HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:36 pm
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
RP - The Sword Quest - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
RP - The Sword Quest - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
RP - The Sword Quest - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
RP - The Sword Quest - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
RP - The Sword Quest - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
RP - The Sword Quest - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
RP - The Sword Quest - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
RP - The Sword Quest - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
RP - The Sword Quest - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

RP - The Sword Quest

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Hurricaneria
Hurricaneria
Sapphire
Sapphire

RP - The Sword Quest - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 7:40 am

Aizen's mouth was quickly covered from behind. Who ever it was, they didn't want him to scream.
"Shh, it's okay, I'm not a tattletale."
Hikaru's seductive voice whispered in his ear.
"Came to watch? Hmm? I'm in sniping position you know, so no one can see us."
She winked at him and slowly let him go, waiting for a reply.
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 7:41 am

Terios was waiting in a back alley, tightening the suppressor on his weapon of choice, a customized H&K MP7, when he heard a commotion nearby.
"Game time," he thought to himself. He drew his knife in his left hand while holding the gun in his right. Using the sound of the truck's engine to cover his footsteps, he quickly dashed over to where Krystal and the two men were talking.

"What should we do?" The passenger asked the driver this more out of annoyance than any genuine concern. "We don't have time to deal with this right now."
The driver looked back at the passenger and spoke in a cold, emotionless tone.
"The same thing we do to anyone else who intervenes in Directive affairs." He pulled out his sidearm, cocked it and glared at the girl whom he considered nothing more than an obstacle.

That was as far as he got before Terios jumped on him, wrapping his right arm around the man's neck and stabbing him in the chest with his knife. A shocked gasp was all the passenger could manage before Terios swung his right arm towards the man and fired a short burst of bullets into his chest. He gave a quick nod towards Krystal and crouched down in front of the truck for cover. He then turned on his radio to give a short message to Sytry.
"This is Terios, both targets are down. Standing by."
Back to top Go down
Hurricaneria
Hurricaneria
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 7:51 am

Yoshiko came from the side, rushing with his silenced Beretta. He "clicked" for semi-auto, and shot a guard in the back of his head.
"Target Down."
He calmly whispered over his microphone.

"Oops, will you gimme a second?"
Hikaru placed her finger on Aizen's mouth, then turned to her silenced Mk14. There was a patrol heading up on a tower. "Tink!" She shot him.
"Target Down. Standing by for sniper support. Nice job out there tiger."

"Thanks Honey. You too."
Yoshiko spoke over his mic again with his same apathetic tone.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 8:11 am

The first, second, fourth and fifth and sixth were down, and the remaining three were Sytry's and Kyrstal's designated targets.

The second guard out the truck, upon seeing his buddy get shot, panicked and raced to the front, where he dived on the person he instantly considered a threat, Terios, pinning him to the ground with a gun to his head.

Sytry whispered shortly into his talkie.
"Your target Krystal. Take him, now."

Then he waited, knowing he was only going to get one chance for this and that was when Krystal made her move.
Back to top Go down
Heizengard
Heizengard
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 8:48 am

"I'm just watching." Aizen said in a small voice.
"I went looking for the sword again and saw everyone was fighting so I figured I'd wait it out."
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Eclipse
Gold
Gold

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 9:20 am

Krystal unsheathed her katana and sliced the guard's gun hand off. As he turned to her, she decapitated him.
"Sorry!" She said, shrugging. She meant it. She wiped the man's blood off with his shirt and turned to Telios. "We're done here." She shivered retrospectively but steeled herself.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/1413TNT
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 9:50 am

Terios picked himself up and put his hand on Krystal's shoulder.
"It's fine, I get it. It wasn't easy for me at first either."
He dusted himself off and picked up his gun.
"Besides, you did great. Just...try to do that a few seconds earlier next time, okay?"
He smiled, trying to calm an obviously shaken Krystal. But truthfully he was a little on-edge as well. That was the closest he's come to death since he first started out as a mercenary.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 10:18 am

The guards at the back gasped and turned in natural shock at the fate of the guard at the front.
A natural reaction, instinct, something that no amount of training could truly obliterate.
The exact thing Sytry had been counting on.
With a slight cruk, he landed just in front of them, cape held inside out like a matador taunting a bull - but as they were turned, they didn't see him until it was far too late.

