HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 10:05 pm
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 1:49 pm

Nijuu stopped short of the water, choosing to step into the water.

"Fair enough." Amalia stated flatly, as she opened the door to Shrike's room. "Ready?" She asked him.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 2:25 pm

Grey stopped right behind her, and wrapped his arms around her waist, "I guess you won....." He started kissing her neck, "Ready to jump in?"

Shrike nodded, "Ready when you are."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 2:30 pm

Nijuu wrapped her arms around Grey's arms, and smiled. "Yes." She spoke softly.

Amalia merely nodded her head, as she stepped out of Shrike's room and made her way outside. Once she was outside, she stopped and waited for Shrike.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 5:35 pm

And with that, Grey simply fell into the water with her, the liquid around them perfect to cool down their warm bodies.

After strapping each of his weapons to his body, Shrike walked outside of the academy, and looked to Amalia, "Lead the way."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 5:43 pm

Nijuu giggled, as she and Grey rolled in the water. "You just wanted to get me wet." She laughed, as she pulled her wet hair from her face.

"I hope you can keep up." Amalia said, as she spread her wings, and took to the air. In her next breath, she 'blasted' towards the mountains.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 3:20 am

Grey still held onto her as they moved backwards into the water, "Maybe I did, what are you gonna do about it?"

Shrike turned his entire torso skeletal, and took off into the air with her, propelling himself with the energy from his double edged scythe.
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 3:29 am

MateusseDarkslight wrote:
Darkion raised an eyebrow.
"Sure. Come over here and give your daddy a big hug."

It walked forwards, arms wide. But instead of going for the hug, its arm twisted into a pincer, and snapped against Darkion's neck.
'I have a question for you.'
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 9:05 am

AntiHacker wrote:
Grey still held onto her as they moved backwards into the water, "Maybe I did, what are you gonna do about it?"

Shrike turned his entire torso skeletal, and took off into the air with her, propelling himself with the energy from his double edged scythe.

"Hmm...I don't know." Nijuu smiled playfully, as she wrapped held on to Grey, and pulled him into the water.

Amalia glanced behind her, seeing that Shrike was following closely behind her. She moved her gaze a head of her, as she picked up speed...drawing closer and closer to the mountains. When she reached the snowy peaks, she picked up speed again...slowing down only when she saw the house she lived in with her family. She stopped on a dime, and landed in front of the house. It was built out of logs, though it looked simple on the outside, it was built firm.
"Home." Amalia spoke softly...she had not been here in such a long time, though it looked the same as it did the day she left, aside from the slight build up of snow.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 10:21 am

Darkion gave it a slightly strained incredulous look.
"What question could possibly be more important than a hug?" He looked over at Rein. "You know Frankenstein? Kinda like that."

Inferno gave a growl.
"Still prefer him to Michael. And Lone... poor bastard."

Mawthrough held her close.
"I gathered that. But I'll find my way. Somehow..."

A figure, carrying a blade over fifteen feet in length, was meandering along, looking for a place to stay. He seemed to radiate a kind of power that couldn't be known, the kind that marked him as an unidentifiable threat. He wore a fuzzy cap with a bobble on top, and a pair of weathered grey wings protruded from his back, marking him as an angel of some sort.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 12:06 pm

Chastity nodded
"We still have time, it's not like there is a timeframe"
she nuzzled against his chest and closed her eye
"We should get some sleep its late"
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 1:54 pm

Shrike crashed into the snow at high speed, leaving a rather large trail in it, "Dammit......"

Grey kept close to Nijuu, time feeling as though it was melting away with her. The night seemed to progress smoothly, until morning arose. By the time the sun had risen, it was clear that Grey was not doing well, his veins were pulsating with red and black energies, and his eyes were weary. He looked to Nijuu, whom was still sleeping, and got dressed, though his skin was still heavily pale. His body was in more pain than he could withstand, yet he still stood silently, watching Nijuu sleep peacefully. Unable to control his bodily reactions, he coughed heavily, blood covering his hands, as he fell backwards.

Ezekiel made a fist, "Minerva suffered greatly at the hands of Lucifer after she helped get him bound in hell, so my opinion on him is slightly biased."
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 2:17 pm

MateusseDarkslight wrote:
Darkion gave it a slightly strained incredulous look.
"What question could possibly be more important than a hug?" He looked over at Rein. "You know Frankenstein? Kinda like that."
It cocked its head to one side. 'It's a simple question...'
It lifted Darkion on into the air, a snarl in its voice. 'Why am I feeling emotions? That would sound metaphysical if I didn't mean it so damned literally!'
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 2:51 pm

Nijuu had wrapped herself in the kimono that Grey had made her, before falling asleep, to prevent herself from getting ill for sleeping outside, and after swimming in the lake. She awakened when she heard Grey cough heavily, thinking that he had got a cold or something like that through the night. However, upon seeing the blood on his hands, and that he had fallen, she shrieked loudly and ran to his side.
"Grey!" Nijuu cried, as she attempted to heal him. She was able to heal the damage to Grey's lungs from his coughing...but there was something that Nijuu had not encountered in his body that should could not heal. "Wh-what is this?"

