HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:04 pm
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 28 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 28 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 28 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 28 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 28 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 28 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 28 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 28 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 28 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30  Next
AuthorMessage
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 28 Empty
MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 28 EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 6:37 am

When his face was uncovered, Tyrcestus's expression was glazed. "So soft... and comfy..."
Then he shook himself, and clambered up saying "Sorry" to Clun, who being a troll had barely felt it when two squishy objects ran into him.
He gave Trinity a hug, a cheeky swat on the backside and a VERY cheeky "We need to to do that again sometime," as he slipped up onto the top deck.
He heard Leon's query and he stopped, aware he didn't actually have a good idea. "Something... alive, is on that island. It begged me to free it. I... I couldn't just leave it alone."
"You are aware," Vizard said derisively, "that there could be a very very good reason why whatever-it-is is incarcerated down there?"
"...Er..."
Vizard facepalmed. "We're being led by a sanctimonious soft-hearted moron."
He unpalmed to notice everyone glaring at him. "A NICE sanctimonious soft-hearted moron...?"

Hexy looked weakly up at Sean.
"H-hi," she managed, struggling to get up. "I - I - ow - I think I broke something..."

Clun looked at Trinity. "Why would he want you sit on his face?"
Back to top Go down

Rouge_assassin
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 28 EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 9:29 am

Sean looked at her.
"Where do you feel the pain?" Sean got up and picked Hexy up in his arms.
"Lets see if we can do anything about that, shall we?"
Sean Jumped out of the crows nest with hexy and grabbed onto a rope as they came down onto the deck. Unfortunately he stated to feel a tingling numbness coming over his legs. Oh no, not again. NO! Not this time, I have to fight my way through this as well.
He quickly went below deck before the after effects of the storm would lock his legs up.  

"Good, didn't expect you to have nothing more than that. If you want to become stronger, you have to be able to take a few bumps and scrapes, and hell maybe even some cuts too."
Zerron picked up a rather large barrel that had fallen on its side and carried it with one arm, placing it against the wall.
"You do have a point there, but you also have to think about who would be able to do something like this. No this isn't a usual punishment for your typical hardened criminal, it's torture even for a pirate."
He picked up another barrel and placed it next to the other one.
"But on the off chance that whatevers down there does want to or tries to kill us, Heh, well I think we have enough to take whatever it is on."  
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 28 EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 9:40 am

He was still grinning.
'I'm always getting ideas, lass. Your current state of dress is just the muse my dirty little mind needs.'
He made his way to the cabin, but stopping and turning around, a sly smirk on his face.
'Speaking of dress...if I find a dress before you find trousers, you have wear the thing for the rest of the voyage.'
With that, he bolted for the cabin, and started tearing through the clothes chests left behind.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 28 EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 11:08 am

"I will NOT......"
Before she could finish Oran had already taken off and was in the room rummaging through a chest. Lorena quickly followed behind him
"I WILL NOT be wearing any damn dress. I'm a pirate Oran or have you forgotten that? I'm Not some prissy little harlot you can dress up..."
she chuckled
"you know like the ones you screwed around with so much at the ports. That is not me"
she shuddered at the thought of wearing a dress and quickly started rummaging for a pair of trousers

Trinity's face was still red and she kept her eyes to the ground even when Clun asked her why he would want that. She shook her head
"I- I don't know"
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 28 EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 11:27 am

'Wouldn't hurt to indulge your feminine side once in a while, sweetie. Never know, might be good for you to dress up a bit.'
What Oran neglected to tell Lorena was that the chest he was looking through was filled with nothing but dresses, he was just looking for a specific one.
Damn it! where is that damn thing? I saw it in here. Come on! Wait...waitwaitwait...YES!
'Oh, Lori darling~!' he practically sang. 'Guess what I found~.'
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 28 EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 12:03 pm

"I went down that road again and took a vow to never do it again. those clothing are too damn uncomfortable"
She went back to rummaging the chest freezing when he called out to her. Not even bothering to look at him she responded
"Whatever it is Oran I am NOT wearing it, and its LORENA, NOT LORI"
she continued rummaging through the chest mumbling 'there has got to be something in here'
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 28 EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 12:21 pm

