Guest
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:44 pm
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:28 pm by Heizengard

» Salutations
Fri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
Mon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
Sat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
Thu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

Share | 
 

 First Power

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
avatar
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

Posts : 2948
Join date : 2013-01-18

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: First Power   Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:05 am

Memoire was in front of Albiron in a split second, kicked his legs out from underneath him then placed one foot on his neck.
"And what gives you the authority to do this? Who do you work for? Why did you attack these elves? Speak, or you won't. Ever again."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
avatar
Heizengard
Ruby
Ruby

Posts : 404
Join date : 2013-10-31
Age : 26

Heizengard>
PostSubject: Re: First Power   Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:15 am

OOT: Abiron was already on the ground Razz

The only noise Abiron made was a hissing sound as his body lays there lifeless. "I'm too weak to do anything right now. Vincent if you don't regain your senses right now he's gonna kill you." Vincent regained his sense and opened his eyes as he saw Memoire had his foot on his neck. "Damn it. So this is what Abiron got me into. I have a plan though." Vincent looked at Memorie in fear. "What's going on!? Where am I!?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
avatar
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Posts : 3497
Join date : 2013-01-18
Location : McConnellsburg Pa

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: First Power   Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:30 am

Lavina had dropped to the ground coughing and catching her breath when the hand let her go. It took a moment for her to compose herself. She stood up and noticed Memoire and ran over to him pulling him off
"STOP, don't hurt him. We don't believe in hurting one another, no matter what they did"

_________________
~*~Ribbons~*~
~welcome to TBRP im your admin Miss Elegent Serenity (Ella Serenity for short) if you have any questions feel free to ask me. Feel free to jump in  any of the threads at any time or message me for thread info ~
the ultimate beauty - is her heart, a pure crystal diamond that holds no sin, but has known it. A heart that only gives to others, and yet, in doing so, takes the hearts of others by becoming their idol.A perfect form. A perfect heart.Bound together in perfection, with elegant serenity.  ~mateuss
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
avatar
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

Posts : 2948
Join date : 2013-01-18

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: First Power   Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:27 am

OOT: OVERKILL!

Memoire raised an eyebrow.
"Either you're being genuine, in which case I'll feel bad about killing you -"
He applied pressure, feeling the flesh squish and crunch.
"Or you're trying to weasel your way out, in which case I won't care."
When Lavina pulled him off, he moved gracefully off.
"Alright then Lavina - what do you think we should do with him?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
avatar
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Posts : 3497
Join date : 2013-01-18
Location : McConnellsburg Pa

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: First Power   Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:10 pm

Lavina looked at the man
"I-I dont know but we cant just kill him"
she looked at Memoire
"We can take him to my father and let my father decide"

_________________
~*~Ribbons~*~
~welcome to TBRP im your admin Miss Elegent Serenity (Ella Serenity for short) if you have any questions feel free to ask me. Feel free to jump in  any of the threads at any time or message me for thread info ~
the ultimate beauty - is her heart, a pure crystal diamond that holds no sin, but has known it. A heart that only gives to others, and yet, in doing so, takes the hearts of others by becoming their idol.A perfect form. A perfect heart.Bound together in perfection, with elegant serenity.  ~mateuss
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
avatar
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

Posts : 2132
Join date : 2013-01-18
Age : 33
Location : Canada

Shinimagami>
PostSubject: Re: First Power   Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:08 pm

MateusseDarkslight wrote:
Riastrad turned and growled in his sleep, cursing and swearing.

