HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Mon Dec 17, 2018 3:31 pm
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:28 pm by Heizengard

» Salutations
Fri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
Mon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
Sat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
Thu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

Share | 

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

Dungeon Master>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:14 pm

While wandering around outside, Elyan noticed an all too familiar bird flying towards him.
"Oh, you again. Got something else for me?"
Sky landed on his shoulder and he quickly took the message attached to her leg. He took the message and read it quickly.
"It looks like things have taken a turn for the worse before we even started. Lovely."
He tied the message back onto Sky's leg and sent her away. Not wanting to waste any time, he jumped down from his post and tumbled forward upon landing. He immediately started dashing towards the throne room, trying to take the path with the least amount of guards stationed. He drew his bow just in case and carefully opened the door to the throne room.

What he saw in there was both confusing and horrifying.
"Ella...? But why?"
He saw a young girl brutally assaulting Ella, who hardly made any effort to defend herself.
"But why would he do this to his own queen? He wouldn't, would he? That means...she was on our side all along."
He readied an arrow and looked closely at his target, the king himself. But...he hesitated for just a moment. He would only get one chance, only one shot before he was spotted and the element of surprise that he wanted so desperately was lost. His face contorted in rage as he looked at the king...but at the last minute, he changed his target to the girl attacking Ella and fired his arrow. It hit her dominant arm, forcing her to drop her weapon immediately.
"Ella, can you run?! Get out of here, NOW!!!"
He readied another arrow, in case she needed more help.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

Shinimagami>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:15 pm

'I can't wait any longer.' Valeria thought to herself. "STOP!" Valeria shouted, as she removed the glasses from her face. She walked to the center of the room. "You'll kill her if you keep this up, and so many of us have already lost their respect for the King." She added in a cold tone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:56 pm

"Oh for crying out loud-!"
Mathuriel gritted his teeth, swung his sceptre, tore a hole in reality and stepped out of nowhere with Allora to face the king in the throne room.
The king laughed, despite the wound to his lieutenant. "Captain, restrain Ella. If she moves, take her legs away." Kiss snarled at Elyan, but moved to comply.
The king surveyed the throne room, the guests frozen, unsure how to react.
Then he grinned.
"Ella, you are aware I KNEW your entire act was a ruse right from the first moment, right?"

Mathuriel was too stunned to respond.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   Wed Apr 30, 2014 3:06 pm

Ella at this point was to weak to fight back, she just laid there as kiss held her down. When the king mentioned he knew of her plan the entire time she looked over at him.
"H-How"
she spoke in weak voice, which caused her to start coughing again. She had gone through everything she did to save her comrades.

Skye had landed on Allora shoulder just as they appeared
"good girl"
she then looked up at the king keeping her hand on her crossbow in case he made any wrong moves

~welcome to TBRP im your admin Miss Elegent Serenity (Ella Serenity for short) if you have any questions feel free to ask me. Feel free to jump in  any of the threads at any time or message me for thread info ~
the ultimate beauty - is her heart, a pure crystal diamond that holds no sin, but has known it. A heart that only gives to others, and yet, in doing so, takes the hearts of others by becoming their idol.A perfect form. A perfect heart.Bound together in perfection, with elegant serenity.  ~mateuss
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

Shinimagami>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   Wed Apr 30, 2014 3:16 pm

Valeria walked towards Allora and Mathuriel, still with a serious expression on her face. She looked at Kiss, tempted to blow her off Ella, though she reconsidered this temptation when the King threatened to take her legs as well. "You have no advantage here." She said sternly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

Dungeon Master>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   Thu May 01, 2014 1:32 pm

Elyan pointed his arrow right at the king, charged it with energy and laughed loudly.
"It's like she said, your majesty. We clearly have the advantage here. All of us have managed to make it here to the throne room and now I have an arrow pointed right at your skull. Oh, and that little magic trick you used last time? If I see so much as a flick of your wrist, all I have to do is let this arrow go and bam! Instant regicide."
He smiled wryly.
"So, what's it going to be? Will you give up and surrender quietly, or do I get to have some fun today?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   Thu May 01, 2014 2:50 pm

