HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:30 pm
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
S&M- what are you EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
S&M- what are you EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
S&M- what are you EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
S&M- what are you EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
S&M- what are you EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
S&M- what are you EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
S&M- what are you EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
S&M- what are you EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
S&M- what are you EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

S&M- what are you

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

S&M- what are you Empty
Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: S&M- what are you   S&M- what are you EmptySun May 11, 2014 1:36 pm

~Welcome to the world of Slaves and Masters~

Which are you?
(of course this is all PG13 related due to site rules)

Name:
Interest: (if you want to list it)

Masters are in command of their slaves, they choose how they want to treat their slaves, whether they want to be mean to nice to them. Masters can punish their slaves as they see fit (please keep this pg13 and there will most likely be some bunnying included )

Slaves must do as their masters tell them. Of course you can choose to be disobedient and receive punishment from your master. You can also be a slave in training someone who is new to being a slave and needs to be trained.

You can also choose to be someone who is unsure whether to be a master or a slave but would like to enter into the world of S&M. You can eventually have your character make their choice by seeing things in a slave/ master relationship. basically follow and monitor, a slave or master, ask questions to the characters, try things out ect.

most of all have fun create plots. there is no real plots to this. Masters can decide to create groups (meet up with one another in a plot) to talk about how their slaves are behaving, get input, sap stories from each other ect.

If you want to do this and be a master or slave to someone make sure to pm and ask if they are ok with doing a character. Or if you see a character that is freely wandering and say they are a 'slave looking for a master' you can approach them. things like that. some people might have picked out who they want their character to be with.

Have fun
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

S&M- what are you Empty
MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: S&M- what are you   S&M- what are you EmptySun May 11, 2014 2:01 pm

Name: Stakenforth Carnivorenstead
Position: Master
Interests: Subtleties of forced submission, equality within subservience and adoration and devotion without cease.

Lord Stakenforth Carnivorenstead, heir to the Carnivorenstead fortune, was very rarely seen outside of his manor. Many people said he was devoted to his humanitarian work of protecting endangered wildlife from the ravenous appetites of poachers and thieves, and he was. However, everyone was entitled a break.

And right now, Stake - as he liked to abbreviate his name to on occasion - was pulling up to a front door in a civilian suburb to visit a girl that he knew had only recently arrived in the city. She would not know his name. She would not know who he was.
He smirked a little. But she would most probably like what he had to say, and what he had to offer...
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

S&M- what are you Empty
Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: S&M- what are you   S&M- what are you EmptySun May 11, 2014 2:02 pm

Name: Patience
position:slave
Interest: TBD

S&M- what are you Anime_slave_girl1542

Patience was in her home doing some unpacking and organizing. She had her ipod hooked up to speakers and had it blaring as loud as it could go. she was dancing around the room while putting things away. It was a new beginning for her and she was finally able to get her own apartment away from her mother. Patience was dressed in just a large T-shirt and panties, her long brown hair was put up in a messy pony tail. She didn't plan to go out nor did she plan to have any visitors. so she decided to dress comfortably, her blinds were closed but allowed plenty of light in for her to see.
She had decided to take a short break from unpacking and have a small snack to eat. she grabbed some fruit from the frisge, fruit she bought at a market earlier that day and a glass of milk, settled down at the table and started eating while humming to the music on the ipod.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

S&M- what are you Empty
MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: S&M- what are you   S&M- what are you EmptySun May 11, 2014 2:20 pm

Stake rung the doorbell. Then he knocked on the door.
He held the files his agent had... acquired for him.
Then he smiled. This one will be... perfect.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

S&M- what are you Empty
Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: S&M- what are you   S&M- what are you EmptySun May 11, 2014 2:32 pm

Patience heard the doorbell and quickly jumped up from her chair knocking it over and ran to turn her ipod off. She then rushed to the door and opened it just enough to peek outside. She looked the man up and down before speaking
"Hello, can I help you?"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

S&M- what are you Empty
MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: S&M- what are you   S&M- what are you EmptySun May 11, 2014 2:39 pm

"Hello," Stake said brightly. "Your name is Patience Millicent Fluffle, a name you don't tell most people about especially the middle part, I'm sure. Your habits include dancing, listening to music, take-away "easy" food and looking into the intricacies and delights of servitude to another. You often profess about your longing for a strong capable master who can show you depths of yourself you never realized were there, who would take care of you and love you and would receive your undying and devoted passions in return."
He paused, so she could absorb how much he knew.
"How rude of me, may I come in?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