Xia raised her brow slightly, as she turned towards the guest seemingly in the midst of a nightmare. "What happened to him out there?" She whispered to herself, holding a book in her hands.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
avatar
Heizengard
Ruby
Ruby

Posts : 404
Join date : 2013-10-31
Age : 26

Heizengard>
PostSubject: Re: First Power   Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:40 am

Vincent coughed and gagged as he tried to get himself off the ground. The best he could do was get on his knees. "W-what happened? I was in a park and next thing I know I'm here..." Vincent looked down and saw that his hands were covered in blood. Vincent's eyes widened and he looked around and noticed the bodies laying around him. "D-did I do this...? N-no I-I-I couldn't have... right?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
avatar
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

Posts : 2948
Join date : 2013-01-18

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: First Power   Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:29 am

Memoire took hold of Vincent and heaved him to his feet. Taking a limp vine, he bound Vincent's hands behind his back.
"Just as a precaution," he said to Lavina. "But make no mistake, if I see one shadow move in a way it's not supposed to, I WILL kill him."
He looked round at the slaughter. "How do you know your father hasn't been killed already?"

Riastrad was across the room and pinning Xia by her throat to the wall in an instant, a snarl blazing on his face.
Then his eyes opened, and he staggered back.
"I - I didn't mean that, ma'am, you - you startled me, I -"
He hung his head.
"I'm sorry ma'am. I just had to sleep with one eye open most nights, and the slightest noise could have been the last thing I ever heard, if you get my meaning."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
avatar
Hurricaneria
Sapphire
Sapphire

Posts : 206
Join date : 2013-10-08
Age : 24
Location : South Jersey

Hurricaneria>
PostSubject: Re: First Power   Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:02 am

The sun was just about to set, and Facio was flying as fast as she could to get back to her commanders. She nearly crash landed on the ground, but managed to land on her feet. She started to catch her breath.

"Fassy? What's the rush?"
Animus was about to take a bite of a fish sandwich.


"G-guys!"
Facio panted.
"An Elven village has just been massacred!"


Animus gasped and dropped his sandwich.

Alma calmly set down her food and thought for a minute. After some time, she looked back at her commander.
"What are your orders?"
She confidently smiled to him.


Animus looked at his sandwich in sadness. He knew how cold the world can be, but...but this? With is big heart in a small blue flame, he stood up and issued his command.
"The Angels shall aid the Elves in their time of need. Facio, send for reinforcements and have them on standby. Alma, I need you to take me to the Elven land."


"Yes sir!"
Facio saluted and then zoomed all the way up in the sky.


Alma nodded to Animus in a proud manner.
"Yes Sir."
She grabbed him from behind, spread her crimson wings, and lifted him up in the air. As they were passing by mountains, she saw Animus in a state of thought - worried about the lives and families that have been affected. He may not have much self-confidence, but he has a big heart, if not naive. I'm glad to be under his command.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
avatar
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

Posts : 2132
Join date : 2013-01-18
Age : 33
Location : Canada

Shinimagami>
PostSubject: Re: First Power   Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:48 am

Xia fell to the floor, on her hands and knees while she coughed....trying to catch her breath. "It's....okay..." she said at length. "I shouldn't have been in here for longer than I planed." She said, after catching her breath, and pulling herself off the floor. "And for the record, you don't have to sleep with one eye open here." She added. "You're safe here."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
avatar
Heizengard
Ruby
Ruby

Posts : 404
Join date : 2013-10-31
Age : 26

Heizengard>
PostSubject: Re: First Power   Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:53 am

"You better hope your act works, otherwise your dead." Vincent looked up at the two with fear in his eyes. "Y-your not gonna kill me are you?" God damn it Abiron! I only wanted you to kill maybe one of them! NOT turn it into a blood bath! With all the noise you were causing this was bound to happen. Vincent opened his mouth again. "W-wait! I know who did this!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
avatar
Autumn
Bronze
Bronze

Posts : 29
Join date : 2014-03-04

Autumn>
PostSubject: Re: First Power   Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:44 am

Varfolomei and Arthénice were well on there way in there journey to the capital. During the majority of the trip, Vafolomei talked about the life of a filthborn in the town he lived in. While it wasn't a necessarily bad life, it wasn't the best to have to live in a cave either. He also talked much about his goals to bring equality to the filthborns and allow them to live without fear in the world above. Vafolomei was greatly happy that a human was taking interest in him, it made his goals seem more likely.

