HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:02 am
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 17 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 17 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 17 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 17 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 17 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 17 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 17 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 17 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 17 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
AuthorMessage
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 17 Empty
MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 17 EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 12:16 pm

Inferno closed his eyes for a moment.
When he opened them again, he didn't have eyes anymore - only two blazing flames.
"THE COWARD...RAN AND HID...I TRUSTED HIM... I... I THOUGHT HE WAS MY FRIEND..."

Mawthrough very wisely gently pulled Chastity away from her father, who was starting to shake. In fact the whole house was starting to shake.

"HE KNEW... HE KNEW... EVERY TIME HE LOOKED ME IN THE FACE AND SMILED HE KNEW... I... I...MY BLOODLINE...MY CHILD...MY...MY WIFE... ALL NOTHING BUT A LIE!!" He rose from his chair, his face now almost blurred through the sheer volume of fire emanating from it.
"ALL THE THINGS I MADE YOU DO... ALL THE THINGS I PUT YOU THROUGH... ALL IN THE INTEREST OF MY LEGACY... IT WAS WRONG!! YOU ARE MY DAUGHTER BUT OF HIS BLOOD!! HIS!! BLOOD!! HIS!!!! BLOOD!!!!"

Mawthrough grabbed Chastity and his wings opened, shooting them backwards out of the room, across the hall, towards an open window at top speed -

KERFWOOOOOOOM!!

The house exploded, becoming a crater in the ground in less time than it takes to sneeze.
Inferno stood in the center of it, a living fiery tornado. His great wings spread and he looked up at the sky and bellowed.
"UUUUUURRRRRRRRRRIEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Then like a meteor in reverse he soared upwards, carrying the flame with him until he vanished from sight through the clouds.

Mawthrough helped Chastity up. His lower feathers were singed, but he ignored them.
"Well," he said after a moment. "I wouldn't want to be Uriel right now."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 17 EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 12:47 pm

Chastity was sobbing at this point and when Mawthrough helped her up she quickly wrapped her arms around him and sobbed into his chest
"H-He is hurt, and I hurt him, I hurt my own father. The look on his face...."
she started crying hysterically
"he will never look at me the same"
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 17 EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 12:57 pm

Mawthrough made Chastity look at him.
"Now you listen to me. Inferno will see you the same way as he always does, an annoying stubborn little girl that he watched grow up and loves with all his heart. In fact, I think the person he's angriest the most at is himself."
Mawthrough looked up at the reddened sky, holding her close.
"I know I would be."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 17 EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 2:37 pm

Chastity looked up at the sky
"But he might not see me as his daught, because I'm not. Knowing that I have Uriels blood in me might make it awkward for me to call me his daughter"
she looked up at Mawthrough sniffing and wiping the tear away which were quickly replaced by new ones
" He seemed pretty mad at Uriel and now that he knows I'm Uriels daughter he wont look at me the same"
she looked up at the sky
"Do you think we should follow?"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 17 EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 2:48 pm

A sound like a thunderclap boomed through the sky.
"No. If we get involved it might make things worse. This is a problem for the archangels to fight out. We have our own tasks."
He kissed her, softly.
"You gonna be ok?" he whispered.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 17 EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 3:24 pm

Chastity looked up at Mawthrough and shook her head
"I- I don't know, I want to talk to him but"
she looked up at the sky
"I guess now isnt the time"
she looked down
"We should just go "
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 17 EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 3:47 pm

Mawthrough closed his eyes for a second.
Various thoughts and plans tumbled through his brain.
Then...
"Oh, screw this! COME ON THEN!"
His wings opened, and they were soaring up into the clouds, following the blazed trail Inferno had set across the sky.
"NEVER LET IT BE SAID I DON'T DO ANYTHING FOR YOU!!"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 17 EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 3:56 pm

Chastity shook her head
"I- I would never say such a thing"
she held on as they soared through the sky
"Are we going to stop him?"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 17 EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 2:39 am

A chaotic firestorm with beacons of light stabbing out of it at odd angles the size of a skyscraper blazed into view through the clouds. Mawthrough let Chastity go and let her wings unfurl.
"You take point here. You're naturally immune to Uriel's power and practiced at being immune to Inferno's. And to answer your question..."
He kissed her. Then, he pushed her towards the raging tempest.
"I can't follow. We're not going to stop them - you are. Now go, quickly, before it's too late. And for hell's sake if you die don't blame me if I kill both of them, now hurry before I stop you myself!"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 17 EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 3:18 am

Chastity flew towards him and kissed him
"I love you"
she pulled away and headed towards the chaos, slowing as she got closer and closer. She gulped and then proceeded to where the two of them were
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 17 EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 3:38 am

At the center of the maelstrom, Inferno and Uriel were REALLY going at it.
Inferno wasn't being coherent in the slightest, merely screaming and howling as he slashed and hammered down at Uriel.
Uriel was silent, his lips tight as he defended against Inferno's titanic assault.
Neither noticed her arrival in the eye of the storm.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 17 EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 5:09 am

