HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:52 am
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 12:50 pm

Cereza smiled and giggled at Reap's statement. She then sat on the bed, running her hand on the pelt. "I love how soft this feels." She spoke softly, then looked up at Reap.

Nijuu smiled gently, as she listened to what Livia was saying to Jim. She wasn't sure how difficult this could be for one so young, though she could not stop herself from beaming with pride. She had not only figured out on her own that Nijuu and Grey were going to have twins...though Genesis had spilled the beans on that one to Grey...not only that, Livia had also known that she was carrying Grey's sons...not even she knew that.

Tynan smiled slightly. "I'll try to keep that in mind." He spoke softly, then turned to the Balor, firing six more shots towards the massive beast.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 12:23 am

Mawthrough walked into the circle.
"Arms at your sides, please."
Mawthrough obliged.
"Now let me know if this hurts."

Mawthrough's insides opened out, displayed organs and visible veins, and Griffin started applying glowing symbols to the exposed interior.
"Shouldn't take too long, he'll be done in a few."

Jim let out an impressive whistle.
"That's gotta be a challenge for someone so young, huh?"
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 9:26 am

The Balor attacking Tynan rose up its blade, blocking the shots, and held out its hand, summoning another whip, this time, one formed of dark energies.

Livia shrugged, "Its natural to me." Upon closer inspection, she had a massive amount of scars covering her body. She looked like a human lab rat, but the smile on her face suggested a different story.

Marcus Andro's shield shattered again, but not before Grey leaped over him, and impaled the Balor with Midnight. The old knight didn't let himself get knocked back, he merely grabbed hold of the flaming blade, his flesh burning as his young pupil charged up energy. The Balor tried to swat Grey away with its other hand, however, he met its grip with his own, from his left arm. "I'm not going to let you win!" He tore the flesh from the Balor's claw, and fired a stream of Omega's energy through the Balor, destroying its heart as he did. The demon dropped its sword, and quickly grabbed Grey by the neck, igniting much of his flesh as it released the last of its earthly power upon him, while chains from hell began to pull the Balor back to its domain. Using his feet Grey managed to push away from the demon's collapsing body, taking its arm with him, as he hit the ground, barely able to breathe. When the demon was finally gone, Marcus knelt down near Grey.

"We need to get you help Grey!" He tried to help him up, only for Grey to stop him.

"My sister needs your assistance, not me, I'll live, that's what matters, now go!" He shouted. Marcus drew a shield and ran towards the other Balor, his hands still burnt from holding the vorpal blade.

Reap walked back to Cereza, after having a pleasant 'workout' with her that she would never forget, a slab of cooked, juicy meat on the plate in his hand, with a single knife, and a single fork sticking out of it. He pulled up a wooden table to the bed, and set it down on it. He was wondering how long it would take for her to wake up from just the smell of the meat.

Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 10:55 am

Tynan growled lowly, stopping before firing a seventh bullet. He could feel he couldn't waste any more time with this Balor, otherwise, he'd loose more blood than he intended on loosing. "Not this whip thing again." He growled in annoyance to the Balor. "Didn't you learn anything from the last time, or did you loose your brain on the way up here?"

Nijuu looked down at Livia, as her stomach seemed to grumble loudly. "It seems your brothers are hungry again." She said with a gentle smile on her face. "They are definitely boys...bottomless stomachs." She chuckled slightly.

Cereza laid in bed sleeping peacefully, when she caught the scent of freshly cooked meat...though she thought this was in her dream. She moaned hungrily at the scent of the cooked meat.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 1:12 pm

Chastity watched as Mawthrough stepped inside the circle placing his arms at his sides. When his insides opened up Chastity's eyes grew wide. She started feeling faint seeing his insides like that but she couldnt stop watching.
"D-does..it hurt"
she started to grow pale and nearly passed out
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 2:42 pm

Griffin spoke without turning. "Don't worry, gi-"
"Ahem," Mawthrough interrupted.
"- er, I mean Chastity, I'll be done in a jiffy."
A few moments later, he sealed Mawthrough up again, the magic runes he'd installed winking as Mawthrough's flesh covered them from view.
"That should allow him to resist Lilith's natural hold over him. Prolonged exposure would destroy them, but you should just instantly vacate the second you see her anyway."
"Thanks, dad." Mawthrough gave him a hug. Griffin looked extremely uncomfortable. "Son, you know I'm not big on hugs."
"I don't care. Chastity, come hug."
"Do it, I'm sending you to another dimension, both of you."
"Worth. Chastity. Hug. Now."

A feminine voice sounded in Lilith's head.
"Can I have a party invitation please?"