The first they knew of him was the cape gently fluttering over their heads, like a magician's trick, and the last they knew of him as they raised their weapons and prepared to fire was him pulling the cape backwards. The blades within, each almost as long as a sword, extended outwards in less than a second and pierced through their brains, cutting upwards through the top of their skulls and killing them both instantly.
No pain.
Sytry was not sadistic.

The whole operation had taken roughly one minute, exactly as Sytry had planned. However, one of the main security protocols of the Mythic Directive was that if a unit did not respond to their radio for a minute and a half, then a reconnaissance unit would be deployed.
The radio in the front seat was beeping.

"Hugo Juniper Garage, what's your status?"
Sytry took the receiver.
"Copy that, Olympus, this is Hugo Juniper Garage. Suffered minor mechanical difficulties. Damn cobblestones. We will be moving on to the rendezvous point to recover the target information now."
"See you do, Garage. This is too important a mission to fuck up. Report back once the information has been secured. Olympus out."
Sytry clicked the receiver off. "I'm going to enjoy this perhaps too much. But seriously. F*ck you guys."

He turned on his own radio.
"Team, status report. Krystal, Terios, Yoshika, Hikaru, report in. Mission successful. Assemble at the back of truck ASAP. We don't have much time."
He paused, and in a much more human voice said "Everyone OK?"
Back to top Go down
Heizengard
Heizengard
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 10:25 am

Hearing that Aizen stood up. He was hoping Sytry's info was right and that the sword was there.
He started to run closer to the back of the truck noe that the fighting was done.
Back to top Go down
Hurricaneria
Hurricaneria
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 10:29 am

"Copy that. Thanks for the thought."

Yoshiko walked up to Sytry.
"I'm here."
He took out his mp3 player and started scrolling.

Hikaru turned to Aizen.
"You better stay hidden. If you're found, we never met, 'kay? Have fun watching."
She winked at him again, gave him her soft seductive smile and fluttered her fingers. She jumped off the ledge and started jogging towards the rendezvous.

Last edited by Hurricaneria on Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Heizengard
Heizengard
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 10:34 am

"No way I'm staying back." He thought.
He ran behind a tree staying out of sight of the other members and took out his knife just in case. Aizen inched closer and closer to the truck making sure to stay out of sight and waited for the other group to show up.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Eclipse
Gold
Gold

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 10:38 am

Krystal jumped at Sytry's voice. She put the radio to her mouth.
"Krystal here. I-I'm fine. Target... eliminated." She thought of how much pain the guard went through and shuddered again. She curled up at the back of the truck and her vision blurred in and out.
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 11:01 am

Terios made his way to the back of the truck with the others. He wanted to comfort Krystal if he could, but he couldn't shake the feeling that someone was watching him and his group. He whispered to the others.
"Something's wrong. I can't say anything for sure, but I feel like we're being watched."
He discreetly drew his knife and looked around for any signs of movement.
Back to top Go down
Heizengard
Heizengard
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 11:07 am

Damn it! How did he know I was here!?"
Aizen stayed close to the tree daring not to move in fear of getting shot.
"Maybe I should have listened to that woman. No! You did the right thing! You can't let them get the sword."
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 2:10 pm

Sytry instantly nodded to Terios.
"Keep guard."
He instantly moved to the back of the truck, finding Krystal curled up there.
"I heard it in your voice. You weren't ready."
He lifted her head and looked into her eyes.
"It was necessary. Those men would have slaughtered you in a heartbeat. And you followed the plan, too. That man suffered, yes. But in order to stave off death, you've got to fight, and yes - even kill in order to stay alive."
He got in the driver's seat.
"Hikaru. I need you co-driving with me. Your sniper eyes could be useful. The rest of you, get in the back. We're going to get that info."
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Eclipse
Gold
Gold

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 2:18 pm

Krystal wiped her face on her sleeve and nodded. She got into the back, still disturbed, but feeling slightly better. She hopped in the back as she was told.
Back to top Go down
Hurricaneria
Hurricaneria
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 2:32 pm

"Roger-Dodger."
She turned to Yoshiko.
"Keep everyone safe, 'kay?"