He pouted. 'Aww, don't be like that Lori. It's short at the front and long at the back, shows a general bit of cleavage and the corset doesn't look that tight.'
Oran pressed the dress against her back, rubbing it on her. 'Feel that softness? Doesn't that feel nice? I swear you'd look great in it. And if you don't, I'll throw on a dress. Deal?'
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 28 EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 12:33 pm

Lorena waved at him dismissively not even bothering to look at the dress
"I will NOT wear a dress not matter how much you try to convince me. I'm on a ship with a group of men, there is no way in hell I will wear a dress in front of those savages."
she glared at him
"You think I don't know your tricks Oran?"
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 28 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 7:26 am

Without missing a beat, I snap back at Vizard with a wry smile.
"That's still not quite right. He's OUR sanctimonious, soft-hearted moron. And I like his style!"
I then turn back to the crew.
"I hope you're taking notice, men. That's the way a real hero thinks! You can't just ignore a cry for help no matter where it comes from! If that thing down is a fiendish trap holding an innocent person prisoner, we'll get to rescue them. If it's a prison for some ancient evil, we'll be there to vanquish it once and for all. Either way, we've done a good thing here today!"
I start walking around the deck, giving out orders to my mates.
"Now that we've got that settled, time to get back to work, you dogs! Since everyone up here seems to be shipshape, get below deck and give the injured a hand if we have any! The rest of you, get ready to take us ashore!!"
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 28 EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 3:14 am

His hands tightened around the garment for a few seconds, before returning to normal.
'OK then, my little kitty cat, we'll play it this way. I have in my possession the location of my stash of treasure. I will tell you where it is IF you wear the dress until we reach Levia Inferis.'
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 28 EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 10:04 am

Lorenas eyes light up at the sound or treasure. She could do with some treasure right about now. Take it and get away from Oran. But then she remembered and looked at him with a raised brow
"You're lying."
She stood up
"You don't have any treasure, what you did have is laying at the bottom of the sea. I may be a woman Oran, but im not at gullible and stupid as those women you screw around with on shore"
she crossed her arms
"No deal"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 28 EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 10:22 am

Hexy noticed Sean struggling to carry her so she wriggled out of his grip onto a waiting Fweep. She managed to pull over a barrel. "Lean on this. I noticed your legs are shaking... thank you."

Vizard raised an eyebrow, then went back to his cabin.
"I'm surrounded by dramatists..."

Clun looked confused.
"Do men usually ask their women to sit on their faces?"

The ship moved along what was by now the ocean floor, barely a foot away from running aground. But before the vessel could break apart on the stony rocks that made up the seabed, a natural basin provided an area for the ship to sink into, a natural port.
The old captain looked at Leon. "I don't mean to instruct a mighty captain such as yourself, but, er, maybe a land party would be the best choice here."
Tyrcestus nodded, waiting for Leon to give the orders. It was his ship (somehow) after all...
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 28 EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 11:06 am

Well, yes...a landing party would be the best choice here. That's the entire reason we're here, actually. Holding back the urge to be sarcastic out of respect, I smile back at the salty old captain.
"Couldn't agree with you more. Once we make sure there's no injuries or major hull damage, we'll get right on that."
Then I turn back to my boys and give them a shout.
"You hear that, men?! Get moving, we don't want to keep the good captain waiting!"
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 28 EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 12:45 pm

Oran sighed. 'Sweetie, what kind of pirate leaves all his worldly possessions on his ship? I have caches of stuff in every port, bay and beach head in the world.'
He then held up the dress again. 'Do you really want to decline tonnes of gold because you think I'm bluffing?'
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 28 EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 12:51 pm

It took several minutes while Trinity thought on the question
"I honestly don't know. I'm not like normal people. I has never been asked of me so I'm assuming it isn't normal"

Lorena shook her head
"I know your tricks, me not wearing the dress would save me the embarrassment of having to wear it and IF you were lying saving the embarrassment of falling for your lies"
she turned her head away
"oh have you forgotten that I am a pirate to and know how pirates are. Remember how we first met, I'm just as conniving a you"
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 28 EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 1:01 pm

'You'd be surprised what I'd be willing to part with to get what I want. For example, that port you left me in when you stole my ship? The inn that we spent the night had a false wall in the cellar with a sizable chest of Elven Silver. In the north, in a little fishing town called Ner, I have a small box of precious gemstones that I pilfered from a slaver ship.'
He cocked his head to the side, a smile on his lips. 'Need I go on?'
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 28 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 11:58 am

Lorena's eyes lit up once again hearing of all treasure he had hidden. 'oh what I would be able to do with that treasure' She started to day dream a bit but suddenly shook her head
"No I don't believe you. I need to see proof of this treasure first"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 28 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 12:21 pm

Clun shrugged.
"Humans weird."

