HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:16 am
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
-RP- Chaos and Order - Page 21 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
-RP- Chaos and Order - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order - Page 21 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
-RP- Chaos and Order - Page 21 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
-RP- Chaos and Order - Page 21 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
-RP- Chaos and Order - Page 21 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
-RP- Chaos and Order - Page 21 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
-RP- Chaos and Order - Page 21 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
-RP- Chaos and Order - Page 21 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

-RP- Chaos and Order

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next
AuthorMessage
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

-RP- Chaos and Order - Page 21 Empty
MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 21 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 1:51 am

Order was pondering now.
In the end, he decided to take a chance and see how her own will guided her.
"Izabel, it is my simple pleasure. But, in return for tonight, I would ask that you forgive the knight his trespasses. He only meant to help you. I desire peace, Izabel. You and Hew can be a tiny shard of that peace by letting peace flow between you. He enabled you to have fun, I merely provided the entertainment."
The die had been cast, and a rueful smile flicked across his features, only to be dispelled.
"Anyway, it is very good to have fun. You already seem far more human. How do you feel?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 21 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 2:39 am

izabel remained quiet for several moments pondering his request. she then sighed
"i guess i can forgive him, but if he does it again i will not be as forgiving"
she looked up at order
"i dont feel as tense or uncomfortable as i was, i dont know how ill be when we go back to the group, that will take me some times but i will try my best to be able to be around them more and not stay so far away from them"
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
DarkBlade88
DarkBlade88
Bronze
Bronze

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 21 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 3:36 am

Malic woke with a start on the tree branch and munbled " I hate my early starts" as he jumped too the ground
Back to top Go down

masterofflys
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 21 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 5:29 am

Mike raised an eyebrow, taking note of the odd turn of phrase Ollie used, "you know what to tell them." Nonetheless, he strolled over and followed Ollie out of camp. "Komoro, huh... hey, if there was a pig in camp, couldn't we follow its tracks? If we're lucky it might lead us to a nest- and more pigs. I dunno about you, but bacon sounds good!"

"So, you grew up around here? That explains your local knowledge, then. I live fairly near the centre of this country myself, though my hometown... well, that's a little farther way." Mike walked on as he strapped on his sabre, preparing for some work.
Back to top Go down
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 21 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 3:19 am

"Yes, This Forest is where I used to camp with my childhood friends, unfortunately they have all mostly passed or we went our seperate ways, I am not very popular among any group. I probably wont be here either."He paused to switch subject. "Tracking and Catching a pig before the sunrise is nearly if not nearly literally impossible. I think we should hunt for small critters and bucks, You may question why to either of those. But bucks are easier to track down as they need to carve down their antlers on trees leaving a relatively large hint that they're either nearby, or they exist inside of this forest. When I was a child there were many times I saw a tree carved up by antlers."

Ollie continued walking and sighted a tree with such marks, however he kept silent as he wanted his companion Mike to search for it. For some reason Ollie always saw better at night, everything stuck out more too him, he didn't have night vision as it is improbable and unlikely considering he is not a cat. He just kept walking dragging his sword behind him on the many leaves and twigs alterting their presence to the wildlife, he wanted a play a game with Mike while he could, but would never harm him. He wanted to test how well of a hunter he was.

"Worry not friend, we will find food eventually, I cannot see well in the dark unfortunate enough for both of us. I am relying on you, I can only hear well."

Half of that was a lie, He could hear and see perfectly in the dark.

"No, Nothing of the sorts will happen to you, you will be granted access to the kingdom, and will be welcome to live here as long as you'd like when you pass away, you've done nothing despicably evil that would allow you to be banished to my underworld regardless of how many times you've been here."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 21 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 7:06 am

ella nodded
"thank you chaos"
she smiled
"i do have a question tho.."
she looked down at her plate and took another bite of her food before continuing
"how long will i have before that happens, before my death?"
she looked up at him
"your the reason i have been able to stay alive all this time, the reason im still here, but its been over 18 years since we have been together, i can feel my age catching up to me, and it took everything i had to hide it from the others"
she paused for a moment
"are you going to reverse it again?... make me the age i was when we first met?"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 21 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 7:57 am

"Then I will firmly consider this evening a success."
Order gave a sudden, rather sad laugh.
"It is ironic that you are talking quite companionably with whom you have been tasked to kill..."

