HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:53 pm
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 8:12 am

Nijuu smiled faintly to Jim. "You're welcome." She said to him, then looked at Livia. "Thank you for helping me again, Livia. You're going to be an excellent big sister." She said to her as her smile grew.

Tynan smiled slightly. "Well, thank you just the same." He said.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 8:42 am

Zigera placed her head on the table, her flesh still slowly healing, "Freaking Balor........." She was sitting away from Grey and Nijuu, pulling the hood of her cloak over her head, "I smell like cooked bacon....."

Marcus nodded, "Always willing to help a knight in need."

Grey nuzzled Nijuu, and held Livia's hand, walking out of the cafeteria, though a voice eminated from within him, speaking into Jim's mind, "Apparently you don't know of Omega's final duty." The voice was not Grey's, nor was it Omega or Genesis'.

Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 8:47 am

Nijuu rested her head slightly on Grey's shoulder, as he led herself and Livia out of the cafeteria. She moved her blue eyes towards his, and smiled softly. "Our children have a bottomless appetite." She whispered in his ear.

Tynan straightened his coat, and looked at Marcus. "Do you know who sent the Balors here?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 8:50 am

Marcus took a seat on a fresh stump and replied, "Only things i know of that can do that are demon lords, and there's not that many of those."

Grey kissed Nijuu behind the ear, "Mmmmm, they have their mother's appetite."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 8:57 am

Nijuu blushed and giggled, she looked at Livia, and said: "Do you want to tell Daddy, what you told Mommy?" She smiled, as her blue eyes lit up.

Tynan sighed heavily. "That's what I was afraid of." He said, then put his hands in the pockets of his pants. "I suppose I'll have to expand my abilities a bit more, should this happen again."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 9:26 am

Livia rubbed her cheek against her father's hand, "I'm gonna have brothers....."

Grey smiled warmly, picking her up, and placing her on his shoulder, "Is that so?"

The little one nodded, "Yes, I can see their souls, and they look happy to be inside mama."

Marcus looked at the damage the Balors caused, "If they show up again, I'm going to call upon the Council for help, as well as several of the demons I have within the academy whom have a bone to pick with them."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 9:33 am

Nijuu smiled and looked up into Grey's eyes. "That's how she told me that she knew I was with child." She giggled softly, then looked at Livia. "They'll be more happy when they meet their big sister."

"That sounds like a plan." Tynan nodded his head, then looked back in the direction of the academy. "We were fortunate that they didn't get too close to the academy." He said without thinking.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 11:00 am

Marcus nodded, "Had they got any closer, Lamia would have come out of the academy, and they would have gone no further.   She's on the level of a Balor in regards to power.  But her combat prowess is far above that of one.  Sadly, I don't have many others like her, so that why I step onto the field of battle every time my academy is threatened."

Grey kissed Nijuu as they reached their room, "Told you she'd know."

Zigera looked at her left hand, and noticed the index finger on it was burnt to the bone, so she had to slowly rip some of the toasted flesh off, in order for new flesh to form, tossing the clumps of char broiled meat into the garbage.  She looked to the guns at her side, and found that they were melted to her body, causing her to sigh further, "It took weeks to build those." She reached down, and tore them from her side, taking patches of skin with her, though these superficial wounds healed rapidly. She smelled the air, and said aloud, "I smell the scent of one whom was at the monastery."
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 11:37 am

Kaiden sat in the darkness. He was not resting. Nor was he hiding.
He was biding his time. His power was growing, coursing through his form. His mind meticulously formulating plan after plan. devising ways to avoid all obstacles, destroy all that stood in his path.
Grey Mystic. The Entities. The Espers. So, they would be within his grasp.
So he waited, waited for his time to come.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 12:16 pm

MateusseDarkslight wrote:
Mawthrough studied Chastity's vulnerable and appealing position, then looked down at himself.
"I personally think you look great and I look FABULOUS!!!"
He swanned along the beach, drawing gasps and sighs from all the women present. He even gave his moneymaker a test wiggle and a few women fainted. He hastily stripped one of them and gave their outfit to Chastity.
"I'm just going to stay in this for a while... and we should probably find out what all that was about."

Jim nodded at Grey's opinion of Omega.
"She's the best of the bunch, she'll do you right." He looked over at Zigera, and decided to retreat, not wanting to intrude.
"You take care now, and thank you for the cake ma'am," he said over his shoulder as he left.

Chastity slipped the bikini on and then stood up
"I would have to agree, we should find out what that was about"
she looked concerned
"do you think your father is alright?"

Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 1:49 pm

Tynan took his hands out of his pockets. "Well, at least I don't have to worry about rushing to my sisters defense, should something like that occur."

