HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:48 pm
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 11:38 am

Nijuu rested her chin on Grey's chest, staring into his eyes. "So, what shall we do out here in the silver grass, my love?" Nijuu asked with a warm smile.

Amalia unfolded her arms. "Good; because that's all I can give you."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 11:43 am

Grey grinned, "Well my dear, what would you like to do?"

Shrike sighed, "As long as you take only the lives of the guilty, I will have no issue with your vengeance. Just remember, the one who sets out on the path of revenge, must be prepared to dig two graves."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 11:46 am

Nijuu straightened her back, and giggled softly. "I can think of a thing or two to do." She giggled.

"Insightful." Amalia stated icily. "I really hope you weren't implying that I'd kill children."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 11:49 am

Grey tilted his head, "Oh really, like what?"

Shrike shook his head, "I mean non-combatants of any kind."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 11:53 am

Nijuu giggled once again, and kissed Grey passionately, pressing her body against his.

Amalia tilted her head slightly. "Don't worry, I'll do what I can to keep 'non-combatants' out of it." She retorted, as she folded her arms. "Perhaps I should ambush them the way they ambushed my family." She thought out loud.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 11:57 am

Shrike slammed his scythe through the floor, "Do not stoop to their level, lest the deaths of your family will mean nothing!"

Grey answered her feelings with his own, taking his time over the next hour to make Nijuu blush completely. By the time he was done, Grey was breathing heavily, completely out of breathe.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 12:02 pm

Nijuu took her time to catch her breath, laying next to Grey, staring up at the sky.

Amalia looked at Shrike, and raised her brow slightly. "I was merely thinking out loud." She pointed out. "No. I will make it known who is taking their life; because mine will be the last face they see."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 12:07 pm

Grey was holding her hand with his, "You held your own that time.......pretty soon, i won't be able to keep up with you."

Shrike sighed, his reaper abilities having taken control of his feelings during the last ten seconds. He simply sat down, and looked across the room, "Well for now Amalia, do you want help in your hunt?"
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 12:09 pm

Nijuu smiled, still breathing heavily. "I think we'll be wearing each other out pretty soon."

Amalia shook her head. "I can't expect that of you." She replied.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 12:24 pm

Mawthrough couldn't resist a chuckle at that.
Then he sighed too.
"How much do you want me to become the old me?"

Inferno nodded, not surprised.
"Beings of fire feel kindred with one another. Pyro is no exception."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 12:30 pm

Chastity looked up at him
"With all my heart, I'd do anything if it meant I could have you back. To hear you tell me how much you love me. To make love to you again. "
she blushed
"To see your reaction after transforming into my archangel form, I'll never grow tired of it. It's like watching a child open his presents up on Christmas morning. You have that certain glee in you eyes that makes me feel special."
she gazed into his eyes
"And when I gaze into your eyes i see happiness, warmth, I feel loved, safe. The would could be crashing down around us but it wouldn't matter as long as I was with you"
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 3:41 pm

Grey nuzzled Nijuu, "I'm so glad I can feel comfortable with you.....and relax with you........"

Shrike grinned, "My dear, just take the assistance of a Grimm. I'm not afraid of those scum bags."

Ezekiel sighed, "Well, funny thing is, Pyro's flame ability is a secondary power, his primary ability is something I have seen few people master, the power to master heat. Potentially, he could freeze targets, yet he never did."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 3:45 pm

"I'm glad I can put your heart and soul at ease." Nijuu spoke softly.

"You can follow if you wish...but their lives are mine to take." Amalia stated firmly. "However, it may have to wait until my wings have rested more."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 3:54 pm

Grey kissed her hand, "And I hope I do the same for you."

Shrike shrugged, "Whenever you wanna leave, I can join you, I only teach part time here."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 4:04 pm

"Of course." Nijuu placed her free hand on Grey's face. "I feel so much safer around you, then I ever did living on my own."

Amalia nodded her head once. "Is there somewhere I can rest my eyes for awhile?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 4:34 pm

Grey smiled, "I'm glad to have brought you some peace, despite the hell I've brought your way too......."

