HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:06 pm
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 5 Empty
Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 1:23 am

Chastity looked in his eyes and tried to break away her gaze but couldn't. she sighed letting her arms drop beside her
"No I'm not, but just don't do it again "
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 12:09 pm

Effros frowned. 'Couldn't you do that on your own time?'
He turned to leave. 'If you'll excuse me, I have work to do.'
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 1:13 pm

Mawthrough hugged her close.
"But I missed teasing you!"
Then he gave her a tender apologetic kiss.
"Sorry, darling. So, what do you want to do then?"

Lilith reclined on the sofa.
"True, but then again, we have the whole "kill-me-on-sight" thing that they have going for me."
She smirked a little.
"Plus, your little miss necromancer is going to be quite the trump card when the time comes... I trust from the fact you're not smoldering ashes she doesn't know yet?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 1:19 pm

Chastity thought for a moment
"we could always go for a swim, maybe lay on the beach a little"
she turned to face him
"I just want to spend time with you "
she smiled
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 1:24 pm

Mawthrough took her hand, and a few moments later they were lying on the beach, Chastity curled up under Mawthrough's arm.
"You do realize that whoever tried to come after us is going to catch up soon, right?" Mawthrough said softly into her ear.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 1:26 pm

Chastity sighed then nodded
"I know"
she looked up at him
"What should we do?"
she looked out at the herizon
"Should we find someplace to hide or will they find us?"
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 8:08 am

Grey waited until Nijuu was asleep, before sending out his shade, to walk through the academy, unable to rest his mind.

Marcus looked into the distance, "I can feel the world is changing Tynan, and I can feel a tragedy is soon to occur. Very soon."

Zigera's entire body fully healed by now, and she was fixing her melted gun, shifting its composition between solid and liquid.

Lucifer was standing in the last circle of hell, in the form of his shade, two bloodied, and frozen Balor's at his feet, though not a sign of anger on his face.
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 9:55 am

He looked back over his shoulder. His gaze, which had been light and welcoming before, was harsh and unforgiving, as if they were portals to the abyss.
'And it shall stay that way. If she learns the truth, I will happily remove your limbs and carve out your chest cavity.'
He turned back, and continued walking.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 10:48 am

"Chances are they'll find us."
Mawthrough kissed the top of her head.
"No matter where we run, they'll come for us. Well, whoever they're after. The most we can do is ensure that we meet them on our terms, where no-one innocent can get hurt."
He stroked her hair, his eyes on the sky.
"I'm just wondering who they work for, that's all..."

Lilith's eyes widened just a tad - for a human, this one had eyes that would put a few major demon lords to shame.
But to her, that was.... arousing.
"Ooh... I love it when you talk dirty."
She placed her hands behind her head.
"Well, how about this? You give me an invitation to this little get-together you're planning, and Elsa can remain in her pathetic cocoon. Sound good?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 10:56 am

In front of Marcus it got really dark, a form started to appear in the darkness and when the darkness vanished stood lilith
"Hello there, I have a message for you"
she straightened herself up

Chastity looked up at Mawthough
"Do you think your father would know?"
she rested closed her eyes when he stroked her hair feeling calm and relaxed in his arms. she sighed
"I wish it was like this all the time, relaxing and calm"
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 11:29 am

Tynan raised his brow slightly. "I don't like the sound of that." He said to Marcus, then looked at the woman whom appeared before himself and Marcus. "A message?"

Nijuu nuzzled Grey, as she slept next to him.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 2:52 am

Marcus crossed his arms, "I'm guessing its in relation to the message you gave Shrike."

Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 3:32 am

He sighed, before throwing a closed envelope at Lilith.
'Do not make me regret letting you live.'
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 4:28 am

Zigera had decided to take a walk into the woods, her body mostly healed, though her power seemed to fluctuate at this time, as if it was unstable.

Dageroth had been busy constructing a new arrow, one filled to the brim with corrosive, twisted energies.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 6:36 am

Tynan looked at Marcus. "Well...this seems like something that doesn't involve me. I'll head back to the academy, and check up on Zigera and my sisters."

Kerri and Kari were sitting outside with Kari's friends...even though Kerri didn't along with many people, and most people thought of her as cold and distant...she was rarely seen without her twin sister.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 9:51 am

"Life isn't that simple, and we'd complain if it was," Mawthrough said simply.
His eyes fixed on a cloud that seemed to be shuddering a little.
"If you want to get somewhere safe, away from here, I understand. Not to mention pretty sure that Grey guy said I shouldn't be doing the whole combat thing for a few hours in case my organs fell out so... it's not going to be pretty."