Chastity watched for a few moments as the two of them went back and forth in the fight. This wasn't what she wanted. She didn't want to cause a fight. She looked at Inferno, the man who raised her, the one who she knew as her father all alont. Images of her and him together growing up. She was the light of his life even is she was as stubborn as they came. She remembered walking through a field hand in hand, she was about 4. They had gone on vacation, her hair in pigtails and she wore a little red fluffy dress. She was running from flower to flower asking the names of each. Inferno watched her with a smile on her face. When he didn't answer her when she questioned about the one flower she turned, stomped her foot and glared at him for ignoring him, which he purposely did. He chuckled at her expression, picked her up by her waist and tossed her in the air. She giggled with glee which made his smile even bigger, he loved her dearly. He had placed her on her shoulder and they continued walking. She hugged up "I love you daddy"
she blinked and she was back to reality the fight between the two. She looked up at Uriel and she could see the resemblance that she had, the ones Inferno had mentioned and she started to tear up, she had no memories of him, he was never around her aside from the few times he came to visit her father but he had always pushed her away. 'this is business little girl and it is not your place to be here' he would always say that to her before he closed the door in her face, but all this time he was her actual father. Her life had been a lie all this time and now, they were fighting. Fighting because of her. Tears started to well up and she charged for the both of them
"PLEASE STOP!!"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 17 EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 10:56 am

Inferno didn't even pause, pressing his blade resolutely towards Uriel's throat.
"WHY ARE YOU DEFENDING HIM!?" he roared, looking like he was going to rip Uriel to pieces.

"Stay out of this, girl!" Uriel hissed. "This is not something a petulant child has any right to interfere with!"

"DON'T,"
The air around Chastity turned white hot,
"YOU DARE,"
Uriel's calm composure gave way to fear as Inferno started blazing a searing white, his rage beginning to incinerate his whole body,
"TALK TO MY DAUGHTER LIKE THAT!!"

BOOM.

The sky exploded and Chastity was hurled backwards through the clouds, which helped cool her down.
Though her view was obscured, she could see two comets, white and red, clashing and sparking as they flew towards the earth.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 17 EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 11:12 am

Chastity had moved closer
"But..I"
before she could say anything else everything started to get extremely hot and she was hurled back. She was now falling from the sky, parts of her wings were covered in embers. She managed to look up her vision was groggy but she was able to see the comets right before she blacked out
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 17 EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 11:38 am

Mawthrough dived straight after her, catching her just before they made contact and they skidded across a cornfield or two.
Mawthrough spat out an ear of corn and looked down at Chastity in his arms.
"Wake up, come on..."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 17 EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 11:42 am

Chastity moaned a little before her eyes fluttered open
"What happened"
her body showed signs of burns, here and there, a feeling she had only felt when she was a child learning to use fire. She winced as she tried to get up.
"I- I need to go back"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 17 EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 11:47 am

Mawthrough helped her up.
"Let me help you. You're in no fit state to fly."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 17 EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 11:54 am

"But I can't let them continue to fight, one of them could get severely hurt"
she looked back at him with a concern
"or worse..."
she looked back at the sky and spread her wing, even with the embers and half her feather burned she was still gonna to try and stop them
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 17 EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 12:20 pm

Mawthrough rolled his eyes and lifted her into the air.
"Put that wing back in. I've got you."

The area the two archangels had crashed in was now a crater the size of a city. Gouts of flame and beams of light blasted out every direction imaginable, creating a seemingly ceaseless tornado of divine powers that only grew and grew in size.
Mawthrough flew as close as he dared, feeling the holy energy sting his skin from just the tiniest of flecks.
"Have you thought about this?!" he yelled so Chastity could hear him above the ruckus.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 17 EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 1:03 pm

Chastity did as she was told and drew her wings in. As they got closer she held on tightly to Mawthrough. She looked at him when he asked her if she thought about it she shook her head.
"I haven't but I'll improvise"
she gave him a smile
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 2:58 am

Mawthrough placed her down as close as he could.
"Good luck! I'll be waiting out here!"
Small patches of his skin were on fire.
"I might be a little indisposed but I'll be in this general area!"
The tornado widened, driving him back a few feet away from Chastity.
"I believe in you! Love you!"
The tornado widened again and Mawthrough was lost to sight, leaving Chastity alone.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 3:14 am

"I love you too"
Chastity held her arms over her face shielding anything that could possibly hit her there. She planted her feet and started walking towards the center of the tornado looking for her fathers
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 8:52 am

The pair were dueling fiercely, neither holding back.
Their weapons were moving so fast and so dangerously that a single mistake from either angel would immediately result in their defeat.
Both of them were too locked in the intensity of battle to notice her once again.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 9:12 am

Chastity ran towards them yelling as loud as she could
"Please Stop this, This will stop nothing!!!"
she had continued running towards them if she had to she would stand in between them to get them to stop
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 10:24 am

"STAY-"
"out-"
"OF-"
"this!"
A surge of energy nearly whited out Chastity's eyes, and the pressure pushed her back a few feet as the angels seemed to escalate in ferocity.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 17 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next