Yoshiko was scrolling through his mp3. He looked up to her for a second.
"Mhm..."

She looked back at Sytry with an alluring smile.
"Well, lets get going big boy."
She climbed in the shotgun seat.
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 3:41 pm

Keeping an eye out until the last second, Terios climbs into the back, makes sure that everyone made it in alright and closes the back door. He breathed a small sigh of relief, but still held on to his knife just in case someone tries to get in at the last second.
"We should be in the clear, but just in case..."
He sits down and looks over to Krystal.
"Hey...how are you holding up?"
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Eclipse
Gold
Gold

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 3:47 pm

Krystal gave Terios a small smile and a thumbs-up.
"Gimme a bit longer, but I'm gonna be fine." It was clear in her voice she'd been crying.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 11:46 pm

Sytry's mind allowed itself one second to float to Krystal.

Why would a girl carry around a katana and a railgun if she's got a problem with killing?

Then it snapped back on track.
"Here we go..." he said more to himself than Hikaru, flooring the accelerator.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They reached the coordinates marked, a old abandoned warehouse, half of which was demolished and a pit had been formed. A cordon had been placed around said pit and it was being guarded by men dressed as cops.
However, cops don't typically carry fully automatic machine gun rifles.

Sytry pulled up, and flicked on the radio.
"Yoshi, you're up. Get out the back, take the package, get back in. It shows signs of going bust, cross your fingers. I'll provide a distraction."
To Hakeru at his side, he said quietly, "If needs be, take out the ones closest to Yoshi."
He flicked on the radio again.
"Terios, Krystal. It's not over yet. Krystal, you'll need to help Yoshi get the info inside if he gets wounded. Terios, if you hear gunfire get out and do what you can, and cover Yoshi on his way back to the car. Of course, let's hope it doesn't come to that. Yoshi, when you're ready, move out."
He returned his attention to the front, like a good driver.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Eclipse
Gold
Gold

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 12:05 am

Krystal picked up her radio.
"Copy that. At the ready to assist."
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 2:11 am

Terios loaded a new clip into his gun and replied to Sytry.
"Copy, standing by."
He looked over to Krystal, trying to find the right words to say.
"Look, just...don't do anything crazy out there, alright? If things get too dicey then let me take over. You're an important part of this team just like anyone else and I don't want you getting yourself hurt. Don't take on more than you can handle."
Back to top Go down
Heizengard
Heizengard
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 2:23 am

"Wait they're leaving!? No! He thought. He shot out from behind the tree and ran to the truck.
"WAIT!!! DON'T LEAVE!!!" He shouted running at the truck.
Back to top Go down
Hurricaneria
Hurricaneria
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 4:08 am

As Terios spoke to Krystal in the back of the truck, Yoshiko looked up at her for a second.
"Calm down."
It was the same tone he always used, but it seemed more like a command rather than comforting. When given orders from Sytry, Yoshiko replied.
"Mhm, yeah."

In reply to Sytry, Hikaru pulled out her dual PP2000s suppressed.
"I'll just go in and help him, hmm? What are we picking up?"
Her smile was still so alluring.

Yoshiko holstered his suppressed Beretta 93R, and took off his back an M4A1 with a red dot sight and an M203 grenade launcher. He flipped the switch on the sight to turn it on, then took out a suppressor and started screwing it in. Yoshiko stood up, started walking off the truck, and turned to Krystal.
"Hurry up."
Back to top Go down
Heizengard
Heizengard
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 4:48 am

He kept running in hopes of getting to the truck before it left.
"Hold on! Don't leave!"
He finally makes it to the truck and tries to catch his breath.
"Sytry! Look I'm sorry for what happened in the bar. I need the sword just as bad as most of you do so please, just let me come with you."

OOT: I really hate the character I'm playing BTW....
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

RP - The Sword Quest

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 22Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TBRP - Text Based Role-Playing :: Other :: Archive-