Amalia looked at Shrike, and folded her arms. "Sorry. I should have warned you that there might be ice under the snow." She walked towards Shrike, then paused, hearing movement in the near distance. "Shh." She said to Shrike, as her eyes began to scan the area. "We aren't alone here."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 8:42 pm

Grey body was shaking, "Its.....Genesis.....no...its.....the seed.....its......." and with that, he collapsed, gasping for air, as his body began to constrict, and convulse.

Shrike tilted his head as he stood up, wiping the blood from his cracked forehead, "Well was an experience." Noticing her concern, he veiled himself in his cloak, "Where do you sense them?"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 11:55 pm

"I guess so."
Mawthrough held her close, keeping her safe in his arms, closing his eyes too.
"I'll be here when you wake up. I promise... I won't let you go."
Mawthrough did not mention that the spell Inferno had used DID have a timeframe. If Mawthrough didn't volunteer to change back in the next week... he'd be loveless and without memories forever.

Inferno couldn't argue with that.
"I'm not saying he isn't a complete and total bastard. But I still prefer him to Michael."

There was a knock at the door, and Inferno's head snapped round.
"Speaking of Michael... you don't think that's someone from him, do you?"

Darkion couldn't help it.
He started to laugh.
"HA! HAHAHAHA! OH, HA!" He gasped for breath he didn't need. "OF ALL THE THINGS, OF ALL THE... OH, YOU POOR BASTARD!! HAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!"

He waited outside the door for someone to let him in, wondering how he was going to fit his giant blade through the door-frame.

Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 4:00 am

'I don't know why you're laughing.'
It squeezed tighter onto its creators throat. 'I'm generally feeling anger, rage, hatred. All the nice ones. But why am I?'
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 4:15 am

Chastity closed her eyes and gave Mawthrough a tight squeeze
"thank you"
She yawned and drifted off into a peaceful slumber
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 5:31 am

AntiHacker wrote:
Grey body was shaking, "Its.....Genesis.....no...its.....the seed.....its......." and with that, he collapsed, gasping for air, as his body began to constrict, and convulse.

Shrike tilted his head as he stood up, wiping the blood from his cracked forehead, "Well was an experience." Noticing her concern, he veiled himself in his cloak, "Where do you sense them?"

Nijuu, not knowing what else to do, moved towards Grey's head, and placed his head in her lap, and held his head. 'Genesis?! The seed?! What's happening to you?' Nijuu thought to herself, as an expression of worry and fear formed on her pale features.

Amalia's eyes moved towards Shrike. "The majority of them are to the North of us. The rest are spread out....trying to surround us. I think there's forty of them." She spoke softly.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 2:11 pm

Ezekiel's eyes widened at the thought, "Any child of Michael would not be something I'd like to deal with."

Tears of blood streamed from Grey's eyes, as a dark presence loomed over him. Suddenly, there was a massive shockwave that erupted from him, as Genesis left his body completely, leaving a seed of his power inside of him, so that it would kill him. Looking at the woman who was trying to help Grey, he merely said, "Its of no use girl, the boy can't live without me, and I've decided that if I cannot control him, I will simply let him die."

Shrike jammed his weapon into the ground, "Let them come.......they will not get to you......."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 2:59 pm

Nijuu glared at the being towering over her and Grey. "I won't let him die." She hissed, as she held Grey's head in her hands. As she spoke, the four petaled flower on her neck began to glow softly.

Amalia gripped Frost's handle, and held the spear-like weapon in front of her. "This is my fight." She reminded Shrike.
"You think you can take us all on, child?" A male's voice asked, stepping outside from the house that Amalia once called home. "One of you, against forty of us?"
Amalia, though her blood had begun to boil, did not show her rage on her face. "I'm more than capable." She replied coldly, as she spotted ten of the 'poachers' rushing towards her from up wind. She looked directly at the ten rushing men, then turned her body towards them. She breath a plume of pure ice, freezing the ten men where they stood. She inhaled deeply, and as she exhaled slowly, she rushed the ten frozen men, and shattered them with a still sheathed Frost.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 5:09 pm

Genesis grinned, picking her up by the throat a moment later, "Funny thing girl, you haven't a choice in this matter. In fact, I have a way to make this boy's death so much more terrifying, how about I tear out your heart and make him watch you die!!?"

