HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:16 pm
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
-RP- Angel Beats! - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
-RP- Angel Beats! - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Angel Beats! - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
-RP- Angel Beats! - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
-RP- Angel Beats! - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
-RP- Angel Beats! - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
-RP- Angel Beats! - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
-RP- Angel Beats! - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
-RP- Angel Beats! - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

-RP- Angel Beats!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Heizengard
Heizengard
Ruby
Ruby

-RP- Angel Beats! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Angel Beats!   -RP- Angel Beats! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 3:10 am

"Don't worry about that! We just need to get away!" Kris replied. Kris and Tea ran into the school building. Gotta find a room... there! After thinking that he found what looked like a storage closet, pulled the door open and threw Tea and himself inside locking the door behind them.

Sarah looked up and Hana with tears still in her eyes. "Sarah..." She said. "I want my brother..."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Angel Beats!   -RP- Angel Beats! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 5:35 am

Tea sat on the floor and hugged her knees to her chest. She then looked up at Kris, almost on the verge of tears. "Do you have any idea what's going on here?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Lullabye
Lullabye
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Angel Beats!   -RP- Angel Beats! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 5:42 am

Dominic gave Isaac a playful knock upside the head. "Behave yourself." Then let out an exasperated sigh. "Just get to them before Trevor does. "Oh and if you see Hana..." He swallowed nervously. "Let her know I'm alright, okay?"

Hana smiled at the girl and cautiously hugged her. "It'll be okay." She waited for her to stop crying and then said. "You know. You brother might be here too. If he is I know we'll find him. We can look for him but first why don't we go somewhere more private and we can get more people to help us, okay?" A reassuring smile. "The more people the better, right? I have a bunch of friends that will be more than happy to help us find him. You wanna come with me? I promise it won't take long and then we can go find him together."
"So your brother, what's he like?" She asked as the two of them walked side by side.
Back to top Go down
Heizengard
Heizengard
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Angel Beats!   -RP- Angel Beats! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 5:48 am

Kris put his back against the wall a slid down it till he was sitting on the floor. "All I know is that were dead." Kris said letting out a sigh. He put the back of his head against the wall and closed his eyes. "I thought we needed to get the hell away from those two. Something about them, especially that white haired guy, seemed off. Be shouldn't be here for long though, just long enough to catch our breath."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Angel Beats!   -RP- Angel Beats! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 5:55 am

Tea rested her head on her knees and began to cry. 'How am I dead?' Tea thought to herself. 'How did I die? Why can't I remember?'
Back to top Go down
Heizengard
Heizengard
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Angel Beats!   -RP- Angel Beats! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 6:05 am

OOT: Ah didn't see Lullys post :/

Sarah nodded her head and agreed to go with Hana. Still looking down as they walked she answered Hana's question. "He has Red hair and his names Kris... He works at a 7-11 and he always smells like cigarette smoke."

Kris looked at Tea as she began to cry. "Ah sorry. I thought you knew. It came as a shock to me to but once I found out I started to remember things and... sorry."
Back to top Go down
Hurricaneria
Hurricaneria
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Angel Beats!   -RP- Angel Beats! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 6:28 am

Isaac opened the door to the Battlefront HQ. Two other guys came up to him. They smelled faintly of dried sweat.
"Yo man! I head the gunfire outside!"
The boys looked to Dominic.
"DAYUM! Is he okay?!"

"Trevor was at it again."
Isaac set his friend down on a couch.
"I gotta go though. Dom asked me to find some newcomers. Take care of him, 'kay?"
He saw Alice in the corner of the room with a Jamaican guy. His face turned aggressive.
"JEREMY! STOP HITTING ON THE NEWCOMER!"
He was clearly just being jealous.

