HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:06 am
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:28 pm by Heizengard

» Salutations
Fri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
Mon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
Sat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
Thu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

Share | 

~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:49 pm

Trinity looked around the town trying to spot everyone in their group. While they waited she looked up at TY
"where will we go next?"

~welcome to TBRP im your admin Miss Elegent Serenity (Ella Serenity for short) if you have any questions feel free to ask me. Feel free to jump in  any of the threads at any time or message me for thread info ~
the ultimate beauty - is her heart, a pure crystal diamond that holds no sin, but has known it. A heart that only gives to others, and yet, in doing so, takes the hearts of others by becoming their idol.A perfect form. A perfect heart.Bound together in perfection, with elegant serenity.  ~mateuss
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/

Rouge_assassin
Sapphire
Sapphire

Rouge_assassin>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:59 pm

Zekken was finishing up his story as he held the Sword of Storms.
" Master Tizen forged this blade mixing in what he found with the moon stone, forging it to perfection with his own unique technique. From what I was told he created it by watching the way other people forged their own blades..."
He smiled and laughed a little.
"I think he hid himself in some places in order for him to observe, as thought my father and his father as well." he stopped as he looked at the polished stone embedded in the bottom of the swords hilt.
" When he was done, a sword of legend was made... a blade that could create entire storms out of nothing. It made him into what only a few have been able to achieve. on and off the seas he was able to call on and control hurricanes ad typhoons. He became known as a grand master and the last one to exist."

Sean listened as his master talked.
Wow. who knew that he was entrusted to yet another great sword....
as he watched his master get up he saw zekken slide open some wall panels to reveal a view of a vast sea with dark storm clouds over it. what he saw next amazed him.
he watched zekken unsheathed his sword masterfully and held it in front of him in one hand. The clouds started to darken up as the sea below started to rage. before he knew it the wind started to pick up and lightning started to collide inside clouds. all at the same time zekken remained calm.

Master Zekken smiled as he could feel the energy building within the clouds, his own energy flowing from him through the sword of storms allowing him to control the storm. The sea started to swirl as the winds started to pick up. the thunder in the clouds was loud. As Zekken opened his eyes a solid bolt of lightning came out of the clouds as he slashed causing the bolt to lash out at a tree. then he slashed out in front of him towards the walls on ether side of him. two lightning bolts came out and struck the walls, destroying them on command. The old master spun the blade around in his hand a couple of times before putting it back in his sheath, smiling.
"Good to see that even in death I am still a feirce master with the sword."
Zekken looked at sean and held the blade with both hands.
"but, I believe that time for me has passed and its time for a new master to rise."  

"everyone better get back here quick. I hope we can get back to the king's castle quickly. I'd really hate to run into anymore of those archers or exiles while I'm carrying this guy."
He looked to the town as it started to burn.
"And knowing the guy behind all of that, the sooner we get and farther we get away from here the safer our souls will be. plus that tavern owner is going to be looking for us..." Zerron just then remembered the girls that where in the room. He turned to Ty.
"Oh and by the way, where are those two girls that where in the room? You know, the ones that you guys where trying to save? "  
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TBRPAdmin
Catgirl Enthusiast (Admin)

TBRPAdmin>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:26 am

Tsukiyo stood amongst the centre of the burning town. Screams of pain and cries for help could be heard all around her. She was not tasked with saving the dying however, only to collect there souls and without hesitation she began to walk from ruin to ruin silencing the cries of those on the brink of death and collecting the souls that resided within them.

"Now I see who you are...", came a creeping voice from the smoke around Tsukiyo.
Avur stepped out from the shadows and into sight, swinging his scythe menacingly.
"I didn't expect to see the moon child here of all places, nor did I expect her to be carrying out such menial work".

"What do you want?", Tsukiyo said coldly, "I don't have time to deal with a traitor".

"Now, now, don't be so hasty, I must apologise for my actions earlier.", Avur replied, "How about I take those souls off your hands? After all it is no job for someone as refined as yourself".
Avur stopped walking towards her and stabbed his scythe into the ground.
"As long as the soul are collected, it doesn't matter who does it".

Tsukiyo turned and began to walk away, this was not a conversation she wished to hold any longer.

"Don't walk away from me child!", Avur said, his voice suddenly turning hostile, "Give me the souls of this town now".

"And if I refuse?", Tsukiyo replied, pausing to turning to look behind her, but Avur wasn't there.

"Then you die!", Avur shouted as he appeared in front of Tsukiyo, scythe raised and mid slash.

