HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 2:58 am
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 22 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 22 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 22 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 22 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 22 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 22 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 22 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 22 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 22 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 22 Empty
Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 22 EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 4:12 am

Ella hugged her sister back
"Yes..I am safe now, away from those that took me away"
she rested her chin on her sisters shoulder
"I promise I wont leave you again. We are safe now"

Skye let out a screech and Allora stood up
"Well Looks like Skye has found us a place to stay for the night. A abandoned cabin just about a mile north from here"
she brushed off her clothing
"We better get a move on if we want to get some rest"
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 22 EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 2:39 pm

Elyan nodded to Allora.
"Nice work, it's a good thing we have those friends of yours around."
He then took out his bow looked at Valeria and Allora.
"Keep your guard up. The king might have let us go, but that's no reason to start thinking that he'll keep his promise for very long."
His memory from when he had Awakened started to become clearer, and for just a moment he had a vacant look in his eyes.
"That shadow...we have to do something about that, too..."
He shook his head, focusing on the task at hand again.
"Scratch that last part. Let's get moving."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 22 EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 7:48 am

Valeria turned and looked at Elyan, with a puzzled expression on her face. "Shadow?" She repeated. "What shadow?" He asked him, as she stepped closer towards him.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 22 EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 10:20 am

The opinion of a slimy worm such as Vorgen did not concern the king too much. However the urge to slice his little project - or Vorgen himself - in half did surge up upon him after hearing the faint mocking tone in the word "queen".
"Do not make the mistake of thinking yourself indispensable, Vorgen," the king said, still very much calm. "I look forwards to progress on your work. However I am forced to tell you that, should it not surpass the rewards of simply aiding me in killing them the first time around, I shall have to mete out a punishment more severe than anything you could come up with - and that is saying much."

Kiss rested her head on Ella's chest. "Promise you won't leave me again," she sighed with happiness, relaxing completely onto her beloved sister. "Promise me. Please?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 22 EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 3:07 pm

Ella laid still for a moment when her sister rested her head on her chest. Ella hesitantly places her hand on Kiss's head and sighed as she looked up at the ceiling
"I promise"

After walking through the woods dodging trees, branches, stumps and avoiding running into wildlife, the group found themselves outside of a broken down cabin. Skye landed just on the roof of the cabin
"Well this is it"
Allora said as she walked up the three steps on the porch and opened the door. Spirit was the first to enter with Mathuriel on his back. Spirit sniffed the place out to make sure the coast was clear. After sniffing around he looked up at Allora and gave her a nod
"Welp its safe for us to use, no sign of people or wildlife."
Allora walked into the cabin, inside was some furniture. It was a bit dusty but useable, The door lead to the living room. On the opposite side of the room was another door which lead to a hallway that lead to two other rooms. Allora vanished into the darkness for a moment to check out the other rooms then reappeared from the hallway.
"Well looks like this will have to work for the night. there are two single bed in the one room and a larger bed in the other"
She looked at Valeria
"I think it would be better if we shared the larger bed. I don't think the guys would like sharing a bed together"
she giggle
"Spirit can sleep on the floor next to the bed. It beats sleeping in hay that's for sure"
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 22 EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 10:07 pm

He sighed, continuing to grind the contents of the bowl into a fine paste.
'The issue with that my lord, is that in her current state, nothing short of killing her would faze her. However, I promise that she will fulfil her purpose admirably.'
He smirked a little to himself. 'I would say I am indispensable, at least until such a time as you can find someone to take my place. So, if that is all my Lord, may I humbly request that I be left to my project?'

He watched from high in the trees, as the group entered the cabin. His hawk-like eyes following the girl with the wolf with particular interest.
He growled, before leaping away from his perch, further into the woods.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 22 EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 2:02 am

Valeria looked at Allora and smiled gently, then looked at Elyan. "We should get Mathureil into one of the other beds first." She suggested, as she pulled on her gloves onto her hands. "But," she paused for a moment, trying to think of how to word her question; "what happened back there, with the King...I'm sorry." She looked down slightly. "I can't help feeling like the things he said provoked you in a way I didn't want.." she paused again. Then shook her head, and started to walk into the room with the larger bed.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 22 EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 5:45 am

The king allowed himself a chuckle.
"Oh no, Vorgen. I was talking about punishing YOU."
He turned and walked out of the room. "Be sure you keep a lid on that ego of yours. If it makes a mess, I shall ensure it does not do so again."

