HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:53 pm
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] Empty
MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 10:34 am

"Clever fiend!"
"Crap."

Lilith put her hand to her mouth, but seemed to calm down. Then she gave Lucifer a very very gentle hug, trying not to hurt him.
"I'm so so sorry... I'll help you, I'll get you out of here. I promise."

Endkeep instantly relinquished the weapon and flew back to a safe distance.
The blade dissipated in Thorn's grasp and reassembled back in Endkeep's possession.
"I see. Cowardice becomes you, it adds a certain quality to your tactics."

Inferno didn't hesitate and let loose every drop of remaining power in a burst down at the hand and at Genesis, burning away the hand and allowing him to hop back out of range.

Griffin stepped between them.
"This little skirmish ends now. Give them the victory."

Endkeep glared at Griffin.
"And let Genesis walk unchallenged? Not on your life, sorcerer."

Inferno gave Genesis the bird before nodding.
"For once, you demon-f*cker, I agree with you. Get us out of here."

Griffin's face twitched a bit at the insult, but he conjured up several seals that formed a barrier around them, sending them far away to Griffin's personal dimension.

"She is one of the oldest creatures and is the consort of Lucifer. Her power is almost equal to his," Ignirforce said flatly.
"She is an extremely dangerous threat and should not under any circumstances be taken lightly. The damage done here was only a warm-up for her. Once she gets to grips with her strength once more..."
The demonic colossus shivered, although it wasn't cold.
"I fear for us all."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 4:21 pm

The body Genesis resided in was hit at full force by the energies of his two opponents, causing it to explode into a red mist. He appeared seconds later, unbound to flesh, and sighed, "What a shame," then looked over to Thorn, "Another body gone, too bad I can't inhabit yours."

Thorn replied back, "That's the only reason you keep me around, and you know it, otherwise, you'd kill me like all the rest." He cased his blade, and walked towards his tower shield. "Because you don't know why my body in uninhabitable by entities, just like you don't know how I came back to life either." There was silence between the two for several minutes, not a word shared between either of them. When Thorn had packed up the remainder of his gear, he turned to Genesis and said, "Wake me when an actual fight presents itself." He had not liked having to fight a wounded arch angel, he thought the battle had been pathetic, due to the injuries of his opponent. Genesis only brought him out to show the world that he himself was not alone in his fight. Thorn fell into the shadows, and entered a deep slumber, resting, awaiting the next great battle.

Lucifer sighed, "You're strong, but not even you can break these chains on your own. Whatever you can do, will be much appreciated." He pulled back several chains revealing the corpses of the demons whom had become Genesis' victims. The chains seemed slightly damaged. "After all these years, I'd never have thought that thing would become so powerful. That damned hybrid, Occidio, let it loose when he tore him from Dageroth's chest."

As Grey was healing Mawthough, Occidio's voice rang out through the minds of the celestials, "Then she'll be coming for me, or one of the other hybrids that chained up Lucifer, us, and our blades. That's the only way to free him, well, those, or unique individuals like Shrike."

Livia thought for a moment, "Hmm, how about cake with a layer of chocolate on top, then jelly in the middle, icing below that, and some strawberries on the very bottom?"

Shrike held her in his arms, "It was certainly amazing to witness you battle as you did. Makes me proud to love you."

Reap spotted a burning village, and headed towards it, after recieving a bite to his side, with a hellhound's claw dug into it. With one fell swing, he sent his scythe blade through its arm, taking it off. "Not good."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 4:34 pm

"Mmm...that sounds good." Nijuu commented, as she got Livia a slice of cake, and grabbed one for herself, as well as two forks. "Would you like anything to drink?" She asked Livia.

Amalia kissed Shrike softly. "I'm glad I can make you feel that way, my love."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 4:53 pm

AntiHacker wrote:

Marcus a shield flew through the wall of demons, before slamming  into a wall, only to deflect off of it and land before the golden haired master of the academy.  Picking up his weapon, he approached the demon who was leading them, "I don't allow thralls to enter my academy, so I'm not going to let you keep my students from their classes with yours." His shield held within it, a white energy core.  "Students, get to class, while I have a talk with this demon."  He watched as the many frightened teens ran for their life.  "What is it you want with Shrike, he returned from a battle recently, and he's not in any shape to greet visitors."

Lilith looked up at the man
"Im just simply here to deliver a message to him that is all"
the demons all vanished
"I was told he would be here at this academy"
she tilted her head
"Now where can i find him so i can deliver his message then i shall be on my way"

Chastity sat quietly watching as Mawthroughs wounds healed
"Will she come after him again?"
she looked up at igniforice . shewas too concerned about Mawthrough that she forgotten about her own wounds
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 12:58 am

Lilith's hands clenched so hard the knuckles turned white.
"I'll get you out of here. I promise."
She turned and raised her voice.
"Children! I'm HOME!"