Suddenly, whilst walking on a trail, 6 nasty looking people came up to Varfolomei and Arthénice and blocked them from continuing.

"Ooh, look what we got here, a young lady being held captive by a MONSTER."

The group of nasty men laughed, Varfolomei was a bit disheartened by the comment, but he didn't say anything. A different one began to speak.

"Hey, pretty gal, why don't ya ditch this freak and come with us instead. Ya seem like a rich gal, why don't ya give us some cash while your at it?"

The man put his and on his sheathed sword and the others followed suit with there weapons.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
avatar
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

Posts : 623
Join date : 2013-11-09

Dungeon Master>
PostSubject: Re: First Power   Fri Apr 18, 2014 6:48 am

Name: The Alchemage
Gender: Male
Race: Human
Magic type: Earned
Magic ability: Dimensional Summoning -- Temporarily summons a magical copy of a random warrior or creature from another dimension. Nearly exhausts the user's mana every time it is used. Depending on how powerful the last summon was, the user has to wait anywhere between a few hours to a couple of days until attempting another summon.

Name: Hayabusa
Gender: Male
Race: Falcon
Description: The Alchemage's loyal familiar.

(OOT: This ability really is random and will produce some...unhelpful results sometimes. But if it still sounds too powerful for an Earned ability, I'll bump it up to Hereditary.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
avatar
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Posts : 3497
Join date : 2013-01-18
Location : McConnellsburg Pa

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: First Power   Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:48 am

[quote="MateusseDarkslight"]Memoire took hold of Vincent and heaved him to his feet. Taking a limp vine, he bound Vincent's hands behind his back.
"Just as a precaution," he said to Lavina. "But make no mistake, if I see one shadow move in a way it's not supposed to, I WILL kill him."
He looked round at the slaughter. "How do you know your father hasn't been killed already?"

Lavina looked down at the ground
"I-I don't"
she looked around at all the bodies
"I dont even know if anyone is alive, there weren't many of us left"
she looked at Memoire
"We could always look and hope he wasn't here when this happened
she then looked down at the ground
"But then when something always happened my father was always there to help the people"

_________________
~*~Ribbons~*~
~welcome to TBRP im your admin Miss Elegent Serenity (Ella Serenity for short) if you have any questions feel free to ask me. Feel free to jump in  any of the threads at any time or message me for thread info ~
the ultimate beauty - is her heart, a pure crystal diamond that holds no sin, but has known it. A heart that only gives to others, and yet, in doing so, takes the hearts of others by becoming their idol.A perfect form. A perfect heart.Bound together in perfection, with elegant serenity.  ~mateuss
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
avatar
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

Posts : 623
Join date : 2013-11-09

Dungeon Master>
PostSubject: Re: First Power   Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:42 pm

In a dark cave, alone with his familiar Hayabusa, the Alchemage laughed loudly in celebration of his triumph. His long hours of study and experimentation had finally paid off.
"Yes! I've finally done it! Nothing can stop me now, I am practically invincible! Hee hee hee hee!"


Hayabusa turned his head to see what was happening.
"What do you mean, master? Does this mean that your latest experiment has been a success?"

The Alchemage turned towards his assistant with a twisted smile on his face.
"But of course! What kind of foolish question is that?! My brilliance knows no bounds! My mastery of the forces of science and magic are unmatched!"
He turned back to his table full of magical scrolls and tomes.
"At last, I have perfected my ultimate technique. A form of summoning that has never even been heard of before, but soon the world will come to fear it! They laughed at my summoning abilities before. We'll see who gets the last laugh now, ah hah hah hah hah!!"


Hayabusa was awestruck by his master's absolute confidence in this technique.
"Master, what kind of power do you now wield? What is this technique that will make your enemies tremble?"

After cackling some more, the Alchemage turned towards Hayabusa.
"Dimensional Summoning! It allows me to summon a mighty creature or a great warrior from another world to fight for my cause. Who knows what kind of being will be summoned? The possibilities are endless! I get a little tingly just thinking about it!"


