HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:18 pm
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 39 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 39 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 39 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 39 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 39 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 39 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 39 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 39 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 39 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Astral_Goddess
Astral_Goddess

United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 39 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 7:43 am

Aselia heard someone say something and opened her position a bit to see who it was. But no one was standing in front of her, nor behind her. "... W-who's there?" She asked with a cracked voice.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 39 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 7:44 am

Tynan looked up at Zigera and smiled slightly as he said: "I'd say so." He chuckled slightly. "I'm sure if you had a mind to, you could have ripped my arm off."

Nijuu smiled warmly, then looked at Grey. "I suppose we should take Livia to get her some cake." She giggled softly.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 39 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 7:47 am

Zigera grinned, "I could have ripped your arm off......." She licked his index finger, "and roasted it before cooking it."

Grey looked around, "Uh oh......she somehow go away from us."

Livia spotted a strange young woman moving the academy, and followed her within the shadows.

In the skylands, a massive, black dragon landed near Lilith, half of its body made up of machinery, and looked her in the eye.

Neos reached over, and knocked on the tree branch, "Up here."
Back to top Go down
Astral_Goddess
Astral_Goddess

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 39 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 7:59 am

Uruka felt the presence of someone following her. It wasn't anything dangerous, she thought, but it's better to be safe than sorry. She stopped in her tracks, closed her eyes, and stated, "Who are you? What business do you have with me?" in a stern, cold voice.

---

Aselia looked up at where the knock was. She couldn't see the person very well... "Um... You're wondering if something's wrong? ..." Aselia tried to speak but she was choking on her words.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 39 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 8:01 am

Livia stepped out of the shadow, and tilted her head, her tiny body accomidating that movement. "Just me. I was bored."

Neos nodded, "You seemed sad, so I asked what was wrong."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 39 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 8:02 am

Tynan chuckled slightly. "A girl after my own heart." He looked into Zigera's eyes. "Did you sleep well, at least?" He asked her.

Nijuu looked around. "We should look for her." She said, in a concerned, motherly tone.
Back to top Go down
Astral_Goddess
Astral_Goddess

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 39 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 8:08 am

Uruka slightly opened one eye to look at her. "It is a bad idea to follow others without them knowing... Unless you have an ill intent."

---

Aselia rubbed her nose. "... Y-yeah... I'm lost. I lost a lot of old friends of mine... They helped me and were there for me.... We fought in a bad war together, two years ago. I don't remember what happened after that... We stayed in a nearby town. I was late and didn't know where they were..... And then........ Then......" She busted in tears again, curling back into a caterpillar position.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 39 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 11:09 am

A longsword fell from the tree, stabbing into the dirt below, as Neos landed on top of it, using his feet to hold him up, "Well you might find your friends in the academy. This place is well funded, and Marcus often takes in those with talent, or in need of a home." His helmet was covering his face, making it impossible to determine his emotions, since his voice was filtered as well.

Livia tilted her head, and walked up to her, her little hands held behind her back, "I'm safest in the shadows, that's what daddy says anyways." She walked between her legs, ducking under them.

Grey nodded, "I think that would be best for now."

Zigera nodded, "Somewhat, my body's still in pain, but nothing I'm not used to. Could've been a lot worse."
Back to top Go down
Astral_Goddess
Astral_Goddess

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 39 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 11:51 am

Aselia looked at Neos' mask, sobbing, "I already looked... They're not here. I was told they might be..." Aselia tries her best to not cry now since her stomach is hurting from it.

---

Uruka opened her eyes wide at this girl suddenly coming up to her like this. She didn't know what to think of it.
"... Be more wise of who you decide to follow in the future, young girl. I must continue on to where I was..." Uruka says as she hopelessly looks around for ways she might not have traveled yet.

"This is embarrassing to ask, but do you know which way the main entrance is?"
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 39 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 11:55 am

Tynan pulled Zigera towards him, and wrapped his arms around her. "I'm sorry...I should've made sure that you weren't hurt."

Nijuu nodded her head. "Let's check the room first, then the dinning hall." She suggested, having gone into full 'mother mode'.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 39 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 1:22 pm

AntiHacker wrote:

In the skylands, a massive, black dragon landed near Lilith, half of its body made up of machinery, and looked her in the eye.

