HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 11:11 am
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 5 Empty
MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 11:40 am

Cryth held her tight. "It'll be over soon... I promise. And don't be so hard on yourself! You've helped me out loads of times, Jokan too!"

RaVage hung his head, looking utterly beaten.
Maraud looked over at Sauriel. "You alright there?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 12:45 pm

Amelia looked up at him
"I couldn't help Jokan back there just a few minutes ago. He...he shoved me away and I was only trying to help"
she turned away from her brother and sat on the ground
"I don't want to be here anymore, I miss home. I wish things can go back to the way they were"
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
Lullabye
Lullabye
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 1:39 pm

The frog considered the question. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Miss Darkwing." It thought some more about it's predicament and examined its body. "I must admit that I do not remember my original form. I've traveled through too many different dimensions, had my perceptions shattered and remade too many times. I 'll change my form once my potential reality restores itself."
Seeing the curious, and in Newi's case excited expression, Flannigan elaborated. "I live in a bubble of uncertainty. It's projected by something that was sewn into me when I was assigned as a traveler. It allows me to have near magical abilities no matter what kind of physics I am surrounded by. Though it does need time to recharge."
"Now then sir," the frog turned its gaze to Tybalt. "May I have your name so that we may have met one another?"

------------------------------------------------------

The battle was going well? About halfway through the vampire hamsters, vampsters as Rail had called them, grew wings and began flying around like a bizarre fuzzy blizzard. Blood covered the floor and the five of them as they fought within the swarm. Noise staggered to the floor with multiple furry bodies clinging to her. Fenrir quickly sliced the things into bits. Noise looked up and smiled exhausted. She fell over backwards and lay unconscious on the floor, purple blood oozing from the bite marks on her skin. Picking her up with one arm Fenrir let out a bellow and began to retreat from the room.
Fonn and her shadow fought back to back spinning through the vampster filled air. They smashed and stabbed the things in droves but still they came. Hearing Fenrir's cry the two worked their way back to the entrance, stopping to get Rail who was spinning a constantly changing number and lengths of chain around her. As a group they retreated out into the corridor and shut the heavy door, bolting it in place. The sound of heavy rain was heard as multiple impacts hit the thick iron from the other side.
Fonn and her shadow attended to Noise again as Fenrir reverted to his human form.
"Well that was... unexpected." Rail simply nodded in agreement. "Mistress Newi must be apprised of the situation. You rest here and I'll be back." Rail nodded again and he hurried off.

---------------------------------------------------------

Cam had long since stopped being aware of the world around her. Inside her mind thoughts poured endlessly. Among the chaos came the magic decay principle. It basically asserted that the energy necessary to use magic fell under the same idea as half-life for radioactive atoms. It would eventually fade and one day completely vanish.
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 2:45 pm

OOT: Man, I'm out of commission for one afternoon and this thing gets flooded with posts. Okay...time to get back on it!

Sauriel stared with a truly bewildered expression at what was happening in front of him. He replied without turning his head in the slightest.
"This is...this is actually happening, isn't it?"
And with that, the last pieces of his common sense came crashing down around him. With a heavy sigh, he simply accepted the situation as is.
"Well, I suppose there's no reason for her not to..."keep him." A vampire of his power would make for an excellent familiar, at least. But we will have to set some ground rules."
He turned to Semira.
"Even if he cannot attack you or Nadia directly, I am sure that he would not hesitate to attack myself or our human companions if he had the chance. Would you mind ordering him not to attack, plot against, harm, hinder or otherwise bother us?"
He looked back at RaVage, a very subtle smirk forming on his face.
"Hmm...I wonder if we should get him a leash."
Despite his best efforts, he chuckled ever so slightly.

Tybalt leaned in closer to the frog, a look of intense curiosity on his face.
"A talking frog...how fascinating!"
When Flannigan asked for his name, Tybalt laughed a little out of embarrassment. He had spent so much time looking closely at the frog that he was hardly paying attention to what he was saying.
"Oh, right! I apologize, I seem to have forgotten my manners. My name is Tybalt; I am a wanderer on a quest for knowledge and adventure. At least, that's the short version of my story and the one I tell most often. The full truth is a little more...complicated, you see. Anyhow, it's a pleasure to meet you, Mr. Flannigan."
He hesitated for a moment.
"Pardon my curiosity again, but...may I...poke you as well? I want to see if your skin matches your appearance. A frog that travels through dimension, I've never even heard of anything like it!"
He looked at Flannigan with childlike expectation in his eyes.

