HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 8:56 pm
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 21 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 21 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 21 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 21 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 21 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 21 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 21 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 21 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 21 Empty
Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 21 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 6:25 am

ellas jumped off the horse landing next to mathuriel and lifted him up out of his vomit, she rolled him over wiped his face then laid him on his side in case he had to vomit again
"we need to help zenith"
she started making her way back towards where the wolves were using caution, her goal was to help zenith get to safety

spirit seeing the wolves jump towards the horse took a step forward causing a twig to break under his paws, he then stepped back. he was still carrying allora on his back. allora patted him on his mane
"shh easy boy"
she whispered to him she looked back up hoping the twig didnt raw attention
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 21 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 9:30 am

The wolves were dazed for a while, but quickly regained cohesion, returning their efforts back to Zenith.

He heard the snap, clear as day, and twisted to fire a shot directly at it.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Eclipse
Gold
Gold

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 21 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 1:50 pm

Zenith threw her cloak down towards the wolves and started leaping from tree to tree as fast as she could. Who knows where the rest vanished to, and Serena wasn't with them. "Serena! Everyone!" The hunter had to have rushed towards the sound, if he or she hadn't already, so there was no point in being quiet. Zenith decided to refer to the hunter as a "he." She turned around for a moment. "I didn't mean to disturb you!" She shouted. "Please leave me in peace, and I'll return the favor!" Zenith was glad she had an extra belt for her tomes, else she wouldn't have been able to even attempt to throw them off. She continued towards Serena, calling the names of her comrades.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/1413TNT
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 21 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 8:37 am

Carlyle jumped off the horse and landed on the side of a passed out Mathuriel, He shook him for a moment and saw there was no waking him up. He then grabbed Mathuriel and threw him on the back of the horse. He used his gaunlet to cast a very delicate spell that would make him stay on the horse if they were to move.

"Ella! We haven't got much time! Come get back on the horse, we have to try and listen for Zenith! It is the only way we will be able to insure everyone's life."

Shortly after those words He was surprised to see a stray Arrow seem to come from no where, He didn't so much as flinch instead he got rather confused."

A wild Galloping noise grew louder and louder, as Jericho began to approach his castle. He had read the tomes and spellbooks as he was slowly getting back home to his wife. He slowly rode to the stables and dismounted his horse, closing the gate behind him, he patted its head and placed horse food in its dish.

He walked to the entryway of his living quarters and shouted out.

"I am home!"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 21 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 12:37 pm

spirit hear the arrow approaching and leaped out of its way. skye took to the air and headed towards the figure in the trees. she swooped down at full speed towards the figure using its claws, attempting to knock it out fo the tree.
allora grabbed a hold of spirits mane
"lets go"
they charged towards the wolves, spirit leaped towards the one wolf grabbing ahold of its neck and tackled it to the ground, spirit applied enough pressure so that the wolf couldn't move.
"call off your wolves and ill call of my hawk"
allora yelled towards the hunter

divinity woke up upon hearing her husbands voice and jumpped to her feet dropping her book on the floor. she ran towards the entryway to find her husband standing there. she ran up to him and gave him a big hug.
"your finally home, im always glad to see your safe"
she kissed him tenderly before stepping back
"you must be hungry shall i fix you something to eat?"

ella heard carlyle and ran back to her horse. she climbed up and pointed in the direction of the noise
"its coming from over there, whats the plan?"
she grabbed the reins of midnight

Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 21 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 10:21 am

Name: Valan
Sex: Male
Weapons: Bow, sickle and seax
Powers: Feral Link. Through the interaction with and observation of animals, his body adapts and incorporates certain aspects into his own physiology.

He grabbed the hawk with both hands, holding its wings in. He looked down at the hunter with hawk like amber eyes.
'They are not mine to command. Their reaction seems from there distrust of humans. Killing them would be unwise.'
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 21 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 10:54 am

allora looked down at the wolves then patted spirit on the neck
"let it go, ive think you've scared it enough"
she looked back at the hunter
"i have no intentions on hurting anyone, let alone any animals"
she tilted her head
"tell me were you the one who shot the towards us?"
she looked over at skye
"and i would appreciate it if you let my hawk go, i will call her to me if you do, she will no longer attack you, she was only protecting me"
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 21 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 9:17 am

Valan gently stroked the bird's head, before letting it go.
'I shall never bring undue harm to any creature within this forest. Humans, however, are rarely extended this courtesy.'
Back to top Go down
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 21 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 9:43 am

"Right, a plan, I uh, I don't have one, Heh, I just think we should follow her voice and have her jump towards us. "

Carlyle, Grabbed holds of the horses Reins and whipped down with force to get er moving, he held tight and ducked low on the horse to increase its speed and mobility. Giving Ella no other choice but to do the same. He turned her around and started to race towards Zeniths voice.