Nijuu smiled gently, as she rested her head on his shoulder. She closed her eyes, feeling more and more tired by the second.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 5:23 am

Mawthrough rolled his eyes.
"Dad? In that realm, he's powerful enough to tell Lucifer to shove it. He'll be fine."
His face turned thoughtful.
"Though I have to question who and what would be ballsy enough to attack, knowing that..."
He shrugged it off.
"Anyways, the chips fall where they may. If beings are coming after us again, for... whatever reason, they're going to find us sooner or later, so we might as well enjoy ourselves."
He nodded his head to an ice cream stand.
"Ice cream?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 5:36 am

Chastity sighed a sigh of releif
"Well at least he will be fine"
he looked over to the icecream stand and her belly rumbled
"Well I am a bit hungry, after everything with Lilith I think we could use a bit of a break"
she looked up at Mawthrough and smiled
"So how long you plan on staying in that bikini"
she looked around
"everyone is staring"

Lilith appeared in front of Effros
"I have delivered your messages like you asked"
she brushed off her cloak
"Though some of them were rude, I just had the door shut in my face just so he and the girl could have 'fun' "
she shuddered at the thought
"mortals"
she shook her head
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 8:19 am

He smiled warmly at her. 'Great to here! Are you entirely sure you delivered them to everyone on the list?'
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 9:11 am

Lilith thought for a moment
"Well i delivered to the dragon, the zangarian, Shrike and one other"
she looked at him
"was there another i should have delivered to?"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 9:47 am

Mawthrough smiled.
"Let them stare! Have you not seen me? I! AM! GLORIOUS!!"
He flexed every muscle he had, including tensing his buttocks, and there was a soft flump as every woman on the beach completely swooned.
Every man on the beach looked at Mawthrough with a mixture of jealousy and anger.
Mawthrough replied by pulling down Chastity's panties and every man on the beach suffered a nose-bleed and fainted.
"There! Now, do you want a flake in yours, any chocolate sauce...?"

"Well, that question is moot, considering a few people were clearly missing from the list."
Lilith was reclining on Effros's sofa, her body relaxed but her eyes fixed on Effros. "I don't suppose you have an invitation to spare...?"
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 12:10 pm

Effros cocked his head to one side, frowning.
'Did you remember to invite a representative of the Knights?'
He then turned to the newcomer, a faint smile on his face. 'I do not. This is matter that concerns neither Demons or Celestials, so inviting representatives from them would be rather pointless.'
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 12:17 pm

Chastity squealed when Mawthrough pulled down her bottoms she then slapped him
"Do that again and not fun for you for a week"
she looked around
"Besides i dont like other people staring at you "
she pouted

Lilith thought for a moment
"I dont think i delivered to the knights"
she then heard a familiar voice and turned to the source
"You again?"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 1:02 pm

Mawthrough pulled her in for a quick kiss, only to drop ice cream on her chest and dart away laughing.
"You think you're so tough!"
He came in close and dropped ice cream down her back, laughing cruelly.
"Take that, oh mighty archangel!"

"Well, here's the thing - whatever you are doing concerns the Knights. I need all of the Knights's attention. Diplomatic affairs, you understand," Lilith said coyly.
"So either you find the kindness in your heart to give a poor needy girl an invitation, or I follow both of you around and gatecrash the party killing everyone and everything that stands in my way, ok?" she said brightly.
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 4:50 am

His smile didn't waiver.
'Well, as the meeting is to be hosted at the Knight's Academy, killing everything in your way isn't conducive to your plan, now is it?'
He then turned back to Lilith. 'Would you be so kind as to finish your side of the bargain? Oh, and stop by Elsa's. She's a tad cranky right now so...Have fun.'
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 5:19 am

I'll deliver the messages right away"
the shadows surrounded her
"And ill stop by to visit Elsa when im finished"
she then vanished appearing at the knight's academy

Chastity squealed from the cold icecream on her body
"T-that was...cold"
she glared at him
"Your grounded"
she crossed her arms in front of her chest and turned away from him pouting
"that was mean"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 12:33 pm

Lilith reclined on Effros's couch.
"So, what's this meeting about anyway?" she asked, casually.

Mawthrough stroked her body and kissed her neck.
"No I'm not, because you love me," he purred in her ear.
"Now turn back around, and share this ice cream with me as we walk along the beach."
Another kiss.
"NOW."
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 8:26 am

His smile didn't even drop a little.
'Like I said, nothing that concerns you, or the other demons, or the Celestials. But maybe you can tell me what the Queen of Hell wants with the Knights. Lilith?'
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 4:47 pm

Chastity looked up at him from the corner of her eyes then quickly looked away with a "humph"
"But now im all cold and sticky"
she crossed her arms trying to resist him
"I cant simply walk on the beach with icecream all over me:
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 10:31 pm

Mawthrough caressed her body while applying tender cleaning licks.
"Just to remove the ice cream, you understand..."
His eyes met hers at point blank range.
"Are you sure you're still mad at me?" he said in that way that told her very clearly that there was only one answer to give.

Lilith shrugged.
"Just need to ask them a few questions, honestly. Nothing too apocalyptic."
She paused.
"Ok, maybe a little. But not too much."
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 21Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 21  Next