A gate opened into the icy chained caverns, and two beings stepped forth.
The first was decidedly male, but curiously shapeless - like a black blanket draped over the upper half of a human torso, the face disfigured, wrong-looking. It had no feet, and simply floated. Its hands seemed to ooze a crimson molten energy.
The other was definitely female. From the belly up, she was a maiden, wearing a modest gown and adorned with amber hair.
Her belly however was split open in a long vertical cut, and out of this hole long thick veins ran. These veins were attached, one each, to murderous hellhounds each the size of a truck, dwarfing regular hellhounds. She herself was maybe as tall as the hind legs of these beasts, but the way they snarled and stalked around her made it clear she was their absolute mistress. As they moved, the veins tugged, and her admittedly fair face was constantly pulled taut in a grimace of pain.
"Sin... Death..." Lilith reached out to them and the pair moved into their mother's embrace.
"My, my how you've grown..."

The wraith-like figure spoke first.
"Mother, we have waited. We have watched Father's imprisonment and we waited. Have we waited for naught?"
Lilith shook her head.
"No. We are going to free him, and turn this world upside down either in the process or afterwards."

The woman kissed her mother's cheek.
"It does us good to hear that, Mother."
The pair looked at their father and bowed together. "We are sorry for not coming to see you sooner, father. We were afraid."

"The answer to that question is no, she will not."
Griffin stepped next to Chastity to look down at his son,
while Inferno lost control of his emotions for a few seconds and swept his daughter up in a bear hug. "He has served his purpose in her return. Although she will not hesitate to take him, she will have her mind on other matters - such as the freedom of her husband."
"Don't... worry... me... like that... again!" Inferno hissed in Chastity's ear.
Jim looked like he'd been run over by a car. "Really don't like letting him out... hurts like a bitch..."

Last edited by MateusseDarkslight on Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 8:46 am

Chastity winced as her father hugged her
"Your squeezing me too tight"
she looked up at him
"I'm fine father just a few bruises and a broken wing, but I'll be alright"
she looked down at Mawthrough
"will he be ok?"
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 5:24 pm

Lucifer's body became wrapped up completely in chains, not a single bit of his revealed. Moments later, a black, smokey, phantom version of himself flew through the veil of chains, and landed near the three. "I haven't felt like this in over two hundred years." His eyes falling upon his two children, he asked, "What was there to fear?"

Grey looked up at Chastity, "He's going to be fine, as long as he doesn't get into any serious fights in the next forty eight hours." One last bit of white energy left Grey's finger tips before the power within him went silent. His eyes began to glow white a moment later, as Grey reached into the shadows, and took from them, Sidewinder, "Lilith's going to need a few things to free Lucifer. This is one of them. Grimm has another of the pieces, though he doesn't know it."

Reap ran through the village, only to spot a wounded woman on the ground. Not wanting her to fall victim to the beasts around him.

Livia looked up at Nijuu and nodded, as she used a fork to take huge chunks of cake off the meal in front of her, "Orange juice please."

Shrike kissed Amalia, "Well, I'm tempted to find a way to relieve you of any pain you might be feeling."

Marcus looked to Lilith and simply said, "I'll inform Shrike of what he needs to know, the man deserves his rest, same with his lady friend."

Numerous devils and pit fiends were released upon the earth through hell gates, opened up by Lucifer effortlessly, "I've decided to let a few devils out to wreck havoc.....on the grounds of.....good behavior, they should keep the celestials and the knights busy, for now."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 5:42 pm

Nijuu smiled, as she got herself and Livia a glass of orange juice. She placed one glass next to Livia's plate, and the other next to the plate with her slice of cake.

Amalia kissed Shrike passionately. "I would want to do the same for you, my love."

Cereza groaned softly in her unconscious state.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 10:11 am

The pair of demons looked down, not wanting to meet their father's gaze.
"Had they found us, we too would have been sealed. Then we could not have helped you when the time was right, father."
Lilith took charge.
"We act now. In order to free you, we need two things, it seems - a way to break these chains and a force to combat those opposed to that."

