HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:45 am
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
-RP- Chaos and Order - Page 13 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
-RP- Chaos and Order - Page 13 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order - Page 13 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
-RP- Chaos and Order - Page 13 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
-RP- Chaos and Order - Page 13 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
-RP- Chaos and Order - Page 13 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
-RP- Chaos and Order - Page 13 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
-RP- Chaos and Order - Page 13 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
-RP- Chaos and Order - Page 13 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

-RP- Chaos and Order

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

-RP- Chaos and Order - Page 13 Empty
Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 13 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 5:01 am

celia crossed her arms 
"no im not"
she looked over to the guys that were shouting 
"who are they?"

ella shrugged 
"i dont see why not, they didnt specify as to who could and couldnt do the quest, they just told everyone to come here"
she saw the men rounding the corner and took a step back 
"celia, this is not something to get involved in"
she looked at the tall man with the heavy sword 
"i believe these two have it under control"
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
DarkBlade88
DarkBlade88
Bronze
Bronze

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 13 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 8:03 am

Malic looked uneasily at the brothel " I don't like this establishment " Maliac walks over to Celia " You've got a lot to learn lass. I'd offer to teach you some pirate way's but you mother won't approve"
Back to top Go down

masterofflys
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 13 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 9:16 am

Well, this is escalating quickly.

Mike took in the newcomer from the brothel, raising an eyebrow at the oversized weapon he shouldered. I'm inclined to agree with Ella here. But...

"We might not have any choice but to get involved," Mike started. "I know you're only here to keep your daughter on a short leash, but some of us have motivation to get things done. Let's not forget who sent us here. And we still don't know why. If we back off now, we could miss our opening." Eyeing the oncoming mob, he added, "I'm cool just watching for the moment though."

But as he said this, he reached for his magic. He wanted it to be close and ready if things turned sour.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 13 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 10:37 am

celia looked over at malic and leaned in lowering her voice to speak
"like i do everything my mother tells me, she never approves of anything, but that doesnt stop me from doing it"
she smirked
"i do what i want with or without her permission"

ella looked at mike
"i only keep her on a short leash to protect her, dont let me stop you for getting things done, i wont interfere in your quest or let you miss out on opportunities, but  i have my reasons for protecting her. which is why im here"

when celia noticed the tall man she retracted her blades and continued keeping watch waiting to see what would happen 
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 13 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 10:38 am

Krytios looked back at them.
"Apologizing in advance for this... don't want to inconvenience you."

His body then instantly bulged, sprouting white fur and new muscles. His face suddenly lengthened and metamorphosed into a snout, long fangs appearing in the jaws. His nails lengthened into claws. His trousers stretched as the legs beneath them changed form. 
In an instant, a large wolfen beast stood on two legs, teeth bared and ready for blood.

It cracked it's knuckles, pointedly. It stood next to the man with the sword, looking defensive...
Back to top Go down
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 13 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 11:56 am

"Don't be alarmed, I promise you he will not attack you. My friend here, isn't very aggressive. Neither am I. But if a group threatens my only friend I won't act so kindly."

Ollie, Makes a split in his hair. From the middle to the right side the hair was parted as he turned to the mob, He lifted his sword from his shoulder and pointed towards the mob.

"Now, I will ask again, If you have no business with my friend or you have I'll intent, Fuck off. Or I will, and will not hesitate to make you a lifeless shell of a human."
Back to top Go down

masterofflys
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 13 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 1:00 pm

Coming to a decision, Mike moved into a crouch, placing his hands on the ground, watching for someone to make a move.
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 13 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 10:02 pm

'My my!' He said, clapping in a slow, sarcastic manner. 'So much posturing. So many people spoiling for a fight. And I wasn't invited...Never mind.' He pointed at the group of thugs. 'How about you guys,' he then pointed at the the wolf creature and the man with overly large sword, 'versus you two versus me? I promise I'll go easy on you.'
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 13 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 5:14 am

Krytios opened his jaws and displayed his long fierce fangs. A maneuvre designed to intimidate, to induce fear.

