HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:10 pm
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 1:36 pm

Grey held his head, not opening his mouth, due to the bound he had instilled in her, he couldn't say the child was lying, so he kept quiet.

Jessenda then said, "I've never seen him so happy. He's been glum these past few years, but you seem to make him happy, and you two are always smiling when near one another. Where did those smiles go?"

Shrike shook his head, "Its the way people are. I guess."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 1:41 pm

Nijuu looked at the child, though her face was still red, and she couldn't believe the words that had come out of her mouth. "It's hard to explain." She said at length. "I-I..." her voice trailed off, as her heart skipped a beat again, and again it started to beat faster in her chest. She grunted lowly, falling to the floor on her knees. "My...my heart..."

Amalia folded her arms, and looked at Shrike. "So, where did the kid go? Back into the house?"
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 1:43 pm

Shrike shook his head, "I'm afraid the child was merely a spirit, and I have sent them into the next world, as is my duty as a reaper."

Grey got off the couch, and knelt down near where she was, placing his hands over hers, "Are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 1:48 pm

As soon as the man touched her hand, Nijuu's heart beat began to slow down. "I-I think I'm fine now." She looked at the man, her face turned red again, and she looked away from him.

Amalia unfolded her arms. Though she was disappointed, she couldn't fault Shrike for doing what he was supposed to do. "I suppose it was for the best."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 1:50 pm

Shrike looked to her, "Wandering souls often become victims of voracious demons, I couldn't let such a fate befall them."

Grey shifted his head, and looked her in the eyes, his expression a very loving one, "Are you okay, your face bright red."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 1:53 pm

"Th-those things...did we really..." Nijuu's voice trailed off, unable to finish her question.

Amalia walked towards Shrike and placed her hand on his shoulder. "It's okay." She smiled faintly, then walked towards the house. "Follow me, I want to show you something."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 1:57 pm

Grey could only nod, answer, "Yes....we embraced........." He held her hand up to his lips, and kissed it.

Shrike merely followed her, "I'm not the type to apologize for doing my job." Noticing she wanted him to follow her, he calmly did so.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 2:02 pm

Nijuu's face turned even redder, as the man spoke to her. She covered her face with her free hand.

Amalia walked into the house and to the basement. She turned on the lights. "These weapons are what's left of my family." What remained were three one-handed swords, four daggers, and one two handed sword.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 4:12 pm

Grey placed her claimed hand over his heart, "I truly wish you remembered me.....for my memories of you have changed my life, since the day I fell from the sky, mortally wounded, and you brought me back from the brink."

Shrike looked to the weapons, then to his own, "Interesting, are they in pain, are they suffering?"
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 5:51 pm

Nijuu looked at him with her kind blue gaze, though the thought that she had made love to someone she doesn't remember, seemed to be written on her face.

Amalia shook her head. "No. They are at peace." She replied, as she walked towards the weapons. "I'm not leaving them here in this place. I should take them somewhere safe, and should I choose any kin, these weapons will have use." She looked at Shrike. "This is our last rights, this will happen to me when I die....should I have kin to perform the last rights."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 6:15 pm

Grey sighed, and simply said aloud, "Would you like something to eat?"

Shrike placed a hand on her shoulder, "You'll find someone to continue your bloodline, you'll fall in love, and you'll live for a very long time. I can see this when I look at you. I will live for an eternity alone, and I am prepared for this, you needn't have such a fate."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 6:19 pm

Nijuu shook her head. "May I get some air?" She asked. "I just need some time to collect my thoughts."

Amalia smiled faintly. "Thank you, Shrike." She said. "But I still don't understand why you must be alone. If you don't mind, I'd like to think of you as a friend, and ally?"
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 6:27 pm

Shrike tapped his forehead, "I contain within my head, the memories, the will, and the hatred held by each Grimm before me. I can't allow these feelings to be pushed upon any other living being. Because there are so many different colliding thoughts storming through my mind. I lose control for one moment, and the past Grimm's minds take control of my actions."