Shrike pointed to one of his empty beds, "Take it, I never use it."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 4:37 pm

"Thank you." Amalia said simply, as she walked over to the bed. She sat on the bed, then laid on it, with her back to Shrike. 'I'll make sure your spirits are put at ease.' She thought to herself, as she closed her eyes.

Nijuu shook her head. "You haven't brought anything like that into my life." She said, keeping her hand on Grey's face. "And even if you did, it wouldn't make me love you less. Nothing ever worth doing is ever easy."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 4:57 pm

Grey nuzzled her, holding her hands with his own, "For once in my life, I have nothing more that I can say......because there's no words that can express this love I have for you......"

Shrike simply sat at his desk, thinking quietly to himself, spinning a small knife between his fingers.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 5:07 pm

Nijuu wrapped her arms around Grey, and kissed him passionately. "You don't have to say anything." Nijuu whispered, when she breaks their kiss. "Just being in your arms, being able to kiss you, and hold you...it's more than enough."

Amalia drifted off into a light sleep, not being able to think of anything else other than her grief and anger.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 6:44 pm

Grey was about to say something, but he heard footsteps. Suddenly, there was a flash, and standing only a few feet away from them was his younger sister, Jessenda. She had a grin on her face, and merely said the words, "You two are really loud, I could hear you from my room, and nearly see you too."

Shrike took his coat, and placed it over Amalia, since she didn't have a blanket.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 4:47 am

Mawthrough sighed.
"Well, it could be the case that maybe I have to turn back. Otherwise, I won't be able to move on. Too much guilt."
He looked down at her.
"Do you know what I mean?"

Inferno smirked a little bit, and the flames in the fireplace froze solid.
"The two abilities are related more than you may think. Flame manipulation is controlling heat, in the loosest sense. Anyone who's controlled flame can master the full heat spectrum..."
The flames returned to normal.
"...with a little practice."

Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 5:31 am

Nijuu's face turned red, as she pulled the blanket over her head. "Uhh...." She closed her eyes, completely embarrassed that Grey's sister could hear them.

Amalia felt a sudden warmth placed on her. She gripped the coat gently, holding it in her hand, as she slept.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 6:06 am

Chastity looked at him confused then shook her head
"I'm sorry I don't"
her face turned red slightly embarrassed that she didn't understand what he meant
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 7:10 am

Ezekiel smiled, "Manipulating fire, and being able to make something boil without producing a flame is quite different, as is draining every bit of warmth from an object. But this power stems from powerful flame manipulation. Through my investigations, the strongest of knights are descended from the children of arch angels, which makes many of the entity, Dageroth's, manipulations predictable at times. I believe that once we fight Michael, this entity may interfere and kill us all if we are not careful."

Jessenda grinned, her brother also incapable of speaking, "Wow Grey, she gets embarrassed really easily."

Grey was paralyzed from embarrassment as well.

Shrike sighed, and it was at this time, that he turned his entire arm skeletal, and began to motion his hand. Several moments later, the ethereal presence of several dozen reapers appeared before him. He began to issue orders to them, to track down the poachers, and bring him information on their whereabouts.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 7:30 am

Inferno rolled his eyes.
"Sure, sure, whatever. They are different, true, but in some way, we are all on fire. The trick comes from being able to put the fires out..."
The fire in the grate vanished completely and the logs froze.
"...down to a near-atomic level..."
The logs started cracking from the cold.
"...or being able to stoke them."
The logs suddenly melted, an intense heat radiating from them that was almost palpable.
"And I'm not afraid of Dageroth. I'm not afraid of anything. For better or for worse, anyways..."
He couldn't resist a look up to Chastity's room as he said this.
"Albeit, of course, my family's safety."

Mawthrough stroked her hair.
"I'm not a monster. How could I go through life knowing that you were suffering constantly because you were pining for me? You've already made it clear that no-one else will do for you, so what option do I have but to be with you? I don't want to see your crying face behind my eyes every time I fall asleep. I'm sorry but I don't."
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next