The men raised their weapons - then two of them rushed the stranger who'd offered to fight, hoping to catch him by surprise...
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 13 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 9:10 am

As the men charged, he held up his fist. Just as they were about to reach him, he splayed his hand and pushed forwards, through the attackers across the room. 'Anyone else want to have a go? Because that was pathetic!' He looked at the wolf creature, and smiled. 'Going to have to do better than that to scare me, doggy.'
Back to top Go down
RodRule
RodRule
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 13 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 2:31 pm

Watching this seemingly unnecessary display of violence and feeling a little weary from the previous battle and walk to the town. Vector grabbed Celia by the shoulder his hand changing and and twisting it's shape along with the rest of his body he morphed back to his original lizard form landing on her shoulder. "I am tired of walking so I am just gonna hangout on you shoulder for awhile little miss".
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 13 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 11:54 pm

celia looked at the lizard 
"as long as you stay there im fine with it"
she continued watching the men 

ella didnt seem bothered by the transformation she just stood back waiting for what was gonna happen next
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 13 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 4:13 am

Krytios dropped to all fours, and leapt to a wall, using the momentum to hurtle straight towards the impudent man, teeth bared, claws outstretched.

The men simply swarmed the pair of them, with the intention of mobbing them into submission, whilst two moved in the way of the man with the sword, waving their far smaller swords in an attempt to look threatening.
Back to top Go down
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 13 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 4:29 am

Ollie did nothing but smiled at the pathetic attempt of an implied fear into him. finally he wield his sword like he usually did. both hands gripping the hilt, he swung at the ground, creating a relatively small shockwave and cracking the cement in front of him, it was powerful enough to push the two men back. but he didn't want to kill them, only send them opposite ways.

"I don't want to fight any of you, truthfully. but if you force my hand I simply have no choice. Now, you can charge in under the circumstance you will more than likely rid your life from this world, and be nothing more than a servant to the wretched gods mostly everyone preaches hate about. Or you can defy the gods and walk away from this battle."

Lifting his sword back up and wielding it in a correct posture, he prepared himself in case the mob did try to attack, he did put some attention to that other guy in the group of a rather heroic looking people, he was belligerent and wasn't taking any chances.

"Krytios, Give them a chance to speak, If not. Do your worst, and eat them up."
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 13 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 4:54 am

He rolled sides, narrowly dodging the beast, his hands glowing. As he stood again, his hands were bathed in flames. 'Let's get serious then.' He swung one arm wide, throwing fire in an arc at the attacking men. He then turned his other hand, palm out stretched, towards the beast, launching a continuous stream of fire at it.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 13 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 5:20 am

The men backed RIGHT off from the sudden flames that erupted, looked at each other, considered Ollie's offer, decided unanimously that it just wasn't worth it, and all bolted as one.

Krytios's eyes widened - and he roared as the flames crashed into him.
The blast knocked him out of the transformation, and in a flash of light he returned to human form, looking like he wanted to swear but instead just saying "Drat," over and over again as he got back up, the magic of the transformation back seemingly shielding him from any lasting effects of the fire. He seemed to focus, but his pupils had turned pure red again, and no matter how hard he tried the transformation would simply not return.
"Damn this accursed weak spell!" he cursed in frustration.
He regarded the being who had thus far commanded both air and fire with interest - not to mention a lot of smarted anger.
"I will smite you!" he yelled, attempted to charge - only to trip over one of the swords that one of the men had dropped, and fell flat on his face.
Back to top Go down
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 13 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 5:43 am

Ollie walked towards Krytios, grabbed his arm and helped him back up. only to give him a smile, almost a calming touch he gave him, as if reassuring he isn't powerless and everything is fine. Ollie sheathed his weapon and turned towards the group.

"I know there is some with animosity, and even aggression here. Krytios and I want to make a proposition with all of you before entering the brothel. There is well, A rather... Err... Well, It's not a pretty sight in there when you go to one of the specific rooms. And no i wan't trying to err... Nevermind about me. I had a Contract to fulfill and the blasted idiot told me to meet him here, and then we ran into you. Please excuse Krytios for his actions and how he acts. He doesn't exactly know how to act around others his past was well... Drastic to say the least. Um, out of inquisitve nature, Who exactly is the leader of this party?"
Back to top Go down

masterofflys
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 13 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 6:16 am

Watching the action, Mike could only roll his eyes at the brash actions of his fellow traveller. So, he has magic too, huh..?