Hayabusa was impressed, but also a bit confused.
"Master, if you don't mind my asking, how exactly does this spell work?"

The Alchemage waved his hand dismissively.
"Magic, of course! Don't worry your pretty little head about the details. It works because it's magic, that's all that needs to be said!"
He then looked towards the entrance of the cave.
"It all begins today, Hayabusa. My conquest of the world begins at this very moment! Come, Hayabusa! We have a whooole lot of conquering to do, hee hee hee! Ah hah hah hah hah hah!!"
He raised his hands to the sky and began laughing like a madman, overcome with glee and anticipation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
avatar
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

Posts : 2948
Join date : 2013-01-18

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: First Power   Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:54 am

"You look."
Memoire focused, conjuring a natural magic. A trap sigil materialized around them. "If our good friend here tries to use any form of magic to escape, I'll know about it. And if you punch me in the face," he said to Vincent, tightening his grip on Vincent's arms, straining his shoulders, "I will ensure that you are tortured in every single possible way imaginable. Then killed. Then BROUGHT BACK FOR MORE." He let that sink in, then relaxed, waiting for Lavina to search.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
avatar
XAether


Posts : 20
Join date : 2014-03-13
Age : 51

XAether>
PostSubject: Re: First Power   Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:49 pm

“Well, this is quite the predicament we've gotten each other into, huh?” Arthénice smiled back at Varfolemi. She grew to like his presence in the few hours they had been walking together.
 
“Hey girl, did you hear us?” The men began to grow restless. The one that was presumably their leader marched up to Arthénice. “Just come with US!” The man grabbed her arm forcefully, causing Arthénice to let out a small cry of pain. The man released his grip momentarily, allowing Arthénice to fall back onto Varfolemi’s chest. “Tch, they always try to run.” The man unsheathed his sword and pointed it at Arthénice’s throat. “Do I need to tell you one more time?” She would have been intimidated by this incredibly forceful man, but she maintained a calm face, until she looked down at the man’s stomach. While he was bending down, Varfolemi had stuck out his arm in order to protect her, and the man had accidentally pierced himself in the chest.
 

“MONSTER!” “GET AWAY FROM ME!” “THIS WASN'T MY IDEA!” Various shouts of sudden regret came from the men after seeing their leader pierced.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
avatar
Autumn
Bronze
Bronze

Posts : 29
Join date : 2014-03-04

Autumn>
PostSubject: Re: First Power   Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:16 pm

Varfolomei had in fact stuck out his arm in an attempt to deflect the sword and protect Arthénice from the immediate danger, though he didn't mean to pierce the leader. Perhaps Varfolomei did not have a good grasp on his strength and had used too much force.

"I sorry! No mean hurt you!"

Varfolomei cried out, but it was too late. The wound was not too deep, and while it must of hurt to have been stabbed, the leader was showing more signs of rage then pain. While the other men were flabbergasted at the sight of seeing their leader hurt, the leader himself began to order them.

"You fools! Kill them, both of them! I want you to cut of the monsters arms use them to stab the woman!"

The men, were a bit cautious at there leaders words, however there was also a renewed strength within each of them after hearing that there leader was still alive. Quickly, they took up a battle stance and one of the men wielding a battle axe and rushed up and swung at Arthénice. Varfolomei quickly pushed her as gently yet as fast as he could out of the way using his elbows and then attempted to escape the blow himself, however the axe ended up grazing his arm.

"Varfolomei make friend, you try hurt friend...You bad man! All bad men! I not let hurt of friends!"

Varfolomei swiftly stabbed the first man in the chest, and let out a mighty filthborn roar.

"MAGICAL FILTHBORN POWERS ACTIVATE! SPONTANEOUS COMBUSTION!"