Death looked up. "Who do we find, mother?"
Lilith pondered, but an evil determined grin spread over her face. "The archangel of death, Ezekiel. Even if he cannot break them, he will know who can."
Death couldn't help but shiver. "I fear his cold, and his blade. I do not wish to face him alone, mother."
Lilith rolled her eyes.
"You won't, silly. That's stage two - one we will only move towards after Sin has gathered my Children. I trust you can do that, Sin."
The woman nodded as the hellhounds snarled and bit at each other, trying to hold in the pain. "I will, mother. But I need a scent."
Lilith tossed her Mawthrough's eye, and the hounds sniffed at it and gulped it down.
"That should work."
Lilith beamed, and turned back to Lucifer.
"Any more to add?"

Mawthrough's eyelids started flickering, and his chest started twitching.
Griffin looked down at Mawthrough.
"If the healing is done, I would like to take him. I must ensure what transpired today cannot happen again. Mawthrough's power is too great to be added to Lilith's arsenal, and I must counteract my son's foolishness."

Inferno growled. "At least you admit he's been a fool..."
Griffin scowled at the archangel. "I would not speak ill of my son. After all..." Griffin stifled a smirk.
"He is your son-in-law."

Inferno turned red with rage, but said nothing.
Jim had wandered off and was on the lookout for a kitchen or cafeteria of some sort. He came across two lasses drinking orange juice and having cake.
"At the risk of imposing on you two lovely lasses, could I ask for directions to the nearest place of nosh? I'm famished and parched in equal measure."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 11:14 am

Lilith shook her head
"I must deliver the messages personally, I can't have someone do it for me"
she crossed her arms
"Besides how do I know you will actually give him the message, If the message doesn't get delivered, It's me that gets into trouble not you. so therefore I and only I shall deliver the messages"
she started walking
"If you don't tell me where he is then I shall find him myself, All I need to do is give him an envelope and he can go back to whatever he is doing to the woman"
she shuddered at the thought

Chastity looked up at Griffin
"I want to go with him. I can take care of him, take care of his needs"
she glanced over at her father knowing his reaction to her saying that wouldn't bode to well with him. As well as Mawthroughs father
"We arent married yet, But we will be"
She knelt down next to Mawthrough and placed her hand gently on his cheek
"I love him, and ill do anything for him"
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 3:32 pm

Lucifer thought for a moment, "Occidio, Caelestis, Nusqam, Ignis, and Nihil, those are the ones whom chained me. They now reside in five individuals who walk this earth. I am blind to Caelestis' host, however, i can clearly see the one who secured my downfall. Occidio resides in his descendent, which has weakened his resolve. His weakness, is the host he is stuck within. While possessed by Occidio, his host can't access the entity that resides within. The other three, one host is on a plain, near a burning village, running from a horde of hounds, and two reside within Marcus Andro's academy. I sense my brother Ezekiel is there at the moment."

Ezekiel began to walk away from his family members, "If Lilith is back, she's going to come for my head sooner or later. So I'm going to prepare, and wait, even if I must wait for a day, a month, or years."

He was still injured from his previous fights, prompting Occidio to step forward and say aloud, "You're injured old man, rest with the others, and learn to fight alongside your family. If you fight alone, you die alone."

Ezekiel didn't respond, he simply took True Death from his arm, gripping the black blade in his hand, blood trickling down his arm. "I don't heal like others, my body repairs itself while I reside in locations where no life can thrive. I shall see you again someday son, keep your family safe." He slid into a black portal, and landed along a plain of snow, going up a diagonal angle. He was standing on the side of the tallest mountain in the world, and jammed his blade into its side, closing his eyes as his body adapted to the conditions.

Marcus sighed, "Follow me, however, if you harm any of the students or instructors whom reside within the academy on the way there, or back, you will suffer greatly, this building is a living hell for demons, celestials, and those in between." He stopped at Shrike's door and knocked.

Annoyed at the sudden disturbance, Shrike walked out of bed, wearing nothing but his birthday suit, and opened the door, "Yeah?"

Livia offered the man a portion of her cake, and pushed her glass to him.

Reap stopped, standing his ground against the last five hounds. In one hand, he held a double edged Scythe, and beckoned the beasts forward. Charging forth, he entered the shadow speed state. Several seconds passed, until finally, all that remained at his feet was a pile of ash. Breathing heavily, the young man dropped to a knee, and set the girl down. Seeing that she was wounded, he reached into his coat, and took several silk bandages from within, starting to wrap up her wounds as gently as he possibly could.

Zigera steadily awoke, her body warm, and comfortable for once. However, as she awoke, she felt an urge to hunt like never before.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 4:01 pm

Nijuu looked at the man, and smiled gently. "What brings you here?" She asked, as she gave the rest of her cake to Livia.

Amalia turned on her side, watching Shrike, as she rested her head on her arm, waiting for her lover to return to bed.

Cereza groaned once again, now in a semi-conscious state.