Lilith took the envelope, and blew him a kiss.
"I like you. You're going to be one of the few ones I keep in my harem."
She paused.
"I wonder if Elsa would like one. Actually, I know what she'd prefer..."
She grinned wickedly, wiggled her fingers in farewell, then vanished.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 11:16 am

Lilith nodded
"Indeed"
she took out the envelope and handed it to marcus
"I was sent here to deliver this message that is all, now i have to be on my way have some other business to attend to"

Chastity looked up at him and pouted
"Aww cant we stay just for a little longer?"
she nuzzled against him
"I quite like it here but if we have to go then i guess we shoul"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 11:31 am

"Oh, I wasn't saying it out of concern for scenery."
The cloud puffed outwards, as though something was emerging from it.
"I think we've been rustled, and I don't want you to get hurt."
Mawthrough didn't bother getting up. "No point trying to run. You get away, let me handle it."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 11:39 am

Chastity shook her head
"I'm not leaving without you, I'm staying right here with you"
she looked in the direction he was looking noticing the cloud
"You can't fight you'll only get hurt "
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 8:07 am

Zigera sat down against a tree, holding tightly onto her forehead, feeling her power pulsating, Oblivion's voice shouting to her, "You need to get far away from here, I can sense something foul is stirring!" She ignored it, merely continuing to hold her head.

Marcus quickly opened up the envelope and read it, sighing a bit, before placing the letter in his pocket.

Spectre was continuing to craft the arrow, when Lelonia carefully approached him, asking, "What kinda arrow do you got there?"

With a grin, he turned his head, "Something particularly nasty."

Lelonia tilted her head, asking, "Hmm, what kinda nasty?"

Spectre chuckled, replying, "Something that can enrage and entity nasty."

Lelonia sat down beside him, questioning him once again, "You sure that's wise, entities are deadly when in full control, without any control, the damage they can do........"

Spectre finished her sentence, ".....Is acceptable, I'm merely going to take an entity wielder out of the game for the time being, we can't afford to have two hosts teaming up, now can we?"

Lucifer was moving about the numerous circles of hell, forcing the dominions of hell to fall under his banner once again, in merely the form of his shade.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 1:26 am

"Well, the alternative is talking."
A squad of angels, in full battle garb, landed on the beach in front of them.
Their leader was very definitely an archangel, but his eyes were simply dots of blue in pools of black.
"And these lot don't seem to be in a very talkative mood."
The archangel stepped forward.
"Girl. Step away. Now."

Griffin felt the disturbances in the varying circles and waited for Lucifer to come knocking. The (technically deposed since Lilith's return) queen of lust looked at him with fear in her eyes, so he held her close and felt the magic around him.
"He's not going to get you. I promise," he said softly, kissing her head.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 1:47 am

Chastity looked at the angels then looked up at Mawthrough and stepped closer to him
"I'm not going anywhere I'm staying with him"
she looked back at the angels
"Who are you and why are you here?"
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 5:37 am

As Lucifer stepped forth into the circle of Lust, a river of chains followed suit, a cold expression on the fallen arch angel's face, while his voice rang out, "Griffin, what have you been up to while I've suffered?" His icy presence froze everything within five feet of him as he proceeded, numerous succubi being turned into statues in the process.

Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 5:57 am

"He has committed a grievous sin against all that is good."
The arch-angel raised a mighty hooked blade.
"Only through death may he - and I - find repentance and undo the evil he has wrought."

Griffin stood up, motioning for his wife to take care of the other denizens of Lust.
"Well, if I had to sum it up, raising a child with an uncontrollable sex drive. So I'm not sure who's had it harder."
His arms were folded, doing nothing to aggravate.
"Might I please ask why you deign to visit this humble realm? I pose no threat to you. I have never once set in motion plans to destroy you. And," he added, "if it was not for me you'd still be alone. My son freed your wife. Not entirely sure what that makes us. Hang on."
He paused for a second.
"Mawthrough's blood is now fused with Lilith's. Technically, that makes them siblings. Which technically makes me your father in law." He couldn't hold back a slight chuckle. "Anyways, what was I saying? Oh yeah, I pose no threat to you, I have no plans to derail your control of hell, to be brutally honest I couldn't give a toss what happens to the rest of Hell, just so long as you leave me and my family alone."
He cocked his head.
"Sound reasonable?"
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 6:34 am

Lucifer thought for a moment, "Demons, they always seek more, and denizens of Lust seem to have fit the bill quite well, however, I see your point." He crossed his arms, and as he did, his river of chains continued to flow throughout the circle, "Well then, how's this?" He took a chain link from one of the smaller chains, and held it in his hand.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 21Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 21  Next