"Yes dear, Dinner sounds excellent. I will be in my study as you cook, Sorry I am just overwhelmed with work."

Jericho grabbed a hold of her for a moment Hugged her and before pulling away completely gave her a tender kiss. After doing so he walked away, and headed down the hallway and the last door on his right he entered. His desk was set up perfectly, a lantern already lit, 'Divinty, expected this' he thought to himself as he placed his books and journal down, he began scrutinizing the dimension walking techniques meticulously, he must know everything there is to do. He needs to exceed human power.

He started to write some incantations and techniques in his own journal, Some simple, some complex. It was going to take a while to get it down but he has plenty of time. He cleverly disguised what he was doing in case his wife did walk in, It was books on tactics, all across, along with a map of the regions he is working in under the books. He would casually switch them when she walks in. The door was closed behind him.

"More, More, More, does this strenuous reading ever stop, at all? I need to be better though." he said to himself only to keep Divinty thinking he was studying new ways to flank.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 21 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 10:48 am

allora held out her arm for skye to come to her. when skye landed on her arm she patted her on the head then placed skye on her shoulder
"so what brings you out here in the woods?"
she climbed off spirit and stretched. she turned and patter him on the head and as he did this spirit lowered himself to the ground
"good boy"
she looked up at the man in the trees
"are you gonna stay up there in the trees?"

ella leaned forward along with carlyle
"so we are just gonna charge in, without a plan, sounds a bit dangerous dont you think?"

divinity had a smile on her face as she walked into the kitchen. she was happy that her husband was home. she had already whipped up dinner earlier that day all that needed to be done was cook it. she placed the food in the oven to cook and waited. while she waited she pulled out a tray, placed a plate and silverware neatly on it, as well as fixing him something to drink. she placed a glass of wine to have with his dinner as well as a glass of water. so also put a kettle on the stove to make him coffee for after dinner since he will probably be up most of the night working. she warmed up some dinner rolls and placed them in a small dish next to his plate along with some butter and jam.
the bell to the over went off and she pulled it out and placed it neatly on the plate, a nice tender steak with sauteed onions, mashed potatoes, and mixed veggies as a side. she placed a cover over it then headed towards his office. she knocked before entering the room so she didnt startle him in his work
"i have you dinner here"
she smiled. she placed it on a side table in the room as to not disturb his work area
"i also have a kettle to make you some coffee, if you like"
she pulled th cover off the plate
"is there anything else i can get for you?"

Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 21 EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 10:25 am

He stayed on the branch, looking down at the huntress. 'I did not come here. This forest is my home. It protected me, so in return I protect it.'
His eyes narrowed, 'I already know why you are here, hunter. Know that any beast you kill will be repaid it kind.'
Back to top Go down
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 21 EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 11:23 am

"I dont think so, If something goes wrong we just have to wing it. We can survive. We just need to get zenith."

The galloping grew louder and louder as he kept riding the horse faster and faster. Which would make it even more dangerous.

Jericho was too absorbed In his work to really take notice of Divinity entering, he had almost got everything transferred. His first test would have to be tomorrow while Divinity was asleep, however she might not go to bed for a while as Jericho just got home. He closed his book and journal, and turned his seat around, and saw Divinty, he didn't even realize she knocked and entered. Or even said anything.

"I didn't even realize you came in, Though I am positive you knocked on the door." he noticed the food on the side desk of the room and stood up, grabbing his chair and sliding it over to eat. "Thank you, darling, if you asked if I wanted anything else, no. It is fine, You've done all I expected of you for one night. Thank you."

He grabbed hold of his silverware and cut the steak finely, removing all of the fat from its side with his knife and cutting it down in rows, and into smaller pieces. He took his first bite savoring the flavor of beef, his mouth salivated more than it has eating infirmary food. Something new finally approached his taste buds.

