HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 12:56 am
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
S&M- what are you - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
S&M- what are you - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
S&M- what are you - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
S&M- what are you - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
S&M- what are you - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
S&M- what are you - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
S&M- what are you - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
S&M- what are you - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
S&M- what are you - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

S&M- what are you

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Heizengard
Heizengard
Ruby
Ruby

S&M- what are you - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: S&M- what are you   S&M- what are you - Page 2 EmptyWed May 14, 2014 2:42 pm

Grant had a look of irritation on his face at the constant questions. I thought a pet was supposed to help with my anger problems, not make them worse. Despite his growing irritation he answered her every question. When they got to the last drawer in the kitchen, Lully pulled out a knife and waved it around. "Don't do that!" Grant shouted, trying to grab her arm but missed. The blade of the knife hit the top of his hand and cut it. "Ow!" He shouted, grabbing his hand. "Put that down right now! Damn it!" Blood trickled out of the cut. It wasn't very deep but it still hurt like a bitch. "Don't touch anything in that drawer okay!?"
Back to top Go down
Lullabye
Lullabye
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: S&M- what are you   S&M- what are you - Page 2 EmptyWed May 14, 2014 2:50 pm

Lully teared up. "I'm sorry!" She dropped the knife onto the floor. Dropping down on all fours she began to act oddly. Looking around constantly as though she was trying to find a way to escape and seeming to shrink in on herself at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Heizengard
Heizengard
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: S&M- what are you   S&M- what are you - Page 2 EmptyWed May 14, 2014 3:07 pm

Grant glared at Lully but calmed down a bit as he saw her in fear. "Tch. Whatever. I'm sorry I got so mad." He said. He picked up the knife and put it away, then left the kitchen. He headed back into his room and left the door open, trying to calm down. His hand was still bleeding a bit but it wasn't deep enough to need a bandage.
Back to top Go down
Lullabye
Lullabye
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: S&M- what are you   S&M- what are you - Page 2 EmptyWed May 14, 2014 3:10 pm

Still worried Lully followed him crawling on hands and knees. "Master. I don't want to go Out Back. Please don't tell them to take me outside. I don't wanna go!" She said, tears soaking the fur on her cheeks. Out Back was a bad place. They took others Out Back and she never saw them again. Out Back was a bad place. A very bad, scary place.
Back to top Go down
Heizengard
Heizengard
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: S&M- what are you   S&M- what are you - Page 2 EmptyWed May 14, 2014 3:19 pm

Grant looked at Lully as she crawled into his room. "I-it's fine! I won't take you outside! I promise just don't mess with the knives anymore alright!?" Grant was still mad but he was trying to act calm when he spoke to her. He was failing at that. Grant took a deep breath and closed his eyes for a moment. Regaining his composure, he looked at her. "I'm sorry I yelled at you. I just freaked out a little. I'm not gonna take you outside or whatever it was you told me not to do alright?"
Back to top Go down
Lullabye
Lullabye
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: S&M- what are you   S&M- what are you - Page 2 EmptyWed May 14, 2014 3:25 pm

"You promise?" Lully asked nervously. Grant nodded. Her demeanor did a 180 and she tackled him onto the bed and began to poke and lick him. "Master tastes like soap." She giggled.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: S&M- what are you   S&M- what are you - Page 2 EmptyWed May 14, 2014 11:05 pm

MateusseDarkslight wrote:
Stake walked with her past his car, and down the road, leading into a cul-de-sac. He stopped outside what seemed to be a completely normal house, before knocking on the door four times, and then twice. The door opened, and he and Patience were ushered down a small flight of stairs into a large basement area.

Inside, women in extremely tight and revealing outfits, including cat ears for some, bunny ears for others, collars or ball gags around their necks, some in maid outfits, others in schoolgirl outfits, served food on silver platters to various guests who sat at tables while seductive smooth jazz was played. The women in question did not look unhappy or upset, but rather cheerful and enjoying themselves as they swayed from guest to guest, occasionally disappearing back into the kitchen for some more food, showing off their outfits at every opportunity.

"Well now," Stake said, placing his arm around Patience's shoulder. "Table for two, then?"
They were shown to their table by a woman who was dressed as a strict schoolteacher, complete with springy wooden ruler, and as she left to confirm their arrival she swatted her butt with the ruler and let out a slight "ooh" of pleasure.
Stake looked at Patience, his ocean eyes examining her reactions. "I know some of these outfits would not look out of place in your wardrobe..."

