HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:29 am
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 1:18 pm

Genesis gave out a powerful laugh, before speaking again, "Do you think I care? I want to see and talk with your master. And now is one of the few times I have a perfect chance to do so. You can ignore my request, but that's not wise, not until you figure out what power that seed gave you. All of my seeds have one thing in common, they harm the body of the one wielding their power, every time they use it. Knights are my favorite hosts, because their regenerative capabilities balance this out, but all the same, depending on which seed I gave you.....hehehe.....well, you'll see as soon as you figure it out."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 3:20 am

chastity smiled
"again? im still worn out from last night"
she rolled over on her back and looked up at him
"how do you still have energy after all that?"

lilith thought for a moment
"wacking the know it all sounds fun"
she smiled
"well where is it? ill head there now"

rein walked past darkion brushing her hands feeling accomplished
"i didnt even break a sweat in there"
she looked at darkion then looked around
"not that i can tell, i think i scared everyone here well enough to leave us alone "
she smiled
"you have only seen me and my sister apart, wait til you see us together, we are even more powerful together then we are apart"
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 4:14 am

Shrike quietly walked down the hall, "Follow me, we're doing a lesson on demonology today, you may be able to teach them something during it by scaring them." He walked down the hall, his weapon strung over his shoulders, and for a split second, what appeared to be a massive blade on the end of it was shown, before it became invisible to her eyes.
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 9:58 am

He sighed. 'Fine.'
Stepping closer, he placed his hand on Genesis' shoulder and teleported, dropping them both in a cold, spartan stone walled hall.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 1:49 pm

Genesis calmly walked forward, "Not exactly a homely area, a bit desolate, hmm, actually, I like it a bit." He continued walking, the ground below him turning black.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 2:07 pm

lilith smirked
"just tell me what you need to do and i will gladly do it. if it means i get to do somescaring im all for it "
she started thinking of ways to scare the class, transformation, shadow void, shadow demons soo many to choose from....
Back to top Go down
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 2:29 pm

Cecil had walked outside by the time she had leveled the tavern. It was nothing but rubble behind them. Letting out a sigh he cracked his neck and stretched his muscles. Than began walking over to Darkion. He examined him for a moment and smirked.

"You, How good are you at tracking? If I hold a rag up to your nose that belongs to someone else will you be able to figure out who it is?" though it seemed like a wise crack it wasn't. "You see, I've got this problem. It isn't exactly something I can neglect. And recently he fled. The problem is, I dont know where he is now. And he needs to understand consequences for his actions. Though I am sure you're strong buddy, You shouldn't underestimate him."

He called over to Rein "C'mon. Time to continue walking, If Darkion can track him he can lead the way. Once he is dead we can move on to something better."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 5:22 am

Shrike grinned, "Well, I was thinking that while I reviewed the anatomy of demons, and some of their abilities, you could slowly imerge from the shadows, and having a creeping hand of shadow touch each and every one of them. Sound fun?"
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 10:32 am

'He's not the 'lap of luxury' kind of guy.'
He walked forward, before turning around.
'In fact he's rarely ever here.'

Kaiden stood at the entrance of the hall, his face the same stoic look as ever.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 11:46 am

Mawthrough looked at her.
"My powers work on the basis that I can somewhat leech off your energies, whilst expending some of my own at the same time to ... you know..."
He nuzzled her and winked.
"And you are a SUPERCHARGER! So pweaase... last time, I swear..." He busted out the puppy-dog eyes for maximum effect...

Darkion raised an eyebrow.
"Although I can, I have a superior method."
He lifted a finger, and one of his zombies lurched up through the ground.
"Put that rag to it's nose, and it will lead the way."

Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 11:54 am

Genesis simply walked forward, looking at the esper. He sensed a strange sort of power coming from him, so he spoke aloud, "I assume you are this knight's master!"
Back to top Go down
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 12:59 pm

"I will take your word for it. It is my own rag, it will just stand here looking at me or trying to bite me if he smells it. I haven't a clue for what it'd do. So, The best we can do is speculate. If you had killed an organization of assassins where would you move to? Somewhere to lay low. Separated from the world, somewhere no one would be able to find you. Especially your old buddy. Unfortunately he gave no hint of his new whereabouts, I just know he is elsewhere."

Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 1:49 pm

rein looked at cecil and nodded
"where are we walking to if we dont know where we are going?"
she looked at the zombie that appeared
"well thats a start i guess"

"so basically have a shadow claw appear and grabe their shoulders or something."
she stopped walking a moment
"hmm, well i believe i can do that, do you want multiple hands or just one grabbing at them from time to time?"
she started walking again

chastity smiled. she couldnt resist the puppy eyes
"ok last time, ill need some rest after this then"
she wrapped her arms around him
"you keep this up i think you will fully drain me, how will i be able to fight my father then?"

Last edited by Miss Elegent Serenity on Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 2:09 pm

Mawthrough cocked his head.
"Ah, you'd find a way. And speaking of finding a way..."
He looked at her and lay on his side, moving her head to his chest, speaking softly.
"I'm sorry, Chastity. I'm sorry this all had to happen. I'm sorry."