While Cryth and Amelia were alone outside, a strange figure slowly approached them. He wore a pitch-black coat with a matching hood and wrappings for his hands and feet.  
"You poor children...you have wandered so far alone, with no one to watch over you."
It had the stature and shape of a man, but that was the only comparison to a human you could give it. As it slowly drew closer to the pair, it spoke in an eerie, otherworldly voice that almost sounded like a snake's hiss.
"You poor, unfortunate children...my master would be quite pleased to hear of your deaths."
His face-- if he even had a "face" to begin with-- was completely obscured in a shadow so dark that it seemed to be "too dark" to simply be hidden by a hood; as if night itself surrounded the creature's head.
"You poor, lonely, frightened children..."
He reached behind his back and drew a large scythe with a jagged, serrated blade that gleamed in the moonlight.
"...It will all be over soon. Now, be good little children and die for me.
The otherwise emotionless specter seemed to give off a distinct aura that showed pure, unfettered murderous intent.
Back to top Go down
Lullabye
Lullabye
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 3:07 am

OOC: Papa, that black text is kind of a bitch to read.

The frog gave an annoyed croak. "Fine, I don't see why not. If you must do it, I suggest you get it over with."

-------------------------------------------------------------

Lela began to twitch in her soup as her dreams were consumed by fire.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Noise hadn't woken up yet. Rail sat next to her sister and listened to thei mpacts against the heavy iron door. Her own wounds leaked pale azure blood and were slowly closing on their own. Fonn and her shadow sat on the other side of the door talking quietly with one another. An unusually loud impact drew all of their attentions to the door. Another solid hit bounced the door on its hinges.
"Something else?" Rail asked.
"Something bigger." Fonn confirmed.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Cam wandered, forgetting the purpose of her existence or what she had once been. Until a rather powerful aura brought part of her awareness back to reality. SHe stared at the hooded creature wielding a scythe before her and the two people it was confronting. Bringing more of herself back to reality she considered whether to get involved or not. Not knowing what the creature before her was made judging difficult.
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 4:26 am

He stared into her eyes, rage filling his own. Then, he saw something. A memory, or the ghost of memory. Victoria's face, struggling a terrified, replaced with a soft visage, with a warm smile.
His hand wavered and he set her to the ground, and then embraced her, holding her close.

The two walked up the mountain path. She was tan, her body lightly toned, but was disguised quite well under the cloak she wore, but failed to hide her crescent shaped horns. The man on the other had was well built, and dressed like a scholar, with belts and pouches holding various tomes and trinkets. As they walked, he was whistling the theme of The Great Escape.
'Stop that' Shula ordered, gruffly.
Gabe looked at her, like a child caught with his hands in the cookie jar. 'What?'
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 5:38 am

