HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:16 pm
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:28 pm by Heizengard

» Salutations
Fri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
Mon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
Sat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
Thu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

Share | 

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:23 pm

Allora just watched as the man cut the guard throats and the blood raising upwards. She stepped back to give space her mouth gaped open
"well thats something you dont see everyday"
she looked at Mauthrial and nodded
"I think we should"

Ella winced each time her pulled her hair to make her move faster. Her knees started to get sore from crawling on the hard floor. She had never felt so belittled in her life but at this point fighting the king would only result to others getting hurt. 'just a little longer' she kept thinking to herself. When he told her to kiss his feet, she slowly lowered herself and with trembling lips kissed his feet.
"thank you, your majesty"
She had wondered how much longer he would continue to torture her. Then there was the fact that everyone she knew would be at the wedding they would see her like this. Ella then started to sob as she raised herself from kissing her feet but she kept her eyes from looking at the king

~welcome to TBRP im your admin Miss Elegent Serenity (Ella Serenity for short) if you have any questions feel free to ask me. Feel free to jump in  any of the threads at any time or message me for thread info ~
the ultimate beauty - is her heart, a pure crystal diamond that holds no sin, but has known it. A heart that only gives to others, and yet, in doing so, takes the hearts of others by becoming their idol.A perfect form. A perfect heart.Bound together in perfection, with elegant serenity.  ~mateuss
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   Sat Apr 26, 2014 1:19 pm

Mathuriel shook his head, and was walking after the man.
"Call me old-fashioned and far too interested in camaraderie, but I'm not exactly going to let you fight him alone. I don't know how weak you think we are, but he beat all of us without even exerting himself. Your abilities look prodigious but I seriously don't think you can take him in a duel. That said, if it's going to be hard for us to leave, we may as well help anyways."

The king gently helped her to her feet and kissed her.
"Good girl," he said soothingly, wiping away her tears. "Such a well behaved queen. You're almost at the part where the wedding would conclude, but I want something more from you yet." He led her back to the room and let go of her lead. "Get dressed. Choose anything you want, another reward for being so good."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

Shinimagami>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   Sat Apr 26, 2014 1:31 pm

Valeria rose from the bench she was sitting on, looking around the courtyard. 'The wedding is supposed to be starting soon.' She thought to herself, as she turned, and walked back inside the castle. 'I really don't know what to expect...or how this is all supposed to go down; but I doubt it will be an easy task.'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   Sat Apr 26, 2014 1:50 pm

Ella slowly walked into the room. she opened up and walked into the closet, searched through the clothes and picked out something to wear. She slipped on a simple dark blue dress. A moment later she walked out of the closet and back into the bedroom.
"Is this ok?"
she kept her eyes down to the floor

Spoiler:

~welcome to TBRP im your admin Miss Elegent Serenity (Ella Serenity for short) if you have any questions feel free to ask me. Feel free to jump in  any of the threads at any time or message me for thread info ~
the ultimate beauty - is her heart, a pure crystal diamond that holds no sin, but has known it. A heart that only gives to others, and yet, in doing so, takes the hearts of others by becoming their idol.A perfect form. A perfect heart.Bound together in perfection, with elegant serenity.  ~mateuss
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:09 pm

The king watched her dress, before taking her by the arm and practically dragging her to the throne room.
Everyone bowed when the king entered, but he pointed straight at a lady-in-waiting. "You. Get your new-born I know you have and bring it here, now."
He withdrew a dagger from his pocket, but only Ella could see.
"I wish to show the queen the miracle of life..."
Then he whispered in her ear.
"And make you end it as it's barely begun."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

Shinimagami>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:22 pm

Valeria, standing behind another lady-in-waiting, kept her gaze from making contact with either the King's nor Ella's line of sight. Though she was dressed as her sister, either one of them could determine who she was if they looked at her long enough.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:49 pm

Ellas eyes grew wide and she shook her head as she started stepping back
"N-no, I-I can't, I won't"
she looked over at the lady in waiting then back at the king, she lowered her voice so that only he could hear
"Do what you want with me, but please don't make me hurt that innocent child"

Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

Dungeon Master>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:57 pm

MateusseDarkslight wrote:
"The king's wedding is tonight. I and Allora plan to crash it at the vows. Target the king first. Find ways into completely innocent positions. Good luck.
Mathuriel."

