HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Mon Oct 22, 2018 11:10 pm
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:28 pm by Heizengard

» Salutations
Fri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
Mon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
Sat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
Thu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

Share | 

~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
TBRPAdmin
Catgirl Enthusiast (Admin)

TBRPAdmin>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:45 pm

Avur had grown tired of the pointless fight and upon hearing that Tsukiyo had left, he quickly moved in front of Tyrcestus and grabbed him by the neck.
"Tell me, where exactly did she go".

Tsukiyo had managed to leave the tavern and was now clutching the soul between her hands, the scythe having faded.

Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

Shinimagami>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:09 am

Zalia nodded her head, then looked out at the goblin army. "I'll start writing the message right away, and take it to my hand maiden." She looked at Beelzenef. "I'll take the Song's seal from the estate too, until the King decides what to do with my Father."

Arisa looked at Shadow, and held his reins tightly. "We should try to find everyone." She said to the black steed. She looked around, and saw Ty and Trinity. She walked over to them. "Is everyone out of the pub?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:08 pm

Tyrcestus looked straight into the man's eyes.
Something very old, enigmatic, cruel and terrifying burned out of the sockets.
Tyrcestus removed the hand from his throat, not breaking eye contact.
"I don't know. Now shoo. Buzz off. Go find someone your own size to pick on."

He looked over at Arisa. "I hope so. If not, nothing can be done for them now." The building had caved in on itself.
Then he looked down at Trinity. "No problem. You alright, didn't get hurt?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

pizzanerd1>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:02 pm

"Want Beelzenef come with? May be nice see Zalia home." Beelzenef said as a few goblins lumbered past, carrying large quanties of leather armor

Steve watched the iritated Saliin dash off, as he wished he could have spoken up about what happened. He then stumbled around, trying to find some of his comrades. He walked around and spotted Arisa talking to Ty and Trinity. Smiling he headed over to them and patted Ty on the back before saying "Guess Sean knows how to party."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TBRPAdmin

TBRPAdmin>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:29 pm

"Very well then, I will find her a different way then!",
Avur's voice suddenly roared to life becoming much more aggressive sounding. With a long swing of his scythe he struck the nearby wall releasing an explosion of flames as he did so.
"It won't be hard to find her when the entire area is burn't to ash!".

The flames began to spread around the town at a terrifying pace.

Rouge_assassin
Sapphire
Sapphire

Rouge_assassin>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:32 am

Zerron heard Steve as he found the others regrouping. He was still carrying Sean over his shoulder.
" Yeah you got that right. had to punch him through a wall to get him out of it."
Zerron looked back at the tavern that had now collapsed in on itself entirely.
" It's a shame that the tavern couldn't survive. it was a nice one too...  who are we missing? " Zerron asked as he scanned the area.

He then saw what auvr was doing to the nearby town.
"doesn't he ever know when to quit!? I have had more that enough of fighting him for the night!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

Shinimagami>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:24 am

Zalia looked at Beelzenef and nodded her head. "I'd like that." She replied. "I was thinking of taking a little side trip to the armory in the estate to." She said, as she took Beelzenef's hand in her own. "We should head there now, if we want the letter to get to the king in the morning."

Arisa turned and looked at Steve with little to no expression on her face. She heard Zerron speak, then looked over to him. "It seemed like a nice place...perhaps they'll rebuild." She said, as she smiled faintly. "It would be a shame if they didn't."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:12 am

Trinity shook her head
"No I'm fine, I didn't get hurt
as the fire started to spread she started to get worried
"Maybe we should get out of here?"

~welcome to TBRP im your admin Miss Elegent Serenity (Ella Serenity for short) if you have any questions feel free to ask me. Feel free to jump in  any of the threads at any time or message me for thread info ~
the ultimate beauty - is her heart, a pure crystal diamond that holds no sin, but has known it. A heart that only gives to others, and yet, in doing so, takes the hearts of others by becoming their idol.A perfect form. A perfect heart.Bound together in perfection, with elegant serenity.  ~mateuss
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
TBRPAdmin

TBRPAdmin>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:07 pm

Avur continued to laugh as he cleaved through the burning buildings with his scythe.
"Come out little reaper, you have something that I want".

