HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:34 am
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Skittles670
Silver
Silver

United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 1:43 am

Revan feigned being hurt
"Ouch you know sometmes word hurt, but then again a being as old as you is allowed to be arrogant especially with the stings of victories you have had in the past, which reminds me what exactly is your plan I am oh so curious and don't worry I don't plan on telling anyone."

Exalibur gritted his teeth at leolinas words but was able to stay in control at the moment
"What leader is Miachel he took over after Our Lord disapered along with his son and Micahel took over all Michael does is try and intervene in this world day after day for either his own gains or for fun When The ALimighty one was in charge we only intervened when nessesary now it seems that in his own arrogance he has wiped out a good amount of Our armies streanght for petty reason. So in my eyes we have never had a leader just a poser.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 8:33 am

Spectre shook his head, "My plans are my own. Best you leave before I consider it worth it to put an arrow in your skull."

Lelonia looked to the sky, "God vanished, because he couldn't endure all of the pressure of being a creator. Everyone often states his power is greater than it actually was. In reality, god didn't have the power to prevent the tragedies that have plagued this planet, all that they could do is create, and it wasn't enough to satisfy, nor to ease the mind."

Back to top Go down

Skittles670
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 10:54 am

Revan shrugged his shoulders
"can't blame a guy for trying now if you excuse me I have a date with death also Spectre dont forget to feed your puppy whats its name rufase well whatever its name is don't forget to feed it before you go to bed they can be very iratable without food now see you around."
he said with a chuckle before transporting through a shadow and apperaing close to the academy.

Excalibur sighed
"And that is why I don't blame him when you have the blame cast on you for soo long with the good deeds going unoticed and only the bad happening but it still doesn't give michael the right to use us as servants that just go to earth to die for petty reasons."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 11:13 am

Lelonia spoke aloud, "God had that right, Michael has it too, as long as you are a servant of heaven, you are a pawn. Earth is the only realm of true free will. I doubt Ezekiel will turn his blade upon his brother, and I doubt you will succeed with finding evidence of Michael purposely sending celestials to die. I'm just here to see Grim mainly, and then I can leave whenever I want to."

Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 3:49 pm

lilith looked at the glyphs on her hand
"and will these go away when i leave the campus?"
she looked up at him
"i cant have these appear if im in front of my master, i dont know what he would do if i was bind by another contract with someone"
she walked behind him as they headed to see marcus
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 4:29 pm

Shrike walked with her, "Actually, they're only visible to your eyes, and to mine. It will not be pleasant if you speak of who I am. Its for the safety of the students that none of them know that the master reaper is here." He stopped at a door with a lion carved into it.

Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 4:23 am

No sooner had he opened the doors, before slamming them shut.
'Damn it! What is the Entity kid doing here? This day is just going to keep getting worse, isn't it?'
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 4:28 am

The battle ended, when Lucia smacked Grey one last time with her blade, sending him flying across the room, and through the door.
Back to top Go down
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 4:52 am

Cecil, Whom was unconcious for quite some time, had finally woke up. He yawned and slowly started to stand up. He had everything he owned was still on him. When he stood to his feet he spit out towards the withering fields. He was tired, but not incompetently tired. He gazed around the scenery for a moment. And finally saw Rein standing next to and conversing with a new figure. He walked towards them. And stood silent for a moment.

"State your name and business whether it be for this young lady or me. I haven't got time for anything, and quite frankly I do not have the patience. I was just stabbed, paralyzed, and near the brink of death. If what you have to say is not worth my time of day, I will not hesitate to do what has already been done to me. I do not care if you're friends with Rein. Tell me what you need or want. And if the answer is sufficient I will consider it. However it better be beneficial to me."

As he waited for an answer he already was defensive. Though it didn't appear it. He has his hand near his sword. He was flat out having a bad day. And didn't exactly care who or what he offended.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 8:24 am

Mawthrough had to resist salivating.
"Get over here right now," he gasped, pulling her into a kiss, feeling the power surge through him... well, different kinds of power, his own and hers...

This man seemed... definitely brisk.
"I was merely going to inquire as to when your contract with Rein ends," he said carefully. "Also whether you could use some more help in your tasks to further accelerate this expiration...
"
Back to top Go down
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 8:43 am

"There is no absolute end to our contract. When the time comes it will be ended. As for the current task. I could make a deal with you. You, will join me, Whatever your name is, because you seemed to neglect my inquiry of such. And you will help me hunt down and murder an old friend if mine. If you decline. I will use no force, However. If our paths meet again, we won't be friends. Oh no, You will be an enemy. However if you accept helping me. You can avoid an enemy like me."