Rouge_assassin
Sapphire
Sapphire

Rouge_assassin>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:46 am

Sarret looked at the pair from the rooftop he had landed on in his raven form.
"now why would a reaper kill off a whole town and not care about it's souls until.... unless it's. "
The thought came to his mind.
"No, this reaper wouldn't even dare." he watched as he raised his scythe towards the girl he had ran into in the ally.
"He would."
without hesitation he took out his small crossbow and found some of the bolts that he'd 'found' earlier. they had runes carved all over them. he loaded one and aimed for the guy.
"I hope these bolts are special... and why in the hell am I doing this?"
Sarret pulled the trigger and fired the rune arrow at the reaper as he appeared, careful as to not hit the girl. For some reason he didn't wasn't any harm to be coming to her.  
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TBRPAdmin

TBRPAdmin>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:40 am

The bolt pierced through Avur's cloak and went straight between the bones that made up his body causing him to pay little notice.

Tsukiyo's eyes suddenly lit up and her scythe materialized. She swung her entire body and clashed with Avur.
"Don't underestimate me...", she whispered, her voice steadily rising in volume, "Or else you may find yourself in for a shock!".
She twisted her body and pushed Avur back with a second swing of the scythe.

"I think it is me, that you are underestimating".
He regained his footing and struck back using the handle of his scythe to riposte. This knocked Tsukiyo slightly off balanced and forced her to take several steps back.

MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:18 pm

Tyrcestus turned.
"Come on! We had a job to do, we completed it, and chances are the king is waiting impatiently for news."
To all the newcomers, he shrugged.
"I'm willing to bet the king would take you all on as champions if you wanted. Great pay, adventure, and complete immunity from the law - to an extent," he warned, his eyes on the piratical duo. That said, he started leading the way back to the castle, which conveniently was just visible over in the next town.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

The7thSeal>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:18 am

Miss Elegent Serenity wrote:
Lorena waved a dismissively at Orans comment
"Eh it was weak, I've had far better rum then the stuff they were serving"
she shook her head
"A disgrace to rum itself"
she looked over at Oran
"So about that ship?"
He looked at her. Then he looked back at the tavern.
'Yep. Toootally have a ship.'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:54 pm

Trinity followed quietly behind Ty keeping the blanket wrapped tightly around her. She had wonder what was further in store for her and the group

Lorena crossed her arms
"Your drunk aren't ya?"
she sighed
"Leave it to you to get drunk off the weak stuff"
she overheard Ty speaking to them and looked to him then to Oran
"Are you sober enough to walk or do i have to drag your arse everywhere again?"

~welcome to TBRP im your admin Miss Elegent Serenity (Ella Serenity for short) if you have any questions feel free to ask me. Feel free to jump in  any of the threads at any time or message me for thread info ~
the ultimate beauty - is her heart, a pure crystal diamond that holds no sin, but has known it. A heart that only gives to others, and yet, in doing so, takes the hearts of others by becoming their idol.A perfect form. A perfect heart.Bound together in perfection, with elegant serenity.  ~mateuss
Back to top Go down
Lullabye
Ruby
Ruby

Lullabye>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:27 pm

Grave's ears perked at the word King. The look in his eye and the smile on his face went from charming to predatory in an instant. He made his way over to where Ty and the others were gathering leading Saliin as he went.
"Excuse me ,Sir. But did i hear you say something about a King?"
Saliin tugged her master's sleeve and then whispered in his ear. Weren't you exiled? They'll kill you if you return!"
Grave took his sleeve from her grasp. "Do not worry, Apprentice. Everything will work out fine." He turned his attention back to Ty.
Saliin stood next to him and fidgeted, she always seemed to be anxious about something or other, especially with Grave as her master. The fool always seemed to make enemies everywhere he turned.

Isen made her way stealthily after them and inconspicuously attached herself to the group. She had to stay close to Grave, make sure that he didn't do too much damage. His plans would end up destroying everything.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Rouge_assassin
Sapphire
Sapphire

Rouge_assassin>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:02 pm

Master Zekken looked at Sean as he stood up.
" But, you have a long, hard road ahead of you. One does not just simply become a master."
He started to walk around as he talked.
" You have come a long way from when I first met you as a very small child. Your parents didn't want me to tell you, but you where to become my student years before you did. That is why your dagger has a black onix stone that is exactly like the moon stone. with it combined with the material it was forged out of it enhances our abilities, just like the sword of storms."