Jim raised an eyebrow again. "How come you're so powerful at such a young age? Luck, tough blood, spill the beans."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 1:53 am

Chastity stood up but suddenly felt dizzy
"I don't feel to well"
she said holding her head with one hand and clutching the chair with the other

Lilith was on her way to her next destination when she heard the voice
"Who's there?"
she stopped moving throughout the shadows
"Im to only deliver them to the specific locations"
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 4:42 am

Livia didn't answer Jim, she merely looked him in the eyes, her red pupils evident. Next, the small knight walked over to the food counter, leaped up onto it, and obtained a large tray of apples, peaches, and oranges. She brought them back to the table, after leaping down, and sliced them into eatable fruit chunks for Nijuu.

Grey slowly walked into the cafeteria of the academy, his clothes torn up, but most of his wounds gone, due to Omega healing him.

The Balor was about to swing the dark whip towards Tynan, when it felt the presence of the other Balor fade, "Damn, he was sent back to hell already." Looking to Tynan, the creature spoke, "I have marked you, but for now, I will be elsewhere, I haven't the time to deal with you two." And with that, he jammed his sword into the ground, causing a massive seal to appear below him. Seconds later, a sea of dark energies poured from the seal, towards the two of them, only for Marcus to intervene with another of his shields, while the Balor re-entered hell.

Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 11:21 am

Nijuu smiled to Livia. "Thank you." She said to her, as she picked up a peach slice, and ate it. Then from the corner of her eye, she saw Grey walking into the cafeteria. She rose from where she was sitting, and ran to him, hugging him tightly. "I was so worried, my love." She spoke softly, as she hugged him.

Tynan growled lowly, as he fired a bullet at the Balor.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 2:27 am

Mawthrough relinquished his grateful father and took Chastity in his arms.
"Sorry you had to see that." He kissed her. "I'm back now, good and proper, baby. And I'm not going anywhere."
He tilted his head. "You ok?"

"Well, I'm sure you can make an exception."
Lilith materialized out of the darkness, two inches from the other Lilith's face.
"Now then, I'm sure you have an invitation to spare. It couldn't hurt, could it?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 3:28 am

Chastity looked up at him and smiled
"I think I should be ok"
she tilted her head, suddenly the faint feeling went away when she realized something
"You remember?"

Lilith looked up at the woman
"I'm afraid I can't, I only have enough to deliver to the people whome I was told to deliver them to"
she stepped back
"Now if you dont mind i have someplace to be"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 4:07 am

Mawthrough nodded.
"When Lilith went rummaging around in my head, it all came flooding back. The battle, Velcana, the flames, the spell... whatever Inferno did, Lilith undid it. I remember everything, every little thing."
He bowed his head in shame.
"I'm sorry I put you through all that, my love. I did it to save you."

Lilith smirked.
"You are a shadow demon, correct? It seems so, your power seems to be heavily based in the darkness. You are very powerful. I approve of that."
She stepped back, looking thoughtful.
"Very well, madam. I shall let you go to your next destination."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 12:59 pm

Chastity wrapped her arms around Mawthroughs neck
"I'm just glad your back"
she smiled then kissed him passionately, something she had been wanting to do for a while

"I am a shadow demon, one of the few that are left"
she gave a nod
"thank you"
shadows started to surround her then she vanished
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 6:06 am

Zigera let out a sigh of relief, more than half of her body was toasted to the bone beneath, but she was still alive, and their enemy had retreated.

Grey hugged Nijuu, "I'm glad to have come back." Looking to Jim, he said, "I heard you ask Livia about her strength, the answer, human trash. That's why her powers are active, and she's covered in scars."

Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 10:32 am

Tynan put away his gun, and turned to Zigera. "Where are you hurt?" He asked her, remembering that she had grabbed the Balor's sword.

Nijuu held Grey in her arms, and looked over to Livia. She could feel her heart breaking for her, knowing that she had been experimented on...most of her childhood stolen from her. She looked into Grey's eyes. "You aren't injured?" She asked him, as she looked at his torn clothes.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 12:13 pm

Half of Zigera's face was burnt to a crisp, but slowly repaired itself, "I'm fine, this is nothing, compared to some of the stuff Oblivion put me through." Looking to her hands, she found that they were burnt halfway around.

Grey shook his head, "I'm fine....for the most part." He nuzzled her, and wrapped his arms around Nijuu, "I'm just a bit tender is all."
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 12:34 pm

Mawthrough returned the kiss with such untamed ferocity they were almost on the floor when Griffin coughed.
"AHEM."

Mawthrough reluctantly broke the kiss and blushed. "Sorry dad. Anything else we need to do?"
"Aside from trying to stay out of trouble for five seconds, no, not really. Go on, you two, before I change my mind."
Mawthrough hugged him tight.
"Thanks dad."
"If you ever hug me like this again, I will summon ravenous piranhas into your intestines, and you are welcome. Now go on, scram."
Mawthrough looked at Chastity, the tell-tale mischievous glint in his eye.
"Anywhere you wanna go? I know a certain strip club in Parios..."
Behind him, Griffin facepalmed.

