HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:48 pm
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 22 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 22 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 22 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 22 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 22 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 22 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 22 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 22 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 22 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 22 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 3:51 am

Grey simply went around Nijuu, and kissed her, tears streaming down from his own eyes.

Zigera's body convulsed, "I......I........."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 22 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 3:54 am

Tynan lifted Zigera's chin, so that she was looking into his eyes. "Shh..." he whispered.

Nijuu wrapped her arms around Grey. "I don't deserve you, love." She whispered.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 22 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 3:56 am

Grey shook his head, "After what I've done......it is I who do not deserve you......." He held her close.

Livia kept nuzzling Nijuu legs, "Don't cry mama....."

Zigera finally pushed away from him, her body pulsating with Oblivion's energy, she ran for it, as she had always done.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 22 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 4:20 am

Tynan grunted lowly, as Zigera pushed him away, and ran. He shook his head, and gave chase.

Nijuu looked into Grey's eyes, tears still flowing. Not knowing what else to say, all she could do is embrace Grey and Livia.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 22 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 4:23 am

As Zigera ran out of the academy, the ground below her began to indent, as if a massive being was walking through, and reality itself seemed to shake within the area as she continued to run.  Her mere approach knocked down several trees.

Grey simply stood there, hugging Nijuu, humming to her a familiar tune, that he hummed before to her.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 22 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 4:28 am

Tynan continued to follow Zigera, noting the fallen trees in her wake.

Nijuu seemed to relax upon hearing Grey hum. She closed her eyes, and rested her head on Grey's chest. "G-Grey..." she whispered. "I'm feeling a little weak..." her voice trailed off, as she grabbed onto his arms tightly to keep herself from falling.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 22 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 4:33 am

Zigera's body shook further, as Oblivion's power began to overflow. She stopped at a rocky mesa, crashing into it, leaving a small crater half a mile wide, and held onto her head.

Grey swooped her up into his arms, and carried her to their bed, setting her down as he crawled up next to her. Livia crawled up on top of her, and put her head on her chest, closing her eyes to rest peacefully again. Grey said aloud, "I think she really likes you....that.....or she also likes using your breasts as pillows....."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 22 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 4:39 am

Tynan continued to follow Zigera. Upon seeing the crater she had created, and seeing her holding her head..he sighed, almost painfully. He slid down the crater, and ran to Zigera, then wrapped his arms around her. "I am not afraid, and you shouldn't be either." He whispered.

Nijuu rested her hand on Livia's head, and looked from her to Grey. "It feels like she's supposed to be there."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 22 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 4:42 am

Grey nodded, "Yes...she's......like a scion........she's so peaceful right now.....yet when I found her.......like a raging wild fire........destroying everything, without meaning to do it........."

Zigera's eyes remained shut, then, a sudden compulsion, as her arms were both dislocated, and a pulse was sent out the snapped the mesa in two, causing the two massive pieces of land to crumble in on them, as Zigera had been knocked unconscious.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 22 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 4:50 am

Tynan scooped Zigera up in his arms, and lept from the crumbling land until he arrived safely on land that was not crumbling beneath them.

Nijuu nuzzled into Grey, as he spoke, and gently ran her fingers through Livia's hair. "I can understand why she would want to hurt those whom tortured her...I can only imagine the pain they caused her; but here with us...she can be loved."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 22 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 4:59 am

Grey kissed her, then smiled, "Maybe she was just what we needed to raise our spirits, eh?' He placed his hand on Livia's head, and continued smiling.

Zigera's body began to repair itself, however, the metal on her turned to liquid, and fell from her.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 22 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 5:03 am

Nijuu rested her head on Grey's chest, closing her eyes. 'I hope so.' She thought to herself. "I guess my weakness has spoiled our plans to take Livia out for a good meal.." she whispered.

Tynan could feel the flush on his face; however, he couldn't let that stop him from getting Zigera to somewhere safe, where she could rest.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 22 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 5:06 am

Grey shook his head, "You are not weak, you're one of the strongest people I know, Genesis......I tried to kill myself.....to rid myself of him....it didn't work......I was weak......" He was crying again.