After receiving his orders, Elyan made his way to his post and looked out on the courtyard.
"It finally ends here, tonight. Just a little while longer."
He muttered to himself as he calmly stood on top of the wall.
"The king first. Make sure he's dead. Then...the traitor."
His eyes narrowed as he mentally pictured his two targets.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:00 pm

The king smirked.
"Here are your options. You can either kill the child. Or you can kill the mother while the child watches."
He grinned at the prospect of destroying Ella's soul as she committed murder.
"I'll leave it to you to decide."
The woman returned with her child, a bouncing baby boy, and the king kissed Ella's cheek, before whispering in her ear.
"Make your choice."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:04 pm

Ella looked over at the woman then the child then back at the king. She took a deep breath getting up the courage
"I won't do either"
She prepared herself knowing that he would probably strike her again

Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:35 am

The king gave a mock sigh, with the air of someone about to play their ultimate trump card.
"Very well, my dear. I suppose I'll have my pet do it instead."

He snapped his fingers.

A woman stepped forth from one of the darkened corners of the room. She was feminine but her face was covered with a veil covering her hair and eyes. She was clad in a loose transparent veil, though she was wearing armor covering her sensitive areas underneath. Her face had clearly been soft, once. It looked like someone had taken the youth, the innocence - the childhood - and instead replaced it with the cold hard stare of a killer.
"Kiss? Please demonstrate to the queen exactly what the captain of my royal guard can do."
He pushed Ella forward a little, towards the woman.
"Why don't you put on a show for us? I'm curious to see which is stronger..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:53 am

Ella gave the king a confused look almost stumbling as he gave her a push
"Put on a show?"
she looked over at the woman
"Captain?"

Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   Mon Apr 28, 2014 2:46 pm

While Ella was still flustered, Kiss stepped forward and slammed her straight in the gut, making her see stars and making her want to vomit.
"Kiss doesn't do talking much, that's why I like her," the king laughed as Kiss grabbed Ella by the hair and threw her against the wall, waiting for her to get up before hitting her again. "Don't hold back, now... I want to see some sport."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:27 am

When Ella was slammed in the gut she gasped for air, making her fall to her knees. When kiss grabbed Ellas Hair Ella had tried to pry her off only to be thrown into the wall, causing Ella to cry out in pain. For a moment Ella curled up to catch her breath and compose herself. She slowly started to get up, first up on her hands and knees, when she felt stable enough she stood up. When Ella looked up at kiss her eyes were glowing brightly and before kiss knew it she was being stricken by an orb of blue lightening.
"T-that hurt"
Ella said breathing heavily. She raised her right hand, blue lightening surrounded Ellas body sparking here and there, the lightening seemed to raise up to her hand and a moment later a large lightening bolt came crashing down on kiss but instead of it being just one the bolt split into several bolts that had struck kiss. Ella was quickly loosing stamina, the abuse she took from the king earlier had her exhausted.

Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

The7thSeal>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:23 am

MateusseDarkslight wrote:
Mathuriel shook his head, and was walking after the man.
"Call me old-fashioned and far too interested in camaraderie, but I'm not exactly going to let you fight him alone. I don't know how weak you think we are, but he beat all of us without even exerting himself. Your abilities look prodigious but I seriously don't think you can take him in a duel. That said, if it's going to be hard for us to leave, we may as well help anyways."
'I almost killed him in single combat before. Without interruptions, I can finish the job.'
He turned his head to the two behind him, 'Head to the throne room, your comrade is in grave peril. I'll meet you there, after I have what I need from the armoury.'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:19 am

Kiss's eyes widened, and she staggered back in shock as the bolts struck.
The first one hit, making her stumble back, almost losing her balance and falling over.
Then she straightened, her veil thrown off by the blast, and summoned blue lightning of her own, which effortlessly dispelled Ella's own attacks.
She looked shockingly similar to Ella right down to the hair and eyes. The only difference wasn't visible, it was palpable - the softness of Ella's face was gone, the natural kindness and light had died. Instead, there was only the cruel stare of a killer, with a brooding rage in her eye as she punched Ella square in the face, making her topple over.
"Ooh..." the king winced in sympathy. "Looks like your younger sister has some questions for you..."

Mathuriel closed his eyes. "...Not yet. Ella can hold her own, we have to stick to the plan. Where's the armory at?"
He then turned to Allora. "Get Sky to send another message to Elyan, looks like we're moving a lot earlier. Tell him to get to the throne room, on the double. And - agh!" He doubled over, blood spurting from his nose. "God, DAMNIT!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:31 am

Ella cried out as she was struck in the face and toppled over. Her cry was loud enough to echo through the room. Ella tried to get up only to fall over again.
"I-I don't have a-a s-sister"
she looked at the woman before her
"impossible, who are you?"

