HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 8:27 pm
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 40 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 40 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 40 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 40 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 40 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 40 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 40 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 40 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 40 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 40 EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 12:58 pm

He gave a burst of laughter. 'I can see that look in your eye. Even from over here, I see it clear as day.'
He laid on the floor of his cell, still looking at his visitor. 'It's the look of someone that's given up everything for one shot at a monster.' He chuckled slightly. 'You're someone that let themselves get swallowed by a dragon, just to get at its heart. Sadly, your plan will fail, and you will die in vain.'
He sat back up, his hair obscuring his face. 'Sacrifice everything. Achieve nothing.'
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 40 EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 4:53 am

Ella crossed her arms
"I did it to save the people I came with. If I dont succeed then maybe they will"
she relaxed her stance letting her arms at her side
"I already know it might not work but its worth a try and if I die in the process so be it, I have nothing else to live for and at least I died fighting"
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 40 EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 10:14 am

He clapped slowly, half way between congratulatory and sarcastic.
'You have regal way of speaking, anyone ever tell you that? Sadly, your faith in your friends is a weakness. If you think your allies can finish what you could not, then your have opened yourself up to failure.'
He leaned forwards, his body suspended by the taut chains. 'I'm willing to offer my services though. Help you kill the king, and ascend to throne yourself, if you so desire.'
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 40 EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 1:58 pm

"Well its better to try then to sit around and do nothing"
she snapped. When he leaned forward she took a step back all the while listening to his offer she then shook her head
"I dont want the throne, I just want us all to have a peaceful life without worrying if our town will be attacked/ Men women and children slaughtered. I want to be able to live without fear"
she paused for a moment
"How do I know you will help me?, how do I know this isnt just a way for you to get out of that cell?"
she tilted her head curious to know
"Why are you in there?"
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 40 EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 3:35 pm

A smile crossed Elyan's face as he thought about Valeria's idea.
"I like it. In fact, it's just about perfect. Not only would we have an informant in our group, we'd have a spy in the castle all in one fell swoop."
He turned towards her with a slight look of concern.
"There's just one thing...this entire plan hinges on your ability to act exactly like your sister. If you're discovered, you'll probably be executed on the spot and the king will realize what we're doing. Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to talk you out of it, I just want to make sure you're up for it."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 40 EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 3:03 am

Valeria looked at Elyan. "I know the risks involved in undertaking such a feat." She said with a calm tone. "I'm not afraid." She added. "If I was, I wouldn't have offered this as a possibility."
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 40 EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 5:40 am

Miss Elegent Serenity wrote:
"Well its better to try then to sit around and do nothing"
she snapped. When he leaned forward she took a step back all the while listening to his offer she then shook her head
"I dont want the throne, I just want us all to have a peaceful life without worrying if our town will be attacked/ Men women and children slaughtered. I want to be able to live without fear"
she paused for a moment
"How do I know you will help me?, how do I know this isnt just a way for you to get out of that cell?"
she tilted her head curious to know
"Why are you in there?"
He shook his head slowly. 'If you succeed in killing the king, the throne would be left open to others just like him. You would never have peace in a world where evil is just replaced with more evil.'
He sat crossed legged in the dark cell, tapping his legs to an unheard beat. 'I can answer both of your questions with one answer. I tried to kill the king myself. So, interested?'
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 40 EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 11:31 pm

"but I wouldn't know the first thing about ruling an entire kingdom"
She sighed
"And how do I know you wont hurt me if i let you go"
she looked back at where the guard went
"If i did let you out, how would you get past the kings men? they would suspect me, I'm sure the guards have informed the king of my visit with you and if you were to suddenly escape they will surly think i was the one who let you out"
she then looked back at the man
"How would you attack the king anyways?"