Hew looked over at Malic.
"How fare thee, pirate?"
Back to top Go down
DarkBlade88
DarkBlade88
Bronze
Bronze

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 21 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 12:15 pm

Malic looks at Hew " I fair well your self sir knight ? Have I missed much while a sleep on the branch ?"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 21 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 12:27 pm

Hew thought about it.
"Well, the world has not become overrun by the forces of darkness, all heads are present and accounted for, Mike and Oliver are off hunting for game, and the ladies are sleeping in the forest yonder. So no, there is no change. Didst thou sleep well."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 21 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 12:36 pm

izabel was about to take another bite of food when she heard order mention about her talking companionably to someone she was tasked to kill. this cause her to drop her fork
"i...well...um. i didnt think that task was mine"
she looked up at him
"i didnt have any intentions to join the group but, you said that you would lead me to those who destroyed my clan if i did"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 21 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 1:30 pm

"And I shall."
Order tilted his head.
"I never denied I would. But the reason I have not brought that up is because at this point, you are not strong enough, and telling you at this point presents unnecessary risk. Also, you will need the group you are in if you wish to take this adversary down. And eventually Izabel, yes, the task of killing me will fall to you. Maybe not directly, but you will have a hand in it. Maybe you will stay the hand of the others, or perhaps you shall not. I do not know."
He looked at her with his black eyes.
"What do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 21 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 2:03 pm

izabel looked up at him
"what if i dont want to?"
she looked down
"what if i dont want anything to do with taking you down?"
she looked back up at him
"i might be an assassin but if i may be honest, i hated having to do it, i hated having to kill all those people"
she closed her eyes as if remembering the assassinations
"i couldnt stop it, we are trained to kill, it is pounded into our heads, and once in the mist of things its like i cant control it, and next thing i know im standing over their corpses, by then its too late, there is nothing i can do but walk away and move on to my next mission"
she opened her eyes
"when i saw my entire family dead, my clan slaughtered, i had to avenge them, even if it meant doing what do hated most"
she looked up at him
"i dont want to kill unless i have to"
Back to top Go down
DarkBlade88
DarkBlade88
Bronze
Bronze

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 21 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 2:03 am

Malic replies to Hew "you'll have to excuse the pun. I slept like a log"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 21 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 6:01 am

Order nodded understandingly.
"I too know what it feels like to be forced to do what you despise. You have my deepest condolences."
He cocked his head.
"But tell me... why wouldn't you want to take me down? I let your entire family die, after all... forced you into this quest... took control of your life... so why not destroy me for my cruel indifference and callous control of you?"

Hew laughed.
"A fair humor. Always a good sign."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 21 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 7:44 am

izabel thought about his question for a moment
"i have no reason to kill you, you havent done any harm to me"
she looked down at her plate
"as for my clan you cant be everywhere at once, i cant blame you for their deaths unless you were the who actually killed them"
she looked back up at him
"in the end i still have control of my life and you helped me realize it"
Back to top Go down
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 21 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 8:02 am

"You shall live as long as you would like, Just tell me this Ella, how much longer do you wish to live for, Or do you want to live forever? Though you would have to keep your age a secret. I can grant you immortality, and eternal youth. However you do have a choice in the matter. I just think it would be wiser to have eternal youth an Immortality."Chaos paused.

"If you don't mind me asking, Do you know who Celia's father is?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 21 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 11:30 am

"i only need a little more time, i have a few things i need to take care of"
she thought for a moment
"it will be before they are finished with their quest. i have lived long enough"
she sighed
"being immortal is nice and all but after so long, after the same old routine over and over again it gets tiring. it gets lonely after a while. i dont want to live anymore then i have too"
upon hearing him ask if she knew who celias father is she tensed up slightly
"i do know who her father is...."
she looked down at the table
"ive always known"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 21 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 11:59 am

Order did not comment for a few moments.
Then he spoke again.
"I promise you I did not, but what would be your reaction if I did kill them?"
Back to top Go down
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 21 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 12:27 pm

"And who is her father?" Chaos asked sternly and calmly before continuing. "When would you like me to give you back your youth? Remember once I die, I will not be able to help you, If this group is capable of killing us, You will grow old as the rest of them will."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 21 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 12:41 pm

"well since i will be traveling with the group as soon as possible, i need to be able to keep up with them on their journey"
she thought for a moment
"i need a month, two at the most, cant you grant me that"
she looked up at him
"by then ill be ready"
she sighed
"as for celia father..."
she looked around
"is there a way we can go someplace alone to talk"
she looked back at chaos
"unless you prefer me to tell you here i can"

izabel thought for a moment about his question
"if you did kill them then i would probably try to kill you, like the others"
she looked down at her plate
"there were things i didnt like about my clan but at the same time they were still my family"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 21 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 1:00 pm

"A fair outlook."
Order seemed to crick his neck.
"Fear not, Izabel. I assure you that on your mission you shall have your revenge."
He looked over at Chaos and called over with a smirk,
"I fear, brother, that you are about to regret a lot of things... and some very good advice I gave you which it seems you didn't heed..."

He leaned back.
"This should be fun..."
Back to top Go down
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 21 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 1:29 pm

Chaos pushed his seat back so he could stand up, Upon doing doing so, he signaled towards Ella saying "Come, We will go elsewhere since you prefer it. He began walking towards his brother, Only to hear what he had to say for a brief moment. He stopped, and smirked.

"We shall see brother, We shall see."

With those parting words he exited the dining room and walked towards his own room. Once he did so, Ella was behind him. He placed his hand over her head and a sudden light enveloped her. It brought her back to her young age. Of course he ignored her for only two to three months and gave here 10 more years.

