HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:29 pm
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
RP - The Sword Quest - Page 18 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
RP - The Sword Quest - Page 18 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
RP - The Sword Quest - Page 18 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
RP - The Sword Quest - Page 18 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
RP - The Sword Quest - Page 18 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
RP - The Sword Quest - Page 18 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
RP - The Sword Quest - Page 18 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
RP - The Sword Quest - Page 18 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
RP - The Sword Quest - Page 18 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

RP - The Sword Quest

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Heizengard
Heizengard
Ruby
Ruby

RP - The Sword Quest - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 18 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 2:30 am

"Hello Sytry. Do you remember my voice?" The man said in a raspy voice. "You must have though Douglas killed me back at the warehouse didn't you? I'm still alive Sytry, and I'm angry. I'd say I'd kill you but you kind of took that away from me when we last met. Instead of killing you I'm going to make you suffer for what you did to me. I'm going to kill everyone dear to you. Terios, Jaden, Kana, Yoshiko, Krystal and Sylvia and I'm gonna make you watch, make you wish you were dead and as your begging me to end your life... well let's just leave that as a suprise shall we? I told you Sytry. No one who's ever bested me has lived. I'm back Sytry."
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 18 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 4:36 am

Most men would have wet themselves upon hearing a threat like that.
But after everything he'd gone through, everything he'd done, and everything he'd added to his nightmares, Sytry at this point completely blew his top.
"Listen here, you degenerate cripple. I have better things to do than listen to dead men. You're a goddamn breathing lump of flesh that doesn't have the sense or courtesy to roll over and die. If you want to come back for seconds, don't bother going after people that will just kick your ass again, come back to me instead, I'll put a bullet in your skull for free. I'm going to go now, and you're going to go back to breathing through a machine, pissing through a straw, and being called a freak by everyone that knows you behind your back. Ciao, fuck-face."
He ended the call.

Niol reached over the table and tore off Sylvia's shirt in one movement, exposing her bra.
"Because if you don't know where Sytry is, I'm going to f*ck you then kill you," he squeaked.
"Now lose the fucking clothes, bitch, or I'll make you."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 18 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 10:47 am

Sylvia quickly covered herself.
"Why are you doing this?"
she started looking around for a way out. Noticing the door she quickly made a run for it
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
Heizengard
Heizengard
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 18 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 3:39 am

As he heard the radio disconnect Jericho just laughed.

Douglas threw a grappling hook onto the boat and his men followed suit. Once on that boat Douglas told his men in a quiet voice "Kill anyone with a gun and leave Sytry to me."
Back to top Go down
Lullabye
Lullabye
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 18 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 5:41 am

A lull in the engine, there came an odd sound of metal striking metal. Steampunk put the engines as low as they went without idling. Sticking his head out the wheelhouse window he saw shadowy figures on the deck. "Oi, what do you lot want. Get off my ship!" he shouted at them with a British accent and then quickly moved away from the window.

Kanna laid on the table and felt as the blanket warmed her body. She looked at Nephilim. He was sideways from her perspective as he sat in his chair. "So I've told you who I am... Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 18 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 8:51 am

New character upon request  Smile

Name:Vivian (Viv for short)
Sex:Female
Weapon: She carries a gun hidden on a leg holster. she also has a decorative sword which she keeps polished and and maintains in case of an emergency. But she rarely has to use any of her weapons considering she has body guards surrounding her 24/7. She is one of the head members of the directives. Third line down from the directive boss himself

RP - The Sword Quest - Page 18 73_zps945130f7

Vivian sat at her desk tapping her pen on some papers that were laid out before her. They were files of people that were hired to work for the directive. After reading through them several times she chose two that she thought would be the perfect hire. A third she was uncertain about and pondered it for a few moments. She spun her chair around to look out upon the city biting the back part of her pen. She had the 2nd to the last floor of the building. An office with the view of the entire city.
"I wonder how things are coming along with the hunt?"
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 18 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 10:57 am

OOT: It's been a little while, let's see if I can get back into this.

As he took a moment to get his bearings, Terios groaned in frustration and muttered to himself.
"Note to self: Never-- under any circumstances-- let Kyle borrow my car. Ever."
He looked over to Jaden.
"You doing okay?"

Jaden rubbed his head and looked over to Terios.
"Ow...yeah, I'm okay. Can we not do that again?"
Just then, Jaden notices Kyle coming back from his radio call.
"Hey, Kyle. Were you calling someone who can get us out of here?

Terios raised an eyebrow at Kyle.
"Come to think of it, what were you doing over there?"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 18 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 12:20 pm

Sytry left the house having set it ablaze.
He needed to get to the airport. He needed to get out of here. But he had the info, he could get the Hero's Sword. All his problems would be over.
His eyes wandered to the aircraft that rose, performed a surveillance bank, and then soared off past the airport.
It took him maybe five seconds to realize that was a classic Directive maneuver, and the fact they hadn't stopped at the airport must mean they had men there. And if they had men there...
"Sylvia."
Was all he said, before taking to his heels.