Zigera remained unconscious, and her power subsided.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 22 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 5:11 am

Nijuu sat up slightly in the bed, Livia sliding from her chest as she sat up. She looked at Grey not knowing what to say to him, she kissed the tears from his eyes.

Tynan walked over to a shaded area and set Zigera down. He took off his long coat, and used it to cover her. He then sat down beside her, and rested her head on his shoulder. "I'm not going anywhere." He whispered. 'I failed so many others, I'm not failing you.' He thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 22 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 5:14 am

Zigera let out a slight scream in her sleep, as she shook, clawing at the ground with her hands. Her back had been covered in scars, from people whipping her, and beating her as a little one. She was the victim of cruelty growing up, extreme cruelty. No one wonder she feared another's touch.

Grey simply sat there, "I love you....so please.....don't let Genesis keep us apart......"
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 22 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 5:19 am

Nijuu wrapped her arms around Grey, holding him close to her, as she began to cry again.

Tynan, hearing Zigera scream in her sleep, he pulled her up into his lap and held her. "You're safe here." He whispered, hoping that would soothe her.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 22 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 5:23 am

Grey simply held Nijuu in his arms, and cried with her, though as they did this, Livia awoke, and wrapped her small arms around them both.

Zigera cringed at another's touch, and cried out again, "I'm.....just a....monster......." As her hands continued to claw at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 22 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 5:32 am

Tynan placed one of his hands on Zigera's hand, to stop her from clawing the ground. "That is not what I see." Tynan whispered, still holding her. "I see a beautiful woman in pain." He held her closer to him.

Nijuu looked at Livia, and smiled faintly. "I'm sorry." She said to her. "I didn't mean to wake you."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 22 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 5:35 am

Livia's stomach growled, and she gave the two of them the cutest look. Grey smiled, "I think she's hungry......."

Zigera stopped shaking and she relaxed in his arms, continuing to rest.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 22 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 5:44 am

Tynan continued to hold Zigera in his arms.

Nijuu smiled gently. "If you don't mind, I think I should rest for awhile...I-I don't think I'll be able to walk very far without fainting." She looked at Grey. "It could be a father-daughter outing." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 22 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 5:58 am

Grey nodded, "Kay, you rest easily my dear, I'll be back soon......" He picked up Livia and set her down on the floor. She held his hand, as the two of them walked out of the room, and toward the food court.

Zigera was starting to wake up, her eyes blinking, her skin felt very iritated.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 22 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 6:07 am

Nijuu watched as Grey and Livia left the room, smiling gently, as she rested her head on the pillow. She closed her eye slowly, feeling the tears come to them easily now. 'My soul is stained with my betrayal...how can he forgive me so easily...when I can't forgive myself...' She thought to herself, as she began to weep.

Tynan looked down at Zigera. "Good afternoon." He said to her.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 22 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 6:12 am

Grey had left Midnight in the room with Nijuu, and the blade began to speak, "You've obviously not known that boy for long, have you?"

Zigera looked around, "I actually slept, that's a change.....wait a minute....why does my skin feel.......so....itchy?" She looked at his coat, then at the ground, then tried to cover herself in metal again, but it didn't seem to be working. She didn't panic, she merely stood up, his coat falling off of her. "My powers are on the fritz again, just great."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 22 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 6:16 am

"Huh?" Nijuu opened her eyes, and looked around the room. "Wh-who's there?" She asked, almost dreading what the answer might be.

Tynan blinked, and looked up at Zigera. "You realize you're naked; right?" He said, as his face turned a slight red.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 22 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 6:19 am

Zigera looked at her body, then turned around and looked at her back, her horrific scars on display, "Yeah, so what? I'm always naked, with a layer of metal covering me. Flesh is flesh, I have nothing to be ashamed of." She stretched, her arms already back in their sockets.

The gunblade spoke again, "I did, the weapon made from soul steel. You have hurt Grey very little, in comparison to the shit he's done to others while wielding me."
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next