HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:55 pm
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 16 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 16 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 16 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 16 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 16 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 16 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 16 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 16 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 16 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 16 Empty
Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 16 EmptyFri May 23, 2014 5:14 am

Trinity curled up in a ball in TY's arms shivering. Being in his arms was nice and warm. She tried to lick the water off her fur as much as she could but the bitterness of the salt made it difficult for her to dry herself

OOT is trinity wrapped in a blanket im a bit confused
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 16 EmptyFri May 23, 2014 2:45 pm

Now that things are starting to settle down, the day's stress is starting to catch up to me. I sit down in front of the mast, lean back on it and let out a heavy sigh.
"Hmm...I wonder...did I really help out that much today?"
I can't help feeling a little down. It's not like me to start doubting myself, but after today I'm starting to think I might be a little...outclassed. There's a lot of really strong people on this ship and it's taking everything I've got just to keep up. Wait...hold on...what am I thinking right now?! If I'm not strong enough yet, I've just gotta man up and become even stronger! I stand back up, my face brimming with a new determination.
"That's it! I've just gotta do some hardcore training. I'll hone my skills and push this power of mine as far as it'll go. Then I'll use it to overcome any obstacle I face, just like a real hero should!"
I fold my arms with a confident smile and stare out at the sunset for a while. But...then fatigue starts setting in again.
"Okay, but seriously...I need to get some sleep."
I let out a yawn and start walking back towards my room. Today I'll get some rest, but tomorrow...the training begins!
Back to top Go down

Rouge_assassin
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 16 EmptyFri May 23, 2014 3:22 pm

Sean rubbed his cheek as he got up, looking towards hexy as she disappeared below deck.
"Good to see that shes back to normal."

I really don't get your deal with her.  You are strangely just like your master.
nice of you to pop back into my mind. but your too late for the battle.
Just here to give you some advice, and to congratulate you on your victory. now get some rest in your cabin, while you can still move. you did use a lot of energy and haven't slept for the last two days.

Sean groaned a little as he walked to his cabin, just as his body sized up and collapsed onto his bed.
I hate you sometimes...

Zerron found Arisa wrapped up in a blanket.
"So, you survived the starfish. thats good!"
He smiled as he sat down next to Arisa, laughing a little.
"A good way to start your training, don't you think?"
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 16 EmptyFri May 23, 2014 4:08 pm

Arisa looked at Zerron noticeably exhausted. "Not exactly what I thought training would be like, to be honest." She replied, as she rested her head back on the ship. "I lost one of my katana's though." She sighed. "So I have to be careful not to loose the one I left in my cabin." She looked at Zerron. "I just hope I don't disappoint you as a student."
Back to top Go down

Rouge_assassin
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 16 EmptyFri May 23, 2014 6:26 pm

"eh, dual welding swords, especially katana's, can be very hard. I think using one for now will be good for you."
Zerron leaned back against the ship as he caught his breath.
"that should be the least of your worries, my student. I would be more worried about surviving than anything else right now."
Zerron looked around.
"You never know what could happen. we should get some rest... you must really be tired. I know I haven't had much sleep in the last two days..."
Zerron started to walk twords his cabin.
"we'll start your training in a couple of hours."

you'll need to be as ready as you can be for where we're going.  
Back to top Go down
TBRPAdmin
TBRPAdmin
Catgirl Enthusiast (Admin)

TBRPAdmin>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 16 EmptyFri May 23, 2014 9:03 pm

Tsukiyo stood up after being healed and wordlessly walked to the opposite side of the ship and sat down again. Several moments of silence passed before she finally spoke.

"Do that again and I will kill you.", she said blankly before crossing her arms, puffing out her cheeks and staring at the floor.
Back to top Go down
https://tbrp.rpg-board.net
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 16 EmptySat May 24, 2014 11:58 pm

Tyrcestus pointedly ignored Tsukiyo and carried Trinity below deck.
Whilst he did so, his own slight injuries were healed, and the heat coming off his body as it did so dried Trinity off that much faster.
"Don't do that again, please," he said softly, as they returned to Tyrcestus's bunk and he lay there with her on his chest.
"I could have lost you..."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 16 EmptySun May 25, 2014 6:56 am

Trinity looked up at him with sad kitty eyes then her body started transforming into her human form. She rested her head on his chest.
"I'm sorry"
she placed her hand on his chest next to her face
"I-I can't swim"
she confessed. she sounded embarrassed and guilty at the same time. One for not knowing how to swim. the other for falling into the water
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 16 EmptySun May 25, 2014 12:25 pm

