HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:34 pm
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 23 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 23 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 23 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 23 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 23 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 23 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 23 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 23 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 23 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 23 Empty
Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 23 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 4:06 pm

spirit walked up and sniffed it then looked at allora
"the smell is very faint but spirit will see what he can find"
as she said that spirit began to smell the air and then the ground and started wandering around the area

ella followed behind Carlyle
"i hope your right"
she walked up to the dog and patted it on the head
"i think it likes you, you should give him a name"

divinity followed behind him into the bedroom, she was already in her gown and she crawled into the bed. she was a bit bothered by what he said
"jericho, are you doing all this research just to gain power over the king?"
she looked over at him
"you know that its dangerous to go up against him, we are lucky to be alive, i dont want to jeopardize what we have, i can do without the power, i just want to live a happy life with you"
she laid on her side facing him
"promise me you wont do anything that can get us killed"
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 23 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 7:27 am

Mathuriel started calling out the girl's name, hoping to draw her out of hiding.
"Serena! SERENA!"
Back to top Go down
Heizengard
Heizengard
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 23 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 10:03 am

Aizengard creeps closer to the presence he felt when he entered the cabin till he comes across a the shadow of a person.
"Damn. So there is someone here" He thought.
"I can't take any chances.... once I see an opportunity I'll strike."
Back to top Go down
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 23 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 12:49 pm

"Woof Woof!" The dog was happy. It loved the attention from humans. Though it was cast away for so long.

"I Will eventually name him, as of right now, it is pointless to do so." They approached the cabin and opened the door, without a care. If someone was in there oh well

"Divinity, I risk my life everyday, If it wasn't for my abilities and strength I would have died a long time ago... As for the king, I wont try to go against him, I will let the small rebellion to do so."

Jericho cuddled divinity

"I wont die, I promise you"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 23 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 1:44 pm

spirit vanished for a few moments, then came back tugging on allora
"did you find something?"
spirit started walking away and allora followed him, leading them to a shed just a short distance from the cabin. spirit was scratching at the shed. allora looked back at mathruiel and zenith
"i think she is in here"

ella walked behind carlyle
"do you think anyone is here?"
she peeked inside the door way before stepping in

divinity smiled and rested her head on his chest
"i dont know what i would do if i lost you, your all i have left"
she closed her eyes but didnt fall asleep
"how long do you think you can finally settle down and not work all the time? your always soo busy and i miss having you around"
she looked up at him
"it get kinda lonely here being by myself, and ive already read all the books you got me several times"
she sighed
"im sorry i know you busy with work and i shouldnt pester you about it, i just miss you"
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Eclipse
Gold
Gold

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 23 EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 1:51 am

*Earlier*
Serena was overloaded. She had been there when everyone was transported by Mathuriel, but her necklace activated. She was teleported all over the forest and found herself back at the cabin. She felt like she was about to faint. Serena was trying to figure out what happened, but she found herself going inside and curling up in the corner.
---
Zenith opened the back door to the cabin. The door opened and the cabin flooded with light. There was an open door on the other side, and four figures, one preparing to strike another. Serena. Zenith pulled out a fire tome and red runes floated around her body.
"Nobody move or I burn you!"
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/1413TNT
Heizengard
Heizengard
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 23 EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 3:48 am

Suddenly he see's a flash of fire around him and stops.
"Crap! There's more of you? I don't know how much Donovan is paying you but I've already told him I don't have his money!" He said with his sword still in his hand.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Eclipse
Gold
Gold

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 23 EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 6:02 am

"We work for no-one!"
Her tome flipped its pages and more runes appeared, circling faster and glowing hot, like they were fire.
"And I don't care WHO you owe money to! You WILL step away from the girl."

Serena awoke to the sound of Zenith yelling. She saw a man holding a weapon towards her and screamed. She pushed herself against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Heizengard
Heizengard
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 23 EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 7:26 am

"Okay, okay" He said backing away. "No need to get violent, I wasn't going to kill her just... scare her a bit."
He backed away sheathing his sword.
"I was only gonna strike if she did. I'm not a killer so how about you put the scary book away? It doesn't suit you."
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 23 EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 7:58 am

Mathuriel, who was right behind them, sighed in relief that Zenith had the situation under control.
"Oh good lord, we found you. Great. Superb. FANTASTIC! NOW CAN WE PLEASE RUN LIKE SCARED CHICKENS BEFORE THE KING'S ARMY CATCHES UP!?"
Back to top Go down
Heizengard
Heizengard
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 23 EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 8:44 am

He turns a looks at the one who yelled.
"The kings army? Why would the kings army be coming here?"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 23 EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 10:45 am

Mathuriel looked up at him.
"A very VERY long story. Put simply, we're all wanted, the king wants us all dead with one HELL of a vengeance, so we need to get away from here with extreme haste and complete prejudice."
He paused.
"Then we can tell you the aforementioned really really long story, go through introductions, and we can all be good friends, but first we all NEED TO GET OUT OF HERE!"
Back to top Go down
Heizengard
Heizengard
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 23 EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 10:53 am

"So we seem to be in the same boat then. I too am being hunted by someone though he's not as fearsome as the king." He said.
The man looked at the cast of characters and smiled.
"I'll just be going with you then until were out of the woods so to speak. Besides you might need a man of my... talents."
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 23 EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 1:21 pm

"Grand. Excellent. Amazing, stupendous CALLA-HOO CALLAY-FREAKING HAY!"