Lilith looked up at the black dragon
"Im looking for someone called Draco. I have a message to deliver to him"

Chastitys started tearing up again
"Mawthrough..I dont know how to tell you this but.."
her voice was starting to get choked up
"Your missing an eye..that demon took your eye to create someone called Lilith"
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 39 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 4:11 pm

Name: Cereza
Race: Fire Dire Wolf
Powers: can control fire, and is resistant to heat, and fire.
Weaknesses: cold/water
Weapon+Style: two swords
Details:
Spoiler:
Backstory: Cereza is a loner by nature, though she does not shy away from those whom would like to befriend her. Though she is young, she is very smart, and usually quick to learn. She was orphaned at a young age, and has lived off the land, or was taken in for short periods of time. She's not one to spend a lot of time in one place, unless she has good reason to.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 39 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 1:27 am

"Brainless, eh?" Inferno raised his blade above his head - then kicked soil at Thorn's eyes.
"Don't let all the anger fool you, scum."

Griffin raised a hand, fingers flexing, and thousands of arcane sigils formed a beam of energy comprised entirely of sigils that sped through air to redirect the anti-matter energy.
Griffin's power was great enough to stop Lucifer - if he was in his home dimension, anyway - but by bringing a small fraction of the air he'd spent nearly forty or so years enchanting, cursing, charming and forging, he possessed enough energy to transmute the blast - at the cost of several thousand sigils. The heat the transmutation caused destroyed a few thousand more, and with Genesis's ungodly energies eating away at the rest, he had maybe one more burst. So, he engulfed the Genesis clone in the remainder, and subjected every square inch of it to every kind of chemical process known to man - freezing, burning, acidizing, liquidizing, petrifying, even transmogrifying.

Jim's eyes went pure blue, and he seemed to explode. The amulet around his neck fell away, bouncing and rolling along the ground. In Jim's place stood a fearsome warrior, winged, golden and blue, and it parried Genesis's attacks with the blade - the contact seemingly leeching away at Genesis's energy.

Griffin looked over at the sight, then turned to Inferno.
"KEEP THORN BUSY! NOW!"

The creature stood, facing down Genesis.
Griffin's eyes were wide.
"So the final entity chooses now to reveal itself..."

United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 39 Hqdefault

The entity spoke, its blade pulsing with golden light.
"I am Endkeep. You may not recognize me, Genesis, for it has been eternity since last we met. I did not have this form, then. It was I that necessitated the sealing of you and the other entities into host bodies, to keep your powers from decimating this universe. The effort drained me, and I too was forced into a host to recover. My very purpose is to ensure your terrible powers of destruction remain contained, my very nature your enemy."
It pointed the blade dead straight at Genesis.
"Return to a host. Or face the same wrath that banished you to your fleshy confines milennia ago, or perhaps I shall just destroy you outright!" The blade pulsed, and Genesis's energies in the air started to fade, sucked into the sword. The weapon grew brighter and brighter, and Endkeep glowed a fierce golden.
"I say this to you, Destructor, Monster, Ambassador of the End, Lord of Ruin and Life-Eater - begone! And never return to the world again unbound thus, or I shall see to it you will never be heard of again in this world, or any other."
He lowered the blade.
"Choose wisely."

Mawthrough growled and swore.
"Damn. Liked my eye."
He looked up at Chastity.
"Don't cry, babe. Please."
Then to Ezekiel, "Say what you like. But there's a saying in Hell, "Angels read the Bible, demons read Paradise Lost.""
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 39 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 6:36 am

Genesis broke out laughing for nearly a minute, whilst he withdrew the energies from the clone, whom was actually an esper had placed a portion of his consciousness into for a moment, watching as its body was annihilated. "I am unbound to a master, however, I am not unbound to flesh. I simply have a vast supply of bodies to use after annihilating the Coliseum's best fighters. Their minds are simply destroyed, that is all."

Thorn raised his shield high, so that it was at a diagonal angle, and sent his foot up into Inferno's crotch, his helmet protecting his eyes from the soil, the mechanical screen inside allowing him to easily keep sight of his foe from all angles.

The dragon looked Lilith in the eye, and spoke into her mind, "You may speak to me child of dust. I am Scar."