A moment later, though, Isaac was sadly stepping out the HQ with a black eye.
"I hate that Jamaican playboy..."
He walked around for a bit, then finally bumped into Hana.
"Oh...you..."
He said in a depressing tone. He saw Hana observe his black eye.
"Don't ask."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Angel Beats!   -RP- Angel Beats! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 6:33 am

Tea wiped away her tears. "I don't remember anything...the last thing I remember is standing outside of this school....nothing before that."
Back to top Go down
Lullabye
Lullabye
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Angel Beats!   -RP- Angel Beats! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 6:49 am

OOT: Heizen, I am a shadow  What a Face 
And speaking of shadows.... Not swamps, shadows.
Spoiler:

Senka sat down on the bench beside Reaper and let her presence be felt. Not that she had to, he already knew she was there. The magic didn't work on anyone who already knew her. She calmly watched the fight Between Dominic and Trevor. There was paint on her hands and she idly toyed with a can of spray paint without a label.

Hana put a hand over her mouth when she saw Isaac's eye. "Really?" She asked shaking her head, "Can't you and Jeremy just get along already?" She placed a hand on her hip and raised one finger up on her other hand.
"Honestly the two of you are so much alike it's not funny." She paused to let it sink in, "But yet you continue to fight one another over everything. First it was because you thought his guitar was stupid so he said you had a bad taste in women. Then he told you guns weren't for real men and you insulted his sense of style. Not to mention the fact that every time some new girl joins Battlefront the two of you beat each other to a pulp on an hourly basis for her affection. I'll never understand some of you boys." She put a hand over her face and made a depressed sound.
"Anyway that was you shooting a little while ago, right? You were defending Alice?" She saw his grin and quickly interrupted. "Never mind. I know you came for her. But I'm helping her look for someone right now so you can go bother people somewhere else." Hana positioned herself so she was between Isaac and Sarah. "Maybe get that one cute girl to notice you? The one who ignores you? Class 2 A, right? That's the one she's in?
"Yeah, it is. You can go try and get her to finally see you. Maybe you'll get on the right path that way." Not that NPCs can see us though. I feel sorry for him.Another thought crossed her mind. "Did Trevor and Dominic fight each other again?"

Dominic looked up at Jeremy from the spot he'd taken next to Alice. "Sorry, I kinda stole your spot. But I need to talk to her, alright? You and Isaac can fight over her affections once I'm done with her." He saw a few of the expressions on some of the girls' faces in his peripheral vision change when he mentioned Isaac and Jeremy's... misunderstandings.

"No worries, brudda" Jeremy said with a smile that wasn't as big as before. "For you, I make an exception." Then he went off in search of someone else to play songs for.

"Sorry about earlier. That I didn't get there sooner." He said but Alice kept her face blank. "So I see you found the place okay. Didn't cause you too much trouble, did it?"
"Aren't you going to ruin the couch?" Alice asked him. He looked at his torn and bloody clothes and told her not to worry about it. She wanted to protest but no one else seemed the least bit concerned about it, so she let it go. When Isaac had brought Dominic into the room draped over his shoulder and looking too much like a corpse for her comfort she had been scared, and then guilt. Trevor had attacked him, she just knew it. And it was all because of her that he had gotten hurt. Anger soon followed and her hatred for Trevor increased.
A few moments of silence passed.
"Did it take you long to find the HQ?" Dominic asked again when Alice seemed to be ignoring him.
"Your penmanship sucks." Was her reply. "A girl named Hana helped me. If she hadn't found me I'd still be looking right now."
Hana helped you, huh..." Dominic knew Hana liked helping others, but sometimes he was afraid she'd push Trevor too far and get hurt. She didn't seem to care at all about the differences between Battlefront and the Legion.
"Anyways," he said changing the subject, "I'm sure you're full of questions for me. You were in a pretty hectic state last time we spoke, but it seems you've calmed down since then."

"Jeremy helped me come to terms with things." They hadn't spoken. She had been too afraid to even ask him anything. Truth be told he was a pretty intimidating, but friendly, guy. But the comfort had come from his guitar. The low melodies he had been playing had soothed her and she let her thoughts get lost in their calm, serene depths. "But I still don't understand any of this." She gestured with her hands, attempting to encompass her surroundings into her confusion.
He gave a small laugh at that. "That's okay. Most people take about a week to get everything down pat." He put an arm around her shoulders and was surprised to find that she was trembling. "Are you okay?"
"I'm sorry."
"For what?"
"Trevor and you fought. It's my fault your hurt."
"We always fight." He said, hoping to comfort her. "It's just how we are."
"But let's get the business finished first. How does that sound?"