Patience body had been slightly tense the entire trip. She got even more nervous when they were being led into a basement. 'oh god please don't tell me I'm walking into some sort of ritual cult that's gonna sacrifice me to their god' she thought to herself until the reached the basement. She looked up and was surprised to see all the women dressed as they were. Patience went to take a step back but before she could Stake had his arm around her shoulder and requested a table for the two of them. She followed the woman dressed in the schoolteacher outfit. She had to admit it was a cute outfit. She sat in he chair and kept her eyes on the table for a moment as she thought things through 'What is this place, I have never seen a restaurant like this before, not with women dressed like this"
**Snap**
patience eyes quickly went to the woman who showed them their table, the noise of the ruler hitting her butt snapped patience out of her train of thought. The womans reaction to the ruler hitting her made patience even more confused. She watched as the woman walked away, and when she looked up at Stake he was looking back at her, he eyes had a bit of hunger in them, and she quickly looked away, looking around at the women wandering around the restaurant.
"Some of them are ok and some of them are nice but why would I have clothing like that in my wardrobe? What kind of place is this I have never seen nor been to a restaurant like this"
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: S&M- what are you   S&M- what are you - Page 2 EmptyThu May 15, 2014 2:02 pm

Stake smiled, coyly.
"Don't play the innocent with me."
He got out her file and placed it on the table.
"You forget, I have access to your internet history. All of it." He grinned, watching her embarrassment as menus were deposited at their table.
"I know all the kinky stuff you like to watch. I know all the outfits you look up on those online adult shops. I know your fetishes, and I know your fantasies. I know every little thing about you, and I like every little thing about you."
He looked down at his menu. "So what would you like to eat?"
On the menu was a list of Patience's favorite foods.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: S&M- what are you   S&M- what are you - Page 2 EmptyThu May 15, 2014 2:11 pm

Patience hid behind her menu trying to hide her embarrassment from him. She looked over the choices of the menu
"It's hard to choose, I don't know what I want to have"
she couldnt get the fact he knew all this info about her to even focus on what she wanted to eat
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: S&M- what are you   S&M- what are you - Page 2 EmptyFri May 16, 2014 12:22 pm

"Well, you want it all," Stake said matter-of-factly.
"I'll have the BBQ chicken. And please, don't look so confused. Just take it one step at a time. What would you like to eat?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: S&M- what are you   S&M- what are you - Page 2 EmptyFri May 16, 2014 2:04 pm

Patience looked up at him
"I think I will have the same as you if thats ok"
she placed her menu down on the table. She looked down at the table as she asked this next question
"Why me?, I mean I just moved into town trying to start a new life, why did you choose me of all people, why not pick someone local that has been here a while?"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: S&M- what are you   S&M- what are you - Page 2 EmptyFri May 16, 2014 2:24 pm

Stake ordered, and the waitress bowed and departed with their order.
"Because, Patience, no-one here has what I want. I want someone who is not only beautiful - they are ten a penny - on the OUTSIDE, I want someone who is strong, vital, young, clever, intuitive, and above all, willing to submit to me. You reach every single one of those requirements with flying colors. But do not think I am some unthinking tyrant who takes what he wants. I am going to make you an offer."
He pushed her file across to her.
"This is all the information I have on you. In the wrong hands, it could be disastrous. Feel free to burn it, or perhaps keep it somewhere - I have doubts that such a detailed article of your life will ever be chronicled by anyone else."
He steepled his fingers and held her gaze.
"At your request, I can eliminate all information of you from my files. Also, at your request, I can leave you alone after this meal, and we can never see each other again. Or, I can give you a job as a secretary on my estate, and I can show you the pleasures you've always longed for but never had the chance to experience. You will want for nothing, and you will be given everything. On that, you have my solemn word." He sat back.
"Of course, do take some time to decide."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: S&M- what are you   S&M- what are you - Page 2 EmptyFri May 16, 2014 2:48 pm

Patience took one of the files and started flipping through it as he spoke to her. she paused a moment and looked up at him
"What happens to me if I don't take the offer"
she looked down at the files
"what happens to all this information?"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: S&M- what are you   S&M- what are you - Page 2 EmptySat May 17, 2014 1:21 am

"Oh, that's an entirely separate deal. I'm not a criminal, and I would never blackmail anyone who didn't deserve it. Whether you choose to enter the arrangement with me or not is completely independent of what happens to all this information. That, is completely up to you."
He looked around. "Any person in this room can vouch for me being a man of my word. If you want this information gone, regardless of what else you decide, it will all be removed."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: S&M- what are you   S&M- what are you - Page 2 EmptySat May 17, 2014 3:46 am

Patience sat back in her seat pondering her decision. She could use a job, and to not have to worry about struggle sounds like a dream come true. She looked up at him
"Whats the catch, if I decide to do this what do you get out of the ordeal.. there has got to be a catch for you to offer me such a great deal"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: S&M- what are you   S&M- what are you - Page 2 EmptySat May 17, 2014 10:39 am

Stake's smile became warming.
"That is simple. I get to be the one to bring you out of the shadows of your innocence and give you the naughty education you have always longed for. And I get a competent and beautiful employee. It's a better deal for me than for you, in my opinion."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: S&M- what are you   S&M- what are you - Page 2 EmptySat May 17, 2014 12:50 pm