Zigera chuckled, "You're one of the first people outside of my family to care whether I was in pain or not." She wrapped her arms around him, and kissed him.

Grey nodded, "Her aura's not in the room at the moment."

Ezekiel shrugged, "Beings adapt to their environment. Besides, the bible is a human creation. Our god was gone before its creation even." He let out a sigh, "Sometimes, I wonder what would have happened if Lucifer had taken over the heavens."

Livia grinned, "Follow me." As she entered the shadow speed state and passed her.

Neos sighed, placing his hand over hers, "Would you like to come inside? Maybe we can get you something to eat, and help you figure out what to do from there."

Last edited by AntiHacker on Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 39 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 7:16 am

Tynan smiled slightly, as Zigera kissed him. He pulled her closer to him, and kissed her back. "I'm glad that I am the first then."

Nijuu looked at Grey with a worried expression. "She can't have gone far." She said, in the same 'worried motherly tone'.
Back to top Go down
Astral_Goddess
Astral_Goddess

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 39 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 7:46 am

Uruka followed the strange shadow, not knowing where it was taking her. This was better than lounging around though... Maybe she wanted help with something.

---

Aselia pulled her hand away, but nodded and said, "... Y-yeah... I want an apple... Where would I get one?". She started calming down a little bit and sniffled after her last sentence.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 39 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 2:01 pm

[quote="AntiHacker"
The dragon looked Lilith in the eye, and spoke into her mind, "You may speak to me child of dust.  I am Scar."
[/quote]

Lilith reached in her cloak and pulled out a letter then handed it to him
"I was told to deliver this message to you its important"

Chastity nodded and wiped away her tears
"But you're hurt and i dont like to see you in pain. I want to help you but i feel helpless"
sge looked at her wing
"It doesnt hurt much i can still fly, we need to get you fixed up"

Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 39 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 12:36 pm

"Such tyranny is a small price to pay, compared to the greater destruction you would most assuredly wreak."
He swiped the blade across at the dark entity."I say again, begone. Lest I must drive you burning and beaten from hence."

Inferno flapped his wings once and stabbed down at Thorn's leg, attacking the exposed limb, not wanting to give Thorn a chance to counterattack, seeing as he was about to run out of power himself.
We've barely been battling for five minutes and yet I'm almost out of power. They're so strong... but I WILL NOT let such scum ruin my world.

Mawthrough rolled over.
"I'll spoil the ending," he coughed as he attempted to force himself to his hands and knees.
"Lucifer takes over heaven, the split never occurs, demons never exist, Man never leaves Eden, eternal bliss for the rest of time itself. Sounds appealing, I know."
He reached out, blindly.
"Chastity, take my hand. Please, I...I can't..."
His voice cracked just a tiny bit, though he was audibly trying to keep strong.
"I kinda can't - see at the moment..."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 39 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 1:20 pm

Chastity instantly took his hand and helped him up
"We have to get you fixed up Mawthrough"
she allowed him to put all his weight onto her it was the least she could do to help him
"Where should i take you?"
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 39 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 9:15 am

Thorn simply let the blade slide through the side of his leg, cutting several bits of muscle, however, he threw his shield into Inferno's throat as this occurred, while stabbing his blade toward Inferno's exposed chest.

Genesis continued to laugh, "You really are the same after all these years. Never adapting, not once changing to a new strategy. You haven't the power it takes to stop me, nor the tactics. All you have is direct confrontations on your side." Genesis laughed, as he moved forward. Draining power from a negative energy source was the most foolish thing an entity could do, all it did was send more power to his realm.

Ezekiel stood up, "Powerful healers reside at this academy, we can get Mawthough fixed up here."

Grey nodded, "Lets go then," as he wrapped his arm around her waist, and walked out of the room with her, closing the door behind them, and heading toward the entrance, where he sensed the little one's aura.

Livia led Uruka outside, appearing from a shadow near the doorway, looking back at the loud lady.

Neos fired a single surge upward, and a moment later, two apples fell into his hands. He offered them both to Aselia.

Zigera wrapped her arms and legs around Tynan, and fell back asleep.