He wasn't about to watch the other man's arrogance derail this any further, so, standing up, he decided to answer the swordsman's question himself. "All of us are here for our own reasons, and we're barely more acquainted with each other than with you, so we don't have a leader as such. And for my part, there's no animosity between us, just an appropriate amount of caution," Mike said, a faint smile pulling at his lips, "this guy," he gestured towards the still nameless mage, "would fight just about anyone for the slightest reason."

Mike glanced towards Krytios and asked "are you gonna be okay? That didn't look fun at all!" Turning back to the swordsman, he said "we have business here, but I'll hear you out. Make it good, yeah?"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 13 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 6:46 am

"I am going to be fine." 
Krytios said every word through gritted teeth, looking like he was trying not to cry.
He then promptly walked around the back of the brothel, calling back over his shoulder, "I'll be round in a minute," sat down in one of the darkest recesses of the building, and tried even more not to start crying, hoping everyone would just forget about the way he'd been effortlessly demolished in a single attack.
Back to top Go down
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 13 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 7:10 am

"Without a leader wouldn't it be... Complicated to win a battle? I digress, Krytios and I are here on business, and, The brothel owner told me to look out for a group of people that would be coming through here. the brothel owner seemed to me a bit... eccentric, I think he said his name was... Hmmmm.... What was it.... Oh yes! Brian, He has long left the building, he just wanted to make sure he caught me before I decided to leave. And, he seemed very interested in the group, So I decided, to make the request... May, me and Krytios, Aid you in your adventure. He was quite fond of mentioning the fact you're on a sort of quest. almost as if a Trial of Judgement. I don't expect you all to accept us at first, but I do want to stick around to see what you are all like. Krytios and I will be great additions, and we will do our best."

Ollie stood there waiting for the answer, and let Krytios have his time alone, He knew he was embarassed, but he couldn't do anything about it. Speaking to himself. "It's been a while since I've talked to Krytios with meaning. I will need to get a moment with him alone sometime. I wonder if anything is bothering him."
Back to top Go down

masterofflys
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 13 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 7:41 am

"Yeah, he seems like a sensitive soul..."

Mike considered for a moment.

"I get what you're saying, but I think that only really applies to large-scale battles between armies. As long as we cooperate I don't see the problem. So, the owner knew we were coming? Brian... don't recognise the name... but yeah, that's right, we are on a quest of sorts. Although we haven't been told much. I can't speak for the others, but I think we could always use more hands on deck. That is, provided you share your information with us. What exactly is happening here? And why were those men after your friend?"
Back to top Go down
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 13 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 7:54 am

"The men attacked him because they were afraid of him. He has been here before, and though he protected the people from a rather large bandit group. they were afraid of what he may or may not do. But, it's not my place to tell you the full story, sorry, that is something that I cannot speak about. and for what is going on here, I haven't a clue. I was just waiting for you all to get here. Krytios will probably be back in a second. But I may go check on him if he doesn't come around in a few moments. if he does, just start inside of the brothel ahead of us."
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 13 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 10:23 pm

'That guy was pathetic!' He gestured at where Krytios had gone. 'I've had better fights with practice dummies. I'm still not satisfied. Anyone else want a fight?'
Back to top Go down
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 13 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 12:28 am

"There will be plenty of fighting going on once you enter the brothel, sure the hospitality seems fine, but after the entrance, it gets relatively violent. Which is why I never travelled past it. At least, I think it is, I saw one of the Brothel Girls beat down a customer. So, Anything could happen." Ollie exhaled in a sort of sigh like disappointed tone. "If you really want to fight someone that is trying to help, I wont decline any further."
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 13 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 12:48 am

Krytios came out from behind the brothel, and without saying a word stood about ten feet away from the rest of the group, looking like he didn't think he deserved to be standing there. His whole posture was that of someone who didn't want to be approached and conversed with, and he looked like the only thing keeping him standing there was a lack of anywhere else to go. Tears glistened on his cheeks, and he made no move to wipe them away.
He just stood there, waiting.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

-RP- Chaos and Order

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 13 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 24  Next