HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:15 am
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Enigma
Enigma
Gold
Gold

Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony   Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 4:55 pm

Boris pondered for a moment on all of her questions.

"It is honestly unlikely that someone will break into your home, especially in my dome. There have been a couple over the years, but it is very unlikely. As for the addition, you could choose someone here to live with, if you have any specific people in mind, let me know. I realize you don't know anyone here, but I can give you time to meet new people, or, you would be welcome to stay with me for as long as you need."

Boris shook his head to the last question.

"They gave me more information than most, but still not enough. They said that the people of the human empire were tired of supporting us convicts and they had forced the government to make a decision. The government decided to exile us and create this for us. They said it was a gracious decision, and I should be thankful. I proceeded to punch the man in the mouth and break his nose. Prison is prison. No matter how much they try to make it seem like it's not. If you can't leave, you will not be happy."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony   Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 5:17 pm

Liora pondered for a moment
"If its not to much, I would like to stay with you"
she looked around
"I dont know anyone here and I would prefer not to be alone. At least not until i get used to it here. If thats alright"
she looked back at the house
"The house is nice, but I think I would be too nervous being alone"
she looked up at Boris
"I promise I'll earn my keep, I can cook and clean and i promise I wont get in your way"
When he spoke about the government and exiling the convicts she looked down
"I see, So then there is no going back"
she sighed and looked up at the sky
"That means I will never see my family again my mother father or my siblings. All i wanted to do was be a nurse and take care of people and this is where it got me"
she closed her eyes everything had finally hit her, her being found guilty, her conviction, her being transported to Luna One and never be able to return. She looked at Boris tears streaming down her cheek, but she quickly wiped them away
"I-Im sorry"
She took a deep breath and tried to compose herself as best as she could
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
Enigma
Enigma
Gold
Gold

PostSubject: Re: Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony   Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 5:28 pm

Boris patted Liora on the back, much softer now.

"If everything goes to plan, we'll get out of here before too long. No need to shed any tears over it."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony   Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 5:36 pm

Liora nodded
"I hope so"
she sighed
"I shouldn't be here but the court didn't believe me. Now because of that I'm here"
she looked back at Boris
"Is there a place i can rest I'm a bit tired"
her stomach started to growl
"and a little hungry as well. Im sorry if I've been a burden to you. I really do appreciate everything you have done for me. Thank you"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony   Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 12:07 am

Archking looked back at the door.
"She's too good, that lady."

He then settled in for a nap, knowing Valia would wake him if anything happened.
Back to top Go down
Enigma
Enigma
Gold
Gold

PostSubject: Re: Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony   Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 12:39 am

"Of course! Come into my home, I'll make you a nice dinner and then you can rest. I have an extra bed from.. nevermind. I just have an extra bed."

Boris lead Liora into the house and quickly began to throw biodome grown ingredients together for a home-made lasagna. He put the pan into the oven and walked back to Liora, handing her a few "books" he had written.

"These are my handguides to the biodome, they should help you accustom yourself to every day life living in one of the domes."

He pointed out the first one.
"That is the guide to maintaining your food and supplies."

He pointed to the next.

"This is the guide to the wildlife"

And the next.

"This is the guide to all the odd and ends. You should be much better off this way."

Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony   Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 7:17 am

Valia had a moment of peace from taking orders. She walked over to the window and looked down at everyone walking within the BD.
"They said this place was supposed to be a prison. Everyday its more and more like earth"
She looked over to her bosses door then checked the time
"i wonder if he would want some afternoon tea"
she thought for a moment then went over and set a kettle on the stove that was in the lunchroom. she set two cups on the table setting tea bags in them and spoons. she walked back over to the window and continues watching as people passed down below

Liora was sitting in the living room looking around when Boris came in with the books. She looked at them one by one.
"Thank you"
she opened the one book and skimmed over a few pages
"I'll read them this evening after i get some rest"
She looked up at Boris
"What was it like being the first person to be sent here"
she looked around the room
"was all of this here or did you build these domes as they are?"
She was showing interest in the history of the domes
"I would like to learn more about the domes, it will help me understand what is needed medical wise, help me to understand more how the domes and people work"

Back to top Go down
Enigma
Enigma
Gold
Gold

PostSubject: Re: Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony   Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 10:10 pm

Boris gave Liora the cold shoulder and pulled the lasagna out, cutting it into squares and bringing her one, visibly shaken.