Patience thought for a moment
"could I try it and if I don't like it would I be able to change my mind"
she closed the files
"I want to make sure i have an out if i dont want to do it"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: S&M- what are you   S&M- what are you - Page 2 EmptySun May 18, 2014 9:03 pm

Stake rolled his eyes.
"My good lady, I'm not a supervillain. You will have the right to terminate your employment at any given moment."
The food arrived as he talked.
"I'm not a monster, good grief..."
He started eating. "The entertainment should be starting soon."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: S&M- what are you   S&M- what are you - Page 2 EmptyMon May 19, 2014 12:57 am

"Well since I am able to terminate the employment whenever I choose to, and the fact I could use a job, I think I will accept your offer"
Patience looked at the food that was placed in front of her. it looked delicious. When he spoke about entertainment she raised a brow
"entertainment?"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: S&M- what are you   S&M- what are you - Page 2 EmptyMon May 19, 2014 1:33 am

"Oh... a little talent show, I suppose you could call it."
The curtain went up on a stage in the middle of the room, and a young woman dressed in only a bra and panties was trying to navigate one of those electric puzzles, where a hoop needed to be moved over electrified wires in a pattern from one side to the other. What was notable, however, was that the red wire moved down from the puzzle and into her panties, where a slight shape could be made out.
She tried to navigate a particularly difficult turn, and the metal touched the hoop.
Instantly a loud buzzing filled the air, and the woman gasped and bit her lip, moaning in pleasure.
The restaurant whooped and clapped, hoping for more mistakes from her, and Stake smiled.
"Fascinating, wouldn't you agree?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: S&M- what are you   S&M- what are you - Page 2 EmptyWed May 21, 2014 10:43 pm

Patience mouth gaped open"
"This is what you call entertainment?"
she looked at Stake
"How can people put themselves up there like that in front of all the people and not feel humiliated"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: S&M- what are you   S&M- what are you - Page 2 EmptyThu May 22, 2014 1:32 pm

"That's simple."
As the woman made another mistake and let out a low moan, eliciting more cheers, Stake let one hand slip onto Patience's leg, a finger tracing the sensitive skin of her inner thigh as she watched.
"She enjoys the knowledge that her pleasure is on public display. She relishes the fact that her mistakes, visible by everyone, make her that much closer to orgasm."
His hand was now gently stroking her leg.
"Among the audience is her master, who she is probably imagining right now in her head as she plays that game. No doubt she has been instructed to not reach climax or else she'd get punished for it."
The hand skirted up her thigh, closer and closer... then it moved gently back.
"No doubt her master has told her to do that, and that master has no doubt trained her to behave herself in public. For her, she gets to sexually satisfy her fetishes and desires, and for him, he gets to eat dinner for free in return for having supplied the nightly... fun."
His finger brushed Patience's VERY sensitive area, but he then withdrew the hand and returned to eating as the girl, having made only a few more mistakes, completed the course. Out of breath, sweating but looking pleased, she bowed politely to the audience then skipped off stage to one of the tables.
"No doubt some more will come on soon." He looked at Patience, smiling a little. "Are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
Heizengard
Heizengard
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: S&M- what are you   S&M- what are you - Page 2 EmptyFri May 23, 2014 1:21 am

Lullabye wrote:
"You promise?" Lully asked nervously. Grant nodded. Her demeanor did a 180 and she tackled him onto the bed and began to poke and lick him. "Master tastes like soap." She giggled.

Grant sighed and pet Lully a bit. "That's... odd since I haven't showered today." Some time had passed as Grant got up and headed to the kitchen to make some lunch. Getting a few cans out he made some tuna fish since cats like tuna, right? Setting the food on the table Grant called for Lully.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: S&M- what are you   S&M- what are you - Page 2 EmptyTue May 27, 2014 1:39 pm

Patience froze when she felt his hand on her leg. She didn't try to move it away. In fact she did't know how to react. She held her breath when he got closer and closer and exhaled when he drew his hand back. Trying to control her breathing and no showing how it affected her. Her heart raced, and she started to suddenly feel warm. When he skidded back up her thigh her heart started racing even faster and she nearly jumped when he reached where it was sensitive. She clenched her fist under the table and when he went back to eating she tried to focus one something other then her bodies reaction. She glanced over at him she was sitting very stiff now, when he asked if she was alright
"I'm fine. umm where is the ladies room?"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: S&M- what are you   S&M- what are you - Page 2 EmptyTue May 27, 2014 11:44 pm

Stake smiled, noticing the two pert points on her chest as well as the fact she was clearly struggling not to moan and squirm in her seat from his attentions.
"Why, it's just over there and to the right. You look rather flushed," he said wickedly, his eyes gleaming. "Are you sure you're alright?"
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: S&M- what are you   S&M- what are you - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

S&M- what are you

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TBRP - Text Based Role-Playing :: Other :: Archive-