Scar looked to Lilith's papers, "And we should care about this why?"
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 39 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 9:29 am

Nijuu followed Grey, as he held her wrist in his hand. "I hope she's okay." Nijuu said in the same motherly tone...the expression on her face showed her worry.

Tynan kissed Zigera's forehead, holding her close to him, as she fell back asleep.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 39 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 9:48 am

Inferno fell back, choking and cursing, the blade cutting open his chest. At the same time, the flaming halo above his head vanished.
Crap. I'm completely drained, it took this much to keep up with Genesis and Thorn...
He assumed a defensive stance, panting and clutching his now-bleeding chest with one hand while raising his own to hold Thorn at bay - though he made a point of standing between Thorn and the two entities that were squaring off.

Lilith, seeing her chance, chuckled and slipped away in the confusion, seemingly walking into nothingness.

Endkeep watched Genesis advance, and stepped forward, his blade raised.
"That is correct, and do not think I have not cursed and damned this world as you have grown stronger and stronger, feeding on their weaknesses and flaws."
He stood firm, his blade continually absorbing and trapping the energies Genesis was emitting, conscious of the fact that in his present state, Genesis was at a disadvantage - relying purely on his own energies, and not any of the powers that a host body could use.
He noticed Inferno playing defensive and deduced the time to strike was now, while none other could interfere.
He brought the blade he carried across in a slash that cut through Genesis's power that was choking the air and creating a slice of golden energy that sped straight towards Genesis, cutting open the ground as it spread. At the same time, he leapt into the air and dived at Genesis.

Mawthrough coughed.
"Any - *koff* - place would be - *kaff* - good..."
His eyes rolled back in his head.
"Chas...tity..."
Unable to retain consciousness any more, his injuries too great, he collapsed, out cold.

A moment later, Ignirforce stepped out of thin air, his body covered in injuries and scars. Without comment, he seemed to shiver, and the damaged layer of skin simply fell off, revealing a completely pristine body beneath it. He scooped up Mawthrough and contemptuously threw him over a shoulder. Then he gently picked up Chastity, and looked at Ezekiel.
"Lead the way," he said bluntly.  
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 39 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 10:35 am

The area had become shrouded in darkness, the ground completely covered in shadow. The Genesis that was about to be attacked was instantly a flesh body, covered in ice, one, whom the moment he was touched, covered the opposing entity in ice, while Genesis rose from a nearby shadow. He held in his hand, a black spear, and threw it toward Endkeep's back.

Thorn stepped backwards, and jammed his hand into the shadows below him, pulling from it, a black tower shield. While his leg touched the shadows, energies from it began to patch his wound, as he charged once again towards Inferno, his red blade still in hand.

Ezekiel nodded, "You look like hell." As he walked toward the academy entrance.

Grey stopped near the entrance, seeing Livia, as well as a small group of injured Celestials. Not knowing what to do, he simply approached Livia.
Back to top Go down
Astral_Goddess
Astral_Goddess

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 39 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 12:46 pm

Aselia took one of the apples with a faint smile.

"Nn.... Thanks...." She said with a feeble voice. She took a small bite out of it, chewed, swallowed, and looked at Neos directly for the first time. But his face seemed to be covered by something...

"U-... Um... I'm Aselia," came out as she looked up at him.

---

Uruka stopped, looking in the direction that Livia looked. She saw Her. That familiar voice, it had all made sense now. She began to walk towards her, as the girl took an apple and ate it.
"... Aselia, is that you?" She asked, her voice as cold as usual, but with a tiny bit of warmth in it this time.

---

Aselia looked over. Her eyes widened, and she started crying again out of nowhere. ".... I remember you...! You were one of them....!!" Aselia dropped the apple she was holding as she put her hands to her face to cry.

---

Uruka was off-put by how Aselia was being, and the way she said it made her look bad. She looked around, hoping no one saw - But there was an individual approaching Livia, and another walking towards them - Panicked, she quickly ran off into the academy, through the back door and into the woods (Or alley in the city, whatever is behind the academy) to hide and think.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 39 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 12:53 pm

Nijuu looked at Livia, and an expression of relief formed on her face. She ran to the girl and held her close. "Oh..I was so worried about you." She said to Livia as she hugged her. She then saw one of the students run out of the building and into the woods. "What was that about?" She thought out loud.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next