"Now. What do you wish to tell me?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 21 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 3:48 pm

ella closed her eyes as he turned back her age, feeling revitalized.
"thank you chaos"
she walked into the room and sat down in the bed. she was silent for several moments trying to come up with what to say. she took a deep breath, let it out, she looked down at the bed
"i lied to you about celia being my apprentice, she isnt my apprentice at all, i did teach her everything i know from the time she was a baby up til now, ive been raising her for the past 18 years"
she clenched her dress worried about how he would react
"celia is actually my daughter...."
she paused for a moment
"and her father....is..."
she took another deep breath and as she exhaled she spoke
"you"
she slowly looked up at chaos waiting for his reaction

izabel bowed her head
"thank you"
she took another bite of food as order spoke to his brother. after chaos and ella went into his room. izabel looked up at order
"if i may ask, what do you mean by him regretting a lot of things"
he spiked her curiosity
Back to top Go down

masterofflys
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 21 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 8:29 am

Mike raised an eyebrow at Ollie. "I don't see why you'd think that, you don't seem especially repugnant to me!" Matching pace with Ollie, he scooped up a fallen branch and rested it casually across his shoulders, like a brace. No pigs then, huh? "Fair enough. I spent most of my life in town, with no real need to explore the wilderness, so I wouldn't really know any of this. But I am willing to learn!" Mike treated Ollie to a grin. "Honestly, it was a stupid idea to set out on this journey without picking up some survival skills first, but... well, it just seemed like the time. I'd waited long enough, you know?"

Squinting, Mike glanced around the woods, looking for anything that could pass for the antler marks Ollie had mentioned, but he had no idea what to expect. "I can sympathise with you, by the way. Most of my old friends either died, or want me dead. It's sad, but that's just how things turned out. Though, I imagine the causes of that misfortune are slightly different for me than for you..." he trailed off here, thinking back on all of the faces that had come and gone during his time in Sengwel- and the faces that had remained, but morphed beyond recognition. It's good that I left that behind...

He didn't notice the markings until they had almost passed the tree. Could this be what we're looking for? Mike stopped and gestured towards the tree. "Hey Ollie, is this a good sign?"
Back to top Go down
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 21 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 10:02 am

"All of my friends call me by Oliver, if you'd like you may start using my full name. Ollie is appropriate unless given permission... And Yes, the marks that you see are that of a full grown male deer, Which now means that there is at least 1 of them that exist in these woods." He exhaled. "The problem is, That you didn't ask me kindly to pick up my sword, in fact you seemed completely oblivious that noise scares deer, and many other animals away. But it is understandable, rookies mistake."

Oliver picked up his sword and gently sheathed it so it didn't sound like it was being dropped into a piece of metal, He was going to try and actually allow Mike to hunt along with him this time around. Ollie began to examine next to the tree for hoove prints, droppings, anything that would give away its position. Finally a though entered his head. They didn't check how fresh the trees markings were.

"Michael, Do me a favor, Gently rub your hand over the markings and tell me if the sap has hardened, Is squishy, or entirely wet, If it is wet that means we only have to find one thing to understand its direction, We will be able to track it down and kill it, skin it, gut it, and gather food from its carcass, also remember to take ONLY whatr we need. Otherwise a bear will enter our camp while we sleep. Which just wont be enjoyable."

Oliver kept searching as he asked Mike to rub his hand across it, hoping that it was still new, because he didn't want to be out all night trying to find something to eat.

Chaos' once calm demeanor changed, he wasn't angry, no, he felt indifference and resentment eminating from Ella, she didnt believe he could handle a kid. Though not entirely angry he had some aggression coming up.

"18 years Ella, 18 Fucking years, and not once do you find it important to at least let me know I had a daughter. Do you believe that I wouldn't be able to raise her. Do you find me incapable of such a humane task?! Do you truly believe I destroy everything I come in contact with?!" Chaos stared deeply into ellas eyes, His demeanor entirely serious, and his stare as cold as a corpse on a winter day.

"If you find me so despicable as to lie to me about baring my children, Than fine. Unlike my brother I have the capability to destroy, and bend things to my will. But if you so much as think as lying, and not telling me outright is the 'mature' thing to do, Than maybe your youth returning is also leading to naive ignorance. And Ella, If I didnt love you as so I do now. I would have conquered everything you own, Smitten you, and brutally murdered the child you have kept hidden away from me so desperately for no reason other than fear of disaster and being rightful heir to my throne."

"But choose as you will, Speak as you choose. I will not forbid you. But next time you hide anything such as this from me, I will not be as reluctant to rid your precious life from this existence, your soul will thereby be banished, be honored, I usually never give second chances. Just dont play with your life again, because know you're playing with your daughters life, And do not think I will not stay true to my word. I will do everything I say and more."

Chaos had turned around from his sleeping quarters and opened his door, he didnt close it as he expected Ella to follow behind. He only edged the corner back towards the dining room. And sat down In his original seat."
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

-RP- Chaos and Order

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 21 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next