HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:48 pm
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
-RP- Chaos and Order - Page 22 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
-RP- Chaos and Order - Page 22 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order - Page 22 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
-RP- Chaos and Order - Page 22 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
-RP- Chaos and Order - Page 22 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
-RP- Chaos and Order - Page 22 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
-RP- Chaos and Order - Page 22 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
-RP- Chaos and Order - Page 22 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
-RP- Chaos and Order - Page 22 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

-RP- Chaos and Order

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

-RP- Chaos and Order - Page 22 Empty
Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 22 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 10:49 am

ella listened to his words, she didnt say a word to him but left him say what he had to say. she was hurt by his words to her but also angry at the same time. she clenched the bed when he blamed her for not telling him of his daughter, some of what he said she deserved but others she didnt. after he left she nearly broke, tears started to stream down her face. she took a couple deep breaths to gather herself, she walked over to a mirror to dry her tears. she looked at herself in the mirror, remembering how she feared looking into the mirror, how she used to feel worthless and hideous and how chaos and the group made her feel different about herself. it had been soo very long since then. upon looking at herself she realized she looked the same as she did when all that happened. she remembered the strength she had back then, the strength she lacked now due to fear, fear of her life as well as her daughters.
she shook her head quickly dried her tears took another deep breath and headed back towards the dining hall, quietly walked to her seat and sat down. she took a drink from her glass. then spoke
"i never once thought you were incapable of raising our daughter, and i never once thought you destroy everything you touch chaos"
she fought back more tears
"i never once tried to hide her from you, instead i waited for you, time and time again, but you never once in 8 years thought to come visit me"
she paused for a brief moment
"i was so excited when i found out i was pregnant with celis, and i wanted to tell you right away, but you never came"
she looked up at him
"when she was born, i had hoped that you would have been there to experience the birth of our child, but you never showed."
she looked down and was fiddling with her dress
"there were countless times i called upon you, countless times i hoped you would have showed up, that i hoped you would come visit me, but you never came. so after a while i thought you didnt love me anymore, i thought you didnt care. so i continued raising celia the best that i could.. alone, wishing you would show up someday for me to tell you that you had a daughter, only to just be disappointed. i never once stopped loving you chaos. that day when i saw you in that village i wanted to tell you, but before i could say anything you were already gone"
she closed her eyes for a moment, then opened them still looking down
" i promise you that the only reason i didnt tell her you were her father was because i feared i couldnt protect her alone"
she looked up at chaos again a tear managed to escape
"soo many people want you and your brother dead, and if they found out that she was the daughter of a god, the would want her dead. can you imagine how many people would try to kill her how hard it would be to protect her?"
she wiped the tear away
"there was no way i would have been able to protect her alone, so i decided it was best to keep who her father was from her and from everyone else. celia knows she has a father but know very little of you, i wanted to tell her all about you but feared if i did she might tell someone"
she reached out and grabbed his hand
"chaos, i would have told you a lot sooner if i could, i never wanted to keep this from you. the only reason i lied about her being my apprentice was cause i was afraid that you would be angry with me, as you are now, for not telling you sooner. but i tried, i did all i could think of to get a hold of you. but no matter how hard i tried i failed"
she bowed her head
"i- im sorry"

Last edited by Miss Elegent Serenity on Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 22 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 10:56 am

Order's face was decidedly solemn as he felt his brother's mood change as forcefully as it was his own.
But he had always been far more attuned to the feelings of mortals than his brother and he could feel the repentance in the woman's tone. He tried to avoid hearing the words but some things not even a god could ignore.

"Decisions made, passions indulged, dreams come true and haunting consequences invoked," he said softly to Izabel.
"Pain from pleasure, life from death... the very fabric of the world turning and burning."
A pause.
"That, and he should have pulled out," he said passively. "I always did tell him to use contraceptive methods, but looks like those "weak mortal wombs" aren't so weak after all..."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 22 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 12:10 pm

izabel looked over at chaos and ella then back at order
"you mean the two of them..."
she looked back at ella
"then if what your saying is true, and celia is ellas daughter then he is....."
she looked back at order
Back to top Go down
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 22 EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 10:11 am

"You tried everything except directly me. I understand she couldn't know nor could anyone that I was her father, For I didn't know until this moment. However, Nothing will change my distaste for your actions, Ella. You know this. What is said and what is done is irreversable, I do not hate you, oh no. I am merely disappointed. So stop your crying, It is pointless."

Chaos had overheard his brother talking. And contemplated a few ways on how to go about this. Reviewing in his head what the best course or action would be. He raised his voice. Instead of getting angry first. That way, he knew what was said.