Grey reached up, trying to stop Genesis.

Shrike simply stood still, watching Amalia.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 5:33 pm

"I won't let you torture Grey anymore either..." Nijuu protested at length. The four petaled flower on her neck began to glow brighter...its light shinning through Genesis' hand.

"This is why there are forty of us." The male taunted Amalia.
Amalia glared at the man, and sped towards him. She picked him up by the throat. "How many others died in your wake, for the sake of greed and hate?" She demanded. "Nevermind." She hissed, as she threw him in the snow, then breathed a plume of ice, freezing him to the ground. "I don't want to know." She growled. "You'll soon know the wrath of those born of the Frost Dragon." It was at this point that the remaining thirty poachers ran towards the house, surrounding Amalia and Shrike.
"Kill her! Kill her now!" The man that Amalia had frozen to the ground ordered.
The remaining poachers held their weapons. It was clear that these weapons were made from the bones and skins of dragon-kin..though the spirits of the dragon-kin had not been infused in the weapons.
"Fine." Amalia snarled lowly, as she turned around. "I'll freeze them to their souls." She growled under her breath, then seemed to vanish from where she stood...leaving a trail of lifeless poachers behind her.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 6:03 pm

A smile curled around Genesis' lips, "You don't have a choice!" He said with a sly tone, as he sent his free hand up through her abdomen, and gripped her beating heart.

Grey could not shout, for he was drowning in his own blood, he could only reach out to her. As Genesis attempted to tear her heart out, a flash of green light ignited the field below him, as his arm was severed from his body. Looking into the distance, Maleficus, his eyes glowing brightly, stood to face Genesis. "You will leave my child, and the one he loves alone, your trifle is with me monster!!!"

Chuckling, Genesis backed away, holding his wounded limb, the wound not healing at this time, "Fancy power your using, too bad it won't be yours for long, not if you wanna save your son, I made his body dependent upon an entities energy, and now I'm going to leave, be seeing you in hell Lone." His body began to vanish, and fade away. Rushing forward, Maleficus attempted to attend to Nijuu's wounds first, repairing just enough of her heart to keep it beating for now.

Saying in a calm tone, he asked her, "Can you hold out for a while, while I heal my son?"

Shrike shook his head, "The misguided fools....."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 6:27 pm

Nijuu nodded her head. "Don't....don't worry...about...me..." Nijuu whispered at length. "My....my soul...will heal...me...." She breathed, and closed her eyes, the four petaled flower on her neck glowing brighter, until it encased her body.

Amalia, towering over the last of the poachers, pointed a still sheathed Frost to the man. "I assume you value your life; am I right?"
Shaking from head to toe, and covered in bits of broken ice, the man nodded his head.
"Then leave here now." Amalia ordered coldly. "I am not without mercy...but know this, if you ever kill in the name of greed and hate, I will personally freeze you to your very soul, and drop you from the sky; understand?"
The man nodded his head, and ran for his life, not looking back.
Amalia then turned to the poacher's supposed leader, whom was still frozen to the ground. "You thought you could contain me by surrounding me." She spoke coldly as she walked towards the man frozen to the ground, while removing Frost's sheath. "You killed my family, and used their bones and skins to make weapons. I suppose no one told you why a dragon-kin's bones and skin are fashioned into a weapon." As she spoke, a raging blizzard surrounded her and the poacher. "I also assume that no one told you that to use a weapon made from the bones and skin of a dragon-kin, their spirit must be infused in the weapon, otherwise your totting around nothing more than bones and skin." As she spoke, the blizzard began to freeze the poacher, as Amalia had frozen him to the ground. "The sad thing for you is, you will never know why. I will shatter your soul...there will be no reincarnation for you." She spoke coldly, as she towered over a now completely frozen poacher. She then slammed Frost down on the frozen 'statue', shattering it into countless pieces. Amalia then picked up Frost's sheath, and replaced it on the blade. "You can be at peace now, father." She spoke to the weapon.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 6:44 pm

Maleficus walked away from Nijuu as this occured, and looked to his son on the ground, and at his own hands. Within minutes, there was a bright flash, and a shockwave sent all around. Grey awoke, gripping at his chest, only to find nothing wrong with himself, and upon looking up, he saw his father, fading away, his flesh becoming ash before his very eyes. He couldn't say anything to his son before he fell into the air. Grey held his head, trying to hold back tears, anger, and upon looking to that which cased Nijuu, sorrow, he crawled over to it, "Are you okay, Nijuu, please, answer me!"

Shrike sighed, "Violence brings only violence, but at least you obtained your pound of flesh from them as your way of retribution."
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next