HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:44 pm
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:28 pm by Heizengard

» Salutations
Fri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
Mon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
Sat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
Thu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

Share | 

~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 18 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

pizzanerd1>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:10 am

"Yeah, think bunnies are fluffy. Most kin want make bunny farm, since goblins like bunnies. Then me think of Zalia transform, and think what half bunny girl look like." Beelzenef said as he tried to picture it.

"Only thing me think of bunny girl is long ears on head and and fluffy tail." Beelzenef said before he regained his senses and asked "Do Zalia need help with armor?"

Steve chuckled before saying "I am by no means a noble or anything. I used to be a soldier, but one of my comrades betrayed the group. I was blamed for the whole incident. Since then i've been living as a hermit in a small hut down by a stream."as he walked towards the kings castle with Saliin in his arms
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TBRPAdmin
Catgirl Enthusiast (Admin)
Catgirl Enthusiast (Admin)

TBRPAdmin>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:20 am

Tsukiyo found herself suddenly standing again.
"I didn't travel far enough..."

Rouge_assassin
Sapphire
Sapphire

Rouge_assassin>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:50 am

Zerron looked at the newcomer as he asked about sean.
"Who, this guy? yeah I think he'll be alright... something like this always seems to happen to people of his clan when they overuse their lightning abilities at first."
Finally he could see the castle, It's about time they got to the king.
" Or he could have been knocked out by me flame punching him through that second floor wall. Ether way I'm sure that he'll be fine."
As Zerron caught a glimpse of the girl reaper they had just escaped from he stared to walk towards the castle.
What is it with this bunch attracting death?  

Sean walked around and decided to ask his master about something.
"Master? when will my body get used to all of this extra energy discharge? getting paralyzed isn't the best of things during battle..."

"that is part of the road ahead of you. you'll eventually get used to it and overcome it. but for now it would be wise to try and learn some control."

in a second the tea house disappeared like a fog and nothing was left but a out of control storm.
"I really would have wished to have done this when I was still alive, but I guess this counts the same. My sword has always been passed down formally ever since it was passed from master Tinzen, and it's one tradition that shouldn't be broken."
Master Zekken Held out the sword of storm in front of him, presenting it to Sean.

"This way, the sword truely passes ownership. As you've been told before, certain swords have and inner energy that is unique to themselves. almost like their alive. The sword of storms is no different."
Master zekken bows to sean, holding the sword for sean to take.

Sean grabs hold of the sword, watching as the stone starts to glow as he touches it. he takes it from his master and looks at the onyx in it's handle as it reveals three silver streaks that resemble lightning. Sean drew it out and looked at it, but it looked different. he could feel it's energy and see it as well. it has a violet aura to it as he gazed at it. as he held it the storm that was in his mind also started to become somewhat controlled as well.  

The old master smiled as he saw the storm become a little calmer.
"I am glad that I chose you as my last student. and you might just be my greatest one. This probably won't be the last time we'll see each other like this, but I think it is time for me to go. ]"
Zekken started to walk off into the distance then he started to talk again.
"And one more thing, protect that sword with your life. as you've already seen others think they should have it."
He looked back and smiled at sean.
"show them who truly deserves to hold the sword of storms!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

Shinimagami>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   Fri Mar 07, 2014 9:07 am

Zalia blushed as she looked up at Beelzenef. "Didn't get enough last time?" She giggled, as her face turn more red. She took a few steps forward, as she placed her free hand on Beelzenef's arm, her eyes still locked on his, as she said: "You're certainly welcome to help me put my armor on, love."

Arisa folded her arms, as she glared at 'pirate'. "I am a seventeen years old." She hissed, then unfolded her arms. "I have no interest in 'sleeping with' someone I don't know from a hill of beans." She walked away, as Shadow followed her. Arisa grabbed his reins, and followed the others towards the castle.
Shadow turned his head, seeing Steve with the girl still in his arms. Again he glared at Steve. Arisa tugged on his reins, forcing Shadow to look a head.
"Pay him no mind." Arisa whispered to Shadow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:06 am

Tyrcestus looked at Graves with a look that was borderline exhausted and out of manners.
"I'll be fine. Just either go away or follow, up to you."
He looked back over his shoulder to check if Trinity was alright, saw his group were following, and sleepwalked on towards the castle - only to snap out of his funk when he got close enough to see the castle was in complete disarray.
Guards were running around the battlements, some looking utterly frantic, some looked hopeless, yet others looked ready to take up arms and march to war.
Is it forbidden for me to catch even ONE moment to rest? ONE!?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Rouge_assassin
Sapphire
Sapphire

Rouge_assassin>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:10 pm

Sean slowly regained conciseness as he heard the chaotic scene at the castle. as things came into focus he saw the reaper that he tried not to fight the previous night.
"wha... what the hell?!?!"
Sean realized that zerron was carrying him.