Jim looked saddened.
"That's a damn shame. Now, whilst we're on the topic of shames, you're the lad that hosts Genesis, correct? Were you aware he basically went for walkies?"
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 1:11 pm

Tynan took Zigera's burned hand in his, and carefully looked at the wound. "Well, it's not as bad as I thought." He looked at Zigera. "I have something back at the academy that will help with the healing, and for a sort time, will make the burned areas resistant to fire...depending on the temperature."

Nijuu's skin crawled when she heard Genesis' name, and held Grey in her arms, not wanting to say anything.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 3:03 pm

Chastity walked over to Mawthroughs dad and placed a gentle kiss in his cheek then gave him a slight bow
"Thank you"
she then straightened herself up and looked at Mawthrough
"I would much rather stay away from the 'clubs' if you don't mind"
she paused for a moment
"When..she...was..rummaging through your head..did she see everything?"
a look of worry set in for chastity. If Lilith did see everything then she might go for Chastity in order to get to Mawthrough
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 10:46 pm

"Ok, fine. No clubs."
Griffin was trying to fight a blush from the kiss on the cheek.
Mawthrough shook his head, then nodded it, then shook his head again.
"There's no need to worry, even though she did see everything. She's like me, you see, it's a very common trait among my kind. I know plenty of things about plenty of families, powerful ones. I could throw the mortal world into turmoil with just a few phone calls, but I - and any other of my kind - always choose not to. We just go about our business, tending to our own interests - and as long as people don't interfere, we leave them alone. I haven't done anything to Lilith, and as a matter of fact she technically owes me - that's my eye in her head."
Griffin's face flashed a flicker of guilt, but didn't say anything.
"Chances are, she'll be building an army. She'll come for me. But she'll be wary of us - she can't control either of us, and you can actually damage her. I can't be around her for too long or Dad's upgrades will go."

Griffin stood up.
"Actually, Mawthrough, it's not just them you need to worry about -"
Something hit the realm so hard it cracked.
The air started shaking, and black cracks came through the floor.
Without a word, Griffin turned and clicked his fingers.

Mawthrough and Chastity found themselves on a beach. The sun was beating down, and Chastity was wearing nothing but trunks, while Mawthrough was in a very fetching bikini.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 1:40 am

Chatity squealed when realizing she was in trunks and her top half was showing. She quickly dropped down pulling her knees up to her chest to cover herself
"What...happened?"
she looked up at Mawthough and couldn't help but giggle with him in a bikini
"i think your dad might have made a mistake"
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 3:34 am

Grey shook his head, "Genesis is no longer bound to me, for better or for worse, and Omega now resides within me. I still have one of his seeds of power, but that's about it. Within Omega within me, I can contain the seed, and use it to stay alive. I can't live without at least a little of his power within my body, as much as I hate to say it, and without Omega, I don't know what I'd do. She's different than the other entities." Walking over to Nijuu, he wrapped his arms around her, and kissed her on the forehead.

Zigera shook her head, "Best just to let me recover normally, kay Tynan." She started to limp away, "I'm gonna go take some time to be alone, kay." She entered a nearby shadow, appearing several dozen miles away from the academy, one a long, wide plateau. She stood still, waiting for her flesh to recover, while Oblivion's energies began to circulate through her blood stream.

Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 11:17 am

Nijuu wrapped her arms around Grey, and rested her head on his chest. "I think I need some rest, love." She spoke softly. "My energy burns far faster than I thought it would."

Tynan nodded his head once, as he straightened his stance. He looked over at Marcus, and nodded his head to him. "Thank you." He said to him.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 5:12 am

Grey held her close, "Kay, we should go back to the room and cuddle then."  He looked to Liva, whom had already hopped from her seat to her adoptive parents side.

Zigera walked into the cafeteria of the academy, her body still partially charred to the bone, she sat down away from everyone, and let out a sigh, as more and more of her body began to repair itself.

Marcus nodded, "Its my duty to protect my students."
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 8:05 am

Mawthrough studied Chastity's vulnerable and appealing position, then looked down at himself.
"I personally think you look great and I look FABULOUS!!!"
He swanned along the beach, drawing gasps and sighs from all the women present. He even gave his moneymaker a test wiggle and a few women fainted. He hastily stripped one of them and gave their outfit to Chastity.
"I'm just going to stay in this for a while... and we should probably find out what all that was about."

Jim nodded at Grey's opinion of Omega.
"She's the best of the bunch, she'll do you right." He looked over at Zigera, and decided to retreat, not wanting to intrude.
"You take care now, and thank you for the cake ma'am," he said over his shoulder as he left.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 21Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next