Darkion rolled his eyes.
"He would have found somewhere easy to defend, easy to escape, impossible to siege, very hard to find unless you know what you are looking for and probably a place where he had allies in abundance if that was possible. I sincerely hope that helps, as I hope you know of such a place."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 2:20 pm

chastity shook her head
"its not your fault, you should apologize"
she looked up at him
"i made the decision to be with you. its our parents fault for not accepting it"
she hugged him
"we will get through this together, please dont blame yourself for this, its not your fault"

Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 3:51 pm

Shrike grinned, a sadistic glimmer within his eyes, from underneath the cloth that covered them, "I say multiple, and while giving them a slight taste, I want you to scare them with something big, such as a massive illusionary monstrosity, or whatever you can come up with...."
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 1:57 am

He held out his palm, before rapidly curling it into a fist. As he did this, Drake shot threw the air towards him, coming to complete stop an arms length from Kaiden's feet.

Drake instantly knew he was in trouble. 'Master, Genesis has...has offered to help us, you, subdue the Entities. I thought...'

'Firstly,' Kaiden started, cutting Drake off, 'If I required the aid of an Entity, I would have requested it. Second, you let an Entity made a deal with you on your Master's behalf without consulting him.'

The symbol on Drake's hand started glowing crimson, racking his body with immense pain.

'Thirdly, you brought an unknown quantity here, without truly knowing its motive.'

He could tell what was going to happen. He started crying, due to both the pain and his more than certain future.
'I-I'm sorry...'

He cut Drake off again, 'I had given the girl the task to evaluate your performance. Yet, you have saved her the trouble. It is clear that you are more of a hindrance to me than an aid.'

'Please no...'

Wordlessly, Kaiden placed his hand on Drake's head. No soon had that happened, that waves of green energy tore from Drake's body, curling around Kaiden's arm before reaching disappearing into his form.

This continued for a minute, before subsiding, Drake's body falling lifelessly to the floor.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 2:30 am

Genesis broke out in laughter, truly cheerful, "That was truly hilarious," he spoke, clapping his hands at the same time, "That went even better than I suspected it would, truly."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 10:52 am

"i believe i can do that conjuring multiples is a breeze. i do it all the time"
she looked around
"so where ill i be?, in the class pretending to be a normal student or somewhere else?"
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 1:51 pm

Shrike continued walking with her until stopping at the classes' door, "I'll introduce you as my new TA, and then you may do as you wish, your approach is up to you. Should be fun to watch." He was about to step forward, but stopped midway, "I've never met a demon like you, the ones who......the ones I met in hell, they weren't the type to enjoy a bit of laughter.....at least, not from a simple scare......."
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 2:08 pm

Mawthrough said nothing, and just laid there stroking her in his arms for about five minutes straight.
He then closed his eyes and placed his head against hers, his wings instinctively encircling the pair of them, creating their own little world.
"No matter what, I'm yours," he said softly. "No matter what. Do you understand?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 4:05 pm

lilith looed up at him and shrugged
"i just like having a bit of fun, especially if it means scaring people"
she looked up at the ceiling
"ahh i live for the screams and shrieks of others, its why i love wreaking havoc in cities and towns"
she looked at him with an eyebrow raised
"i dont always kill people. i only do that when im demanded to. have to follow the rules ya know. or else"
she moved her hand across her neck signaling being beheaded
"basically if i dont follow what my master sayd it can lead to my demise"
she sighed
"anyways lets have some fun shall we"
she looked into the room and smirk appeared across her face

chastity hugged him tightly and nuzzled his chest
"of course i understand"
she looked up at him
"and i am always yours no matter what, dont you ever forget that"
she looked at him questionably
"whats brought that on suddenly. one min you were asking me for another round the next your so serious. is there something you know that i dont?"

OOT i forgot to put this in my last post
NOOOOOOOO DRAKEY HE LIVED SUCH A SHORT LIFE AND WILL BE GREATLY MISSED BY LILITH Sad
R.I.P
Drakey
born- unknown died-10-31-2013
loving pet of lilith who loved lemon curd and chocolate spread
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 5:24 pm

Shrike nodded, "I can understand that, if I don't adhere to the law of balance, I become dust in the wind, soul and all........." He spoke aloud as he walked into the room. He lazily approached his seat, and lazily sat down in it, before speaking aloud, "Class, I have a new assistant, and she starts today. Little miss, please introduce yourself to these young knights please," He spoke with charisma, yet it was overtaken by his sleepy tone.
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 10:37 am

He turned to Genesis, a cold look on his face.
'What was your plan? Manipulate my slave? Offer aid? For what purpose?'
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 10:59 am

Mawthrough raised an eyebrow. Then he kissed her.
"I just want you to know I do sincerely care about you, as opposed to just being a horndog. I love everything about you..."
He trailed off.
"And I'm aware that I might not make it through our next adventure."
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next