Tsukiyo had stumbled through several back alleys and into a large sewer entrance in an attempt to avoid the flames unknowingly having caught herself amidst a ring of burning buildings. The metal pipe was at least twice her height and gave her good cover but left her only two ways to go, back into the town or further into the sewers. She didn't particularly want to do either, but she knew that staying there would likely result in the loss of the soul. She scanned her surroundings a few more times unable to make her mind up as to where she should go.

Rouge_assassin
Sapphire
Sapphire

Rouge_assassin>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:05 am

okay, i figured that it's now time to officially introduce this charachter.

Name: Sarret
sex: Male
Weapons: dagger, small hand crossbow.
Class: Traveler/thief
Abilities: Sarret is a type of thief for hire who tends to steals or gather information most of the time, hence him being known as the guy to go to if you want to know or find anything out. he's able to gather info so well due to the fact that he can morph int a raven as well as blend into any crowded town. In nature he has the same manners as a nobleman and can be a gentleman.

Sarret, in his raven form, found himself landing in a town after leaving the battle he was in charge of. He knew what lied ahead of him if he would return to Zerrox now. he had to hide from him now, which shouldn't be to hard.
when he landed he morphed back into his former self. I'm really glad that I decided to get myself some enchanted clothes from that one shop. he thought just as he heard screams as he heard a scythe cutting through things mixed in with laughter. he decided to find a way into the sewers. it might be a safer way to get out of this town.

as he ran into an alleyway, he ran into a small girl with what looked to be a soul clutched close to her. she was just outside a sewage pipe. He stopped in his tracks as he stared at the small girl.
Why is there a reaper here, when there's another one ravaging the town? and why do I have a feeling that she's scared and frightened...?
" Do you need out of this town as well?"  
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lullabye
Ruby
Ruby

Lullabye>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:54 am

Saliin led Grave through the milling crowd that had gathered to watch the tavern burn. She wondered if Steve was somewhere in the crowd, she should have stayed to at least tell him what they'd done together but saving her master had been her main priority at the moment. But now he was relatively safe and she thought maybe she should see if she could find him. It felt like the sensible thing to do after all.

Grave noticed the anxiety in his apprentice's movements. It was unusual since she normally was clear minded and direct. Was something bothering her?
"You seem unlike yourself, Saliin." She seemed to shrink at his words, not entirely unusual, but with her uncertain fidgeting it was suspicious. "Did something happen?"
"I...I don't... I didn't do anything." She told him a bit more forcefully than was necessary.
"He was attractive at least?"
She nodded, trying to control her body language although Grave knew her mannerisms well enough by now.
"Would it be possible for us to meet?"
A shrug and a nod as Saliin looked at the large crowd.
"Very well then, lead the way. I'll trust your eyes on this matter."

Isen struggled not to lose them both in the press of people. Thankfully the two of them were oddly dressed enough to stick out among the plainer hues of the townfolks' clothes. Instead of following them which would have been a hassle she merely observed as they pushed their way back through the crowd. Were they looking for someone? A small pit formed in her stomach, fearing that Grave might try to turn the entire crowd of onlookers right before her. She tightened her grip on her bow, unsure if she should shoot him now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

pizzanerd1>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:49 pm

"Sound good, goblin forces got pass by town with Zalia estate to go to king castle." Beelzenef said as he stopped a passing goblin and said in goblinish "Ryja dra vunlac fyedehk du dra facd uv Zalia ruica. Fa femm creb uid dukadran yht synlr du pyddma."

The goblin nodded and ran off. Beelzenef held Zalia close and said "Goblins meet us west of Zalia home. Once done with seal we join group and walk together with kin."

