HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:24 am
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 18 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 18 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 18 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 18 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 18 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 18 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 18 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 18 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 18 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 18 Empty
Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 18 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 10:45 am

Chastity braced herself as the pressure pushed her back a few feet. She planted her feet even more
"I.WILL.NOT.STAY.OUT"
holding her hands out in front of her a fireball started to form getting bigger and bigger
'if they wont listen to me ill make them"
the ball grew fairly large and she blasted it directly at the two of them
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 18 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 11:13 am

Sadly, Chastity's power was nowhere near capable of even managing to disrupt the sheer force that was arcing around the two dueling archangels, both of whom were using their full power to borderline reckless levels. The sheer devastation their battle was causing was spreading rapidly, and now their battleground was the size of a city, one great smoldering hole in the ground that was only getting bigger.
The fireball fizzled out before even getting close to their physical forms, so great was the energy both fighters were exuding.
Mawthrough was being forced further and further back, sores appearing all over his body from the power expanding before his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 18 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 11:57 am

Realizing it was no use Chastity closed her eyes, took a deep breath and put on her big girl panties. She charged towards the two of them hoping to get in between them to stop them. Knowing that if they struck her she will most likely die but it was a risk she was willing to take to stop the fight, before it got any worse
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 18 EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 4:48 am

When Chastity got between them, Inferno hesitated.
Uriel didn't.
The blade of light ripped across Inferno's torso sending blood everywhere, dropping Inferno to his knees. Before Chastity could act, Uriel kicked the archangel of creation in the chest, sending him sprawling back, bleeding heavily.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 18 EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 4:55 am

"FATHER NOO!!!"
Chastity ran towards Inferno dropping down next to him. She placed her hand where his torso was bleeding to apply pressure to stop it. She looked up at Uriel
"Why? Why didn't you stop?"
she looked down at Inferno
"Please be ok"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 18 EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 7:40 am

Inferno managed to get to one knee, hate blazing in his eyes.
"Chastity...move."

"I don't think so."
Uriel sent his blade whistling through Inferno's shoulder, almost severing the arm
- Inferno screamed in agony and writhed, his teeth gritted in rage.
"And to answer your question, he was trying to kill me, so I defended myself. Why did you tell him?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 18 EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 9:17 am

Chastity picked up the blade and stood in front of Inferno holding it out shakily trying to defend Inferno
"He deserved to know, to know I wasn't his daughter"
She watched Uriel waiting for his next attack to stop him
"Please stop fighting, You might be my father but so is he, he raised me and I love him as my father, Don't take that away from me"
she looked down at Inferno
"Please stop this"
she pleaded
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 18 EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 2:05 pm

Uriel stepped closer.
"You couldn't stop me before and you couldn't stop me now. You brought this on your father, Chastity. He would have lived a happy peaceful life without ever knowing the truth."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 18 EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 2:14 pm

Chastity held her stance not stepping down, she had tears in her eyes
"Why are you doing this?... he had the right to know"
she stepped in front of Uriel
"Please don't hurt him"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 18 EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 2:35 pm

Uriel advanced yet another step, now looking down at Chastity.
"Child. Think of all the pain he has caused you and your beloved. He would have killed Mawthrough. He might even have killed you. He has done naught but use you for his own ends. Now is your chance to step aside and have your revenge."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 18 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 9:51 am

Chastity didn't move she kept her position between Uriel and Inferno
"He is still my father, he only wants whats best for me even if I disagree, He isnt the one who is hunting Mawthrough..."
she gave him a stern glare
"You are"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 18 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 10:00 am

Uriel laughed.
"How can you say that? After everything he has done to the pair of you? He took Mawthrough's memories, he has tried to kill him on various occasions, he has done far more to destroy your lover than I have. He has done it all for his own gain, while I did it to save the world! How can you defend this man?"
He pointed his weapon at Chastity's throat.
"Stand aside. I will not kill him - only ensure he can never pose a threat to the machinations of heaven ever again."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 18 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 10:16 am

Chastity still didn't move
"I will not move, you will not touch him. He might have done all those things but I still love him, He raised me, loved and cared for me. Raised YOUR child..."
she got up the courage and squared her shoulders
" b-because you couldn't own up to your mistakes and take responsibility for your actions and raise me yourself. No you cowered making him believe I was his daughter all along. Yes he might have did all those things but he did it cause he loves me. "
she started in his eyes
"How do you know about everything he has done?"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 18 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 1:07 pm

Uriel's eyes narrowed.
"I kept my distance and my peace at the respect of your mother. She begged me to not reveal the truth and so I decided not to."

Inferno looked less pained and more immensely crestfallen at the thought of his beloved wife betraying him so.
"Do not presume to instruct one who has seen all, girl. I will not repeat myself again. Stand. Aside."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 18 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 1:14 pm

Chastity was planted where she stood
"NO! I will not stand aside, You might be my real father but you have no right to tell me what to do"
she kept her eyes at him
"Even if my mother begged you, BOTH should have owned up to your mistakes. Even if she is my mother she too is at fault for all of this. Inferno has been more of a parent to me then both of you combined"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 18 EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 10:32 am

Uriel raised his weapon.
"Then I am sorry for this."
He brought the blade of light down on Chastity's head, aiming to cut right through her.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 18 EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 11:48 am

Chastity swung the blade she had in her hand upward clashing with his, her eyes started to glow
"I will not let you hurt him anymore"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 18 EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 8:20 am

Uriel stepped forward once more, trying to force his light-sword to tear through her weapon like paper -

Mordial stepped out of nowhere and his gargantuan blade clashed with Uriel's, forcing him off Chastity and driving him back.
"Get Inferno out of here!" He danced around Uriel, swords meeting in a flurry of divine sparks.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 18 EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 10:11 am

Chastity had her eyes closed when the blade was being pushed down but she suddenly felt it get lighter, opening her eyes she saw her uncle
"Uncle?"
when he told her to get inferno out of there
"Right"
she turned to Inferno placing his arm around her shoulder and helped him up
"lets get you out of here father, Mawthrough is waiting for us, he can help us get you to safety"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 18 EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 10:38 am

Inferno, it seemed, had lost the will to move. He didn't even try to help her lift him, and just dragged her to the ground.
"Just leave me," he whispered, brokenly. "Just... just leave me to die..."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 18 EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 12:37 pm

Chastity shook her head
"No I won't leave you. Please father I stood up against him for you, because I love you"
she looked at him as she tried to pull him up again
"Doesn't that matter?"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 18 EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 1:21 pm

"I don't deserve it."
Inferno couldn't even seem to meet her eyes, or bring himself to make any kind of effort to save himself.
"I drove your mother into his arms... spent your childhood using you for my own gain...stupid, stupid, stupid... just go, save yourself..."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 18 EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 1:32 pm

"I am NOT LEAVING YOU!!"
She pulled at him trying to get him up
"Are you just going to let him win, let him get what he wants after he has already taken so much from you or are you gonna fight to stay alive and prove you are the better man"
she huffed then threw his arms at him
"Fine if you want to just sit here and die then do it. If you REALLY care about me you would get your ass up and let me help you get home. but I guess MY feelings dont matter to you do they?"
tears welled up in her eyes
"Everyone makes mistake, and it was mom fault for all of this NOT yours"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 18 EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 2:07 pm

Inferno looked like he was about to cry, but he held out his good arm.
"Enough guilt-tripping me and just drag, I'll do what I can."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 18 EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 2:11 pm

Chastity sighed a sigh of relief then held out her hand and helped him up.
"lets get you out of here Mawthrough should be around and he can help us"
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 18 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next