The rubber dinghy bounced against the other side of the hull.
Kint slung the boxing gloves around his neck and climbed up the side.
He heard voices, weapons clicking.
He waited until he was certain he wasn't being observed, slipped the gloves on, then moved into the shadow of the boat.

Niol grabbed her whole waist with one meaty hand, and with the other tore off her bra.
Then he threw her onto the floor and started tearing off her underwear.
"Should have cooperated," he squeaked in a sing-song voice as he started to strip her lower half...
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 18 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 12:39 pm

Sylvia did the only thing she could think of doing. She kicked her leg up as hard as she could kicking him right in the groin then turned on her hands and knees and crawled away from him as fast as she could
"HELP...SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE!!!"
she screamed as loud as she could hoping someone could hear her
Back to top Go down
Heizengard
Heizengard
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 18 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 12:43 pm

The sound of rushing footsteps could be heard around Sytry as he saw a number of armed men surround him. There must have been about 30 of them, guns drawn and pointing in his direction. "That's as far as you go!" Said a woman in the crowd of people. Drop your weapons and get down or we will shoot! Jericho's orders!"

Kyle looked at Terios. "Hmm? Ah sorry it was my boss. He just wanted a heads up to my location. Anyway let's be off."

Douglas looked at where the voice was coming from and pointed his gun at him. "Get out here now and drop your weapons! You have till the count of three to do so!"
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 18 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 12:46 pm

The sound of someone shouting finally woke Rin from her sleep. Half asleep, half awake, she swung her legs off the bunk, and put her combat boots back on. 'I suppose I should check that out.' She thought to herself, then stood up. She stretched her arms, and loosened the muscles in her back, before grabbing her shotgun, and strapping her hunting knife to her right thigh. She walked over to the cabin's door, and opened it heading to the bridge. 'I should let Steampunk get some shut eye too.' She thought to herself, as she carried her shotgun with her right hand, and on her shoulder....unaware of whom was on the ship with herself and Steampunk.
Back to top Go down
Lullabye
Lullabye
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 18 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 2:25 pm

"Don't know what you want, mate." Steampunk said as he stepped out from the bridge, appearing unarmed with both hands up. He had an unamused grin on his face and his eyes were cold. "You ain't the sea police or anything are you? I'm not exactly running anything illegal here. Just so you know." He watched the men judging distances, calculating reaction times. It didn't look good but odds were he could take a few of them. He thought of the AK just inside the bulkhead behind him. Only a pace or two away.

Kanna laid there as the man who was holding her hostage appeared to be taking a nap. Well that's real nice. The host is taking a nap.
OOT: I'm waiting on you Ego Sleep 
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 18 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 12:15 am

Police sirens tore through the night air.
Sytry raised an eyebrow at the speaker. "Interesting proposal. Jericho really must pay well if you are content taking orders from a talking vegetable. But if I come with you, you'll just kill me anyway. So I propose we wait until the police turn up and you can tell several heavily armed SWAT teams that this is "Jericho's orders". In case you haven't noticed, everywhere's kinda tense. Plane crashing into a hotel and all."

Kint picked out the two sides and lay in wait in the shadows.

Niol should have gone down in that one kick. But impossibly he shrugged it off, took hold of her belt and smiled.
"Going to tell me where he is?" he breathily squeaked into her ear, reaching round to her exposed chest.

Last edited by MateusseDarkslight on Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 18 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 2:15 am

"He is in some hut on the beach, that's where he was before I came here"
she tried to slapp his hand away
"I'll take you there, please just let me go"
she did everything she could to cover herself
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 18 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 3:26 am

Jaden gave a worried look towards Terios and whispered to him.
"Did he say he was talking to his boss? Isn't his "boss" Douglas?"

Terios waved dismissively and whispered back to him
"It's fine. He's probably just throwing Douglas off of our tail. We can trust Kyle, he's on the level."
He turned to address Kyle.
"So, do you have any idea where we're going? The sooner we find Kanna, the better."
Back to top Go down
Heizengard
Heizengard
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 18 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 4:03 am

OOT: Gonna make a new character for the lady talking to Sytry.

Name: Kate
Sex: Female
Weapon: Riffle and Shotgun

Kate looked at Sytry and let out a laugh. "I'm sorry boy but the police won't be coming here to help you. We made sure of it. Now drop your fucking weapons." Kate shouted at Sytry. She knew his type. She had to handle a few of his type before when she was a police officer. They never listen to orders. "You know what? I've changed my mind. Your not gonna listen to me anyway. Men! Open fire!" Giving her order her men began firing on Sytry.

Kyle looked at Terios. "I hate to say it but I'm not too sure myself. I saw the car they were in make a sharp turn that way but they could be anywhere." Kyle sighed after he said this. "I'd say our best bet is to just go down this way for the rest of the day. If we don't find any signs then we head back."