The shouts of angry men could be heard coming through the forest, felling trees left and right to see if their prey had taken refuge in them.

"Now, can we please, all make a communal effort to imitate a certain delicious fruit dessert and split!"
Back to top Go down
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 23 EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 2:12 pm

Carlyle didn't hesitate once he heard the men getting closer.his parting words only being.

"CALL ME A COWARD, CALL ME ME A WIMP, I'LL BE ALIVE, AND YOU'LL BE LIMP."
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Eclipse
Gold
Gold

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 23 EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 2:49 pm

"Fine! Let's go!"
The magical energy dispersed. Zenith let Serena climb on her back.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 23 EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 4:48 pm

allora looked at everyone confused
"wait whats going on,your leaving already?"
she looked at mathruiel
"before you go can you tell me if you seen my brother, ive been searching for him, i heard he has been by these parts of the woods"

Back to top Go down
Heizengard
Heizengard
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 23 EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 5:00 pm

"I second that. We should get leaving as fast as possible."
Picking up his ears he hears a few angry voices shout out his name.
"Well it looks like the group chasing me has caught up. We should get going right now!"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 23 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 3:48 am

"Seconded. ALADANTE!"
Mathuriel sped outside to double-check that everyone was assembled.
"Alright. I vote we all run this way, find a town, get in an inn, have a good drink, and just go to sleep. If we can."
Another pause.
"Now, preferably."
Then he turned and started running through the trees, leading the flight.
Back to top Go down
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 23 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 4:37 am

"Unfortunately, The life of a soldier never ends. I will and always will fight, to maintain our lifestyle, however. I have been lucky to have survived this long, I want you to promise me if anything happens to me on the battlefield you'll move on, though I don't anticipate it. We can never predict the future. Besides..." he had to pause to work his next phrase correctly. "My scars where that old gaunlet used to be are acting up again."

Jericho lifted up his right arm, to show the arm, It was... Different, The scarring started going up to his elbow, and oddly enough their was a very ominous dim glow, his power elevated as much as Carlyle's did, the gloves roots were planted well inside of him, only giving him more strength.

"Though it will help me in battle, I am afraid... If it gets to powerful to quickly. My sanity will start to slip, You see Divinty, there is something I always neglected to tell you, I have a dark past, I have worked to become a better man, but for some reason I lust to kill, conquer, ravage, and destroy. I am a dog of war, But I try to separate my war crimes from my life at home with you... When the king dies, I promise you, I will be home a lot more. I will have no reason to battle any longer."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 23 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 6:47 am

allora thought for a moment
"drink...but im too younge to drink"
she climbed on top of spirit and they sprinted through the forest tailing behind mathuriel

divinity looked down upon her husbands request
"i cant promise you that i will move on if anything happens to you, but i will try, if i find someone like you"
she looked at his arm as he displayed it to her, she reached out and ran her fingers gently acrossed it a worried expression on her face
"im not worried about your dark past, we all have skeletons in our closets, im worries about the here and now"
she looked up at him
"is there any way to control it? is there anything i can do to help?"
she pulled her hand away from his arm
"i will be by your side til the very end, if you need me to fight i will fight alongside you"
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Eclipse
Gold
Gold

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 23 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 10:47 am

Serena looked back at the charred ground, still steaming and somewhat liquidized. She spoke to Zenith, worried.
"You were gonna hurt that man..."

Zenith sighed.
"Yeah. I'm not proud that I let my emotions rule me, but he was pointing a weapon at you. What'd you want me to do?" Serena stayed awkwardly silent, and so did Zenith.
Back to top Go down
Heizengard
Heizengard
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 23 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 10:53 am

Aizengard over heard Zenith and Serena talking and spoke up.
"Well if it means anything I was only going to hurt her if she attacked first. I'm not a mindless killer and I'm not mad that you tried to fry." Aizengard said.
"Though to be honest... I wouldn't mind it if I was fried by someone as pretty as you are."
Aizengard smiled and kept running

Last edited by Heizengard on Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Eclipse
Gold
Gold

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 23 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 11:02 am

"You said that before." Zenith replied. "And make a pass at me AFTER we're safe." She was being as polite as she could, but she still needed time to get a new introduction to their aquaintence.

Serena found this banter funny and couldn't stop herself from chuckling.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 23 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 1:00 pm

Leaping over tree stumps and entangling roots - he still didn't trust himself enough yet to try another dimension-walk- Mathuriel heard the banter behind him and rolled his eyes.
"CAN WE FOCUS!? PLEASE!?" he yelled.

The king reclined in his chair. Waiting.
The guard raced in.
"Your highness? The fugitives have fled into Miup Forest."
"Raze it. Officially a logging exercise."
"...Your majesty, they've probably passed through it by -"

The king looked at him.
"I'm sorry?"

The guard instantly remembered that living was an enjoyable experience and backtracked immediately.
"Yes sir, right away sir."
"See that you do."

Mathuriel broke the forest line, and immediately headed straight for the nearest town, more accurately, the nearest pub.
He walked in, ignoring the looks, sat down, ordered four ales and had downed three by the time the others caught up.
"I'm starting to think this all might not be worth the hassle..."
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next