"Dear Brother, if you've got something on your mind, Than I suggest saying so. As I have a vague idea of your ending statement I cannot draw such strong conclusions to something I heard so vaguely, So please. I must inquire you to reiterate."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 22 EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 11:27 am

she wiped the tears from her eyes
"and how was i to do that chaos?"
she looked up at him through her lashes
"i called upon you many times but you never answered, there were times where i needed you and you never came"
looked down
"but like you said its irreversible now, whats done is done, but...."
she looked up at him she had anger in her eyes
" i will not take full blame for you not knowing you have a daughter, if you would have been around more you would have known, but you ignored me, you ignored my calls to you, you never once came to visit me in 18 years chaos, not once. if you would have taken a few moments out of your "busy" schedule to come see me, you would have seen her sooner. you say that you love me then why did you not come when i called? why did you not answer me?"
she clenched her fist, she noticed out of the corner of her eyes some if the guest were listening to them. she took a moment to compose herself, took another sip from her glass then placed it gently back on the table
"she is a lot like you, you know. she has your temper, and your eyes. i fear what may come when she realizes her real potential"
she looked up at chaos
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 22 EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 12:09 pm

Order turned to look at Chaos over the table, and although the flames of anger were not in his eyes, there was a spark playing around the embers.
"I have naught to say except this, brother. Your actions in this manner are very reminiscent of the ones that caused me to first take my blade against you in deathly spirit. You took who you wanted, you did what - and who - you wanted, and now the consequences of that action has literally been walking around the earth for eighteen years because not even once did you decide to check on the one you chose. As much as I know it will enrage you... Ella is right. The fault for this lies not with her but with you."
Order focused on his next words carefully, knowing that it would be critical to phrase this correctly and yet not allow Chaos to avoid the meaning of his words.
"In one regard, the thought of pregnancy and a child would never have crossed MY mind. So I doubt it would have crossed yours, either. So in that regard I look on your decision to ignore her summons with passivity. However, to look into the eyes of a woman who had raised YOUR-" he raised his voice on the word - "child, for eighteen years until maturity, trying to summon YOU the whole time, and tell her you find her actions DISTASTEFUL?"
His eyes were now a cold crystal darkness, a stunning ebony searing into Chaos's gaze.

"You are not a child, brother. Nor are you encumbered with a mind that is weak. You may be a god, as I am, but you made the decision to elevate her to your level. As long as she is your chosen one, you and her are equals. That law not even you can change, Chaos. Not even you."
Finished, he returned his eyes to Izabel.
"My apologies. And yes, Celia is Chaos's daughter, an interesting development I assume..."
Back to top Go down
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 22 EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 12:42 pm

"And you brother, You speak little to nothing of your own mistakes. none-the-less ignorance has befallen you, not once but going on twice now, The last human girl you had, was banished because of her treachery, And now you're aiming for a Self-Loathing, Anxious, 'loner', assassin. Who longs for attention, from ANY party that will give her so. 'Oh, my poor clan' Your a salvation for broken hearts. A bleeding heart story and you're all for assisting 'humans.' Either way, You haven't a clue on what goes on with my relationship with Ella. Yes I dismissed her for 18 years as I wasn't of use to her any longer, and vice versa. Yes, I ignored the fact she had a child that happens to be mine, These are irrefutable facts. However, SIDING for a HUMAN over your own brother is not only DISGRACEFUL but it is also pitiful. YOU BROTHER, You have decided you would prefer to be a human time and time again. REGARDLESS of everything you've ever acquired throughout your life. REGARDLESS that these very people you protect BLAME and BANISH you for every action when you protect them. YOU brother, are a worse offender than I can ever be, Giving people more chances than they deserve.. I hope opposing me was worth it brother. I truly do. There is no reason to be neck and neck with each other, But I WILL defend my own status as well as honor."

Chaos turned his attention back over towards Ella, He noted her valid anger and put that at the top of his priorities to address, along with him ignoring her, After she finished speaking he knew what to say.

"You could have trecked all the way to my abode, The castle you're in now, though what has happened is irreversible we can always move forward. To answer where I've been and Why there wasn't any answer. Since you eagerly need an answer, I had to keep things settled down in the underworld, On top of keeping utopia in check. I had no time until today, It has been our first real break from any work truthfully." He paused. Inside he was happy, however he refused to show any expression and remained blank. "When Celia unlocks her true potential you know as well as I what is too come. She hate as I do, and pillage what she chooses."
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 22 EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 12:54 pm

"I let no blood or broken hearts cloud my judgement. There is right. There is wrong. There are those affected by it. I am naturally predisposed to vilify the wrong. My justice is without bias and, I like to think, without error. Honor is not something others afford you, Chaos. That is reputation. And to conclude, you had responsibility, you merely chose to shirk it."
He cocked his head, his anger fading.
"And I merely wish to lift the darkness from people. Before I failed. This time I will not. Look at the people around us, brother. Do they curse me and wish my death? No. For the sake of one pure good soul I would gladly wade my way through a thousand souls of the damned."
He pushed the chair back like he was going to stand, but thought better of it.
"I don't want to argue. It just strikes me as... cowardly, to roar at me without listening to my words."
Back to top Go down
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 22 EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 1:02 pm