Kiss nuzzled her softly.
"Thank you, sis... you're the best sis ever."
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 22 EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 2:16 pm

"Hold on."
Elyan put his hand on Valeria's shoulder as she was about to leave the room.
"Look, what you did back there...you made the right choice. No doubt about it. I wasn't myself, that's for sure; if I actually did manage to use enough of that power to stop the king...who knows how long it would've taken me to come back. I might've done something I would regret by the time I came back to my senses. It would have consumed me..."
He stopped for a moment and laughed derisively to himself.
"...Just like the old man said all along. You helped me out when I needed it the most, just like we promised. I can't thank you enough for that."
He then looked over to Allora.
"Actually, there's something that's been on my mind. Do you think you could give us a few minutes in private? And, uh...take him with you, just in case he starts waking up?"
He motioned to the unconscious Mathuriel on Spirit's back.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 22 EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 3:27 pm

Allora looks down at Spirit, while scratching her head
"Umm sure, I'll just place him..."
She pointed to Mathuriel
"in the bed and let you two talk in private"
She walked into the hallway and disappeared into the darkness, Spirit following behind him. She entered the room to the left where there were two single beds. Spirit walked over to the one and stood next to it, which allowed Allora to roll him onto it. She then looked down at Spirit
"I wonder what they wanted to talk about in private"
she shrugged
"Ah well its non of my business. "
She sat at the foot of what is now Mathurial's bed and petted Spirit on the head, back and chest
"Your such a good wolf. I dont know what I would do without you. It was like it was yesterday when you found me wandering in the woods."
she paused for a moment, that was one of the few good memories she had. They had been inseparable since. She wrapped her arms around Spirit and embraced him in a hug
"Thank you"
she said quietly
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 22 EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 9:01 am

He smirked as the King left the room, then turned his attention to Melissa.
'Don't you worry.' he said to no one in particular, 'I'll solve this little conundrum, and we can get back on track.'
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 22 EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 12:52 pm

Elyan nodded as Allora left the room.
"Thanks."
When he was sure that everyone else was out of earshot, he took a deep breath and looked at Valeria.
"I wanted to talk to you some more about what happened back there. Because of everything that happened, I had a hard time remembering it all but it's been coming back to me piece by piece and...by the time we made it here, everything had cleared up in my mind."
He averted his eyes, seeming a little nervous. The idea that this was very unlike him came to his mind, but he couldn't help it.
"This might sound like a stupid question, but...did you really mean all that stuff you said back there?"
Of course he knew the answer. He saw her tear-soaked face and heard the way she desperately called to him, but he had to ask anyways.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 22 EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 2:41 pm

Valeria looked at Elyan, before answering him, she walked up to Elyan, and turned his head to look at her. "Of course I meant what I said." She replied in a soft tone. "As much as I hate the King for what he said, and what he's done to so many other people...at that very moment, the only person I cared about and feared for, was you."
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 22 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 11:22 am

For just a quick moment, Elyan's face flashed red and he stumbled on his words, unsure of what to say next.
"Valeria...I, uh...I mean, what I mean to say is..."
His heartbeat sped up and he had to take a second and force himself to calm down.
"...I feel the same way. That's kinda new for me, since...I've never felt that way for anyone as far as I can remember. But I do. Right now, you're the most important person in the world to me."
He sighed, feeling frustrated at how poorly he was able to express himself.
"How can I say this without sounding like an idiot? Before I met you, I was used to feeling alone. It bothered me at first but after a while, it became...natural. Maybe even comfortable. At that point, I wasn't even trying to get close to anyone at all. But somehow, you went and changed all of that. Now I can't even imagine going back to how I used to be."
He choked back his emotions one last time and spoke in what was almost a whisper.
"I won't let anything happen to you, Valeria. I won't lose everyone I care about again."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 22 EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 5:08 am

Valeria's cheeks flushed, as Elyan spoke. The only thing she could think to do, was to wrap her arms around him, and rest her head on his chest. "It's a new feeling for me as well." She whispered. "After so many years of only family members, distant and closer to home trying to kill me for my power and mana...I never thought I would ever feel comfortable around anyone without wondering if they were going to try to kill me." She looked up into Elyan's eyes, her own eyes shinning, as she smiled gently.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 22 EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 7:59 am

Mathuriel sat bolt upright, eyes wide and screaming at the top of his lungs.
"I'M NOT GIVING YOU THAT FUCKING SCROLL AGAIN!!!"
Then he threw back his head, eyes glazed and out of focus and made a noise like a wounded cow, long and protracted, deep and sad, but most importantly it was VERY LOUD.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 22 EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 8:42 am

Allora was busy petting Spirit. When Mathuriel sat upright and yelled she jumped grabbing her bow and aimed it at the door. At first she thought someone else was in the room. When she realized it was all clear she put her bow back and looked over at Mathuriel with a raised brown
"DONT DO THAT!!"
she sat back on the bed
"You about gave me a heart attack"
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 22 EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 8:52 am

OOT: Way to be that guy, bro. Total moment killer.