Tyrcestus popped his head down and into everyone's cabins. "You going to come on the landing crew?"

Vizard and Gizzard were decidedly against it, until Tyrcestus openly wondered if the island was populated. Cue them both realizing there might be a potential lay in it for them and scrambling past in their rush to the boat.

Hexy looked at Sean. "You up for going down on me- the island, I meant to say the island!!" She blushed and buried her face in the floor.

After asking around, Tyrcestus returned to Trinity and Clun.
"Clun?"
"Yep."
Tyrcestus turned to Trinity. "Not enough room for you in your human form, but if I bring a dress and you stay as a cat... that is if you want to come."
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 28 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 12:15 am

He looked at her quizzically. 'How am I supposed to do that here? You'll have to take it on faith. And to sweeten the deal, you can keep whatever is left on this ship in terms of loot.'
He held the dress up again, shaking it in front of her. 'Deal? Easiest money you'll ever make.'
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 28 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 3:14 am

Lorena turned and started rooting through the clothes again ignoring Oran.
"There has got to be a pair in here somewhere"
After rooting through the chest and coming up empty handed she stood up and glared at Oran
"You bring this up at any point in the future, I swear I wall castrate you before you can blink an eye"
She snatched the dress from him, held it up in front of her giving the dress a disapproving look. But she couldn't simply just walk around with no pants.
"Swear to me you will shoot anyone that comments about this"
she looked at Oran with a raised brow
"Also a little privacy, I may be a pirate but I do have morals"

Trinity nodded and an instant later there was a pile of clothed on the floor. Trinity moved about the clothing and popped her head out
"Mew"
She looked up at Ty with her cute kitty eyes
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 28 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 3:32 am

He stood at attention, and saluted her.
'Aye aye, cap'n!' He said mockingly, before turning around and leaving the cabin.
Wonder how long it'll take for her to realise she'll need help with the corset. Oran thought with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 28 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 7:07 am

Lorena wanted to punch him for mocking her. When he left she ran over to the door and shut it making sure Oran wasn't trying to sneak a peek. She leaned against the door and held up the dress.
"ugh, why a dress of all things. these are horrendous"
she threw the dress down on the chest and walks over to a mirror in the room. She removed the ripped trousers and her shirt she had on, leaving her in just her undergarments. She turned from side to side in the mirror checking out her figure
"Yep still got it"
she smirked before walking over to the dress and letting out a frustrated groan after holding it up again.
"I forget how to put these damn things on UGH!"
she dropped it on the ground and stepped in the hole of the neck before pulling it up over herself. She walked over to the mirror to figure out how adjust it so it fit it was then she realized the ties to the corset were on the back of the dress. A angered yell came from within the room
"ORAN YOU BASTARD!!!"
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 28 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 7:18 am

He laughed to himself hearing her cursing him.
Even if I die because of this, it'll be worth it!
Oran knocked on the door, a smile in his voice. 'You OK in there? You sound distressed.'
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 28 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 7:30 am

There was loud bangs and crashing sounds coming from the other side of the door. A few seconds later the door swung open and a hand grabbed Oran by the neck of his shirt
"YOU SET ME UP!!"
she glared at him
"DAMN YOU ORAN, YOU KNEW I WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO PUT THIS ON BY MYSELF."
she let his shirt go and turned around
"Its bad enough I have to wear this god awful thing in the first place, you just HAD to choose one you knew I would need help with. I should just castrate you now"
she pointed to the back of the dress as if telling him to tighten it
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 28 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 7:41 am

He continued to smile, in too good of a mood to care about her threats.
Oran walked up behind her and began tightening the corset, pulling it a little tighter than necessary.
'If it's any consolation, kitty cat...' he started, placing his head over her shoulder, 'You look amazing in a dress.'
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 28 Empty

Back to top Go down

~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 28 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30  Next