The king gave a long mocking laugh.
"Ella, Ella, Ella, it was SO OBVIOUS! What do you take me for, a child?! You clearly hate me, you hate me with every fibre of your being! I just wanted to see what I could get away with and you were so devoted to your little troupe that you let me get away with anything - except what I truly wanted."
The king's eyes narrowed, and his fists clenched. "You couldn't just break, could you? You COULDN'T JUST BREAK!!"
He suddenly snapped and was in a roaring tantrum, punching the throne and the walls in his rage.
"YOU JUST WOULDN'T CHANGE FOR ME! YOU WOULDN'T BE THE WOMAN I NEEDED YOU TO BE! YOU JUST WOULDN'T, WOULDN'T, WOULDN'T!!"
He seemed to recover a little bit, and he glared at Elyan, Valeria, Allora and Mathuriel.
"Ah, but here's the issue. One word from me and Ella's head gets taken off it's shoulders. And are you willing to bet Ella's life on you being faster than her, girl? Or my word being faster than your arrow, boy? And even then, do you have any idea what you're dealing with? Any idea at all about the kind of opponent I am? You pitiful degenerates just think brute force solves everything."
He beckoned at Elyan. "Do it. Shoot me. And Kiss will cut her traitorous sister to pieces by the time I hit the floor."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

Shinimagami>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   Thu May 01, 2014 4:24 pm

Valeria took a deep breath, then said: "Wouldn't you rather someone more 'entertaining' than someone who's almost dead?" She asked, as she slowly stepped towards the King and Kiss. "Let me trade places with Ella."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

The7thSeal>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   Thu May 01, 2014 10:34 pm

The doors to the hall were ripped from their hinges by a torrent of blood. He stood there, wearing an originally white coat, though now it was predominately blood red, the arms of it consisting of steel armour, the outside of forearms had 3 blades running along them.
'5 years...' he started clapping slowly. '5 long years, and you haven't changed a bit. You're still the same arrogant. petulant child you always were.'
While continuing his sardonic clapping, he made his way towards the king. 'Wanting want you can't have. Destroying what you don't like. Bullying people into doing your bidding.' He spat on the ground, 'Pathetic.'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   Fri May 02, 2014 1:52 am

Ellas whispered to herself
"The woman he needed?"
she looked at the others as the king spoke to them she mouthed the words
"I'm sorry"
to them for complicating the situation more then it should be. Ella then looked up at Kiss, she slowly reached her hand up to touch her sisters face.
"S-sister, can't you see it, can't you see what he is doing? He is the murderer here, he is the one killing all the people. All we are trying to do is protect them."
she coughed
"I-I'm sorry I didn't know I had a sister, mother cast me out of the village we lived in when I was a child. She discovered I had this ability and said I was cursed. I didn't know she had another child"

~welcome to TBRP im your admin Miss Elegent Serenity (Ella Serenity for short) if you have any questions feel free to ask me. Feel free to jump in  any of the threads at any time or message me for thread info ~
the ultimate beauty - is her heart, a pure crystal diamond that holds no sin, but has known it. A heart that only gives to others, and yet, in doing so, takes the hearts of others by becoming their idol.A perfect form. A perfect heart.Bound together in perfection, with elegant serenity.  ~mateuss
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

Dungeon Master>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   Fri May 02, 2014 1:40 pm

Elyan let out a frustrated sigh and lowered his bow, dispelling the energy he had stored in it. He heard a loud crash as the door was blasted open, and he looked over to see someone walking into the room.
"Blood magic, huh? Fun stuff. Just to fill you in, we're at a bit of a standoff right now because his royal highness over there has one of our people hostage. Unless you can figure a way around that, we're still kinda stuck on square one."
He looked back over towards the king, not wanting to keep his eyes off of him for too long.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   Fri May 02, 2014 6:36 pm

The king's brow wrinkled at the sight of the prisoner.
"You again. Figures you'd have conned these innocent do-gooders into releasing you."
Then he laughed, with a tinge of mania.
"God, I sound like a storybook villain! Is that what I actually sound like?"
He looked around. "Is that what I actually am?"
Then he laughed again. "Well, I suppose it's all really a matter of perspective..."

Mathuriel was getting a headache. But not the "I'm-sick-of-hearing-you-blabber-on" kind, or even the "Too-much-noise" kind. He was getting the "I'm-not-going-to-be-able-to-stand-up-much-longer-oh-god-the-pain" variety.
Even holding his sceptre up was agonizing. His head felt like it was going to split in two. He'd never been in so much pain in his life. And it could not have been timed worse.
He couldn't stop his fingers opening and his knees buckling, and down he went to the floor, his sceptre skittering away into a corner.
"G-gnnnh..." was all he could manage. He managed to get to one knee, then lost conscience completely and fell flat on his face, blood pooling out from his nose.

The king grinned. "So, one of you down and we haven't even started. Splendid. And no, Valeria, I think I won't take you up on that offer. Ella's the only one out of you miserable mortals I plan on keeping alive. The rest of you can all die for all I care."
Kiss's eyes widened at this statement, and the king looked at her.
"Kiss..." he said lovingly. "You're my daughter, my finest soldier. You've obeyed every order I've given you without question, correct?" Kiss nodded obediently. The king moved over to her and stroked her hair. "Thank you for your excellent service, my dear. I have one last order for you."
Snick.
Thukk.

