HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:04 pm
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 3 Empty
MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 10:21 am

"Possible... hmm... it wasn't like that kind of disturbance though, it didn't speak of conflict, it spoke of change..."
He mused for a second, then shook his head.
"Ahh, never mind, I'm sure I'll work it out. So, how come you're not a fan of the king then?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 10:28 am

she looked around the room her face saddened
"this estate isnt really mine, well it is now , it belonged to a family i was to marry into, they are gone now thanks to the king, the only reason i survived is due to my ability"
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 10:33 am

His face saddened too.
"That's terrible...hold on a sec..."
He started to wind his hands, one over the other, faster and faster and the azure magic strings started flaring into life, tangling around his arms, spreading up to the tips of his fingers...

He snapped his now glowing fingers, and vanished completely.
A moment later he was back, looking even more sad.
"Well, that's not good at all... only one reality where you end up happy with those you were supposed to be with. Huh. This king really is a dick..."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 10:43 am

she nodded
"yes he is"
she looked up at him
"what was it you were just doing there?"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 10:50 am

"Hmm? Oh, dimension walking - a specialty of mine. The ability to travel to any possible reality or dimension that could ever exist. I travelled to all the realities where you got married... and unfortunately the king ended up slaughtering you all at some later date in the timeline. Only one reality exists where you all survive and have a happy family, so an alternate version of you is happy..."
He paused, then started to wind his arms again.
"Any possible reality. Go on, challenge me, use your imagination. Any possible reality - the human race didn't exist, we were all overrun by hyper-intelligent beavers, everything's made of cheese - anything! I can influence this dimension whilst in the other dimensions, so just tell me where to go and you'll be amazed..."
The azure strings were glowing again...
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 10:58 am

she thought for a moment the dimensional walking was something she never heard of
"can you go back in time?"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 11:04 am

He had his fingers ready to snap, when he paused at her question.
"Only in the sense that I can travel to realities where time is not at the same point at it is in this reality, where our present is that world's future or past. What did you have in mind, want to see your own birth?"
He looked at her sadly.
"And I'm sorry, but I can't change the past or future of this reality. I can alter others, save lives, put doomed realities on course - that's what I do - but I can't change the murders of this world's past... I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 11:16 am

she shook her head
"the past is what it is i was just curious as to what my mother did after she had me branded and casted out, i havent seen her since and i dont even know if she is still alive"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 11:27 am

He offered his other hand to her.
"Well, hold on and let's find out, shall we?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 11:33 am

she walked over to him and placed her hand in his
"she probably went back to sleeping with the man that cause the whole thing in the first place"
she shook her head
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 11:38 am

A snap, and the world shifted around them.

A second later, the world returned to normal - only Daemon wasn't there. And the house wasn't there either - they were following a woman through a street in the city that resembled Ella.

"That's her... right?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 11:48 am

she nodded
"yes thats her"
remembering the last time she was in the city she looked aroun and saw the statue where she was branded, she rubbed the back of her neck and shook her head of the memory then looked back at her mother
"what is she doing?"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 11:56 am

"Let's take a walk together..."

Taking her hand in his, he walked with her down the street, subtly following her.
He noticed Ella rub her neck and looked back at the statue.
"Was this where you were branded, then?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 12:14 pm

ella looked at him then stopped walking
"it was the night i found out i had this"
she pointed to her eyes and they started to glow blue small sparks of blue lightening flashed around in them she closed them and when she opened them they were green again
"my mother was a harlot so to speak she would bring home random guys every night, one night one of them made their way into my room. This happened a few times but if i pretended to be asleep they would leave"
she went quiet for a moment
"this night was different, the man came in and shook me telling me to sit up, i complied and sat up. He spelled of liquor, he and my mother was drinking and apparently from what i gathered she had passed out on him"
she went quiet for a moment
"do you want to hear more?"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 12:17 pm