Suddenly, Varfolomei's entire body was set ablaze. Varfolomei began screeching loudly in pain, and he closed his eyes so that he could not feel the intense heat, as all filthborns can do. The flames spread to the mans body and he too began screeching loudly. Quickly, flames overcome the man and he fell silent. Varfolomei swiftly pulled his arm out of the mans body. The other men were scared out of there minds and had all dropped there weapons are were running away, leaving their leader behind. Varfolomei had opened his eyes, screeching as the pain returned to him, and noticed them running away. He yelled as he ran towards them.

"NO ESCAPE! NO ESCAPE!"

Varfolomei was easily much faster than them. He ran to the leader of the pack, and while doing so he flailed his arms rapidly in random directions whilst screeching. This caused the flames to spread in random directions at his side and in front of him and easily lit the other men on fire. Each one of them continued to run for awhile while set on fire until they fell to the floor, except for the leader of the pack whom of which Varfolomei pounced on and used his razor sharp teeth to bite a chunk out of his neck. He didn't eat the chunk though, that would be nasty. Seeing that all the men were incapacitated of some sorts, Varfolomei said...

"FLAME OFF!"

And the flames which had burnt from him stopped. Varfolomei looked around closely for the first time and saw what he had done. The flames which covered the other men burnt there bodies greatly, leaving some dead and others near death before dieing out. Since there were no trees around, the fire only spread a bit in the grass before dieing out. Varfolomei walked back towards the leader, who was in shock, and looked him in the face.

"You can be bad no more. It all over now."

The leader then passed out in a combination of fear and pain. Varfolomei turned back to Arthénice and gave a smile.

"I protect you, Varfolomei protect people nice to Varfolomei. We...friends?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
avatar
Hurricaneria
Sapphire
Sapphire

Posts : 206
Join date : 2013-10-08
Age : 24
Location : South Jersey

Hurricaneria>
PostSubject: Re: First Power   Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:28 pm

Alma gently placed Animus on the soft grass. The trees surrounding the area made it look like a warm and safe place to lean on one of their trunks and take a nap. Alma looked at her contractee.

With a serious face, Animus looked around his area. He felt calm and collected by being in this presence of nature. If there was a good place to look for an Elven village, it'd be here.
"Alma, sound the call."


Alma nodded and took out a horn from her utility belt. It was a special horn only crafted by the celestials with a sound only it can produce. With one whiff of breath, she sounded the horn to signal the arrival of aid. Hopefully, someone will point them to the village.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
avatar
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Posts : 3497
Join date : 2013-01-18
Location : McConnellsburg Pa

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: First Power   Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:47 pm

Lavina started walking around looking for her father. A few moments later she returned. She placed a hand on her chest
"I didn't find my father, most likely he either fled or news didn't get to him as to what happened"
she exhaled a sigh of relief, then looked to the man
Why did you attack our people?"
she wanted answers
"We never do anything to harm anyone, all we want is peace and here..."
she looked around at all corpses
"You come in and go on a killing spree, you murdered them"
a tear escaped her eye

_________________
~*~Ribbons~*~
~welcome to TBRP im your admin Miss Elegent Serenity (Ella Serenity for short) if you have any questions feel free to ask me. Feel free to jump in  any of the threads at any time or message me for thread info ~
the ultimate beauty - is her heart, a pure crystal diamond that holds no sin, but has known it. A heart that only gives to others, and yet, in doing so, takes the hearts of others by becoming their idol.A perfect form. A perfect heart.Bound together in perfection, with elegant serenity.  ~mateuss
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
avatar
Heizengard
Ruby
Ruby

Posts : 404
Join date : 2013-10-31
Age : 26

Heizengard>
PostSubject: Re: First Power   Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:38 am

Vincent looked at Lavina. Think of something quick... The elf doesn't look like much but that guy with her... if he so much as thinks I'm lying then... "It wasn't me I swear! I already told you I was sitting outside the forest and next thing I know I'm here with you two asking me questions!" Vincent had a worried look on his face. I know what I need to do. Sorry about this Abiron. Vincent looked back up at the two. "Wait... I know what happened! It was Abiron! Abiron did it! I contracted to a demon because I wanted revenge and as part of it he can possess me when he wants for a short time... He must have done this..." Tears welled up in Vincent's eyes as he said this. "I know you probably don't believe me and I don't blame you but... please... don't kill me..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
avatar
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

Posts : 623
Join date : 2013-11-09

Dungeon Master>
PostSubject: Re: First Power   Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:19 am

After some time and preparation, the Alchemage had set up a vendor's booth in the middle of a nearby town. It was an alchemy shop where he sold a few different types of potions, but there was one in particular that he was really pushing on his customers. He called it the "Potion of Goody Fun Times."