Alice took a breath and collected her thoughts. "I'm dead." Was what she started with and Dominic nodded. "This school, Heaven's Academy, right, is supposed to be the afterlife." Another nod. "I'm here because I died. So where's God and all the angels?"
"No idea."
"So then what is this place? Why is the afterlife a high school? What are we even doing here?"
Dominic sighed. "It'll take a little while to explain it right." She told him she had nothing but time and then smiled a little so he laughed at her attempt at humor. "So what we know starts with this guy named Otonashi and the original Battlefront..." He launched into the tale telling her everything he remembered about what Otonashi had told them before he had moved on, leaving them all to manage things.
"Okay so let's see if I have all of this." Alice said when Dominic had finished his story. "We've all come to this place because of our regrets and once we get past these regrets we get 'Obliterated,' correct so far?"
"Uh huh."
"And while we're here we're supposed to have a blast and make friends and enjoy ourselves so that when we get obliterated it'll mean something wherever we go next?"
Dominic nodded, "That sums up my opinion on things."
"But the Legion and the new Battlefront are fighting over how the time spent her before being obliterated should be spent." Alice thought about all of it. It seemed so silly. They were fighting just because both sides thought they should get over their regrets different ways.
"Yeah but the problem is that Trevor and his followers think that this place should be some sort of factory or something." He threw his hands up in exasperation. "I mean how the hell can you be expected to get over your regrets if you can't take time to figure out what they are in the first place?" He seemed genuinely angry now, his expression darkening and his gestures getting more violent. "I don't mean to insult you or anything, but you don't look like a goddamned Buddha to me. Going to class and following the rules with blind obedience won't get anything done. It's no wonder his faction hasn't lost anyone. It's because not a single one regrets anything. All they want to do is play utopian dictatorship!"
Alice watched Dominic in the silence that had followed his outburst. He was slowly relaxing and she wondered what was really going on. It couldn't be as simple as all he had said. After all his was only one point of view. I wonder what Hana has to say about all of this....

Last edited by Lullabye on Fri Jan 10, 2014 3:45 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Angel Beats!   -RP- Angel Beats! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 7:45 am

Reaper noticed Senka was sitting besides him he didn't turn his head as he knew for certain it was her. Instead he talked to her. "I don't know why you don't talk Senka. But if it is your past let me know sometime... anyway, I assume you know of my upcoming jobs. Or even current jobs. Regardless, I must digress. These 2 idiots are done fighting. If you would like you may follow me."

Once the fighting halted Reaper got bored upon standing up he decided to follow Isaac. There was no hostility in his choice, he just wanted to know him better. Once he saw him enter the HQ he waited outside of the building. He leaned against a nearby wall when he saw a Girl come forth from no where and Isaac step back out. He reached into his pocket and grabbed onto a handkerchief and released it, he wanted to make sure it was there. Under his shirt was a knife holster. Invisible to any eye except an experts. He eavesdropped on the conversation, but was obvious about it.

"Learn his daily routine, find his friends, get close to him. Become friends. And then continue on with this second life, besides all this is for me is an experiment." he thought to himself. "This will be one hell of a time."

He silently waited for one of them to notice him.
Back to top Go down
Hurricaneria
Hurricaneria
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Angel Beats!   -RP- Angel Beats! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 3:52 pm

Isaac rubbed the back of his head.
"Yeah, and I got quite the punishment for ticking off Trevor. I mean...he was picking on two newcomers. Like...that's not cool, y'know?"
He sighed.
"I don't have time to be chasing that girl either...I'm under orders from Dominic to look for those two newcomers Trevor picked on earlier."
His eyes just happened to slip on Hana's chest. For a split second, he saw that even though what she's wearing isn't showing much...she had quite the bust if you were paying attention. He shook his head from any dirty thoughts. Dominic first, he thought. He looked back up at Hana.
"Speaking of which, he told me to tell you he's okay."
He smiled and gave her a thumbs up.
"So..."
He rubbed his head again.
"Can you help me find those two newcomers? One was a red-headed girl and the other was...well...he was red-headed too."
Back to top Go down
Lullabye
Lullabye
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Angel Beats!   -RP- Angel Beats! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 6:09 pm