S&M- what are you Empty
Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: S&M- what are you   S&M- what are you EmptySun May 11, 2014 2:43 pm

Patience was shocked that he knew all that information about her.
"I'm sorry I don't know who you are and I am not interested in anything you are selling, so if you wouldn't mind I would like you to leave"
she started shutting the door
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

S&M- what are you Empty
MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: S&M- what are you   S&M- what are you EmptySun May 11, 2014 2:57 pm

He put his foot in the door.
"Madam, I am not a salesman, and allow me to introduce myself."
He smoothly reopened the door and stepped inside.
"My name is Stakenforth Carnivorenstead. But, to abbreviate, you may call me Stake. Allow me to explain. I am a widely renowned figure in the wildlife protection industry, dealing in the maintenance of animal enclosures all across the globe, as well as the very serious task of ensuring that various endangered species are not exterminated by loathsome poachers. Recently, a gang of mercenaries moved in, with the task of abducting me and holding me to ransom, using their computer to stay in contact with their employers. My parents... were killed in the ensuing attack. I ensured to never let such lax security measures affect my life again. Now, I have a team of extremely intelligent hackers -sanctioned by the government, might I add - working around the clock to ensure that no-one in this city poses a threat to my safety, or my enterprises. So what do these hackers find when they give your computer a customary sweep? They find a sweet, innocent, naive but curious young woman who wishes to learn more about being a submissive. I mean you no harm, Patience. Let me assure you," he said softly, stepping closer to her so their bodies slightly touched, "I could put you in very," he leaned close enough to hold her gaze with his sea-like blue eyes, "very deep trouble." There was an unmistakable seductive tinge to his voice. "I can show you things you didn't know you wanted to do. I can give you pleasures a woman of your age and inexperience can only dream of. And I can incidentally make you incredibly rich, wealthy, and you'd never want for anything ever again. And in exchange? I only ask to be the one to help you fulfill all your secret little," he gently kissed her on the cheek, "desires."

He stepped back. "So, with that said, dinner at 7 tonight? Fantastic, so glad you agree. Choose any clothing you like, don't bother bringing any money, and please don't put on any makeup, you look..." he smiled, "...delicious as it is."
He walked out onto her drive. "Of course, you do have the chance to refuse..." he said, looking over his shoulder at her, a wicked glint in his eye.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

S&M- what are you Empty
Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: S&M- what are you   S&M- what are you EmptyMon May 12, 2014 12:22 pm

Patience jumped when he put his foot in the door. When he reopened the door she started moving back until she couldn't move anymore. She started breathing heavily unsure of what his intentions were. She didn't say a word as he spoke and when he was so close to where their bodies were touching she didn't know how to react. She just stood there looking up at him hoping he wouldn't do anything to hurt her. Her eye widened when he said he could put her in very deep trouble. When he leaned in to kiss her she tried to move her head for him to miss only for her to back it against the wall which allowed him to kiss her and when he stepped back she relaxed slightly. "dinner tonight at 7:00?" she quickly looked up at him as he walked towards her driveway
"Dinner? but....I don't know you. How will I know where to go IF i decide to go?"
She held the edge of the door tightly 'what just happened here' she thought to herself
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

S&M- what are you Empty
MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: S&M- what are you   S&M- what are you EmptyTue May 13, 2014 10:26 am

"Don't worry. I'll pick you up. And as for not knowing me, I can rectify that tonight. And I know you'll go, because otherwise you'd have already refused. A part of you is very interested in my offer. A part of you I hope to get very acquainted with tonight."
He got back in his car. "See you tonight." Then he drove away.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

S&M- what are you Empty
Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: S&M- what are you   S&M- what are you EmptyTue May 13, 2014 2:15 pm

Patience quickly shut the door after he left. Placing her back against the door she slid herself to the floor
"What did I jut get myself into?"
she backed her head against the door a few times
"stupid ...stupid... stupid"
she said each time
"I just agreed to go to dinner with a complete stranger, one who practically made a move on me, none the less. How do I know he isn't some psycho"
she backed her head against the door even harder
"UGH"
she took a moment and stared at the ceiling
"How on earth did he know all that info about me, My personal life? is he a stalker?"
she took a moment staring at a watermark on the ceiling while thinking.
"I need to find out more but am I crazy for going?"
she had a million and one questions going through her head, when suddenly
'coo-coo...coo-coo"
her clock went off six times. Patience quickly jumped to her feet.
"I only have an hour?"
she ran to the bathroom to grab a quick shower put on some light makeup even tho he told her not to put any on, she put her hair up and curled it nicely so she had some tendrils down the side of her face and hanging down the back. When she was finished she then ran to her room rooting through her clothing trying to find a nice dress to wear
"I know its in here somewhere"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