"Roll over and die," the king sneered as he pushed the stiletto blade straight into Kiss's neck, impaling her windpipe and piercing the jugular. Had he removed the blade, death would have been near enough instant, but not only did he leave it in, he reached down, grabbed Ella's weak hand, and forced her to take a grip on the hilt before stepping back, Ella's grip now being the only thing keeping the knife in her sister's throat.
Kiss shuddered and gasped for air, but managed to look down at her sister, coughing and gasping.
"Ella...I...I'm sorry we won't... won't get to... know each other, better... I'm sorry I hurt... you..."
She reached up with a trembling hand to stroke Ella's hair. "At... at least... I got to see you... that's... what I always wanted... good or evil, whatever you were... all I..." She coughed, and blood trickled down her chin, and she didn't have much breath left, but she kept talking. "I wanted to talk to my sister... and tell her... that..." She could barely keep her eyes open at this point. "...I...always wanted... a sister..." Her eyes almost closed, but it was clear that she was never going to regain consciousness, not properly. All that remained was Kiss's hand in Ella's hair, and her eyes, so similar to Ella's were still gazing into Ella's own.
And the stiletto blade that Ella was keeping in her throat, which was also the only thing keeping her alive.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   Fri May 02, 2014 10:58 pm

When the king pushed the blade through Kiss's neck, Ella's eye grew wide
"NO SISTER!!!"
she yelled, when the king first grabbed her hand she tried to tug away but was to weak to. Holding the blade on her sisters throat all Ella could do was try and comfort her
"Shh, its ok, I'm here"
tears streamed down her face
"I wont let go, I wont let you die, you're the only family I have"
she stroked her sisters hair
"just take small breaths and don't speak anymore, I am right here"
Ella used her free hand to rip a piece of fabric off her dress and used it to help soak up the blood from Kiss's neck keeping her head as steady as she could on the blade.
"P-Please stop this, help my sister, don't let her die"
Ella started to sob
"please"

Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

Dungeon Master>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   Sat May 03, 2014 3:38 am

"Oh...you really shouldn't have done that, your royal highness."
Elyan raised his bow again, his entire body now surging with power.
"Let's get one thing straight here. Nobody cares about your "perspective." Nobody wants to hear your justifications, your excuses or how your mommy didn't love you enough. The fact of the matter is, you just gave up your one and only chance of walking out of here alive because in case you didn't notice, there's a lot of people in this room who would love to rip your head off and turn it into a trophy. I'm afraid you're fair game now. The only question is, who gets the satisfaction of watching the life drain from your eyes? My bet is either me or the blood mage over there. And personally...I don't like losing."
He aimed his arrow straight at the king's heart.
"If you want to give some overly sappy final speech, now's the time. Although personally, I'd find it much more entertaining if you begged for your life."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   Sat May 03, 2014 3:03 pm

The king completely ignored Elyan's entire speech, his eyes feasting on Ella's heartbreak.
Then he looked up at Elyan.
"I'm sorry, did you say something? I missed it, it was probably very impressive."
He looked down at Ella. "As much as I hate to say it... my queen," he mocked, "that injury is completely fatal. You're the only thing keeping her alive. But she's in terrible, terrible pain right now," he coaxed, "horrific agony! Finish her off, Ella, kill her. Put the mongrel out of her misery."
Then he looked up at the assembled group again. "By the way, you can start attacking now if that's what you want to do. I'm not bothered anymore. Just know that if you do, you'll be robbing Ella of the final moments of peace with her sister - and Kiss of her last few moments altogether."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   Sat May 03, 2014 3:15 pm

Ella ignored the kings comments and kept her focus on her sister. She ran her fingers through Kiss's hair a few more times as tears poured down her cheeks.
"I-I wish I could have known you growing up, I always wanted to have a sibling. "
she took in a deep breath trying to fight back another sob
"Tell me what to do, please...what do I do?"
she couldn't hold it in anymore and broke down crying hysterically. She looked up at the king
"Help her, please.."
She paused for a moment deciding whether to say this next part, she looked into her sisters eyes
" I'll...I'll do anything just... please... save her"

Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   Sun May 04, 2014 1:45 pm

The king laughed.
"How about no? The horrifying thing, Ella, is that you're causing her far more pain and fear by keeping that knife in her throat like that."
He put his hands to his mouth, mock-appalled.
"Oh, Ella, how could you be so evil?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   Sun May 04, 2014 1:58 pm

Ella looked at her sister
"I-I'm sorry, I sorry we didnt get to know each other and I'm sorry for making you suffer. I tried sister, I'm so sorry"
she gave her sister a kiss on the forehead she didnt want her sister to suffer any more then she already had
"Please forgive me"
she pulled the knife away and tossed it on the ground then pulled her sister close to her hugging her as she took her last few breaths
"I love you sister even though we didnt get to know each other, I'm soo sorry"
she rocked back and forth holding her sister in her arms crying hysterically

Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   Sun May 04, 2014 3:09 pm

The king walked over to Ella and knelt beside her, holding her head to his chest.
"There there," he murmured, "there there. I know it hurts. I know. It's ok, it's ok..."
He whispered in her ear.
"Want her back? Then kill all of them. Now. I know your strength. Kiss is waiting..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

Dungeon Master>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   Sun May 04, 2014 3:42 pm

Still keeping his bow aimed at the king but not wanting to fire because Ella was so close, Elyan called out to Ella.
"Oh, like he's really going to keep that promise?! Even if he could, what do you think he would do if he gets what he wants? Do you want to live your life as his slave? Would you want that for your sister, too?! He's just trying to mess with your head, please tell me you see that!"
He glared at the king, hatred showing through in his eyes.
"Just back away. Give me an opening and let me finish what we all set out to do!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

Shinimagami>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   Mon May 05, 2014 4:43 am

Valeria tightened her fists, almost drawing blood from her hands. "You sick son of a bi**h." She snarled. "How could you do that to your own child, and Ella's sister?!" She stepped forward once. "It takes a special kind of masochist to do that to his own family!" She hissed. "I'll relish in your demise."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   Mon May 05, 2014 6:57 am

Ella froze from rocking when the king approached her and spoke in her ear. She closed her eyes contemplating on what to do. She looked down at her sister for a few moments, kissed her on the forehead then laid her down on the ground placing her arms on her chest and closing Kiss's eyes. She whispered in her sisters ear
"sleep well, no one can harm you anymore"
she then looked up at the king
"NO!"
she said in an angry tone
"I won't kill them. Even if my sister is waiting for me, how do I know you don't intend to kill me like you did her, your a monster, a murderer, you can beat me as much as you want. But you wont break me like you did her, you won't turn me against my friends, the people."
She slowly tried to get up only to fall back down again. Her eyes started to glow, lightning pulsated around her. She it was obvious she was weak from the fight that occurred between her and her sister
"If anyone is going to die today its gong to be you"
she raised her hand and sent a lightening bolt towards the king, using everything she had left to conjure it up. After the lightning left her hands she fell to the ground blacking out completely....

Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

The7thSeal>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   Mon May 05, 2014 7:10 am

Great lances of blood across the room at the king, catching him full in the chest as the lightning struck.
'Keep away for her, you disgusting vulture.' He snarled at him, as he walked between Ella and the King, giving her a sideways glance.
'Rest easy, my Lady.'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   Mon May 05, 2014 2:14 pm

The king took the lightning bolt and the lances of blood without even trying to defend himself, being blasted back into his throne which shattered under the impact.
For a moment, he lay there, his features obscured by shadow.
"I see."
He started picking himself up. "You'll never join me. You'll never complete me. You'll never be mine, will you?" He sounded almost broken. "Everything I've done... everyone I've killed... the countless deaths, the endless list of sins... all of it would have been worth it with you beside me."

Then he reached his feet and his eyes flared red.
"Alright. If you won't join me in my hell... THEN I'LL DRAG EVERY LAST ONE OF YOU INTO IT KICKING AND SCREAMING!!"

The castle shuddered as though an earthquake was happening, and the walls started to break apart.
The king's eyes blazed with fury, and he screamed a bloody yell of vengeance to the heavens. It was the sound of a man who was without anything left, who had been broken so badly all he knew was rage. And as everyone knows, nothing is more dangerous than a man with nothing left to lose.
He drew back his hand and -

The entire group reappeared on a grassy wet hill a few miles away, the castle visible in the distance.
Mathuriel made it to his feet, wiping his nose. "Seemed like a good time to leave...

The castle exploded outwards, a great blast of energy reducing everything it touched to dust as it flickered and blazed for another mile or so. The surrounding villages stood no chance and were disintegrated before they even knew what hit them. The entire land now had a massive black scar running across it.
Then, despite the impossible distance, they could hear the king roar again and the ground began to shake.
"So..." Mathuriel said, "what the hell did I miss?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

Dungeon Master>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   Tue May 06, 2014 8:18 am

Elyan put away his bow and looked at Mathuriel.
"Well, let's see. The king had what could only be described as the mother of all hissy fits and tried to kill us all. That guy over there..."
He pointed to the man who used blood magic.
"...Yeah, he can use blood magic and apparently he's pretty good at it. As for the rest..."
He glanced towards Ella then looked back at Mathuriel with a sad expression.
"...If you missed it, I'll fill you in later."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 26Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 26  Next