HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 9:19 pm
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 8:38 am

Nijuu, with her back towards him, lowered her head slightly. "I want to remember more than anything." She replied, as her face turned more red, and her heart raced faster.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 8:47 am

Nearly an hour later, Grey had pieced together much of his broken mentality, and walked outside, though Nijuu was nowhere to be seen. Examining the nearby area with his aura sight, he spotted her in a nearby building, and approached it. When he tried to open the door, it was locked thoroughly shut. Looking closer, he saw a black aura that was unmistakenly Genesis', so he continued to try and open it. When he couldn't force it open, he slammed his fist into the lock of the door, a burst of white light hit it, blasting the door wide open.

Genesis was just getting dressed as Grey walked in, Nijuu on the floor, underneath a blanket. "Well Grey, your right, she is amazing." A look of pure horror appeared on Grey's face, as he looked upon the scene. Anger also began to surface within him, and the only consolation he held with this situation, was that he hadn't killed her whilst away from him. He could not speak, and as Genesis walked past Grey, he looked to Nijuu, "How's it feel to have made love, with the very being that tried to kill you, and tormented the one you truly loved his whole life?" And with that, he vanished into the air.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 8:52 am

Nijuu pulled the blanket over her head, as she hugged her knees close to her body. Her face had been devoid of color for sometime, as her memories had been restored in the company of Genesis. There, under the blanket, she began to sob quietly. 'I hurt him...I can't ever forgive myself for breaking his heart like this.' She thought to herself as she sobbed.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 8:54 am

Despite having been broken again, his heart feeling betrayed, he knew it wasn't her fault, for her memories had been gone, and he hadn't the strength to help her, so Genesis merely did what he could not. He couldn't bare to see her crying, so he crawled close to her, pulled the blanket down, and hugged her close, simply saying, with tears streaming down the side of his face, "Its okay......please don't cry......"
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 8:58 am

Nijuu continued to sob, as Grey held her close. She could feel that his heart had been shattered. "Oh Grey!" She cried, as she buried her face into Grey's chest. "How can I ever forgive myself for hurting you?"
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 9:03 am

Seeing that she was sobbing, he wiped away his tears, tilted her head up by placing his hand on her chin. When she said his name, he knew that her memories had been restored, "I love you.....and when someone you love hurts you.......you forgive them.......you hug them.....you hold them close, and you do whatever it takes to make their tears vanish." And with that, he kissed her. He was on the verge of passing out at this time.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 9:07 am

Nijuu wrapped her arms around Grey, while holding the blanket in her shaking fingers and held him close to her. "Now it is I that doesn't deserve you, my love." She whispered softly, as she held Grey. She looked to the floor, seeing the kimono that Grey had made for her, shredded to pieces.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 9:10 am

Grey shook his head, "Every person deserves to be with the one they love, when that person loves you back." He looked to her shredded clothing, "Its okay Nijuu, I'll make you a new one.....I'm just.....I'm just glad he didn't kill you.......I was so scared........."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 9:20 am

Nijuu wrapped her arms around Grey, burying her face into his chest. "When I got my memories back, I was so frightened. I couldn't speak, I couldn't breathe..." her voice trailed off. "He made himself look like you....and when he realized I had my memories back, he showed me his true face..."
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 10:51 am

The elevator opened at the penthouse, and Effros walked out.
'Honey! I'm home! What's for dinner?'
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 11:42 am

Grey held her close, "I know......I know of the cruelty he can inflict.....I'm sorry you suffered because of him......" He cupped the side of her face with his hand, "But I'm glad your memories are back.....your mother told me that you....that had you not gained them back in a few days, you'd have been lost forever.......I'm so happy......that your back......." He hugged her, tears continuing to stream down his face.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 11:52 am

Nijuu continued to hold Grey in her arms, and closed her eyes, trying to keep herself from crying. "I'm glad I have my memories back too." She whispered. "I just wish it was you to bring them back, and not him." She added, not being able to say Genesis' name. "C-can we go back to the house?" She asked, still shaking uncontrollably in Grey's arms.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 11:55 am

Grey nodded, "Yes, how about I take you upstairs, and help you with a warm bath?" He asked, as he wrapped her in the blanket, and picked her up.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 11:59 am

Nijuu nodded her head. "That sounds wonderful." She said, as Grey wrapped her in the blanket, and picked her up. She wrapped her arms around Grey's neck, and rested her head on his chest. "I just don't want to be in here anymore." She whispered.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 12:05 pm

Grey nodded, "I understand, completely........" He walked her in the house, walked up the stairs, and turned to the left, until he arrived at the bathroom. Opening up the door, he closed it after entering, and then set her down. Helping her out of the blanket, he assisted her in getting into the tub, and turned on the water, so that it was warm, but not warm enough to hurt her skin, just warm enough to comfort it.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Eclipse
Gold
Gold

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 12:07 pm

Zenith gestured to her rapiers.
"Will you need two floaty things to keep up with me?" Zenith asked Marcus seriously; not condescendingly. "I'm worried that I might hit you." She paused. "And I'm slightly more worried these'll break if I do.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/1413TNT
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 12:08 pm

Marcus tilted his head, "What?'
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 12:11 pm

Nijuu grabbed Grey's arm, and stared up at him with her blue, innocent eyes. "Don't leave me." She whispered. "I don't want to be alone." She added, as she tired to hold back her tears.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Eclipse
Gold
Gold

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 12:13 pm

Zenith got flustered.
"The-uh things you were blocking that guy's lance with. Aren't we gonna have a round?" She was turning red. Suddenly she remembered that they were registering for classes. "Oh, sorry. I have this habit of fighting everyone I meet." She looked to the side like she was making a realization. "I should probably fix that."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 12:21 pm

Marcus sighed, "Oye......." Then looked at her, "So you'll want to spar......I'm gonna put you in a few classes on combat......and weaponry....."

Grey looked her in the eyes, "I won't leave you......not ever......I won't let anyone hurt you ever again......"
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 12:32 pm

Nijuu hugged Grey's arm, and closed her eyes. "I don't ever want to see him again." She whispered. As she said this, the four petaled flower on her neck glowed softly.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Eclipse
Gold
Gold

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 12:40 pm

Zenith nodded.
"Combat classes sound perfect."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 12:41 pm

Grey's hand glowed with white energy, as he placed it on her chest, "You won't have to worry anymore.......I will keep him away.....my father gave me the one thing I needed to purge him from this world.....and protect you.....I have Omega's power now.......the one thing that can force him into submission........he won't ever harm a hair on your head ever again......"

Marcus continued flipping through the classes, "You're also going to be put into a few lore classes, and, screw it, I'm gonna put into Shrike's class too."
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Eclipse
Gold
Gold

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 12:46 pm

"What does that mean?" Zenith asked. If Marcus had a doubt about this, she had a thousand.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 12:49 pm

Marcus looked down at her, "Well, Shrike's class teaches both lore, and patience."
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next