Cecil was stern as he needed to be. Any sign of weakness would could be mistaken. Though no one in the area could kill him. He waited for the new persons reaction for a few moments before saying to Rein "Come, He will stay here if he doesn't want to help us. If he does, he will follow."

Cecil began trailing off back to town, knowing Rein would be following him. He was now an exile of the town and wouldn't be surprised if he was greeted by torches and pitchforks. However he just wanted a drink. Hoping he wouldn't have too much trouble. However it was going to he trouble without a doubt. Business owners wouldn't care. Wanna-be bounty hunters, and sherrifs would try to kill him.

"What a backwards ass town" he thought to himself. "Gerald killed 4 people in the town, and I kill for money, yet I am the one at fault."
Back to top Go down

Skittles670
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 9:21 am

Excalibur sighed
How am I suppose to find you if I do find my evidence to go back to heaven part of the deal is that you zap me to heaven?

Revan came out of a shadow near the school and walked up to the guard at the front gate
"Umm excuse I need to see one of your teachers if that is all right he said to the guard posted out front."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 10:20 am

lilith sighed in relief
"as long as my master doesnt see it, id hate to see what he would do to me if he did"
she looked at the door
"so is this it?"
she looked up at him
"im kinda in hurry, i have to get back to work"

rein looked up at darkion
"well there you are, my masters reply, guess its up to you what you decide"
she looked back at cecil
"i better go with him in case he needs me again, you should join us, who knows it might be fun"
she smiled then started walking towards cecil
"COMING MASTER!!"

chastity crawled over to him as he pulled her into a kiss. she wrapped her arms around him, the fire surrounding her body blazed brightly. she broke the kiss for a moment, she was breathing heavily
"so is this better then my human form"
she pushed him down, holding herself up over top of him, her long black hair cascading around them. she smirked
"so what now?"
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 10:38 am

Before Lilith could open the door, Shrike walked in front of her, and then inside. The door remained shut for a good ten minutes, until Shrike walked back out. "Well, that's settled, as long as I keep close to you, you won't have to worry about a thing." The weapon he carried at this time emitted the scent of death, and as he neared Lilith, the smell of the weapon grew stronger, and stronger, until it was forcing itself into her nostrils.

Lelonia twirled her pistol around, "I'll find you. Spectre says if you bore me too much, I can put a bullet in your head." And with that, she fell peacefully into a nap.

The guard walked into the academy, and approached Shrike. "Sir, there's a reaper outside the door asking for you."

Shrike looked over at him lazily, "Tell him that orders were strict that I am not to be disturbed while at the academy, those who disobey are fired, or, whatever the old guy did when people disobeyed orders, tell him to shove it."

The guard walked back out, and said aloud, "He says to shove it."

Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:00 am

Mawthrough kissed every single part of her - EVERY part - and completely relaxed, letting himself completely be at peace.
No Inferno. Neither of his parents. No-one but her.
He looked up at her feeling more alive than he had ever felt before, and for the first time in his life he felt the kind of fear his kind were supposedly immune to - in the face of this goddess, he was scared of under-performing in the bedroom.
This fear showed itself on his face just for a moment, then he made himself smile.
"Use... your imagination, baby..."

Darkion rolled his eyes at Rein's antics, and shrugged.
"Deal accepted. In for a penny, in for a pound."
He followed her as she came back to Cecil, muttering under his breath.
""Coming, master... coming, master...? She's somehow even more immature than her sister..."

Last edited by MateusseDarkslight on Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:39 am

Cecil finally made the final left turn to get back into town. And into the closest pub he went. It was filled with people who wanted to kill him. However that didn't stop him from sitting down with out the slightest hint of intimidation. He ordered a peach schnapps, with jagrmeister and cranberry juice. It was a mixed drink he grabbed hold of it and took a sip. Sitting down at the stool.

The goons in the pub looked over towards Cecil, Rein, and Darkion. Those who were drinking had stopped. Those who weren't. Just stared, in fact the whole pub stared. Their was a wanted poster behind the counter of the bar. Everyone wanted him dead. Cecil sighed and waited for braggadocio that was going to come.

"Hey, You!" a relatively large goon had spoke out with. He had a thick Italian accent. And was hanging with a group that dressed like greaseballs. "Yeah, You over at the bar! You know, you have a handsome bounty on your head, and anyone that associates with you, We'll get double for. So why don't you just hand yourself over real easy like." the entire table had pistols sitting on the table pointed towards the three of them.