S&M- what are you Empty
MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: S&M- what are you   S&M- what are you EmptyTue May 13, 2014 2:54 pm

Stakenforth returned to his home.
He got dressed, fed the horses, fed the dogs, the cats, the sheep, the armadillos - a pair he'd picked up from a shelter, they'd recently mated and he took some time petting the cute little armadillo babies - before showering, shaving, and ensuring his attire was appropriate.
He then gathered her information up, put it in a file, and waited until it was time to go.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

S&M- what are you Empty
Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: S&M- what are you   S&M- what are you EmptyTue May 13, 2014 3:09 pm

"AH HA"
Patience came out of the closet wrapped in just a towel holding a pink strapless dress with a corset backing to it
"I know this dress was in here somewhere"
she walked over to the mirror dropped her towel and slipped her dress on making sure to tighten the backing of it. It looked more like a summer dress then anything. She tuned so her back was facing the mirror making sure it fit her properly
"well this will have to do"
she said to herself. she walked over to her dresser grabbing a pair of black undergarments and slipped them on and then slipped on a pair of white strapped dress heels. She grabbed her purse and a sweater from her closet and then waited. she sat in her living room moving her leg up and down nervously while watching the pendulum on her clock swing back and forth.
"I cant believe I am actually doing this. I must be crazy, maybe this is a bad idea"
Back to top Go down
Lullabye
Lullabye
Ruby
Ruby

S&M- what are you Empty
PostSubject: Re: S&M- what are you   S&M- what are you EmptyTue May 13, 2014 5:04 pm

Name: Lully Lion
Position: Slave (Poorly Trained and Not House Broken)
Interest: Cuddles
Spoiler:
OOT: Now you post Hii-Chan
Back to top Go down
Heizengard
Heizengard
Ruby
Ruby

S&M- what are you Empty
PostSubject: Re: S&M- what are you   S&M- what are you EmptyTue May 13, 2014 11:33 pm

Name: Grant
Position: Master
Interest: None as of now (AKA I cannot think of any Razz)

OOT: Picture is gonna have to wait.

Grant's alarm went off as he slowly got up out of bed. Looking at his calender he checked the date on it. "Oh..." He said still half asleep. It said today was the day his new pet from the program he joined would arrive. His doctor told him that a pet would be good to have to help with his anger and depression issues. Slowly going to the living room, Grant made a pot of coffee and sat down on the couch, waiting for his delivery.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

S&M- what are you Empty
MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: S&M- what are you   S&M- what are you EmptyWed May 14, 2014 8:24 am

Seven o'clock rolled around, and Stake drove up to Patience's front door.
Knock. Knock.
He stood there, waiting for her to open the door and come out of her own free will.
Back to top Go down
Lullabye
Lullabye
Ruby
Ruby

S&M- what are you Empty
PostSubject: Re: S&M- what are you   S&M- what are you EmptyWed May 14, 2014 10:27 am

Lully swallowed nervously as she walked up the sidewalk to the porch. Her heart was racing. She knew this is what she wanted, but still she was scared. What if this person was mean and cruel? Well, overly cruel. Hesitantly she reached out and pressed the button by the door and the bells rang inside. She could hear footsteps approaching and then the door opened.
"Good morning, Master!" She said cheerily just as she had been instructed. "I've been sent here by the foundation. My name is Lully. It's good to meat you?" She enthusiastically hugs Grant nuzzling him a bit.
Back to top Go down
Heizengard
Heizengard
Ruby
Ruby

S&M- what are you Empty
PostSubject: Re: S&M- what are you   S&M- what are you EmptyWed May 14, 2014 10:38 am

Grant had a slightly confused look on his face when he looked at Lully. I thought it was gonna be an actual pet. Not something... human like. Grant led her inside his house and closed the door behind him. "Well make yourself at home I guess." Grant said, scratching the back of his head. "To tell the truth I was expecting a cat or a dog, not... well..." Grant realized he was probably being rude so he shut up. "Um... is there anything I should know about? Like what you eat and so on?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