"So, your finally awake?"
As they got to the castle he could hear the sounds of chaos as well. useally those where bad signs.
"What is up with your group sean? I swear you guys are just a magnet for bad news and...."

"Oh shut up and put me down already! I'm not some girl in distress or anything!"
Sean  could sense that something wasn't right...

Zerron set him down as he had a really bad feeling that they weren't going to be staying at the castle.
he ran up to catch up with ty to see what was going on. it was already looking like they where about to fight a war or something.
"You know, I've been wondering what is is about your group that attracts so much... trouble."  

Sean caught up with zerron and was surprised at the state of the castle and the guards, along with the knights.
"So then, it looks like we might be going to war after all..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

Shinimagami>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:11 pm

Arisa looked at the disarray of the castle, and looked at Ty and the others. "Are castles always this busy?" She asked, as Shadow began looking around, almost like he was afraid something was about to happen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:25 pm

Trinity looked over at Ty and brushed herself against him
"We will soon get some rest"
she smiled then looked towards the castle
"It looks like something wrong"

~welcome to TBRP im your admin Miss Elegent Serenity (Ella Serenity for short) if you have any questions feel free to ask me. Feel free to jump in  any of the threads at any time or message me for thread info ~
the ultimate beauty - is her heart, a pure crystal diamond that holds no sin, but has known it. A heart that only gives to others, and yet, in doing so, takes the hearts of others by becoming their idol.A perfect form. A perfect heart.Bound together in perfection, with elegant serenity.  ~mateuss
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

pizzanerd1>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   Fri Mar 07, 2014 1:34 pm

Beelzenef gave Zalia one quick kiss before leading her outside to meet with his kin. They began traveling to which they could see the kings castle not far off.

"That big pointy house. Guess that be King castle." Beelzenef said as he looked at it. However as they approached, they saw guards running around frantically. He assumed it was something about the goblins showing up. He then began to wonder if the messenger got lost or something
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

Shinimagami>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   Fri Mar 07, 2014 1:42 pm

Zalia looked at Beelzenef, with a worried expression on her face. "My hand maiden would have been here already, with the message." She said to him. "It really wouldn't have done this..." she looked at the castle, then back to Beelzenef; "would it?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:02 am

Tyrcestus closed his eyes, then opened them again.
"No we won't. Come on."
He led them up to the castle gates, which were worryingly ajar, and slipped inside.

It was chaos within the walls. Everyone was running everywhere, swearing and cursing and yelling and crying.
Tyrcestus couldn't stop any of the guards, so they went straight to the throne room.

Inside, the king sat weeping into his beard, a piece of elven parchment clutched in his right hand.
Zalia's letter lay at the side of it, forgotten. He looked up, and saw them.
"Tell me you have the sword!" he shouted, sounding borderline frantic. "Tell me you have the blade, tell me!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   Sat Mar 08, 2014 2:40 am

Trinity sighed. She was hoping to cheer him up some but failed. She just quietly followed behind everyone until they got into the throne room. When the kin asked about the sword Trinity nodded
"We did get the sword your majesty"

The queen entered the room. It has been obvious by her tear stained cheek that she was upset and crying. She didn't take notice to the group and walked up to the king placing her hand in his
"Please tell me you've heard something?"
she looked up at him hoping for some good news

~welcome to TBRP im your admin Miss Elegent Serenity (Ella Serenity for short) if you have any questions feel free to ask me. Feel free to jump in  any of the threads at any time or message me for thread info ~
the ultimate beauty - is her heart, a pure crystal diamond that holds no sin, but has known it. A heart that only gives to others, and yet, in doing so, takes the hearts of others by becoming their idol.A perfect form. A perfect heart.Bound together in perfection, with elegant serenity.  ~mateuss
Back to top Go down

Rouge_assassin
Sapphire
Sapphire

Rouge_assassin>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   Sat Mar 08, 2014 5:03 am