Steve looked at the burning pub, as he felt slightly sad. He glanced at Arisa's expression and wondered if something was wrong with her. He was about to speak up before he he backed up and tripped on a rock. He fell backward and landed on the giant shell he had strapped to his back. As he looked up his eyes meet a familiar face.
"Uhh... hi again."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lullabye
Ruby
Ruby

Lullabye>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:47 pm

"Hi." Saliin said staring down at Steve. "So, uh... This is my Master, Grave. He wanted to meet with you. Um... Well it's about what we did together...You see, uh."

"I was just curious about who dragged my apprentice off to bed with them." Grave said staring down at the young man. The blue eyes seemed to sparkle and the brown hair gave a contrast of color that meshed perfectly with the sun tanned skin. And on his back, was that a turtle shell? How peculiar. Grave extended a hand to help him up. The strength in his grasp was appealing and the way the leather armor hung from his body, well it got his imagination going. "I see she has good taste for her partner at least." He said, nodding satisfactorily. Good taste indeed!

Saliin took it all in stride. "Master, this is Steve."
"Steve, a sturdy name if there ever was one. I don't suppose you come from a long line of knights, do you?"
Saliin sighed, there was that gleam in his eye. She idly wondered if he could work his magic on this one as well.

Isen watched the encounter from a distance. Confusion was plastered on her face if anyone had cared to look under her hood. She had been told nothing about this. Everything she'd been told about Grave matched his name. Taciturn, morbid and antisocial were only a few of the things used to describe the necromancer. They were also some of the nicest descriptions she had gotten. The thought that came to her mind was a complete shock and it set the gears of her mind turning in a new direction. I wonder, is he...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

Shinimagami>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   Thu Feb 27, 2014 2:20 pm

Zalia nodded her head, and turned into her half human form. "I can move faster in this form." She said to Beelzenef, as her ears twitched and her tail moved. "Let's go." She said to him.

Arisa looked at Steve with no expression on her face. "Slept with?!" She folded her arms. "You have more in common with my father than I knew." She turned and gripped the reins to Shadow. "I'm going for a walk."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TBRPAdmin

TBRPAdmin>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:51 pm

Tsukiyo continued to think which way was best, not even turning to look at the stranger.
"I'm fine", she stated coldly.
Tsukiyo finally made up her mind to head back into the town. She stood up quickly and began to walk back to town.
"He will expect me to leave as quickly as possible, he won't find me if I head back through the way I came", she muttered under her breath.

MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   Fri Feb 28, 2014 1:55 pm

Tyrcestus couldn't help but be amazed as everything unfolded around him.
People were storming off, introducing themselves, and generally having a good old natter whilst a town was burning down after escaping certain destruction.
"Am I going mad or is the world always like this?" he whispered to Trinity looking dazed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:50 am

Trinity shrugged
"From what I've seen its always like this"
she started clutching the blanket tighter for fear of getting caught in the fire
"Can we go?"
she looked up at him

~welcome to TBRP im your admin Miss Elegent Serenity (Ella Serenity for short) if you have any questions feel free to ask me. Feel free to jump in  any of the threads at any time or message me for thread info ~
the ultimate beauty - is her heart, a pure crystal diamond that holds no sin, but has known it. A heart that only gives to others, and yet, in doing so, takes the hearts of others by becoming their idol.A perfect form. A perfect heart.Bound together in perfection, with elegant serenity.  ~mateuss
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

pizzanerd1>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   Sat Mar 01, 2014 4:55 am

Beelzenef lead the way, as the two of them began traveling to the Song family keep. As they went, Beelzenef wondered what he should say and do now

Steve turned to Arisa as she made that outburst and said "Hey Arisa... I.. um.." He muttered, unable to find the right words. He watched her walk off with Shadow trailing behind her. He slapped himself in the face before thinking 'Great, hope she doesn't have Shadow crack me in the skull with his horseshoes.'

He turned to Saliin and Grave and said "Yeah, what do you mean by good taste? Trying to set your apprentice up with me or something?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

Shinimagami>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:30 pm

As Zalia walked into the estate that she had once lived in, she waved down the hand maiden that she had spoken of to Beelzenef. "I need a favor." She said to her.
"Anything, my Lady." Zalia's hand maiden replied.
"I need you to deliver a letter to the King." Zalia instructed. "I'm going to write it now, and place the Song's seal on it. I'm going to be taking the seal with me when Beelzenef and I leave."
"Yes, my Lady."
Zalia turned to Beelzenef. "This shouldn't take long, love." She said to him.

