HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:22 pm
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 40 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 40 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 40 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 40 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 40 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 40 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 40 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 40 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 40 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 40 Empty
Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 40 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 1:31 pm

Chastity looked up at Ignirforce
"What happened to you?"
she looked towards the academy
"where are we going, Mawthrough needs medical attention now why are we going into a school of all places"
she looked over at Mawthrough noticing he was unconscious
"Please stay with me Mawthrough, I cant lose you"  

Lilith shrugged
"Im just doing what i was asked and i was asked to deliver this message"
she started walking away
"But dont say i didnt warn you, if you dont show up...its your funeral"
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 40 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 10:30 pm

Lilith walked through the icy caverns, her heart in her mouth.
"Lucifer!" Her cry echoed off the dark walls. She heard the clank of chains. "LUCIFER! WHERE ARE YOU!?" she almost screamed, almost afraid of a response.

Inferno swore his mouth off and decided to play the only advantage he had - his wings flapped and he powered through the air like a bullet towards Thorn, releasing flames that, whilst they had no heat or strength behind them, burned a searing white in an attempt to blind him.

Endkeep seemed to flex, and the energies present in the air contracted. The ice shattered, and Endkeep turned.
The dark spear hit him full in the chest, but the attack simply seemed to distort and warp, the energies within falling apart and sucked into the sword.
"I will tell you this much, Genesis. You are right about one thing. I do not possess the power to destroy you. But I will promise you that if you do not concede and leave I will make you."
He raised his weapon which seemed to double in size, then brought it down in an overhead strike that split the ground in two, trying to drop Genesis into a deep crevasse.

Ignirforce made a sound like he was sneezing, and then he belched. Half a hellhound emerged from his mouth, splatting wetly onto the ground.
"The word is out. Lilith has returned to Hell. The demons have a true queen to rally behind. And Lucifer's children have come to greet her. I would have arrived on the battlefield to offer aid, but she sent an army after me to halt me. They are no more. What is worrying is who they were led by."
He entered the academy, Mawthrough still slung over his back, making worrying choking noises.
"Keep with him, girl. Talk to him, keep him in this world. Where are the healers?"
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 40 EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 4:04 am

Ezekiel pointed to Nijuu, "She's a powerful healer......" Then pointed to Grey, "As is he."

The sound of moving chains could be heard all around the final circle of hell, as was the sound of shattering ice. A faint sound could be heard, one that spoke, "Lilith....."

Genesis used the shadow speed state to rush past Endkeep before he could attack. While he moved, he dropped numerous knives from his coat, ones made of arcanium, metal meant to slay immortals, and slow down the hosts of entities, that flew toward his enemy's chest.

Thorn had kept his tower shield in place, jamming it into the ground as he took cover behind it. He reached into the shadows, and pulled another weapon from them, however, it was out of sight of Inferno for the moment, due to the tower shield being in the way. As the flames seemed to break for a split second, he rose from cover, and fired two barbed bolts from a massive, red crossbow, towards the flame wielders wings.

Scar spoke into the mind of the tiny demon, "You're lucky I'm not allowed to kill messengers."

Neos tilted his head, "Aselia, that's a pleasant name." After seeing the other girl run off, he had a puzzled look on his face below the helmet.

Livia shrugged, "I don't know mama."

Grey sighed, "I haven't the foggiest either."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 40 EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 9:05 am

Nijuu looked at Ezekiel with a puzzled expression, as he pointed to her, and Grey. She then looked at Grey. "It looks like we're up to the plate."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 40 EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 4:53 am

Grey looked to Nijuu, "Might be best to let me heal their injured, don't want to cause you too much stress eh?" He placed his hand on her belly.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 40 EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 7:59 am

Nijuu placed her hand on Grey's hand, and looked into his eyes. "It's probably for the best, I don't think it would be wise to heal severe injuries until after they are in our arms." She said, trying not to spill the beans to Livia yet. "I'll take Livia to get some cake."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 40 EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 10:57 am

Chastity continued talking to Mawthrough as she and him were being carried into the academy
"Mawthrough please stay with me, dont leave me..I need you"
she reached out and gently touched his face
"Come back to me please I love you"

Lilith just chuckled
"Well killing me is a lot harder then it looks"
she stared walking away
"I would advise showing up at that meeting then"
she was surrounded by shadows and vanished heading to her next place landing at the academy looking for shrike. she approached some random student in the hall asking for shrike
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 40 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 12:20 am

Lilith's hand flew to her mouth, and she took off running in the direction of the voice.
"LUCIFER!! LUCIFER WHERE ARE YOU!?"
The tunnels were labyrinthine, and she smashed the walls in frustration.
"Where are you? Talk to me!"

Ignirforce practically dropped Mawthrough's bleeding body on top of Grey.
"Heal him."
It wasn't a request.

Inferno folded his wings inwards, and dropped to the floor, landing on all fours. The bolts ripped open the top of his wings and he bit back a cry.
He got up and advanced on him slowly, waiting for the knight to make a move.

Endkeep's wings flared and he took to the sky, flying over the arcanium knives, before diving at Genesis with his blade at the ready.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 40 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 4:16 pm

Genesis merely stood still, his shadow vanishing for a split second as he rose his hand toward Endkeep.

Thorn took a knee, quickly reloaded his weapon, taking advantage of the slow advance, and readied another shot, "Predictable attack pattern." He fired the bolt in his weapon off into the distance, watching as it curved around toward Inferno's back, he rose up his own blade and shield, holding the tower shield in front of his body to hide much of it.

Grey caught Mawthough's wounded body in his arms, his very touch beginning to repair the wounds. He set him down, watching as the energies from his hands mended the wounds on the being. "How'd he get these wounds?"

Occidio spoke into the minds of the celestials, "Lilith's free, just great."