"I listened to your words, they weighted of feathers. Order, Have you been to Elysium recently? Because each town has openly blamed the gods for any omen and shortcoming, You think because the dead that surround us speak no ill of you, that every human won't you've surely mistaken. Those of whom are alive wish us both dead. And you ignore such truths. If you wish to withdraw from this argument than fine. Just know We are not humans friends, nor enemies, we merely exist for them to be judged. Favor no one, except your own kind. My reputation is irrelevant."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 22 EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 1:42 pm

ella sat in her seat listening to the brothers arguing. when there was a moment of silence between them she spoke out towards chaos.
"im sorry if i have pried into your affairs, but even with your busy schedule you could have at least taken 5 mins to visit, thats all it would have taken to let you know."
she paused for a moment
" im sorry i didnt come here to tell you, your right i should have, but i had hoped you would come see me cause i know you dont like to be bothered when you are busy"
she looked up at chaos
"remember chaos when we first met? you didnt answer me then either, you didnt like to be bothered when you were busy, but your right i should have tried harder"
she looked down and spoke to everyone
"im sorry if i have ruined your evening, if you like feel free to send me back to the camp, i dont want to burden you any more."
she looked up at chaos
" but now you know celia is your daughter, what you choose to do from here is up to you, if you wish for me to tell her i will, but only if you promise to help me protect her"
she pushed back  on her chair and stood up not looking at anyone this time
"i will excuse myself from the table now, ill be in the garden then"
she turned and walked out of the dining hall, not looking at anyone. she walked down the corridor and out towards the garden, once outside she found a nice bench to sit just inside the garden walls, it was peaceful and quiet something she rarely got to have anymore, the peace and quiet. she took this moment to think about everything she has been through. she leaned back at the bench just enough to be comfortable and admirer the stared fill sky

izabel didnt know what to say with the brothers arguing. so she just sat in silence, she could have said something about the harsh words chaos has said but decided to just leave it alone, she would only be adding wood to the fire if she did. she watched as ella left and wondered if she would do the same as well. she looked up at order
"if you like i can leave so that you can your brother can speak privately, i dont want to be a burden"
Back to top Go down

masterofflys
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 22 EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 9:45 pm

Mike smiled, though Ollie likely hadn't noticed this in the dark. "Oliver it is then. Good to know I have a friend on hand if things go badly," he finished jokingly with a chuckle. "The only nickname I ever had fell out of use years ago, for reasons I won't bore you with, so you're free to call me whatever you prefer, Oliver."

The thought of hunting deer held some appeal for Mike, who'd never had the opportunity before. He lowered his voice to just above a whisper. "Yeah that's fairly obvious, I'll try harder to keep quiet. But, wouldn't we be better off with some bows for this?"

At Oliver's request, Mike approached the tree- keeping his footsteps as light as possible now- and ran a finger along the scored tree trunk. He was greeted by a wet liquid- it seemed that the markings were fresh, a lucky find. "Looks like this sap is wet, so what next?" Mike glanced in Oliver's direction, waiting to hear more.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 22 EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 10:49 pm

Order simply reclined in his chair.
"It is my brother's nature, as is mine. I am an optimist, he is a pessimist - or, as he would say, a realist. He holds his view and I hold mine."
There was no rancour or bitterness in his voice - just a calm passivity.
"I apologise. You should not have been forced to be privy to that outburst."
He rose. "The atmosphere here stifles me. Come, we should talk more outside."
Back to top Go down
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 22 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 9:54 am

Chaos felt no need to move, Oh no, He stayed sitting down and warches as everyone exited the room, Ignoring everyone around him, he felt no guilt. Of his actions he also felt need to apologize so anything revolving around the issues.

Oliver found a small hoove print in the many leaves, along with some droppings just east of the freshly maimed tree. He stood up and began to walk in the direction to the east. At this point he dismantled his sword for one sword and starting cutting slits into the trees so they wouldn't lose track of where they were. Before getting to deep he spoke back to Mike.

"It means, He is close by, and judging by my observational skills we should walk this way, it will lead us to our food quicker than you'd like to think, we will only be able to walk for about 10 minutes, than we need to crouch and be as silent as possible. I will not waste a bullet, but I will throw the sword in my hand to kill the deer."