Allora nodded and started writing the info down on a paper and sent skye off to find Elyan with it. After a few moments skye had landed on Elyans shoulder waiting for him to take the paper tied to her talon. Allora looked at Mathuriel
"Do you think its wise to go earlier?"

Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:24 pm

The woman's face was twisted in hate, whilst the king's was wrinkled with glee.
"After you were gone, my dear, your mother and I... we had an interlude. Cue your little sister you see before you. Say hi, Kiss!"
Kiss grabbed Ella by the throat and slammed her head against the floor. "I mean, after we told her about all the horrific things you did, and all the murders you committed, and the monster you truly are... is it no wonder she's not happy to see you?"

"You killed children!" Kiss spat, kicking Ella across the floor. "You killed pregnant women! Animal! ANIMAL!" She seemed demented with rage.

Mathuriel got up, looking desperate, wiping his nose. "Seems to me like we don't have much choice. We have to move, and fast..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:35 pm

Ella eyes grew wide when he spoke of her mother
"M-my..mother?"
When she was grabbed by the throat and slammed to the floor Ella gasped for air. She had reached up to push her sister off.
"No I....."
Before she could say anything she was being kicks across the floor. Ella held her hand out towards her sister
"Please stop...I didn't hurt them, I tried to protect them. H-he is lying"
Ella started getting up she was very weak at this point
"Don't do this please, I beg you"
Ella's eyes started glowing brightly as she prepared for another attack

Allora looked at Mathurial
"Are you going to be ok, do you need help?"
she moved closer to him
"If your feeling weak we should get out of here"

Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

Shinimagami>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:25 pm

Valeria clenched her fists tightly...trying very hard not to interrupt....though that was easier said than done. She clenched her fists tighter, trying to keep a calm expression on her face, though with each passing second, that was getting harder and harder to accomplish. 'Where is everyone....' She thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:51 pm

"Liar."
Kiss jabbed her fingers into both of Ella's eyes, brutally. Before Ella could even react she'd been picked up, flung against the wall, and treated to a brutal barrage of punches, one of which broke her nose.
"You've gotten so weak, Ella."
After twenty seconds of the most thorough beat-down Ella had ever received in her life, she was allowed to sprawl, bloodied and broken, onto the stone floor. "Such a pathetic queen. Such a pathetic killer. I think, when we're married, I'll let Kiss do this to you every night. Not when you're pregnant, obviously, though I might keep her as a mistress in the meantime..."
The king walked forwards, pulled Ella up off the floor, and whispered into her ear. "Now you stab that child, or I'll let Kiss make what you just went through feel like a pleasant massage, do you understand?"

Mathuriel was on his feet, swaying a little but looking ferocious. "I. AM. FINE. Where the hell's that bird of yours gone, has the message been delivered yet?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

The7thSeal>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:54 pm

He was already gone by the time Mathurial recovered, though the distant sound of clashing steel and being cries cut short made it obvious where he had gone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   Wed Apr 30, 2014 1:02 pm

Ella could barely stand that she dropped right back down to her knees when the king picked her up. When he whispered for her to stab the child Ella looked up at the king, she inhaled which was painful that she coughed a few times before speaking
"I won't do it, I will not kill that child"
she would rather die the to have to kill a child. If it meant having to take another beat down from her sister then so be it.

Allora looked in the direction where her bird went
"I'm not sure she is probably still trying to deliver the message, We can leave and she will find me if need be"

Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   Wed Apr 30, 2014 1:11 pm

The king could not resist a smile at her words.
"That's my queen, incorruptible until the end."

Kiss looked up at the king questioningly. The king's response was short and succinct.
"Take her arm."

Kiss withdrew her sword, kicked Ella onto her back, and stabbed her sword straight through Ella's arm, missing the bone but spraying blood all over most of the guests, who jumped back in horror, some screaming at the sight of the impaled limb.
The king smirked. "Now that's what I call a clean stab. No hacking, no faltering, straight through the arm. Well done, Kiss, well done."

Mathuriel suddenly stiffened.
"Something, somewhere, just became very very bad."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   Wed Apr 30, 2014 1:39 pm

Ella screamed out in pain
"STOP..PLEASE"
she curled up on the floor clenching her arm trying to stop the bleeding. Her sobs could be heard throughout the room. She couldn't take much more of this. Ella started to feel dizzy, she was going into shock from all the injuries she sustained.
"P-please..help me.."

Allora looked at Mathuriel with a confused expression
"What do you mean"
she then heard a faint scream which seemed to echo through the halls
"Should we go and check that out?"

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 26Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 26  Next