"I don't want to talk about the beginning. It haunts me greatly."

He looked towards the ground for a moment before responding again.

"The first four domes were here when I arrived..the later three were built several years after."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony   Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 6:25 am

Liora looked down after noticing she had brought up a touchy subject with him
"I'm sorry"
She sat quietly looking at her lasagna for a few moments thinking of what to say
"So how were the domes divided up"
she looked up at him
"I mean does everyone get to choose where they want to live, or are certain people placed in a certain dome?"
She took a bite of her lasagna
"This is really good thank you"
Back to top Go down
Enigma
Enigma
Gold
Gold

PostSubject: Re: Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony   Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 7:40 am

Boris shook his head and took a bite of his own.

"It's no problem. But, as far as the domes go, it is entirely up to us where we live in Luna One."

He took another bite, chewed it, and swallowed.

"They did not give us any rules, other than that we may not come back."

Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony   Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 12:22 pm

Liora took another bite, chewed then swallowed before speaking
"So people are free to do as they please"
She looked at him with confusing
"You would think with convicts being sent up here for who knows what, there would be rules.."
she looked down at her plate
"I mean. I'm sure you have murderers, and rapist, burglars ect here. What if someone decides they want to go on a killing spree. Who would stop them"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony   Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 10:03 pm

Archking heard the clatter of china, and he looked towards the door.
"Make one for yourself as well, and join me in here when you have," he called to Valia.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony   Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 2:44 am

Valia was startled when her boss called out to her about the tea. She looked towards the door slightly confused
"How did he....."
The kettle started to whistle and she walked over turning the stove off. She poured the water in the teacups added milk and two sugars just as her boss liked his tea. Then added sugar to hers. She placed the tea on the tray and walked over to his office and knocked
"Tea is ready sir"
Back to top Go down
Enigma
Enigma
Gold
Gold

PostSubject: Re: Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony   Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 3:04 am

Boris put his plate into the sink and looked out the window.

"Biodome one handles things like that. Think of us like the lunar police."

Boris rummaged through a cupboard and retrieved a steel police baton, handing it to Liora.

"You can use this to protect yourself if need be, but I don't you'll need it."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony   Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 6:02 am

Liora took the badge and looked at it. Then she looked up at Boris
"Are you sure?"
She paused for a moment
"Thank you"
She placed the badge on top of the books so she would remember to take it with her. She then finished her lasagna.
"If you like i can clean up the dishes, its the least i can do for you hospitality"
She stood up and took her plate to the sink
"Considering what was said at the meeting, do you have anyone else that works or has worked in the medical feild"
She turned to look at him
"If you like i can train a few people on the basics. It might help increase the medical field a bit"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony   Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 3:05 pm

Archking smiled, the prospect of afternoon tea always a pleasant one.
"Come in here, sit with me. I like my tea with good company."
He waited patiently.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony   Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 3:26 pm

Valia opened the door and carefully walked in, trying not to spill any of the tea. She set the tea on his desk and handed him his cup
"Tea with milk and 2 sugars just as you like it boss"
She smiled
"I even brought some cookies to go with it"
she lifted the lid off the tray revealing a plate of cookies. She set the lid off to the side
"I hope you like them i baked them last night myself"
She blushed slightly
"I made soo many I didnt know what to do with them, and i couldnt possibly eat them all. So i bought some to work. I even have a small container for you if you want to take some home"
she walked over to the other side of the desk taking her tea with her ans sat down quietly
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony   Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 3:15 am