Towards the end he sounded distant but was able to finish everything he had to say before becoming inaudble his sword cutting trees as he passed by them.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 22 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 10:58 am

izabel stood up
"i suppose it would be better to go someplace else, where are we going then?"
she looked up at order

ella continued looking up at the stars, after some time she got up and walked back into the dining area. she stood in the doorway looking at chaos but didnt say anything to him. she waited for him to say something first
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 22 EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 4:42 am

Komoro woke up under the shade of the oak tree. After a moment he wondered why he was here again until he recalled the event's that took place the following day. He saw a person standing nearby, so the young hunter called out to get they're attention
Back to top Go down

masterofflys
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 22 EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 6:27 am

Mike followed after Oliver into the woods, staying alert for threats. "Well, considering you can lift that huge sword so easily, I'm sure we'll be fine. If push comes to shove, I'm sure I could use my magic to similar effect." Mike kept a little distance behind Oliver, making sure he never lost sight of his silhouette.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 22 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 8:37 am

Order walked to the castle's main balcony, looking out over the gardens.
The moon was starting to set, and it was becoming clear that the night was almost done.
"Have you enjoyed tonight, Izabel?" he asked over his shoulder.

Hew noted Komoro's awakening.
"Ho, hunter! How fares ye?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 22 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 9:05 am

izabel followed order out to the balcony, she walked up beside him after he ashed her if she enjoyed herself. she looked at order and smiled
"i did enjoy myself thank you for inviting me here"
she looked out across the land
"its beautiful here, the food was excellent, and i really enjoyed talking with you this evening"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 22 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 9:46 am

Order tilted his head.
"Forgive my inquisitiveness, it is my nature."
He looked out at the skies again.
"You seem far more human than before. You are going to be tired tomorrow. I hope that will not be a problem."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 22 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 11:17 am

izabel looked down
"well i did go several nights without sleep on a mission before, i should be alright, if i need to i can always stay behind and rest, its not like i cant track everyone down when i need to"
she looked up at order

"a few things you learn as an assassin"

celia shuffled in her sleep
"can everyone keep it down, im trying to get some sleep"
she mumbled something else before dozing back off
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 22 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 12:31 pm

"I do not wish to inconvenience you. I apologize."
Order looked at Izabel, holding her gaze.
Then... he stepped closer.
"Izabel, it strikes me that you have held composure tonight in a way not many would have achieved. I am referring to the fact that you stand..."
Order was now toe-to-toe with her.
"...before a god, and yet you do not even falter. Is that a reaction to gods...?"
Their faces were inches apart.
"...or to me...?"
Back to top Go down
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 22 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 11:19 am

A very faint snap of a twig happened, only Oliver could hear it. He turned to his left where the noise came from. And crouched, walking very, very slow. Only to remove the sound of his feet, in case the deer was close enough to hear them. He nodded his head toward Mike letting him know it was almost time to attack the target.

Once Oliver got to a tree, he practically hugged it, and looked out the side of it to examine the area, he saw the deer, it was regurgitating its food, and slowly eating it again. If mike saw it, he may have been disgusted, however Oliver used to always see deer do this. He signaled for Mike if possible to cage in the deer somehow. If not, it would make this hunt even harder. Since they can't speak anymore they have to rely on signals.

"Please don't breathe heavy" Oliver thought, because the smell of his breath could send the deer's away.

"Are you just going to stand there Ella, or are you going to say something?"

The dinner table had been abandoned, it was just chaos sitting there. Dinner was long since done as was the dance. He felt no need to move, as there was absolutely no one except them 2 in the dining room.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 22 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 11:28 am

ella didnt say anything for a few more minutes. she then walked towards the table standing at the end of it.
"im assuming your still angry with me?"
she looked up at him
"we are both at fault here, me for not trying hard enough to tell you, and you fro not coming to see me after all these years"
she walked over to her seat and sat down next to him
"do you want me to tell her about you when i return?"
she looked up at him
"now that you know i assume you will help me protect her?"

izabel looked up at order
"its the way i was brought up, i was raised not to fear, if we face death we were to welcome it"
she smiled
"part of it is because its you, i feel comfortable speaking with you, you havent done anything wrong to me so i have no reason to feel otherwise"
Back to top Go down
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 22 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 11:36 am

"I cannot help you protect her, As it is no longer my duty, she is opposing me, though she doesn't realize I am her fatherr yet, she will eventually find out. If you tell her, everyone will find out. Only causing her to be outcasted and attacked... It is your choice. And there isn't any more to discuss about us, or our daughter."
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 22 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 12:04 pm

An odd combination of disappointment and amusement shone in Order's eyes at her words.
"How very logical. A lady most methodical. Something to admire, I am sure."
He looked back into the castle.
"It seems the festivities are almost over. Is there anything else you wish to discuss while the time is ripe?"
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

-RP- Chaos and Order

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 22 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next