S&M- what are you Empty
Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: S&M- what are you   S&M- what are you EmptyWed May 14, 2014 11:22 am

Patience was getting ready to go back and change out of her dress and not go. She was heading down her hallway when she heard the knock. She froze
"what do I do, Do I answer or let it go?"
before she could think things through she was already standing at the door with her hand on the knob turning it. She took a deep breath, let it out then proceeded to open the door
"H-hello"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

S&M- what are you Empty
MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: S&M- what are you   S&M- what are you EmptyWed May 14, 2014 12:14 pm

Stake greeted her with a winning smile.
"Good evening, Patience. I see you have made an effort to look beautiful for me. Unneeded, but I am honored regardless."
He extended his arm for her to take.
"Come, we shall talk more on the way. It is only a short walk to where I plan on taking you, and let me assure you the food, music, atmosphere and entertainment is... top quality."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

S&M- what are you Empty
Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: S&M- what are you   S&M- what are you EmptyWed May 14, 2014 12:26 pm

Patience placed her arm through his while looking up at him
"WI didn't know what else to wear, most of my stuff is still in boxes and this was the only dress I could find that was unpacked."
she looked down and fiddled with the fabric a bit
"I don't think I am dressed properly for someplace fancy, I know a great place to eat in town that's not to expensive"
She wasnt one to expect someone to shower her with riches or buy expensive things for her
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

S&M- what are you Empty
MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: S&M- what are you   S&M- what are you EmptyWed May 14, 2014 1:54 pm

Stake walked with her past his car, and down the road, leading into a cul-de-sac. He stopped outside what seemed to be a completely normal house, before knocking on the door four times, and then twice. The door opened, and he and Patience were ushered down a small flight of stairs into a large basement area.

Inside, women in extremely tight and revealing outfits, including cat ears for some, bunny ears for others, collars or ball gags around their necks, some in maid outfits, others in schoolgirl outfits, served food on silver platters to various guests who sat at tables while seductive smooth jazz was played. The women in question did not look unhappy or upset, but rather cheerful and enjoying themselves as they swayed from guest to guest, occasionally disappearing back into the kitchen for some more food, showing off their outfits at every opportunity.

"Well now," Stake said, placing his arm around Patience's shoulder. "Table for two, then?"
They were shown to their table by a woman who was dressed as a strict schoolteacher, complete with springy wooden ruler, and as she left to confirm their arrival she swatted her butt with the ruler and let out a slight "ooh" of pleasure.
Stake looked at Patience, his ocean eyes examining her reactions. "I know some of these outfits would not look out of place in your wardrobe..."
Back to top Go down
Lullabye
Lullabye
Ruby
Ruby

S&M- what are you Empty
PostSubject: Re: S&M- what are you   S&M- what are you EmptyWed May 14, 2014 2:01 pm

"Um..." Lully took on a thoughtful expression. "I eat normal stuff. And meat. Definitely meat." She nuzzled up against him again and nibbled on his arm a little. "Oh! I don't know how to use the potty." She admitted hiding her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Heizengard
Heizengard
Ruby
Ruby

S&M- what are you Empty
PostSubject: Re: S&M- what are you   S&M- what are you EmptyWed May 14, 2014 2:23 pm

"Oh." Grant said petting her head awkwardly. "That is a bit of a problem." Grant wasn't really prepared for this to tell the truth. He never had a pet growing up and he doesn't really know much about... whatever she is. She looked part human and part... cat of some kind. He's glad that she could eat basically anything though. "Well as long as you don't piss on the carpet or furniture it should be fine."
Back to top Go down
Lullabye
Lullabye
Ruby
Ruby

S&M- what are you Empty
PostSubject: Re: S&M- what are you   S&M- what are you EmptyWed May 14, 2014 2:32 pm

"I'll try my best, Master." Lully confirmed. She looked around the house with curiosity and then began to wander around opening drawers and doors and pulling things out. For every drawer or cabinet she had questions for literally everything in each one. "Master, what's this for? What does this do, Master? This thing looks silly, Master. What is it?" She had no idea what anything was.
Finally she got to where Grant kept the kitchen knives. Taking one out she examined it curiously. "Master? What's this for?" She asked waving the knife around dangerously.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

S&M- what are you Empty
PostSubject: Re: S&M- what are you   S&M- what are you Empty

Back to top Go down

S&M- what are you

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TBRP - Text Based Role-Playing :: Other :: Archive-