Lucifer's chains continued to move around the icy circle of hell. "I'm in the center of this blasted circle." His chains created a path towards him. His body was identical to the form Chaos took, except it was far more pale, his eyes were azure, and out of his head stuck a fully formed horn, on the right side of it. Out of his rib cage, connected to his heart, were eight chains. While numerous others were sticking out of his back, and limbs.

Shrike was laying in bed quietly with Amalia, not saying a word as his body continued to change back into its fleshy form.

The students walked away from Lilith, not wanting to be involved with Shrike.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 40 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 5:06 pm

Amalia wrapped her wings around Shrike and held him close to her. She rested his head over her heart, in hopes that it would relax him, and ease him. "I'm staying here with you, for as long as you wish me to." She whispered softly. Her wings barely hurt her, since her body radiated cold, the sting from her wounds feel like only mere pin pricks.

Nijuu looked down to Livia and smiled softly. "Would you like to get some cake with me?" She asked her.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 40 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 3:59 am

Shrike wrapped his arms around Amalia, "You're so good to me......."

Livia nodded happily, "Yes please."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 40 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 4:27 am

Lilith noticed the students walk away from her. She raised a brow
"Oh no this won't do"
suddenly the students were surrounded by shadow demons. They didnt hurt any of the students they just stood there like a barricade. Lilith walked up to the group of students
"I'm not here to hurt anyone. I'm just here to deliver a message. Can anyone tell me where Shrike might be?"
she looked at each student as she passed them waiting for an answer
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 40 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 6:06 am

Nijuu smiled, then took Livia's hand and led her to the dinning hall.

Amalia nuzzled Shrike. "I love you so much, Shrike."
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 40 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 12:49 am

Lilith, eyes wide and filling with tears, took a few faltering steps towards him.
Then she broke into a run, and flung her arms around him, holding him tight, kissing the edges of the holes the chains made.
She gripped the chains and tugged, furiously, trying to break them.

"Got his eye sacrificed to bring back Lilith and got eaten by zombies," Ignirforce said flatly.
"Not pleasant."

Endkeep slammed his blade down into Genesis's shoulder with the intent of carving through the entity's form.

Inferno heard the whistling of the bolt and turned, raising his blade.
The force of the bolt tore the blade from his hands, and Inferno almost collapsed, panting.
"Not... going... to let... you... interfere," he growled, and once again got up.

The air around Thorn seemed to coalesce, and glowed with hundreds of magic symbols.
"Mind if I get involved?"

"Go screw yourself, Griffin," Inferno spat, and the symbols around Thorn collapsed inwards, attempting to crush him.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 40 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 7:41 am

As a chain was pulled, it slipped from Lucifer's body, only to pull numerous tendons with it.  Moments later, it pulled back into his body, as his eyes widened in pain.  Letting out a sigh, he said, "I didn't want you to see me like this Lilith."  With his hand, he tore a single chain from his chest, one that had been connected to his heart, its barb now vanished, due to the release of Minerva.  The other eight chains remained.  "My agents I sent out to free me from this torment were all betrayed or subverted by Dageroth, he's made sure to keep the half breeds and the shadow blades apart, so I remained trapped forever.  Somehow, the Grim broke one of my chains though."

Grey continued to mend the wounds of Mawthough, even materializing an eye in his socket.  "Interesting.  I'm assuming she's a strong opponent, must have been to inflict these injuries to a demon hybrid."  Omega's presence could be felt within Grey.

Where Genesis had been, Thorn appeared, dodging to the side, and grabbing Endkeep's blade with armored hands, before spinning the weapon in the entities grip, while Genesis stood up from behind the tower shield and rose up a dome of his energies around him.  "You should watch your opponent's shadow more carefully.  I figured that I might as well'll let Thorn handle the being over there."  A hand rose from the shadows and grabbed onto Inferno's leg.

Marcus a shield flew through the wall of demons, before slamming  into a wall, only to deflect off of it and land before the golden haired master of the academy.  Picking up his weapon, he approached the demon who was leading them, "I don't allow thralls to enter my academy, so I'm not going to let you keep my students from their classes with yours." His shield held within it, a white energy core.  "Students, get to class, while I have a talk with this demon."  He watched as the many frightened teens ran for their life.  "What is it you want with Shrike, he returned from a battle recently, and he's not in any shape to greet visitors."

Reap, Grey's younger brother, was currently running from a group of black hellhounds several hundred miles north from the academy.  The beasts were twice his size, and he was bleeding from numerous wounds to his side.  "Flame puppies weren't pleased when I took the soul of their pack leader."

Livia kept her arms wrapped around Nijuu's hand while they walked inside of the academy.

Shrike smiled, "I love you as well Amalia."  He let go of her for a moment, and touched her wings, "I wish you hadn't hurt these during the fight."

Last edited by AntiHacker on Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 40 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 7:50 am

Nijuu smiled, as she and Livia made their way to the academy's dinning hall. She felt at ease now...she could feel her children growing inside her, and could feel the souls within each of them...though she worried about how Genesis would torment her children, as he had done to Grey, and even herself. She looked down to Livia, still smiling gently. "What kind of cake would you like?" She asked her.

Amalia looked into Shrike's eyes, and rested her head upon his forehead. "They don't hurt as much." She spoke softly. "I won't be able to fly, until they've healed; but I don't feel any pain from the wounds." She kissed Shrike gently. "I was happy to fight alongside you." She whispered.

Cereza, covered in both her own blood, and the blood of her enemies, weakly dragged her feet as she walked through a smoldering village. The bodies of both humans, and demons laid about the village. She paused, fell to her knees, then fell on to her side...unconscious.

-------

https://tbrp.rpg-board.net/viewtopic.forum?t=149
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40