Tynan growled playfully, as he felt Zigera stir in his arms.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 10:34 pm

Lilith nodded.
"Then we'll find them. They will break your chains. Then they will die."

Death and Sin both nodded at this. "First, we will gather forces. Go."
The pair of them stepped back through a gate that formed, preparing to hunt down Children of Lilith to... use.
She looked back at Lucifer and stroked his spectral cheek. "Is there anything you want me to do?" she said breathlessly.

Griffin and Inferno both gave Chastity a look that seemed to very firmly suggest that neither were particularly happy with that.
But, that said, they were both tired, irate, sore, drained, and - even if they would never admit it no matter what the torture - impressed with how far their offspring had taken this idea. Going against them, the world and common sense, they hadn't lost each other. Granted, Mawthrough had come far too close to the clutches of death, and he was as reckless as anyone the pair of them had ever seen. But as both parents reflected, the two had displayed more raw courage than either of them had ever expected.
"You can come."
"You can go."

Mawthrough opened his eyes.
"What's this?" he said weakly. "You two agreeing on something?" He closed his eyes again. "I have to be dreaming."
Both of them punched him in the stomach and he sat upright, coughing weakly. "Ok, ok... too far..."

Jim gratefully took the preoffered portion and sipped from the glass.
His eyes suddenly drifted and fixed on Nijuu's belly.
"Either you've been eating something that doesn't agree with you, or you're more heavily acquainted with a certain entity than I care to admit."
He looked up at her. "Just outta concern for your safety."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 5:08 am

Chastity looked up at her father and Mawthroughs father
"Your really mean it, I can go?"
she had excitement in her eyes hearing them allowing her to go. until they punched Mawthrough in the stomach. she quickly reacted by pulling Mawthrough into a hug pulling his head to her chest
"Are you ok?"
she looked at him with a smile on her face
"I can go with you"

Lilith looked shrike up an down
"Hmm"
she shook her head pulled out the envelope and handed it to him
"I was sent to deliver a message, ill make this quick and simple. You must show up or suffer the consequences"
she smirked
"I wouldnt want to anger him is i were you"
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 6:59 am

The fork in Livia's hand was reversed immediately within her grip, the seed within her blaring and surging with power. "Momma has new lives within her, and they have hers and daddy's auras."

Lucifer sighed, his phantom form incapable of feeling any pain, or stimulation.  "I'm going for a walk through hell, haven't had the will to do so in a long time."

Grey felt an ungodly presence in the distance, and rose Midnight, "I need to go check something, if you'll excuse me."  He ran into the woods as fast as he possibly could, nearing the presence.  There was a massive amount of heat seeping off of the being in the distance, too much for comfort, while a malicious aura of death and despair could be felt from hundreds of feet away.  When Grey finally entered a clearing, he found the bodies of five students, at the feet of a massive, fifteen foot Balor.  The demon was a lord of hell, powerful, one of the few of its kind, immortal in the earthly realm, for defeating it would only send it back to hell.  It had a muscular build, and fire that seemed to cover its entire body like a blanket.  "This......does not look good."  The creature rose up its arm, a massive stream of flame

Zigera stood up from the bed, half conscious, metal armor covering her body, "Balor........" She said in this state.

Reap looked down at the girl and tapped her nose, "You okay?" He had wrapped up each of her wounds with care and skill.

Shrike sighed, "Hmm, still that creature's thrall eh?"
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 7:27 am

With a stunned look on her face, Nijuu said: "What do you mean?", to Jim....then her jaw almost hit the floor when Livia spoke. "You know?" She said to Livia, knowing that she and Grey had not yet told her their news.

Tynan tilted his head. "This is bad; isn't it?" He asked Zigera.

Cereza groaned painfully. "I'm alive...thanks to you..." she said at length. "T-those..demons...they...broke...my...ribs..."

Amalia got out of the bed, and walked to the door. "What's going on, love?" She said to Shrike, as she rested her chin gently on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 7:39 am

Shrike looked back, "I know this demon, she tried to infiltrate the academy, but I caught her a while back." He turned back to Lilith, "So, are you still his thrall?"

A single gun formed in Zigera's hand, "There's a balor nearby........"

Grey was dodging for his life, as flame flooded forth all around him, he was forced to raise up a powerful barrier. While standing in place however, he couldn't move away as the demon charged forward. Seconds before it made contact with him, a massive black hand shot forth from the shadow, and grabbed onto its body, however, unlike Grey's previous opponents, the Balor easily broke through this attack, and began to slam its arms down upon the barrier, all the while, sending its legs and tail into it as well.

Marcus felt the presence of a Balor, and ran towards the exit to the academy.