"Whatever you want, the air outside is pretty fresh, I have to.....make a phone call.......to my mother......" He stood up, took his cellphone from his pocket, and went into another room.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 6:32 pm

Nijuu nodded her head, as she rose from the floor, and walked outside. She could feel the breeze comb through her white hair. She closed her eyes, and leaned against the house, taking a deep breath. "How could I make love to someone I don't remember?" She whispered.

Amalia tilted her head slightly. "That sounds...well...to be honest...that sounds terrifying."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 6:46 pm

Shrike smiled, "Well, at least I'm the only one who has to endure all those hateful bastards, and no one else."

Grey broke down as he talked on the phone, his mother keeping a very level head the entire time though. He made sure to keep quiet though, he didn't want Nijuu to sense his sorrow.
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 12:30 am

MateusseDarkslight wrote:
Darkion leaned back to avoid the blade, his gaze meeting Rein's while his head was upside down.
"Oh, Rein. You can't go. Not while the brilliance of my boy remains unappreciated."
He stood up, and affectionately ruffled the monster's mottled head.
"I have done it! This thing you see before you will outlast everything! Before I had my doubts, but now... Oh joy of joys, you feel! You dream! You hope! You avatar of the abyss, you scion of souls, you marauding murderer you, come here!"
Darkion proceeded to pull the creature into a bear hug.
"I have created the apocalypse! The strongest creature in the universe! The beast beyond Death! You see, there is a certain order of things, a string if you will, and that is from birth, through life, to death. Some of us backtrack beyond that last part multiple times, but we all die in the end BUT!"
He dramatically gestured to it.
"I have created the exception! The beast beyond the string, that is the puppetmaster of the eternal night! I HAVE CREATED THE MONSTER OF THE END! It will live forever, and cannot die, for it is OUTSIDE DEATH NOW! IT IS GLORIOUS! GLORIOUS!!!"
It snarled. 'And why should I give a crap?'
A claw stabbed into Darkion's side. 'I don't care what I am in your eyes. I could the Anti Christ or the Messiah. I just want to consume.'
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 8:16 am

Genesis heard Nijuu's words, and thought to himself of a very cruel way to cause her and Grey further pain. Walking out from the darkness, in a form of flesh, one molded in Grey's appearance, he approached her, and looked her in the eyes with a devilish grin, "So, you have no memories of me, whatsoever?"

Grey continued to sit in the house, unable to really speak, his mind tattered, he didn't want Nijuu to see him like this.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 8:18 am

Nijuu nodded her head once. "Not even one since I woke up." She replied, unable to look at him without blushing. She turned her head away from him, trying to hide the fact that she had already started to blush.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 8:19 am

Genesis reached out, and placed a hand on her cheek, "I have a way, to help you remember, if you so wish........." His grin widened, as he looked in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 8:22 am

A puzzled expression formed upon Nijuu's blushing face. "How?" She asked, hesitantly.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 8:24 am

Genesis smiled, having heard Nijuu's mother's words, "Well, your body must remember first, before you mind can. Unless of course, you do not want to remember our love, if you wish to throw it away, I understand......" He looked away from her, trying to play the part of the hesitant Grey.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 8:27 am

Nijuu reached out and grabbed his hand. "No. That's not what I want." She whispered softly. "I want to remember...I want to remember everything..." her voice trailed off as she cast her gaze to the grass. "I-I just don't know...well...how.."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 8:29 am

Genesis started to walk towards one of the spare storage buildings, "If that is what you want, follow me, you need only do this, and I will.......shall instruct you on the rest....." He calmly walked away, leading her nearly one hundred feet from the main complex, into a small building, in which the armaments, and spare armor was stored.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 8:32 am

Nijuu's face started to turn beat red, as she followed him. Her heart began to race, faster and faster, as she walked closer to the storage shed. "O-Okay..." she said in a soft tone.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 8:36 am

Once she was inside the building, Genesis calmly closed the door, using his shadows to lock it down from inside of it, without alerting the girl. He had look to her with a smile on his face, "Tell me Nijuu, how badly do you want to remember?"
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next