HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:55 pm
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 40 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 40 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 40 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 40 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 40 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 40 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 40 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 40 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 40 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 40 Empty
Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 40 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 12:26 pm

Elsa gave another slight nod
"Should I expect you over this evening?"
She looked at Lilith
"Take us home child

Lilith approached Elsa the shadows started surrounding them but she waited for Effros to answer Elsa before heading back
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 40 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 1:04 pm

"I can't sleep."
Mawthrough looked down at her.
"I haven't slept at all tonight. And from the look on your face you won't sleep either. So you may as well talk to me."
Part of him wondered what he hoped to accomplish with this. The other part didn't care.

Inferno looked up.
"That is true. Still, perhaps they'll kick him through a few walls and come down to join us here, if they have a brave thought or two."
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 40 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 1:06 pm

He gave a small bow. 'But of course madam.'
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 40 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 1:16 pm

Ezekiel shrugged, "Mercy doesn't wanna harm Michael, and Garbriel has never cared much about any conflicts. Had Lucifer not gone insane, I would ask him for aid."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 40 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 1:45 pm

Chastity sighed
"I...I just had a nightmare. I was being dragged away to be forced to marry...him"
She clenched her eyes shut and shuddered and looked up at him
"You saved me from having to marry him"
She went quiet for a moment she only told him part of the dream. She decided to change the subject and sat up looking at him
"Are you hungry?"

"Very well then I shall see you soon"
She gave lilith a nod gesturing she was ready to go

The shadows surrounded the both of them and after a few moments they appeared in Elsas home

Elsa was relieved to be back in her home.
"Now then since I had to help Effro out with his meeting and have gotten a bit messy I'm going to go enjoy a nice bath. I will be back in time for evening tea. I would like to have the kettle heated by the time i get back"
She turned on her heal and headed towards the master bedroom and into her wash room. In the room was a rather large tub. It was already full with bubbles and black rose petals in the water. She slowly striped herself of her clothing and slipped into the tub. Resting her head on the edge and closing her eyes. Enjoying the nice hot bath. She had made sure to lock the doors as to not be disturbed Elsa HATED being disturbed while bathing. Her skull was set across the room on a velvet pillow...

When Elsa left the room, Lilith went into the kitchen and started looking for a kettle. She then remembered seeing one on the table Elsa was sitting at earlier that day. She walked over to the table and picked up the kettle which was empty
"She certainly likes her tea"
Lilith shook her head and went into the kitchen again carrying the sterling silver tea kettle. she placed water in the kettle and placed it on the stove to heat..
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 40 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 2:12 pm

Amalia turned around, looking at Shrike with a stern expression on her pale features. "No." She said firmly. "I know you have the best intentions; but this is something I'd prefer to do on my own."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 40 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 2:47 pm

Shrike's hand returned to its fleshy form, "I was simply going to let you talk with one of your departed family members."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 40 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 3:08 pm

A puzzled expression formed on Amalia's face. "You can do that?" She asked. "More importantly, you'd do that for me?"
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 40 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 3:23 pm

Shrike nodded, "Yes, I can do this. Its the privilege of the Grim."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 40 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 3:33 pm

"And you can bring anyone back?" Amalia asked, still with a puzzled expression on her face.

Nijuu began to stir slightly. She opened her eyes, and realized she had fallen asleep in Grey's lap. She smiled gently, as she crawled off his lap, and laid him on the ground. She then grabbed the blanket, and pulled it over the both of them, as she rested her head on Grey's chest.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 40 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 3:58 pm

Grey stretched out in his slip, his arms hugging her body close to his.

Shrike shook his head, "I can call forth their soul, that is all, I cannot bring them back to life."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 40 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 4:03 pm

Amalia, though her puzzled expression remained on her face, nodded her head. "Can you?" She asked.

Nijuu continued to smile, as she drifted back to sleep in Grey's arms.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 40 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 4:07 pm

Pulsating red seals begin to break apart, all over Grey's body, signalling that in just one more day, his power would be released.

Shrike nodded, "Yes, I can do it, but the question is, do you want me to?"
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 40 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 4:13 pm

Amalia nodded her head once. "Yes please." She replied promptly.

Nijuu nuzzled Grey's chest as she slept soundly, a happy, and peaceful expression written across her pale features.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 40 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 4:26 pm

Shrike's hand went skeletal again, and reached into what appeared to be a void, sifting through, until finally, he found what he was looking for, taking out and older man from within the void.

Grey's heart beat normal, a flutter here and there, no sign of discomfort.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 40 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 4:41 pm

The puzzled expression melted from Amalia's face, as she stared in disbelief at the embodiment of her uncle's soul. "Un-uncle?!"

In her sleep, Nijuu turned in Grey's arms, still with a peaceful expression on her face. As she turned, she breathed Grey's name, then smiled.

-------

https://tbrp.rpg-board.net/viewtopic.forum?t=128
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40