Douglas watched the man carefully walk out. "Where's Sytry!? Bring him out here now!"
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 18 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 4:31 am

Rin made her way towards the bridge, unaware of whom was on the ship. She turned the corner, and saw a group of men demanding for Steampunk to bring out Sytry. She quickly stepped back, and held her shotgun in both hands. 'Damn, I can't cock it without being noticed....I'll have to do this quickly, and time it perfectly, or I'll be putting my life and Steampunk's life in danger.' She thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 18 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 4:43 am

Sytry's response was to raise his cape, letting it unfurl to it's whole length so it covered his body. Back when he was being trained, Sytry had specially requested - as all special Directives operatives did - a cape to be designed as his weapon. When asked why, he had stood in front of an automated turret with it and let it blast away at the cape he was holding in front of him until it ran out of ammo, then stepped out unharmed.
The basic physics behind it was one of the reasons snipers never attempted to shoot their target through curtains. The loose fabric robbed bullets of their momentum. As a result, when Kate's men started blasting, and Sytry raised his cape, the bullets slammed into the bullet proof kevlar/silk/Egyptian cotton/metal lined cape and as the cape yielded, the bullets lost all momentum and fell, pinging harmlessly off the ground.
That was not to say this made Sytry invincible - he bit down hard on his tongue as a bullet hit him straight in the thigh, another grazing his shoulder and a third grazed the top of his head. He filed away the pain, ruthlessly categorizing his next actions.
Escape. Get Sylvia. Get out of Cuba. Find Jericho. CUT HIM OPEN, AND LEAVE HIM FOR THE GULLS.
He burst into motion, rolling over a nearby car and darting down a side alley.
A police car drove by and Sytry jumped, sticking his foot out to the side.
KRSHHHHH. The windscreen shattered, the cop's head smashing straight into Sytry's foot and toppling through the windshield.
Sytry yanked him out of the car, and climbed straight in, pulling out a gun as he did so.

Kint's ears pricked.
At the mention of the former operative's name, he moved as silently as he could to the nearest crates, crouching next to them.

Niol picked Sylvia up from the floor and threw her across the room. She hit a table designed to contain evidence, which shattered under the weight.
"He's not there," he chirped, pulling up a chair and sitting on it as he watched her, half naked and bruised, struggling to get up.
"Are you going to do what I say?"
Back to top Go down
Lullabye
Lullabye
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 18 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 4:56 am

"Sytry? Ain't no one named that on this ship." Steampunk calmly told the men. "I don't know what yer after 'im fer." He dropped the accent. "But I do know where you might be able to find him. Depends how much the info is worth to you." He stood there, a smug grin on his face. "Although if you want anything from me I suggest we lower the guns first."
Back to top Go down
Heizengard
Heizengard
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 18 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 5:03 am

Kate let out an annoyed groan as Sytry fled into the police car. "What are you waiting for? After him!" Kate got into the truck she came here in and sped off after Sytry. After finally catching up to him she pulled out her riffle and tried to shoot out his tires. No one makes a fool of me and lives.

Douglas Kept his gaze on Steampunk. "Prove it! Prove to me he's not on this ship! Then I'll lower my gun!"
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 18 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 5:06 am

Rin cocked her gun, and stepped out from where she was. "Because I'm the only other one on this ship." She said to the man whom demanded Steampunk take him to Sytry. "Drop your weapons, or I start claiming heads." She ordered.
Back to top Go down
Lullabye
Lullabye
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 18 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 5:13 am

"Good morning Rin. Did you sleep well?" Punk asked her without taking his eyes from Douglas. "You must not know a lot about the information business. Threats tend to get you no where." He gave out an irritated sigh. "Rin, go get Sytry's file from my bag in our room. The two of us however have some business to discuss. Again i ask, how much is Sytry's location worth to you Mister..."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 18 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 5:18 am

Rin grunted in irritation, and lowered her shotgun slightly. "Fine." She growled, then walked back to the cabin to retrieve the file Steampunk had asked for. "Frustrating." She growled under her breath.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 18 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 5:41 am

Sylvia groaned in pain from landing on the table. She tried to get up but she was in too much pain. She just laid there for a moment slightly dazed.
"What is it you want me to do?"
she looked up at him. Fortunately she was able to move herself just enough to cover her exposed body from him turning on her side and using her arms to cover her breasts.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 18 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 1:19 pm

Sytry was flooring the accelerator to the airport. A plan was already formed like a pearl in an oyster.

He hit the airport parking lot with two tyres shot out, no intact rear windscreen and several more bullet holes.
He braked hard without wearing a seat-belt, and as a result shot out of the shattered windscreen. Rolling to his feet and cursing from the pain of his wounds, he ran inside, ignoring the curious looks he drew from tourists, knowing they'd be in hot pursuit.

Niol picked her up off the floor and almost drooled over her chest.
"Mmm... well, it's no fun if you're willing..."
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

RP - The Sword Quest

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 18 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TBRP - Text Based Role-Playing :: Other :: Archive-