Sean heard the king as the group walked up to him. he drew the lightning sword and kneeled in front of the king, showing the sword to him.
"I bring good news my king. We have the blade in our procession, you need not to worry any more. You did send Master Zekken's last student after it after all. "  
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

pizzanerd1>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:53 am

"Wymey yht E femm saad King, ryja uin geh aqlabd so kiynt fyed rana." Beelzenef said as he grasped Zalia's hand and began walking toward the castle. Behind them walked four smaller goblins trailing behind them

"Most goblins wait for word, these four goblins private guard of goblin boss." Beelzenef said pointing back to their four smaller protectors

Steve looked up at the castle and said "What the heck is going on?". He gently laid Saliin down on the ground before he said "Gotta go to work." As he rushed inside behind Tyrcestus. The hermit looked around the castle interior and said "Whoa, so this is how the over privileged live."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

Shinimagami>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:49 am

Zalia grasped Beelzenef's hand and looked up at him. "I'm sure the letter is here...my hand maiden is the fastest rider I know." She said, with a concerned expression on her face. "If I'm there with you, it shouldn't be too much of a problem." She smiled gently.

Arisa held her hands in front of her, as she had left Shadow waiting for her outside...it would have been strange if he had followed her into the castle, as well as the pub. She studied the expressions on the faces of the guards, as well as the King and Queen. 'I wonder what happened.' She thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

The7thSeal>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:40 am

He tapped Lorena on the shoulder.
'So then Rena. What do ya think the hubbub's about?'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:05 pm

The king looked to his wife and kissed her forehead.
"I have heard nothing, darling. But we have the sword - so we don't have to -"

CRASH.
The doors to the room were thrown open and an entire battalion of elves marched into the room - full battle-garb, readied for war.
Every guard in the room instantly stood at attention, all weapons leveled at the intruders.
It was a standoff.

Then a elf who stood taller and was clad in sparkling glowing armor stepped forwards.
"Hello, your majesty," he said smoothly. "I hope you are in good health."

"YOU SNAKE!" the king exploded, leaping from his chair, drawing his blade and brandishing it furiously at the elf.
"RETURN MY DAUGHTER TO US AT ONCE!!"

"Come now, come now," the elf mockingly pleaded, "surely you cannot be angry at me for employing such a classic tactic of war utilized by you monkeys. Hostage-taking is universally recognized as a very human strategy."
The king looked like he was about to forsake the sword and just throttle him.
"What have you done with her, you bastard?"

"Why, nothing injurious. I have simply relocated her." The smile widened. "To a nice little hot-spot called Levia Inferis."
The king turned stark white. Then he charged - only for Mandrate to hold him back.
"Do not panic, sire."
"LEVIA INFERIS!? LEVIA INFERIS!?!? SHE'LL BE DEAD IN MINUTES, YOU - YOU FOUL - YOU EVIL - YOU -"

Mandrate faced the elf while the king raged.
"You clearly have a deal. Otherwise you would not have come here. And as it stands, you know you have no ground to stand on. If she dies, we have the sword. We'd obliterate you. Completely. So what is your deal?"

"Simple. We are trapped in a stalemate. You have the sword, so we can't fight you, and we have the girl, so you won't attack us. The only way for this to reach a resolution is with both factors in one side's possession."
"Your deal?" Mandrate said again.
"We give the sword to the princess, via means of a inanimate-matter-only portal. Then, we race there."
The king looked at Sean, desperation showing through his anger. "You must surrender the sword. Please..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

Shinimagami>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:16 pm

"Are you mad?!" Arisa spoke up. "You'd give up a sword to your enemy, just to give it to your enemy." She stepped forward once. "I by no means advice war...but...shouldn't there be a counter bargain?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:47 pm

"That's what I'm here for, little lady."
The elves parted to reveal a thinning man who looked like a trapper of the wilds. He reeked of death, a cold sickly smell.
"My name's Strang. I'm going to be taking the sword. It's going back to the prison, and it's gonna be with the princess. You folks can then fight each other over both of them."
He looked around the room, and his eyes focused on Arisa. They were murderous yet dead orbs.
"I ain't no friend to elves, but I don't like men much either. That general there knows he can trust my word when I say the elves ain't gonna get their hands on this sword unless they go to Levia Inferis and take it from the princess."