"OH MY GOD VALIA I ROYALLY DEMAND THAT YOU TURN OVER THOSE COOKIES TO ME AT ONCE-!"
Archking corrected himself.
"I mean, come, sit, talk with me about how you are finding employment under me. And if you could find it within your heart to lend me one of your splendid cookies, I would be much pleased."
He smiled sheepishly at her.
"So, how are you finding me as a boss? Any complaints?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony   Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 3:29 am

Valia smiled
"Help yourself, take as many as you want there are plenty more"
She crossed her legs and pulled the hem of her skirt down, then sat back comfortably in the chair
"I enjoy working for you. The tasks aren't to hard compared to what i used to do"
She looked down at her tea reminiscing on the work she did for her previous boss before everything happened. a chill went down her spine but she hid it by quickly taking a sip of her tea. She looked up at him and smiled.
"As for you being my boss, you've been kinds to me since my arrival. Giving me a great job with a great view."
She looked over at the door
"I rather enjoy being able to look out upon the dome from time to time"
She looked back at him
"Thank you sir for allowing me the opportunity to work for you"
She blushed slightly
"When i arrived i was told about the opening you had for a secretary and that this was one of the best places to work. So I requested staying in this dome so that I could take the position"
She looked up at him through her lashes
"I hope I'm a good secretary for you, I do my best to have my tasks completed by the end of the day"
She then looked up at him completely. She brushed the hair out of her face
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony   Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 10:00 am

Archking gave her a reassuring yet cheeky grin.
"Trust me, Valia - you are an excellent secretary, and you're not the only one with a great view."
He gave her a cheeky wink - but knowing what she'd been through from reading her files, he reached out and squeezed her hand.
"I mean nothing by that comment. Just some friendly in-work banter."
He took a cookie, and promptly changed the subject.
"As for your work-load, I was just thinking about that. Are you finding it too much to handle in one day, or are you finding yourself bored?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony   Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 10:46 am

Valia blushed when he spoke about the view. She smiled when he squeezed her hand then shook her head
"No the work is fine, I'm quite enjoying it actually, its not to much but its just enough to keep me busy. Every once in a while ill have a moment to look down across the dome."
She looked up at him
"Its a lot like home considering its for convicts"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony   Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 4:59 am

Archking met her gaze.
"Well, I think a few of us don't deserve to be here, do we?" he said softly, and Valia managed to see a tear form before he looked away.
"Anyways," he said briskly.
"As for your workload, you say it keeps you busy? Do you find yourself suffering from boredom easily around here then?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony   Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 5:12 am

Valia shook her head
"I believe some of us shouldn't be here"
she looked down at her tea before taking a drink of it
"my workload is fine, I dont get bored easily, if I run out of things to do ill find something to do"
she looked up at him and tilted her head
"Are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
Enigma
Enigma
Gold
Gold

PostSubject: Re: Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony   Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 8:23 am

"Yes I'm sure. I have no use for it."

Boris pulled out a pile of papers and began thumbing through it.

"According to my records, we have had a total of 9 doctors over the course of twenty two years. Also, we have had 13 field medics, but their knowledge of medicine is a bit less..in depth, than the doctors had been."

He continued thumbing through the pages, humming a little tune while doing so.

"I believe we currently have one medic of either type remaining excluding you..it's a field medic. His name is..oh..Boris. Nevermind!"

Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony   Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 9:41 am

Lioras eyes grew wide
"So your a medic as well?"
She smiled
"I wouldn't have guessed you being a medic"
she thought for a moment
"But why aren't there any medical facilities? or there are I just haven't seen them"
She started clearing up the dishes
"Maybe we can gather everyone to work in a facility, the doctors and field medics. I can give them a refresher course if need be and teach them some of the newer medical stuff i learned"
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony   Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next