"Don't apologize."
He stroked her hair.
"You're safe, and that's all that matters. And as for learning to swim, I'll teach you. In a much safer environment, obviously - would you like that?" He kissed her lips, softly, unable to resist. "Sorry... kinda hard not to kiss you, you know... naked girl on my chest and all..." He blushed a little.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 16 EmptySun May 25, 2014 12:37 pm

Trinity blushed when he kissed her on the lips.
"I don't mind"
she said quietly. She thought about his offer to teach her to swim but she shook her head
"I-I dont like water, bathing is one thing but swimming in it."
she closed her eyes
"I'm am a cat and I have the same traits as a normal cat, I dont really like the water"
Trinity cuddled closer to him to keep warm since she was no longer in her cat form it was easier for her to get cold
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 16 EmptySun May 25, 2014 3:05 pm

Tyrcestus threw the blanket over her so they were now snuggled up on the same bunk.
"Thank the gods I'm wearing pants," he mumbled. "Otherwise it could get... awkward..."
He kissed her again. Then again. Then again for a while. Then he looked into her eyes and allowed himself to relax.
"If you want to go, just say..."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 16 EmptyMon May 26, 2014 2:19 pm

Trinity shook her head
"No I don't want to go"
she nuzzled his chest
"Im comfortable just like this, it's warm and cozy."
She looked up at him
"Its lonely in my bed"
Back to top Go down
KiiKoyuki
KiiKoyuki

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 16 EmptyTue May 27, 2014 5:51 am

Sarasrii sighed as she eyed her load. It wasn't that it was hard to carry her, the girl hardly weighed anything; it was that she was beginning to give off a strange aura of darkness. Searching for a bed she dumped the girl and went to take a dip in the sea. She had no doubt she could keep up with the ship.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Crystal's breathing became harsh and labored as intangible darkness began to creep in on her as if she were food. Magic spilled from her unconscious form trying to keep it at bay, creating a sort of barrier around her body while the darkness fully engulfed her form. The darkness, while intangible, drained the life from anyone who tried to touch it. It hungered for life. It wanted this life...
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 16 EmptyTue May 27, 2014 1:39 pm

Tyrcestus nuzzled her.
"Then stay in mine. Feel free to nap, you've been through a lot from the sounds of it - sorry I was out for most of the fight," he said apologetically.

"Well helloooo - oh."
Vizard and Gizzard were now studying the strange black aura surrounding Crystal.
"Do we poke it?"
"No, that'll never work."
"Well, we don't know that."
"What dark force has ever been defeated via poking?"
"This one, potentially."
"You're an idiot."
"Love you too, bro." They high-fived.

"This energy feels... wrong, like, evilly wrong."
"Should we get Ty?"
"We could try getting like, a torch?"
"Wait! What if it's a true love's kiss ordeal?"
"So you're going to try and kiss her?"
"Might as well. Gotta try, right?"
"And if it kills you?"
"Then my last conscious act will be to grab boob."
"Godspeed brother."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 16 EmptyTue May 27, 2014 1:57 pm

Trinity nuzzled his chest and hummed a little
"Its fine, you did a lot to help everyone, better then what I could do"
she frowned
" I don't like fighting, or transforming in the horrible form. I was useless"
she closed her eyes
Back to top Go down

Rouge_assassin
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 16 EmptyTue May 27, 2014 2:46 pm

Zerron awoke from his nap as he felt something evil come onto the ship. you have got to be kidding me, couldn't the dark demon spirits wait to come upon us until we have gotten to the prison? He followed his senses as the auras got stronger. He overheard what Vizard and Gizzard where saying. he almost laughed at what they where saying.
" If you want your body to be overtaken by a demonic being than go on ahead." He smiled as he leaned against the doorway, smiling at them.
"You'll become a simple puppet to the demons, while your mind is still there watching. But by all means, it'll be worth it."

he caught a glimpse of the girl that was laying in bed, curious as to how she had gotten here. But even more as to why demon spirits where so interested in her as well.
"What have you two gotten us into this time?"  
Back to top Go down
TBRPAdmin
TBRPAdmin

TBRPAdmin>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 16 EmptyTue May 27, 2014 11:02 pm

Tsukiyo had sensed a strange aura within the ship and gone to investigate it, she had come across the perverted duo high fiving and preparing to fondle a defenceless girl. In silence she summoned her scythe and glided behind till she stood almost between them but due to her height just under their line of sight.