Mandrate nodded, narrowing his eyes at Strang.
"Indeed. He is a low-down, ruthless and venomous snake, but his word is something I can value."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Rouge_assassin
Sapphire
Sapphire

Rouge_assassin>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   Sat Mar 08, 2014 4:17 pm

What!?!? give back the sword!? are they mad!?!
Sean held back the urge to send lightning blasts into both leaders and did his best to keep his cool.
"So I went to clam a blade just to give it back again?!?"
he looked towards the tall elf and held back his energy so he could stay calm. it was hard since his anger was starting to build onto his energy.  
"And if this is going to be a race, whom will race and what are the conditions?"

Sean drew the sword, but kept it low in a non threatening stance.
"you have no idea what we've been through, especially me, just to get this... how can I trust you?"  

Sean... calm yourself, hear these men out......
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:47 pm

The king glared at the elf, who spoke calmly.
"The sword will be transported to the princess, who is at the moment in the deepest chasm of Levia Inferis. At midnight tonight, we will leave the port. You are welcome to follow us if you wish," he remarked snidely.
The king bristled.
"Whoever can penetrate Levia Inferis, get the princess and the sword - and get out again in one piece - will have both deciding factors and as such be the victor. Satisfied?"
The king looked at Sean, his eyes wild.
"Please... do it. Just go along with it. Don't risk my daughter's safety any more. Please..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:31 am

The queen sat in her thrown
"Please get our daughter back, do whatever it takes. She is all we have"
she started sobbing into a tissue
"Just bring her back safely"

Trinity stood in the back of the group. She felt sympathy for the king and queen and wanted to help.
"I'll do what I can to help"

Lorena shrugged
"something about a missing girl"
she lowered her voice so that only Oran can hear
"I wonder how much gold we can get out of it if we get the girl and the sword."
she pondered for a moment
"Better yet, I wonder how much the sword is worth"
she smirked
"what do you think Oran?"
she looked at him before quickly snatching his flask and taking a swig
"Now that's some good stuff"

Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

pizzanerd1>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:57 am

Beelzenef watched as the group enter the castle, and decided that Zalia and himself should do the same. The goblin warlord with Zalia's hand grasped in his own walked to the front doorway and said "We want see king, we goblin army and Zalia Song come fight elves."

Steve walked up beside Arisa and whispered "This has got to be the dumbest thing i've heard of. They fought their way to getting the sword, and now they have to hand it over?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lullabye
Ruby
Ruby

Lullabye>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:30 am

Saliin had never seen an elf before and was openly staring at them. She turned to Steve, "Uh, what's Lavia Infernis?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Rouge_assassin
Sapphire
Sapphire

Rouge_assassin>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:56 am

Sean looked at the king and queen for a moment. so thats how it's going to be?

he walked directly over to Strang, meeting his deathly stare.
"Take this directly to the princess and no one else. I did not risk my life for this blade to fall into the wrong hands. It's not like I don't have a sword of my own." he handed the blade to strang, still staring at him with a death stare.
" I can promise that I will return with your daughter and get back what I've been entrusted with."
Sean glared at the elf king with a determined look in his eyes.
" a determined ninja will stop at nothing to compete his task. The same goes when he is up against his enemy."

"and so master tizen had created a blade that allowed for the control of the darker side of lightning. the sword of chaos."
Zerox was showing some of his students his blade, which was black with silver streaks running along the blade. within it
s hilt sits a ruby gem. he is then interrupted by a worn out fighter that appears in the room.

"M...Master! He was more powerful than we had expected..."

"you must have taken on the wrong person. now where is the rest of your squad?

"I'm the only one left.... and he was with the group that the archers where following. we followed them into a mountain. he has his lightning abilities...."
Zerrox sent some crimson lightning into the messager  did not want to her about this, nor wanted to deal with the fact the zekkens last student has his powers now...
"So your telling me that he has the Blade NOW!!!"
just then another messager came in.
"WHat is it now? It better be good..."

The messager looked a little scared when he saw the scene he went ahead with what he was going to say.
"Master Zerrox, I've been hearing word that The king's daughter has been taken hostage by the half elf king. the king had the thunder sword in his procession, but had to give it up in a race of sorts....

Zerrox got curious when this was said. " what kind of race?"

" a race to the bottom of Levia Inferis, where the princess and the sword are, and out in one piece."
The look on Zerrox's face looked like he had just told that he was king of the world.
"That should be interesting for Sean... but a place like that isn't as simple to walk in or out of. maybe being half elf has made the new king of the elf's a little creative."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   

Back to top Go down

~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 18 ... 30  Next