"I am done with what I needed to do. If you'd like. We could spend some time now."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 21 EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 11:41 am

allora waved her hands in the air
"im not here to hunt any beasts or animals of that matter"
she laughed
" i only hunt the kings minions, they deserve to be killed after all they have done"
she sat down in the grass
"so you live in these forest, nice place you got here"
she looked around
"so how long have you lived here?"

ella held on
"well if need be i can shock anything in our way"
her eyes started glowing
"guess you have to be dangerous sometimes"
she looked around for zenith
"i believe she was up in one of the trees last i saw"

Divinity smiled
"you know me too well, of course i knocked, you were just soo into your work you didnt hear me"
she watched as he ate his steak
"how it is, i hope its to your liking"
she walked over and sat in one of the other seats in the office
"ill let you eat first im sure its been a while since you had a nice home cooked meal. when your done then we can spend time with one another."
she watched her husband continue to eat
"anything you have in mind?"
she glanced over at the pile of books and papers on his desk
"looks like a lot of work, is there anything i can do to help my dear?"
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Eclipse
Gold
Gold

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 21 EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 1:15 pm

Without the cloak to catch the wind, Zenith could move pretty fast. She could have been back on the ground; the wolves were obviously gone, but she felt so alive as she soared on the branches that she couldn't bring herself down. Ella and Carlyle were coming towards her, so Zenith calculated quickly and jumped. She landed on the spot on Midnight right in front of Ella.
"Miss me?" she asked with a smile.
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 21 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 7:25 am

His hawk-like gaze never left Allora. 'None of this concerns you. Now, I'll grant you a chance to leave here intact.'
To emphasise his point, he trained his bow on her head.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 21 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 7:38 am

allora noticed he had his bow aimed at her, she stood up, brushed the dirt off her clothed
"well i know when im not welcomed"
she sighed as she climbed onto spirit. spirit stood up
"ill leave you to whatever is it you do here then"
she patted spirit on the side and they started to walk away. she looked at sky
"well he was a bit strange dont you think?"
sky replies with a low shriek

when ella saw zenith she grabbed the reins and gave them a tug to stop midnight, she looked down at zenith
"glad to see you made it out safely"
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Eclipse
Gold
Gold

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 21 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 8:09 am

Zenith reflexively looked back.
"So am I. Did you find Serena? She wasn't with the lot of you that saved me from the wolves."
Back to top Go down
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 21 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 5:04 am

"No unfortunately, We haven't seen Serena since she was last with you. We can only hope she is alive. No one deserves death."

Carlyle had turned the horse around. And started to have it gallop in that direction.

Jericho gently smiled towards Divinity as he finished his steak he pushed the platter over to the side.

"Divinity, How do you feel about me risking my life, to better myself? I mean a high probability of death. You see, The king wants me to be an experiment on an arcane ability and he has confidence I would be the only one to survive it."

The steak was fine, He just didn't say anything about it. It was written on his face how well it was. He knew her obvious reaction to possible death was to avoid doing whatever it is ay all cost. But truthfully he wanted to do it.

"As for helping my work. Well, I am afraid of is classified, and top level secretive. I would share it with you Divinity, believe me. I just can be executed if you were to see it. You would be hung for treason."

He lied twice, but she would believe him seeing as he saw it as true.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 21 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 10:33 am

divinity shook her head
"you know i dont want you to do anything that will harm you, let alone kill you"
she looked up at him and could tell this was something he really wanted to do
"but if you decide to do it i cant stop you, tho i prefer you not to go through with it if it means risking you life"
seeing he was done she walked over and gathered the plate and picked up the tray. when he spoke of the reason she couldn't help all she said was
" i understand"
since she wouldn't be able to help she decided to leave him to his work. she looked at him and smiled
"im glad you enjoyed the steak, ill take these dishes to the kitchen and wash them up while you work. ill be in the living room. ill probably head to bed in a few hours, dont stay up too late"
she walked towards the door and looked back at him
" if you need anything else just call"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 21 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:11 am

Give me the scroll.

No.

GIVE ME THE SCROLL!

No!

GIVE ME THE -

Mathuriel jerked awake, the dream fading, on Midnight's back.

"Wha-what's happening?" he managed, the horse's motion driving the wind from his lungs...
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 21 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 5:05 pm

ella looked down at mathuriel
"well everyone managed to get away from the wolves. you passed out after transporting us to safety"
she looked at him with concern
"are you sure your alright?, you keep telling me you are but i dont believe you, not with these spells you've been having"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 21 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 2:41 am

Mathuriel nodded, but as he did so more blood flew from his nose and stained his robe.
"I am alright," he said adamantly. He then proceeded to use his sleeve to stem the blood flow.
"Where is everyone else?"
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Eclipse
Gold
Gold

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 21 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 12:17 pm

Zenith peeked around Ella to look at Mathuriel.
"Hello!" she greeted enthusiastically. "Have a nice nap? Seen Serena?"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 21 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 7:16 am

Mathuriel shot her a look that was so withering it could be weaponized into a weed-killer.
"Hilarious. I think she's inside the cabin."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 21 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 7:31 am

ella shook her head
"everyone is counted for, as for serena im not sure what happened to her, last i saw her was when i was in the woods right before i was attacked "
she looked at zenith
"maybe we should check the cabin"
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next