Seeing Valeria's smile, Elyan felt himself starting to relax. His feelings of discomfort and awkwardness faded away and he smiled gently back at her as he held her in his arms.
"Valeria..."
He whispered softly and closed his eyes, losing himself in her warm embrace. When suddenly...

"I'M NOT GIVING YOU THAT FUCKING SCROLL AGAIN!!!"

Elyan's eyes shot open when he heard a very familiar voice coming from another room. He let out a small sigh and muttered under his breath.
"Yep. I'm definitely hitting him."
Slowly and reluctantly, he pulled himself away from Valeria, his expression going back to its usual serious look.
"I guess, uh...we'll have to pick this up later. Duty calls and all that."
He glanced over to the other room.
"We should probably see if he's okay."
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 22 EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 2:33 pm

OOT: Take it from someone who's been there. Sexual and romantic tension is pretty enticing by itself, but PENT-UP sexual and romantic tension goes off like an orgasmic bomb after a while. You'll be thanking me later.

Mathuriel's pupils were dilating, rapidly, growing to coat his eyes in darkness then shrinking to pinpricks. His entire form was shaking, starting to fade in and out of focus, and he was making groaning bellows as he thrashed in the bed he'd been placed in. "STOP IT!!" he begged an invisible something or someone. "FOR HELL'S SAKE I'LL DO ANYTHING JUST PLEASE FUCKING STOP IT! I DON'T WANT TO WATCH IT ANY MORE! I DON'T WANT TO WATCH IT ANY MORE!!"
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 22 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 6:00 pm

Valeria nodded her head. "If not to hit him, to make sure he remains silent and not attract any unwanted attention." She spoke calmly, as she walked towards the hallway.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 22 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:58 pm

Allora was quick to react and ran over to Mathuriel She started shaking him
'Wake up, its just a dream..WAKE UP!!"
she shook him harder 'what on earth is this scroll he talks about?' she wondered as she continued to try and wake him up

Ella stared at the ceiling for what seemed like forever as her sister laid against her hugging her. Ella took a deep breath
"Do you remember your childhood?"
Ella was drawing a blank trying to remember being a child. All she remembered was being with the king and only wanting to serve him.
"I...don't remember"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 22 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 1:43 am

Mathuriel seemed oblivious to the world, thrashing and yelling like he was possessed.

Kiss looked up at Ella. "You don't remember? They must have done something to you, sis - that's a shame."
She looked saddened by this. "You used to be so happy... you were a maid here with me in the castle, and the king was so kind and sweet to us that one day you told him you loved him. Then he took you for his consort and you were so happy that day... then they took you. His enemies, who wanted to turn you against him, by filling your head with lies!"
Kiss squeezed her tighter. "They won't get you again sis. I won't let them, I promise!"
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 22 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 8:59 am

Vorgen stood in the cage with Melissa, a syringe in on hand. He wasn't sure if it would work, but the properties of the concoction, or at least the base ingredients, should give the desired effect.

Melissa was on her haunches, hands on the ground before her, snarling at him. She would have dived on the man without a moment's notice, but he wasn't like the prey that had been thrown to her. He wasn't afraid, wasn't threatened. His features were cruel and he had an air of violence about him. And he reeked of death. So she waited for him to make a move, try to catch him off guard, then tear him apart.

She didn't get that chance. Streams of blood struck her from all sides, breaking her body and holding her in place. He stepped closer and crouched beside her.
Vorgen pressed the syringe into her neck, and depressed the plunger.
'Now, little 'Lissa, I need you lucid. I have plans for you, and as a savage monster, you'd be more of a liability.'
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 22 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:24 am

Ella continued to stare at the ceiling trying to remember anything of what her sister had told her
"I....I can't remember any of that"
Ella then lifted up her left hand and looked at it, but there was no ring
"When did we get married?"
she showed her hand to her sister
"If we were married wouldn't I have a ring?"
Ella closed her eyes and tried again to remember
"Why cant I remember anything?"

Allora did the only thing she knew to do to wake him up since shaking him didn't work. She back handed him across the face hoping that would be enough
"WAKE UP!!"
She lifted her hand again to backhand him once more if that didnt wake him
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 22 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:44 am

"They must have taken it from you," Kiss said, annoyed. "I'm sure he'll get you a new one, sis! And you must not remember because they messed around with your head. You remember me though, right?" she asked anxiously.

Mathuriel blinked.
"Er... hey, Allora. What are you doing on top of me?"
Then,
"WHY DOES MY CHEEK HURT LIKE HELL?! Ow..." he winced as he rubbed it.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 22 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next