Allora had been pondering the entire time everyone spoke. She then came up with an idea
"Instead of kidnapping someone from the castle, Why dont we work for the king..in a way"
she stood up and brushed herself off
"Think about it, we pretend to work for the king, the men being guards, the women servants. It gives us access to the castle, get us closer to the king. We can take turns and study his everyday routines and later meet up and plan when to strike. Basically spy on the king himself."
she paused for a moment
"The only downfall is there could be a possibility one of us could run into Ella and she tells the king"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 40 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 11:22 pm

Mathuriel looked up at Allora.
"How would that work? He's seen our faces, he knows what we look like. You any good at disguises?"
He looked over at Valeria. "Your plan sounds like the best. Brute force won't cut it, and if you get a chance to catch him off guard..." He paused. "Will you take it?"
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 40 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 3:45 am

Elyan thought for a moment about Allora's plan. He wanted to think of a way to make it work. The more ways they could infiltrate the castle, the better. He snapped his fingers as he thought of something.
"Hold on, Mathuriel. I think we could make both plans work."
He had a wry smile on his face now.
"Walking through the front door and signing up for guard duty probably won't work. But maybe I could find some other way to...acquire a guard uniform and use it as a disguise. It's true that the king saw us, but he's the only one who saw us, right? As long as I avoid direct contact with the king, I should be able to move around the castle freely. As an added bonus, we'd have an extra spy in the castle to help cover Valeria. Sound good to everyone?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 40 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 8:23 am

"Well considering how many men and women the king has working for him I highly doubt he takes the time to even look at them. Most likely he dismisses them as fast as they enter."
she sat down
"I was thinking more we take place of the ones already there. Find a few guard or servants knock them out and take their place. we can find a place to hide them until we are done."
she looked up
"Though im sure half of them will be willing to allow us to take their place considering a majority of them have been forced to work for him"
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 40 EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 4:47 am

OOT: Let's kick this thing into high gear.

Elyan clicked his tongue.
"But we can't tell which guards are genuinely loyal to the king and which ones have been pressed into service. It'd be better to take the safe route and knock them all out."
He looked at everyone around him and spoke up so they could all hear.
"Alright, decision time! The more time we sit here planning, the more time the king has to find a way to screw us over before we even start. If stealth and infiltration isn't your thing, now is the time to speak up. We need at least one person to stay behind anyhow to get as much information as we can from Valeria's sister. We also need to work out a meeting place and some kind of time frame. Does anyone else have anything to say before we move forward? More bright ideas at the last minute are always welcome!"
He waited patiently for anyone else to speak up.
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 40 EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 10:32 am

Miss Elegent Serenity wrote:
"but I wouldn't know the first thing about ruling an entire kingdom"
She sighed
"And how do I know you wont hurt me if i let you go"
she looked back at where the guard went
"If i did let you out, how would you get past the kings men? they would suspect me, I'm sure the guards have informed the king of my visit with you and if you were to suddenly escape they will surly think i was the one who let you out"
she then looked back at the man
"How would you attack the king anyways?"
He smiled. 'Oh, I have my ways of dealing with the guards. Fighting the king will be far harder, seeing I have been languishing in jail for years.
'And you have my word that I won't ry to kill you if you free me. Come back later with like a pint of blood, and we can get me out of here.'
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 40 EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 12:21 pm

Mathuriel stood up, shaking water off himself.
"Ok. Here's what we do. Valeria, get your sister. Elyan, get a job."
He looked at Allora. "As for you, you're coming with me. We have three days. Then we meet back at the pigsty we got booted into. Got it?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 40 EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 3:54 pm

Ella was stunned he asked for a pint of blood
"B-Blood, why blood"
she looked back at the door
"where would i get a pint of blood and does it have to be a specific kind?"
she looked back at the man

Allora nodded
"Where is it that we are going?"
she looked at the others
"good luck"
she smiled
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 40 EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 4:21 pm

Valeria nodded her head, then looked at Elyan. "It should be easy enough to convince my sister to leave the house." She began to walk towards her former home. "I just hope my father isn't home." She muttered under her breath.

-------

https://tbrp.rpg-board.net/viewtopic.forum?t=154
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40