Reap sighed, "They difficult creatures to fight, and when commanded, can mercilessly slaughter anyone within their path. I arrived.......I arrived too late........I couldn't save anyone else.....I'm sorry miss." His entire body was hidden below black silk, and a larger, armored robe.

Livia nodded, "I can see souls mama, and you have three within you. One has something I have though too......."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 7:57 am

Amalia's eyes moved towards Lillith, as she rested her wings on her shoulders. "I see.."

Tynan got out of bed, and put his coat on. "I'm not letting you go out there without me." He said to her. "I failed you once, I won't do it again."

"They...boxed me...in here..." Cereza said painfully. "They..herded...me...like...I was...sheep.." she paused to catch her breath. "They...overwhelmed me....the...villagers...they...were...dead...before...I got...here..."

Nijuu's expression remained the same. "I...I did not know that..." her voice trailed off, then a saddened expression formed on her face. "I know...I can feel it..."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 8:03 am

Livia looked to Jim, "Anyone who tries to hurt mama, will die." Her eyes flashed red for a moment.

Grey was pinned to a tree, as a flaming claw shattered his barrier, and wrapped around him. The Balor shouted aloud, "Die in agony little pest!!!" His body enveloped itself with a thin barrier, one that protected his flesh from burning for the time being, though this only prompted the Balor to open up a portal to hell. Seconds later, a massive, burning blade slide from the portal, and into its hand.

Zigera turned, "Then get dressed. A Balor's trying to kill my brother right now." She charged out of the room, leaving dents in her floor as she did.

Marcus ran past the group of students in front of the academy, shouting, "Balor!!!!" His shield held at the ready.

Shrike sighed, "Yep."

Reap looked to Cereza, "At least you're alive. That's what matters for now."

Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 8:23 am

Nijuu placed her hand on Livia's hand. "I don't think there will be any need for that." She said to Livia, then looked at Jim. "I sincerely hope you're not trying to threaten the lives of myself, and my children." She said in a warning, motherly tone.

Tynan grabbed his guns, and followed Zigera, dodging students and he flew passed them...two of the students he passed were his own sisters.

Cereza nodded her head slowly. "I...just...need...to rest...and...bind...my...ribs..." she said at length, as her white ears flicked slightly.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 8:40 am

Mawthrough raised an eyebrow.
"Groovy."
Both parents gave the other a furious glare.
"Great, now he's got an ego. Good job, angel-cake."
"Don't blame this on me, demon-f*cker, he's your son!"
"Oh shut it," Mawthrough said wearily and got up. The first thing he did was give Chastity a big hug.
"Sorry if I worried you," he whispered in her ear.

As Livia's eyes glowed red, Jim's glowed a reassuring gold beneath his cowboy hat.
"I don't be wanting to make any trouble, now. I was just noting the traces within the two of you."
He reached out and chucked under Livia's chin. As he did so, the seed within her seemed to shudder and die down, like a spinning top running out of momentum. He tapped Nijuu's belly and the same feeling rippled through her.
"As I figured. Don't worry your heads none. You ever think they're gonna do you wrong, just ask around for Jim. I have a way of turning up when I need to. Ta for the cake."
He turned and looked down the passage he had come from.
"Judging from your reactions, I'm gonna assume papa doesn't know he's a papa."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 8:44 am

Nijuu looked at Jim. "He knows." She told him. "We're over joyed." She added, then rested her hand on her belly. "By the way, what did you do?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 9:15 am

"The seeds shouldn't be able to trigger unless you deliberately cause them to for whatever reason, or unless Genesis reactivates them again." Jim smirked a little, satisfied he had finally managed to get one over on Genesis. "They will have no effect on you or your kids unless that happens, and if that does I already told you, just ask for me."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 11:00 am

Lilith shook her head
"No this is for someone else"
she moved her arm under her cloak
"As for my master, I was told to deliver these messages, If i comply and get all these delivered then the one who sent me to deliver these will help me break free of my masters command"

Chastity hugged Mawthrough back
"I'm just glad your alive"
she looked back at her father and griffin
"Well i see they are getting along real well"
she giggled
"I can only imagine family reunions with you two"
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 8:50 am

Shrike shrugged, "And I suppose, that you would like for me to accept whatever message your delivering?"

The Balor tried to slam its blade down upon Grey, only for Marcus to intercept the attack with his shield. Grey rose up a barrier around the shield to help keep it intact, and stepped forward, ready to use Midnight.

Zigera knocked down numerous trees as she charged through.

Reap turned his head away, "I already bound your ribs, so you can rest......."

Livia's eyes still had red pupils, a sign of the power within her from birth.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 21Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next