HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 8:32 pm
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 7:42 am

AntiHacker wrote:
Jessenda grinned, her brother also incapable of speaking, "Wow Grey, she gets embarrassed really easily."

Grey was paralyzed from embarrassment as well.

Shrike sighed, and it was at this time, that he turned his entire arm skeletal, and began to motion his hand.  Several moments later, the ethereal presence of several dozen reapers appeared before him.  He began to issue orders to them, to track down the poachers, and bring him information on their whereabouts.
"Grey." Nijuu whispered from under the blanket. "Your family has poor timing." She added in the same whispered tone.

Amalia woke a few hours later, and sat up in the bed. She looked at the coat that Shrike had placed on her, then looked at Shrike. "Thank you." She said to him.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 10:12 am

Chastity looked up at him
"Thank you"
she nuzzled his chest
"But how do you feel about it?"
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 1:01 pm

Ezekiel's fist clamped shut, "Dageroth trapped my son in the mortal plain, and has continually caused my son to suffer. I hold no fear for him, only the will to destroy him, and prevent others from such a fate."

Grey chuckled to himself, going under the covers with her, "You have no idea." Jessenda simply zoomed away from them, and back into the house.

Shrike shook his head, "Its fine, I didn't have much of a use for it."
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 1:51 pm

'Darkion~.'
It was skipping through the darkness.
'Darkion~.'
Its body was caked in blood, pieces of meat in his teeth under his nails.
'Come out, come out, where ever you are.'

Last edited by The7thSeal on Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 1:52 pm

Nijuu smiled softly, though her face was still beat red. "That's almost two heart attacks from your sisters, and I was naked both times." She whispered, thinking his sister was still close by.

Amalia got out of the bed, and handed Shrike his coat. "Why do you have something you don't have much use for?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 2:57 pm

Mawthrough sighed again. "I don't know. I know you would want me to change back, but... it's a pretty big step."
He looked down at Chastity.
"What would you do if I chose not to? Just keep me as your pet, forever?"

Inferno nodded.
"You have my full support in that, brother."

Darkion's ears pricked, as he stood out in the open talking with Rein.
He held up a hand to silence her, his hearing straining to pick up the noise in the night.
"You? What do you want, little rodent?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 3:11 pm

Chastity shook her head
"I would be heartbroken, but i wouldn't keep you as a pet"
she looked into his eyes
"If you truly love someone you would let them go, and want them to be happy"
She sighed resting her head back on his chest
" not be selfish and keep them all to yourself"
She nuzzled him once more closing her eyes
"If you chose not to I would let you go and be happy. I couldn't bare keeping you here knowing your unhappy with your life. I know whats its like to be held prisoner and not be happy and i wouldn't wish that on anyone"
She hugged him a tear silently rolled down her cheek
"If you want to go all you have to do is say so"
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 3:16 pm

Grey placed his hand on Nijuu's cheek, "I'm very sorry....." A moment later, he smiled, "You are so adorable sometimes......"

Shrike shrugged, "I don't get cold, that's one of the first things to go when a reaper matures.  I keep the coat, because people tend to get angry at me when I walk around shirtless."

Ezekiel nodded, then looked up above them, "Its a shame our children have never met one another."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 8:36 am

Nijuu smiled warmly, as the red in her face slowly lightened. She placed her hand on Grey's hand. "It's okay." She spoke softly. "It's worth it to be in your arms, and to tell you every chance I get that I love you with all of my heart and soul."

Amalia picked up Frost, and attached it to her back. "I don't get cold either." She pointed out. "I'm kin to a frost dragon...my whole family was. It's inherent in our blood that we don't get cold."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 9:20 am

Grey cuddled close with her, "And with every ounce of my wounded heart, I share my love with you, for I cannot help but let your warmth inside it, and heal it with your cleansing light."

Shrike grinned, "I see, well then that's something we have in common." He looked across the room, "I have dispatched my reapers, they're searching now for your family's murderers. They will find them, and when they do, they'll report back to me."
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 10:17 am

MateusseDarkslight wrote:
Darkion's ears pricked, as he stood out in the open talking with Rein.
He held up a hand to silence her, his hearing straining to pick up the noise in the night.
"You? What do you want, little rodent?"
'Don't be like that. I'm your son after all.'
It held its arms out wide.
'Hugsies?'
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 10:22 am

AntiHacker wrote:
Grey cuddled close with her, "And with every ounce of my wounded heart, I share my love with you, for I cannot help but let your warmth inside it, and heal it with your cleansing light."