Arisa leaned against a tree, as Shadow pressed his nose on her hand. Arisa moved her eyes towards Shadow, with little to no expression on her face. "I know....you tried to warn me..." she whispered.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

The7thSeal>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:07 am

Oran looked at the remains of the pub.
'I...I should have grabbed meself some booze...'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:08 pm

Lorena waved a dismissively at Orans comment
"Eh it was weak, I've had far better rum then the stuff they were serving"
she shook her head
"A disgrace to rum itself"
she looked over at Oran
"So about that ship?"

Back to top Go down
Lullabye
Ruby
Ruby

Lullabye>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   Sun Mar 02, 2014 6:04 pm

"Not at all. I doubt she's truly interested in a full on commitment like that. She'd most likely start sacrificing your blood just to see what special abilities it would give her." Grave said, eyes locked with the young man's. Saliin bristled at his comments.
"T-That's not.... I never did..." She spluttered. "Master, I never offered her blood to Ossibus!" Her gaze shot to Steve, her face turning red. "L-Look! He's just trying to make you nervous. I-I don't try to harvest people for their blood!" She stepped away from Steve holding both hands up in what could have been an attempt to create a wall between the two of them or to show that she had nothing in her grasp.
Grave chuckled at his Apprentice's flustered reaction. He put one arm around the girl's shoulders.
"I doubt you'd want to spend your time with this inexperienced girl though. How would you like to spend your night with someone... More experienced?"

Isen eavesdropped as best she could on the conversation. Her eyes widened slightly when she heard the talk about blood sacrifice. She could have sworn she was a priestess from the clothing she wore. But then again, she'd been fooled before by appearances. A blood contract wasn't out of the question, even for a member of the clergy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:20 am

Tyrcestus looked at the burning town, and wondered if everyone would get out OK. then sighed.
"I doubt I'm ever going to sleep safely again."
He looked back at Trinity.
"I think everyone's got problems of their own right now, but we should probably get moving back to the king, you're right. These flames, I don't trust."
He cupped his hands around his mouth and raised his voice.
"HEY!! EVERYONE FROM MY GROUP, WE SHOULD PROBABLY GET MOVING AGAIN! THE KING IS MOST LIKELY WONDERING WHERE WE ARE!!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

pizzanerd1>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:42 pm

Beelzenef smiled as he said "That good, hope give time to talk." as he looked around "This nice home, though big walls not look nice. Why build big wall and make people not see in?" As he looked out a nearby window.

"Ossibus... sacrifice... harvest... blood..?" Steve said out loud as he tried to figure out what logic between Saliin and Grave. After a moment he said "I don't know what all that means, but I do feel that we should be getting going." as he heard Ty call out for everyone to ship out. "We have to worry about an elvish invasion force. After that maybe we can talk about what happened." he said as he walked by the pair.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

Shinimagami>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:33 pm

Zalia looked up to Beelzenef as she finished writing the letter. "It's not only to keep unwanted guests out, but it's a symbol of wealth. Personally I never liked it, it felt too restricting. Those walls really felt more like bars, than walls." She looked down to the letter, as she pressed the Song's seal to the letter, then turned to her hand maiden. "Get this to the King as fast as you can." She instructed.
"Yes, my Lady." The hand maiden responded, as she took the letter, and placed it into a bag that was hung across her chest.
Zalia then looked at Beelzenef. "Our next stop is the armory."

Arisa heard Ty calling out to the group, and got up on Shadow, directing him in the direction of Ty's voice. Arisa, riding on Shadow's back, arrived within sight of the group a short time later. "Where to?" She asked, as Shadow walked closer to them.

Last edited by Shinimagami on Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   

Back to top Go down

~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 30Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 30  Next