"Men, I can promise you, collecting the money from me will not be a worthwhile task. I just want to drink as do my friends. If you do not harm us, we will not harm you."

No sooner than when he said that. The men sitting at the stools side by side to them. Grabbed onto Cecil's arms. To restrain him. "Might as well humor them." he thought to himself as they lifted him up and slammed him clean against a brick wall. He let out a small gasp of pain and smirked.

"Alright, you've made your choice. I wont fight back, but I think my friends will."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 12:38 pm

chastity tilted her head
"use my imagination huh?"
she smiled
"but your the son of the queen of lust, im still new at all of this, maybe you can..."
she looked at him innocently
"you know...help"

lilith wasnt bothered by the smell and just smiled
"ok then well im off, i better go find the one my master told me to watch"
he looked around
"now where could he be?"
she skipped off down the hall

upon seeing cecil being slammed up against the wall rein was suddenly behind the guys holding him up
"i suggest you two let him go or youll have to deal with me"
she sighed
" and i really dont feel like getting my hands dirty, but if i have to i will"
she looked from one to the other a pool of blood formed under their feet
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 12:47 pm

"Well..."
Mawthrough pointed at his crotch, then at hers.
"How does me putting that in there sound...? And you are..."
His breath caught in his throat.
"So... so bad..."

Darkion simply raised an eyebrow, standing by the door they'd entered, watching the other men in the bar who were looking at Cecil with dark looks on their faces.
"You know, I'm usually not one to engage in hand to hand," he said idly.
"However, it's that kind of day, and if anyone else decides to get involved I humbly request they come through me first. Just for the sake of courtesy."
Back to top Go down

Skittles670
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 12:47 pm

Revan sighed anoyingly and turned back to the guard
"Of course he would can you please ask him when I can schedule a meeting with him."
He then took out some paper and began writing on them until the guard came back.
Excalibur muttered
"Well that good to hear."
he also fell asleep not long after Lolina did
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 2:23 pm

chastity smiled
"i think that sounds like a good plan"
she leaned in and kissed him
"and i am not bad, im innocent"

Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 8:31 pm

Grey stood up in the hall, a bit disoriented, and looked back at Lucia, "Twas a good brawl Lucia, but I'm a bit beat for now. I'm gonna go get cleaned up, then I'll be back for round two." With that, he walked down the hall, bleed dripping steadily from his forehead.
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 5:01 am

He had teleported into the rafters as the doors flew open when Grey was launched through them.

God, that was close. Then he thought for a bit, Wait, who the hell could do that to someone as powerful as him?'
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 5:32 am

Still holding onto his forehead, Grey walked toward the hall of heroes, the place where he spent most of his time at the academy.

Lucia, the one whom had beat him in combat, readied her weapon, as her brother readied his, preparing to clash once again.

Shrike had arrived outside, his weapon at Revan's throat, "You interupt my studies, why?"

Lelonia awoke, and combined both of her handguns, until they formed what appeared to be a rifle. From where she sat, she aimed her weapon.
Back to top Go down

Skittles670
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 7:16 am

Revan sighed annoying not even caring the blade was at his throat
"I did the mission you wanted next time when you say you want to see someone right after a mission try to stay true to it or at least give me a time frame when you want to meet me, anyway on to what you wanted Spectre might be trying something against us or more specifically you, could be an empty threat or he might be somewhat serious can never be to sure with that ancient creature this is one of the few times im glad you are my boss since you will just take this in stride."

He said with a laugh, then paused and gave him the a packet of pages, that had an ancient spell on it that only reapers knew how to discipher to keep eyes off sensitive documents anyone else who tried to open it without a repears permission effects varied from individual sometime it drove them mad othert imes it killed them or maybe just makes them faint,

"here is the packet you requested of me and spectres conversation is there anything else?" he said looking at Shrieke

Excalibur awoke with a start and looked up at leloniia
"What are you doing?
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 7:30 am

The very moment that the celestial had spoke, Lelonia fired, a white round soaring through the air, and as Shrike went to grab the papers, the bullet hit him dead center on the forehead. His body just stood there, as blood seeped from the hole in his head, and his body went limp. Speaking aloud, Lelonia said, "Checkmate, looks like he was weaker than I thought..........." Blood trickled down Shrike's sleeve, his body now entering shock, though he was still alive somehow, even in his flesh form.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next