Reaper was stalking people again. It wasn't weird to her anymore, she'd known him for far too long now. But she did wish he'd stop killing everyone. All he seemed to do was wade through an endless sea of blood and bodies while she tagged along behind. She was his silent companion. He'd talk to her, ask her things. But when she tried to answer he would just get mad at her even though he knew she couldn't talk normally. It wasn't her fault. But still she'd try to talk to him. Because they had been friends. And maybe he'd look at her this time when he spoke to her. She took the can from her satchel and shook it vigorously. Then with a hiss she carefully wrote, "Reaper, please don't do it." In black paint.
Back to top Go down
Heizengard
Heizengard
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Angel Beats!   -RP- Angel Beats! - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 2:11 am

OOT: I won't be able to post much today. I have company coming over and my internet connection is all over the place.

After sitting in the supply closet for a while Kris said "I think we should get leave now. It's only a matter of time before that white haired freak or someone else find us. You can stay in here if you want just give me your answer."

Sarah watched the two talk in silence.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Angel Beats!   -RP- Angel Beats! - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 4:27 am

OOT: Tea has brown hair with red highlights lol

Tea looked at Kris and nodded her head. "I suppose it's safe enough." She replied. "If they were looking for us, they would've found us by now." She added.
Back to top Go down
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Angel Beats!   -RP- Angel Beats! - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 4:52 am

Reaper looked over towards where Senka was spray painting and read what she wrote. He looked at the ground once again and continued to eavesdrop. he exhaled sharply and carefully composed his sentence before he were to speak.

"Senka, I haven't got a choice but to do these actions. If it were my choice there would be considerably less obliterations. however, things aren't ever that simple for us, in this life. I recieve commands like anyone else would, and must follow through with them. The elite forces aren't even aware that we have black operatives such as myself. If the penstroke says to kill, I must do so, blindly, without question, and without argument. whether It be right or wrong. So please Senka, exercise caution around me. this is something I have to do, And I trust you enough to not announce it to the world. I wont lie to you. I am going to try and be friends with Isaac, then when the time is right. I am going to have to obliterate him. I understand your concerns and undying liking for the people that inhabit heavens academy. but some dont appreciate the life that currently resides."

Reaper reached into his pocket and pulled out a pack of peppermint gum, and took out 2 pieces. He handed reached his hand out toward Senka. to offer her a piece. while with his other hand he unwrapped his piece. He heard Isaac talk about newcomers. and had no interest however he needed to cover all bases.

"Senka, If you dont wish to see him die, Then go and meet the 2 newcomers, or stay with me and follow, more than likely for a few days before I attack. He will be highly cautious within the next few days as he will be aware I am following him, unless I can draw the veil of friendship under his impression."
Back to top Go down
Lullabye
Lullabye
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Angel Beats!   -RP- Angel Beats! - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 7:05 am

Senka made a noise that could have been a sob. She wrote something else, the question she keeps asking him over and over again and that he never tells her. "You didn't kill me." The graffiti said. She put the can away and kept her gaze on the ground. She seemed to shrink a little and appeared smaller than she really was.

Last edited by Lullabye on Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Heizengard
Heizengard
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Angel Beats!   -RP- Angel Beats! - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 11:24 am

"Even if they did find us I won't have let anything happen to you." Kris opened to door and walked out. No one seemed to be there at least. "Okay the cost is clear."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Angel Beats!   -RP- Angel Beats! - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 1:16 pm

Tea got up off the floor, and followed Kris. "Um...thanks.." she said, not knowing what else to say. "Um...my name is Tea Ishtar, by the way." She said, as she followed Kris.
Back to top Go down

Rouge_assassin
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Angel Beats!   -RP- Angel Beats! - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 6:09 pm

Spoiler:

"sounds like Trevor and his thugs have been a handful to deal with today, but it's good to see that he hasn't obliterated you yet!"
Alec walked into Battlefront head quarters just as Issac was talking.
" So do you need some help finding the newcomers? I heard that Trevor's got men out all over looking for them."