He nodded wordlessly, wincing at the pain in her eyes.
"If you don't want to tell me, that's fine - but I want to know who I'll need to kill in other dimensions to spare other you's from this fate you seem to have suffered..."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 12:34 pm

she shook her head
"i cant remember who it was my mother came home with a different man every night"
she took a deep breath
"well he started off being kind to me, i was only 10 when this happened just so you know, he spoke to me about how pretty i was, and how he wanted a daughter like me and then he suddenly kissed me and forced me down on the bed, i tried to push him off but i didnt have the strength, but then something happened, i dont know what it was but i remember screaming 'get off me' and next thing i knew there was a blue flash and he went flying across the room. when he realized what happened and looked up at me he started to freak out about my eyes"
she shook her head
"then my mother came in and saw, said i ruined everything and that i always ruined everything for her and blamed me for always being in the way. She saw my eyes and took ahold of me and dragged me through the town yelling that i was cursed, the whole town was in an uproar when the saw my eyes and they dragged me to that statue over there and tied me down to it so i couldnt move and branded me"

she turned to show him a scar of a pentagram on the back of her neck
"they said i was cursed and i would bare the mark of one that was cursed for the rest of my life. after branding me they untied me from the statue and dragged me out of the town and out casted me, i was no longer allowed back in there again"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 12:40 pm

He reached out and touched the pentagram.
Then he gave a growl of anger, and his hands started to glow with a dark light.
"I'm going to save every alternate version of you... watch them so they will never suffer such a fate."
He turned his dark hands around to the statue, took his sceptre in one hand and slashed at the air.
A streak of flame ran up the statue where he'd slashed and it melted.
Then he turned back to her, the darkness still pulsing in his hands.
"I can heal you if you want... I can also curse every man who's ever been with your mother, and as for her... I can make her flesh fall off her bones if you'd like - in every dimension she deserves it, that is..."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 12:49 pm

she allowed her hair to cover her scar
"if you did that then i wouldnt meet the family that took me in afterwards, that treated me with kindness, raised me as their own daughter, my mother wasnt always so cruel she changed after my father had died two year prior to my being outcasted"
she turned to look at him
"but if you could alter anything, it would be to stop the king before he did all this and cause the family that took care of me,deaths ...i was supposed to marry their youngest son who was the same age as me, but we were attacked the day before the wedding i was the only one who survived"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 12:54 pm

He nodded at her, still having those darkly glowing hands.
"It's a deal. Do you want to return home now? I'll only be a moment gone while I storm a million castles and massacre a million kings..."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 1:00 pm

she nodded
"yes i honestly dont care what happened to my mother, she never came to fine me after she had me casted out i juste wanted to see what you can do"
she held out her hand
"im ready to go back"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 1:07 pm

He whirled his arms over each other to charge up his energy, then took her hand and snapped her fingers.

But rather than entering their own dimension, they emerged in a deserted landscape, no life at all, just desert for miles.
"In this reality, the gravity was so weak that humans never had the chance to evolve. Here's where I go to have fun - you want to see what I can do?"
He winked at her - then sprinted at an impossibly fast speed along the ground, doing a huge leap across a crevasse and calling to her from over a hundred yards away.
"I can visit worlds like this. Have fun, adventures, experiences no other human can have!"
He laughed.
"Come on, run with me! Hardly any gravity, you'll soar like a bird!"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 1:12 pm

she looked at the crevasse then called back to him
"you want me to leap over that?"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 1:14 pm

He laughed again.
"Barely any gravity! It's easy!"
He leaped over it again with his eyes shut, and then leaped over it backwards from a standing start and laughed yet again, face alive with glee.
"Come on! I want to see your face when you realize what flying feels like, come on!"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 1:22 pm

"okay"

she started running and leaped into the air over the crevasse until she landed on the other side
"that was fun"
she smiled
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 1:35 pm

He took her hand, and they were sprinting across the landscape, the deserted world flying by for a while.
"Any possible thing you can imagine, there's a world where it's happened. To one person, to everyone... literally infinite possibilities are at my fingertips..."
They came to a halt on the edge of a vast canyon.
"This is the ocean in our home dimension. Never existed, not here. In another world it did. So confusing sometimes..."
Then he looked at her again.
"Anywhere you want to go? Or do you want to go home now..."
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next