"I always wondered what would happen to a soul if it was in water... Could it swim?", she asked coldly whilst raising the scythe, "I guess I now have two test subjects..."
Back to top Go down
https://tbrp.rpg-board.net
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 16 EmptyTue May 27, 2014 11:54 pm

Tyrcestus shook his head. "You may not like fighting, or your panther form, but trust me, you're going to need both. I'll be there the whole time."
He nuzzled her.
"And your panther form's not horrible. It looks beautiful. Just like you."

"Butterfingers," Vizard said immediately, and Tsukiyo dropped the scythe as though the handle had been greased. The pair took that moment to scuttle back across the room, away from her and Zerron.
"I wish to make it clear that we were only going to see if physical interaction would do something to that dark force!" Vizard cried indignantly. "Jeez, just because we like the good stuff in life that doesn't mean we're naturally bad guys! I mean really!"
Gizzard stepped in. "What my brother is trying to say is that we were merely studying her predicament in order to find any possible solutions. However, we have not been able to determine any weak spots, so we leave it to your judgement."
The pair waited for them to examine Crystal, both with one eye on Tsukiyo's scythe.
Back to top Go down
KiiKoyuki
KiiKoyuki

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 16 EmptyWed May 28, 2014 3:51 am

The darkness around Crystal shifts slightly, a small tendril separating from the large mass as if testing the air and assessing it's surroundings. Momentarily distracted from the girl, a pale blue light suddenly punches through the strange darkness. As soon as it realizes it's losing the battle it's efforts focus once more on the girl, though the dark area around her grows bigger, as if it were expanding...or perhaps multiplying?
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 16 EmptyWed May 28, 2014 5:09 am

Trinity shook her head
"No its horrible, I hurt people when I'm in that form. Sometimes I cant control it its like I'm different"
she looked up at him
"Its hard to explain
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 16 EmptyWed May 28, 2014 5:49 am

Vizard and Gizzard leapt away. "We didn't do that! Somebody stab it or something!"

Tyrcestus raised an eyebrow.
"Trinity, I hate to say it but sometimes you're going to have to hurt people. I understand exactly what you mean but on this trip we're not exactly going to have smooth sailing if you catch my drift. I mean, I love you and all -"
He clapped a hand over his mouth.
Oh. I just said that out loud.
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU -
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 16 EmptyWed May 28, 2014 6:59 am

Trinity perked up and looked at him with a confused expression on her face
"Y-You love me?... please go on"
she tilted her head with interest
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 16 EmptyWed May 28, 2014 2:00 pm

I turn over to the left. I turn over to the right. I try laying down on my back. Ahh...it's no good, I can't get to sleep at all! I sit up and hop out of my bed.
"Well, at least I'm feeling a little less exhausted now. I still wouldn't mind some sleep..."
I mumble to myself as I switch back to my usual clothes. I decide to wander around the ship for a while...maybe that'll calm my nerves. I'm thinking out loud as I wander aimlessly.
"What am I gonna do...? I need to find some way to become stronger. Well...I'm already pretty tough if I do say so myself, but I really need my ability to be stronger. Hold on...that's it! I don't know enough about my own ability to use it right! I'll have to do some research, maybe in a library or a Mages' Guild. I'll learn how to push this ability of mine to the limit, then I shouldn't have any problem at all keeping up with everyone!"
I raise my fist in the air and smile triumphantly! Now that I'm feeling pretty good again, I'm about to turn back...but then I notice something going on nearby.
"Hey, so...what's going on over here?"
I look around at everyone, trying to find out what I've missed. That's when I see it...a girl surrounded by a strange dark aura.
"I'm just gonna take a shot in the dark here and say...that's not a good thing."
Back to top Go down

Rouge_assassin
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 16 EmptyWed May 28, 2014 3:11 pm

Zerron watched as the dark energy moved around and grew.
"Dunno, could be anything demonic down to a curse on her life and body. Does look like magics involved somehow.  Really can't tell unless she wakes up." He kept an eye on her as he walked into the room, thinking to himself.
Looks like whatever darkness that is is trying to get in, but there's some sort of magical energy that's keeping it at bay too...
"And I still don't think a kiss will work anyways. It's usually true love kisses that break spells on girls."
I really hope she wakes up soon, really would like to know whats going on with her and how she got here.
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 16 EmptyWed May 28, 2014 3:18 pm

I look at the girl, then back to Zerron, then back to the girl.
"So...if she wakes up, the darkness goes away? Alright, sounds easy enough."
I cup my hands around my mouth and yell at the top of my lungs.
"HEY! CAN YOU WAKE UP FOR US?! YOU'VE GOT A REALLY CREEPY DARK AURA AROUND YOU AND WE'D PREFER IF YOU DIDN'T!!"
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 16 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 30  Next