Zerrox was busy telling a group of new trainees about the sword of chaos.
" And after Grand Master Tizen Forged the Sword of Chaos, he placed the chaos gem within the hilt thus creating one of the most powerful and legendary swords in the world."
just then one of his crimson ninja's appered beside him.
"So, what news do you bring me? have you won, and are the swords sercure?

the ninja looked a little panicked.
"No master, We where overwhelmed. He's somehow stronger than we expected. he basically fried my whole squad..."

Zerrox clinched his teeth as he heard this news.
did they get the sword they where looking for? Or was the groups he sent out just too weak. He got up and slashed some nearby candles in half with his sword.
"WHY DIDN"T YOU FIGHT TILL HE WAS DEAD?"

"I think thats a wise choice."
yeah, that must have been some pretty weak stuff if I'm able to carry this lightning bag.
Zerron made sure that he had a good hold of Sean as they started to head towards the kings castle. Oddly enough he was sensing that someoe was following them.
We'll find out sooner or later...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:10 am

Tyrcestus looked at the unfamiliar man, and one look at his eyes screamed danger.
"Yes..." he said slowly, his eyes narrowing barely perceptively.
"Do you have some business with him or something?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

pizzanerd1>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:01 am

"Well me glad Zalia in goblin mountain now. Wonder if Zalia love break stone walls to live here, or stay in mountain home. Either way, Beelzenef stay beside Zalia to keep her safe." As the pair walked to the armory. On the way the large goblin turned and asked "What armor-e? Is it something yummy?"

OOT: I was watching Love Hina when I wrote this, gotta love Kaolla Su

"I'd say we discuss this while we walk." Steve said as he grabbed Saliin around her waist and picked her up off the ground. As he walked, he was oblivious to the look he was receiving from the horse Shadow
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

Shinimagami>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:11 am

Zalia giggled, and looked up at Beelzenef. "It's a room where wealthy people house their armor and weapons." She explained to him, as she opened the door to the armory, and walked inside. She walked over to a wooden manikin which wore leather armor, with the Song's crest burned into the chest. "I came here for this." She pointed to the armor. "It was my mother's and it's enchanted, so when I transform back into a human or my half human form, I won't be naked."

If looks could kill, the glare that Shadow was giving Steve, would, by all accounts, have killed him.
Arisa merely looked away from him, and looked at Ty. "The faster we get there the better." She said, as Shadow walked towards Ty and Trinity.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

The7thSeal>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:23 am

Miss Elegent Serenity wrote:
Lorena crossed her arms
"Your drunk aren't ya?"
she sighed
"Leave it to you to get drunk off the weak stuff"
she overheard Ty speaking to them and looked to him then to Oran
"Are you sober enough to walk or do i have to drag your arse everywhere again?"
He snorted.
'Who says I got plastered on the weak stuff?' He produced a small bottle from his coat.
'Got some of the home brewed stuff on me.'
He looked over at Ty, then walked after him, only to kick with enough force to knock him over.
'Listen ere, you little arse. One, don't walk around with that bloody air of self importance. Two, I ain't workin' for royalty. And three, and ere's the important thing. Do I really need immunity from the law to do what I want?'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:44 am

Tyrcestus hit the ground hard and by the time he got back up he'd pretty much boiled over.
"No, but you're going to want some immunity to protect you from ME!" he snarled straight into the pirate's face, so close their noses were touching, giving him the same unrelenting stare that had terrified Hexy.
"You don't want to work for the king, do I look like I GIVE A ****!? You do whatever the hell you want, sir, but here's the important thing."
His hand touched the bottle Oran was holding, and the liquid inside bubbled as the lines on Tyrcestus's skin flared a burning crimson.
"If you do anything like that, to anyone else, you're losing that foot. Good day sir. Enjoy your drink."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:00 am

Trinity gasped when Ty was struck by the pirate. She was about to jump in to help but Ty seem to have it all under control. when Ty started walking away trinity looked at him
"Are you ok?"