Shrike grinned, "I see, well then that's something we have in common." He looked across the room, "I have dispatched my reapers, they're searching now for your family's murderers.  They will find them, and when they do, they'll report back to me."

Nijuu wrapped her arms around Grey, and held him close. "I'm glad I'm healing you in more ways than one." She smiled.

Amalia tilted her head slightly. "I'm sure they are looking for me....if they are truly people intent on massacring my family, they won't be pleased that they missed even one."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 10:37 am

Grey kept a warm smile on his face, "Your very presence heals my very spirit, and your touch heals my wounded senses, and your souls heals my tarnished one."

Shrike placed his hand on his weapon, looking her in the eye from underneath the cloth covering his face, "They'll find themselves a scythe of the Grimm if they come."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 10:42 am

"Actually, I want them to find me." Amalia spoke plainly. "So, I think I shouldn't be in the city when that happens." She added.

"Oh, Grey, you're going to make me blush." Nijuu spoke softly, as her cheeks began to flush.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 10:59 am

Grey held her hands with his own, and kissed them, "Maybe I want you to blush......cause every time you do, you get this cute little expression on your face.......one that makes me want to kiss you from head to toe, and ravish every inch of you....."

Shrike thought for a moment, "I know of a city we can go to, I just need to know you'll be able to keep cool once we're there."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 11:04 am

Amalia shook her head. "No cities, no towns, no villages." Amalia retorted. "I want to be sure that no one will be hurt."

Nijuu could not stop herself from blushing uncontrollably. "Oh, now I'm convinced you make me blush on purpose."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 11:12 am

Grey grinned, "When didn't you get that assumption." And with that, he let go of her hands, pulled the blanket down, seeing that his sister was gone, "Well my dear, would you like to go skinny dipping?"

Shrike smiled, "I know of a place........but do you think you have the mettle to go where few think ever to tread?"
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 11:15 am

"The mountains where my family lived would be sufficient enough." Amalia retorted flatly.

"As long as your other family members won't see us naked." Nijuu replied jokingly, though her face was still flushed.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 12:10 pm

Mawthrough held her close.
"I... I don't want to go."
He looked down at her.
"But... I don't know what to do. What do I do, Chastity?"

Inferno laughed.
"Now that would be fun. They'd get up to all sorts of things, and no amount of trouble..."

Darkion raised an eyebrow.
"Sure. Come over here and give your daddy a big hug."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 12:46 pm

Occidio nodded, "Something our children both have in common is their rebellious attitudes. But maybe that's for the better. It takes a rebellion to defy someone like Michael, and it takes a strong mind to resist Lucifer's insanity. I'm sure you remember more than two hundred years back, when Lucifer was able to temporarily free himself......the event that reshaped this planet forever. And all the destruction was placed on Lone, the first knight to stand up to Michael, and tell him, 'no'."

Grey smiled, "They won't see us, not if we run fast enough." He stood up, and helped her to her feet, "The lake is about a half mile north of us, I'll race you there." He readied his body to run.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 12:53 pm

Chastity shook her head
"I don't know. This is something you have to do. I can't force you to forget that is something you have to do on your own."
She went quiet for a moment pondering
"The only thing i can tell you is to talk to your father or mine, but I don't think that will go over to well."
She looked up at him
"Your father doesn't like me"

Rein stood there in shock
"You didn't tell me you had a son"
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 1:22 pm

Nijuu straightened her stance. "Hmm...I haven't ran in awhile; but I can give it a go." She said with a giggle, then dashed off into a run...a head of Grey...with only her giggle trailing behind her.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 1:34 pm

Shrike looked to Amalia, "Sounds like a plan, guess I'd better remain out of sight when you set your trap then."

Grey gave chase to her, sprinting as fast as he could, he shouted, "You butt looks beautiful in the moonlight my dear!!!" Hoping it would turn her bright red.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 1:38 pm

Amalia merely nodded her head, as she walked over to the door. "Try not to intervene if you can."

Nijuu did not reply to Grey's tease, as she ran towards the lake. In the near distance, Nijuu could see the moonlight dancing off the gentle waves of the lake.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 1:47 pm

Grey was right behind her, almost to the water, he could have used a shadow speed boost, but instead, he simply followed behind her.

Shrike nodded, "As long as your life isn't endangered."
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next