Alec stretched out his arms and put his hand behind his head as he walked around the room a little bit. He sat down in a chair and took his sunglasses off to clean them. today was going to be an interesting day at Heavens Academy, isn't it? I wonder how those two are feeling right about now, if they're doing okay by themselves. I'd imagine that they would be scared not knowing there situation and being chased.
"I think it might be better if we where the ones to find them before his goons or the legion does. Scaring new people really isn't the way to greet a newcomer anyways..."

As he looked around he saw a new girl in the room.
" I'm sure that I haven't seen you around the acadamy before. I'm Alec and I'm glad to see that You've found Battlefront."
he put his sunglasses back on and smiled back.
"Oh and Welcome to Heaven's Academy. Did you run into any trouble on your way?"
Back to top Go down
Heizengard
Heizengard
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Angel Beats!   -RP- Angel Beats! - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 6:42 am

OOT: Waiting for Lully's update before I do anything again with Sarah since she's with on of Lully's characters.

"Oh yeah... I forgot to introduce myself. My names Kris." He said a bit awkwardly. "Let's just get moving before someone shows up."
Back to top Go down
Lullabye
Lullabye
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Angel Beats!   -RP- Angel Beats! - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 7:41 am

OOT: I was expecting a bit more of a response from sarah. Anyway don't expect an update until tomorrow or late tonight.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Angel Beats!   -RP- Angel Beats! - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 8:22 am

Tea nodded her head, still following Kris, thinking it would be safer with him, than with the guys from before. "Hopefully those guys from before don't find us." She spoke softly, as she looked around the halls. "There doesn't seem to be many people here." She said; having not seen many other people here since she had arrived. Though, this entire time, in the back of her head, she wondered: 'How did I die?'
Back to top Go down
Lullabye
Lullabye
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Angel Beats!   -RP- Angel Beats! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 8:50 am

"Will those two ever get along again?" Hana let out a sigh of relief. "Well okay. Next time you see him let Dominic know that it's three now." She looked at Sarah, "Okay let's get going."
As the two walked away from Isaac, Hana looked over here shoulder. "If I see those two I'll let them know you were looking for them."

Alice watched the new arrival as he walked into the room and took a seat. "Dominic can't write." She offered in reply to his question. "My name's Alice."

"She ran into Trevor first thing when she got here." Dominic told Alec when it became apparent that Alice didn't want to talk. "After that me and Isaac helped her out and I sent her here."
Back to top Go down

Rouge_assassin
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Angel Beats!   -RP- Angel Beats! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 9:32 am

" Who knows if they ever will."

Alec winced as he heard Dominic say that.
"Not the best person to run into when you first get here, thats for sure. Glad you guys were there to help her.  "

he looked the new girl and smiled.
" Well Alice you have nothing to worry about, your with the good guys now."
Alec chuckled a little after he said that.
"We're here to get between trevor and kids like you, to make sure no one gets obliterated.  And we also like to cause mayhem for Legion and its members as well."
Back to top Go down
Hurricaneria
Hurricaneria
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Angel Beats!   -RP- Angel Beats! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 11:07 am

Isaac turned his head and triumphantly lead the search.
"Great! More credit for me! This-a-way!"
He marched proudly throughout the halls of the school with Hana and the little girl behind him. He was acting rather immaturely for his age as he marched.

Within a turn of a corner, Isaac may have found the people he was looking for near a supply closet. He smiled and waved.
"Hey there! Hope I didn't scare you!"
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Angel Beats!   -RP- Angel Beats! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

-RP- Angel Beats!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TBRP - Text Based Role-Playing :: Other :: Archive-