Upon seeing the bottle Lorena crossed her arms
"Holdin out on me I see, and here I was drinking that nasty stuff in that there pub"
she watched as Oran kicked Ty
"You just love racking up your enemies don't you Oran?"
she looked at the bottle
"you best be sharing some of your stash with me"

Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

The7thSeal>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:14 am

He met Ty's gaze, and smiled.
''K then.' He said cheerfully, kicking Ty to the dirt again.
Only this time, he didn't stop with the kick. He sent a boot heel crushing down on one of Ty's knees. Then dropped a knee to his gut. Then held a pistol to his head.
'Listen ere, kiddie. Ya can threaten and posture all ya want, but all that means is that it gives the guy ya facin' down that much more time ta pummel ya inta mush. Understand?'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:21 am

Tyrcestus didn't move, didn't react, didn't fight back. He just lay there in the dirt wincing in pain from his wounds.
"Thank you for that lesson. Can you let me up now please?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

pizzanerd1>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:24 pm

Beelzenef walked beside Zalia and examined the armor. He began poking several spots on the armor on the manikin and said "Well craft armor, good protect Zalia body. Might not like see Zalia turn to naked fox girl in battle." before he sat down on a large wooden chest before saying "Feel weird, over last year Beelzenef meet fox girl." as he pointed to Zalia "There is cat girl with king on quest. Me think meet bat girl once who try raid goblins when mountain city be built." He chuckled before saying "Wonder if meet bunny girl someday. Wonder what look like."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

Shinimagami>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:29 pm

As Beelzenef spoke, Zalia removed the armor from the manikin, then looked at Beelzenef with a bewildered expression on her face. "A bunny girl?!" She raised her brow slightly.

Arisa jumped off Shadow, and pushed the guy whom had knocked Ty to the ground. "I don't think violence is necessary." She spoke sternly. "Perhaps you should lay off the sauce; hmm?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TBRPAdmin

TBRPAdmin>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:57 pm

"Lunar Shift...", Tsukiyo said softly.
Her body began to warp and shift on the spot before seemingly disappearing from sight.
Moments later she reappeared mid air above Trinity, falling on top of her.

Avur stood motionless mid swing, "Your tricks won't save you forever..."

The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

The7thSeal>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:05 pm

'I wouldn't suggest walkin' on that leg, kid. Busted the knee pretty bad.'
As he was pushed over, he curled into a roll and stood up. Oran fixed the girl with a stare.
'This ain't me drunk angry. This just me angry. I'm more handsy when plastered. Tell 'em, Lory.'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   Fri Mar 07, 2014 4:28 am

Lorena's eye twitched at being called lory
"My name isn't lory it's Lorena...Lo- ren- a, or call me Rena but NOT Lory, you know how much I despise that name,you scurvy braggart"
she crossed her arm
"Why my trollop of a mother ever decided give me a name that had hers in it...."
she shook her head
"She is a traitor and you know it Oran"
she looked at the woman who pushed Oran
"He tends to get a bit perverted, most women don't like it when he grabs them"
she chuckled remembering how the women reacted to it. She suddenly seemed interested
"Unless your into that sorta thing?..well are ya?"
she raised a brow
"he'll make you, er, walk his plank so to speak"

Trinity was about to to go help Ty until she felt something drop on top of her. Next thing she knew she was laying on the ground with the reaper sitting on top of her. The blanket was still covering some parts of her body while others were exposed (use your imagination Razz )
"Ow!"
she tried to get up but felt something heavy holding her down. she looked back and noticed the reaper
"You?"

Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:15 am

Tyrcestus was completely unable to do anything except focus on the pain in his leg.
"Mother... fu-"
He rolled over and saw Trinity and the reaper on top of each other, and in particular the parts of Trinity that were exposed.
His mind blanked, and as if in a trance brought on by exhaustion/running out of f*cks to give, he got up, walked over to them, picked up Trinity and the reaper and separated them. Then he reassembled the blanket to act as a skirt around her waist, gave her his shirt to cover her top half, and without saying another word walked off towards the castle in the distance, the blood still trickling from his knee as the lines on his body struggled to heal another injury after so much abuse.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lullabye
Ruby
Ruby

Lullabye>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   Fri Mar 07, 2014 6:27 am

Saliins eyes were locked on the blood that was on the ground. She seemed to be in a daze and her mouth began to move as it recited the memorized words to an incantation. On the ground the left behind blood began to hiss as it evaporated. Once the small amount of blood had vanished she closed her eyes for a few moments before reopening them again. The look in her eyes was half satisfied, half predatory.
"Steve, dear. What were you doing for the King? I never would have thought I'd find a noble in such a plain looking tavern. Well I suppose all it is is ashes now. So, what brings you out of your estate, Ste... My Lord?"

Grave watched the pirate attack the man who appeared to be the groups leader. It seemed not every member consented to his leadership. But that was a matter left to others. He noticed that one of the members had another thrown over their shoulder. Seeing his chance to get favor with the party he approached the man. "Is he okay? I know some healing magic if I could be of assistance."

Isen stood next to shadow as she watched the exchange before her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   

Back to top Go down

~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 30Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17 ... 30  Next