After some time, Hayabusa questioned his master about the plan.
"Master...I am afraid I do not understand this plan of yours. How do you intend to conquer the world with an alchemy shop?"

The Alchemage cackled to himself quietly, so as not to draw attention.
"I suppose it would be difficult to understand for a birdbrain like yourself. Allow me to explain!"
He reached for one of his special potions and picked it up.
"The shop itself is just a front...for selling this!"
He proudly points to the bottle.
"See here! The potion is a very unique creation of mine. It alters the mood of the person who consumes it, making them feel joyful and relaxed for as long as its effect lasts! It can turn even the nastiest person into a cuddly little kitten!"


Hayabusa was awestruck, but still somewhat confused.
"That sounds like a very useful and valuable potion...but how will it help you conquer the world?"

The Alchemage laughed loudly, forgetting to keep his voice down.
"Don't you see?! Nice people are very...open to suggestions and coercion. Once enough of the people in this town have consumed my lovely little potion, I will simply ask them to join my army! The chances of them saying no when they're in such a bright and cheery mood is practically nothing! Genius! Brilliant! Ah hah hah hah hah!!"


Hayabusa flapped his wings in excitement.
"I see now. That is quite an extraordinary plan, master."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
avatar
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

Posts : 2948
Join date : 2013-01-18

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: First Power   Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:43 am

Memoire looked over to Lavina.
"Do I kill him?" he asked, taking a tiny knife from his boot and holding it to Vincent's neck.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
avatar
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Posts : 3497
Join date : 2013-01-18
Location : McConnellsburg Pa

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: First Power   Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:04 am

Livina quickly reached out grabbing the knife from his hand
"NO!!"
she threw the knife on the ground
"Killing him, you are only lowering yourself to his level."
she looked at the man
"besides my father forbids it on his land, we should just take him to my father and let my father handle it. He will probably banish him from this land and cast a spell making him forget it ever existed"

_________________
~*~Ribbons~*~
~welcome to TBRP im your admin Miss Elegent Serenity (Ella Serenity for short) if you have any questions feel free to ask me. Feel free to jump in  any of the threads at any time or message me for thread info ~
the ultimate beauty - is her heart, a pure crystal diamond that holds no sin, but has known it. A heart that only gives to others, and yet, in doing so, takes the hearts of others by becoming their idol.A perfect form. A perfect heart.Bound together in perfection, with elegant serenity.  ~mateuss
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
avatar
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

Posts : 2948
Join date : 2013-01-18

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: First Power   Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:03 pm

Memoire put the knife back in his boot.
"Whatever works."
He tugged on Vincent's binds. "Come on, you. We have an elf king to see." He flicked his eyes sideways at Lavina. "So, you're the elven princess, eh? The stories about your beauty are true, though it's a pity you still have to grow up a little more."

Riastrad sighed.
"Let me put it this way, ma'am. I am not the kind of person you wanna get angry, because when I get angry my magic does the talking for me and gags my mouth." He looked at her. "You got magic, ma'am?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Sponsored content



PostSubject: Re: First Power   

Back to top Go down
 

First Power

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

 Similar topics

-
» which "kinesis" power do you want?
» A display of icy power.
» The Path to Power [Training]
» Epic Power Rangers Discussion
» Arthur Power Ranger Parody: Elwood Rangers

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TBRP - Text Based Role-Playing :: Roleplaying :: Fantasy / Realistic-