Decoda couldn't help but smile at Tybalt's curiosity of Flanningan.

~~~~~~

Siren, in the form of a white cat, was sleeping in a tree. Her ears twitched, as a sound gently woke her from her sleep. She slowly opened her white eyes, and lifted her feline body, and walked towards the end of the branch. She sat down, as she watched two humans talk about going home. This was an odd word to her, since she had not had a home, since her mother forced her out at 11.
Suddenly a hooded figure with a scythe caught her eye. Her ears moved forward, as she heard the being tell the humans to die. She hopped down from the tree, and turned herself into a rather large white tiger (larger than a normal tiger). She growled lowly, as she rush towards the humans, and knocked them out of the way of the stranger with the scythe.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 11:00 am

Cryth yanked Amelia away from the strange man with the scythe, and the pair huddled behind the strange white tiger that had appeared to leap to their defense.
"Great..." Cryth muttered. "Can we not go five minutes without something trying to kill us?"
Then he turned around and saw the strange bladed automaton.
"OH, COME ON..."

Maraud chuckled. "A leash would look good on him, but those orders are somewhat essential. Semira, if you would be so kind?"

--------------------------------

The lock clicked, and the door swung open.
He crept out, his feet making barely any noise on the soft carpet.
Ignoring the moaning and sighing behind him, he slunk his way to the window, sliding it open. His wings formed, and he flew up onto the roof, sated.
"What is it with brunettes and tasting so rich?" he muttered to himself. "Mind you, Mawthrough, you really have to stop cutting it so fine. Don't want to be skin and bones, do you?"
He surveyed the landscape, and his eyes alighted on a manor house, with lights in the garden, just on the horizon of the grassy plains.
He straightened his tie, took to the sky and started singing the Pink Panther theme music as he was a black shape against the night.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 1:16 pm

Amelia looked up at cryth
"Brother whats going on? why are all these people here?"
she hugged onto her brother
"What do we do?"

Semira looked at RaVage
"I think that that it an excellent idea. Ravage you are not allowed to attack, hurt, plot against, hinder or bother Sauriel or any of our companions or anyone else in fact, UNLESS we give you the command to. Do you understand?"

OOT they are baaaccckkk. but we decided to bring them here since we couldn't continue with the other RP
Chastity  leaned against the banister of the balcony looking over the garden that was full of light and chattering people. She sighed and rested her chin against her palm. 'why does father always insist on doing these gatherings?'
She eyed the one man her father had pretty much deemed his son in law and her soon to be husband. It hadn't been announced yet but she had a feeling this is what this soiree was all about. But she didn't want to marry the man her father chose for her. He was one of those guys that everyone knew and loved but he also had a darkness to him that only she knew about. She moved her free hand over her collar bone the marks were still there but faded and covered by make up. He had threatened to kill her if she told a soul about what he did to her. She was in somewhat of a trance when she heard her name being called. Her eyes looked down and he was glaring right up at him, it was he that called upon her name. He motioned for her to come to his side. She straightened up, turned and headed for the door down into the garden where he was waiting for her. She put on a fake smile as she looked up at him
"How are you this fine evening?"
she asked. Her father was just a short distance away mingling with the guests. He looked up at her and gave her an approving smile seeing her with the man he chose for her suitor.

Her eyes started changing back to their blue color seeing as he was no longer threatening her but instead embracing her. She wasn't sure how to react or whether or not she liked it. She was also completely confused, one minute he is trying to kill her the next he is hugging her.
"Why are you doing this?"

Last edited by Miss Elegent Serenity on Wed Oct 22, 2014 1:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 1:37 pm

Cryth blinked. "I have... no idea. At all. I was not trained for this."
"Neither was I," whispered Jokan directly behind them, causing Cryth to jump.
"Shall we get the hell out of here?" "I think that creature behind us might be an issue."
"Right!" shouted Cryth to all present. "How many of you actually want to kill us?"

RaVage hung his head, looking so dejected Maraud had to resist the urge to scratch his belly and tell him he was a good boy.
"Shall we return to the stadium then?" he asked.

"Nice to see you learned to behave," said her suitor, a man (if he could be called that) by the name of Fallbane. He was loved and respected by all of his demon-killing comrades as the strongest and most vicious of their creed - but he possessed many dark and depraved perversions that he'd visited on many women. Chastity would merely be one he would return to, and looking at her body made him smile. "Shall we dance?" he said in a way that made it clear it was not really a question, and held out his hand expecting her to take it.

Round about the same time, Mawthrough had landed and in typical fashion sauntered into the group of demon-hunters while taking extremely great care to not do anything that would even vaguely give his identity off. "So," he mused again to himself, "these are the Hellslayers... can't exactly say I enjoy being here but wouldn't it be the sweetest thing to enjoy one of my ene-"
He broke off, his attention caught by a lovely sight on the stairs. A woman (of course) but there were plenty of women at the party. Something about this one called to him. Invited him over, bade him take a bite or two. Told him it would be all right and that he wouldn't regret it afterwards.
He watched a man speak to her, hold out his hand. He read his lips for the last sentence. "To the rhythmic jousting," he grinned as he stepped through the crowd, keeping his eye on them.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 1:48 pm

OOT gonna give the others a chance to reply before replying as semira, nadia and amelia

"Nice to see you haven't changed a bit"
she mumbled under her breath clenching her fists. When asked to dance she didn't want to, at least not with him. She would rather use him as target practice the to dance on the floor with him, but everyone was watching, including her father and she knew if she didn't follow Fallbanes request, she would pay for it later. She pursed her lips together and placed her hand in his, putting on a sweet voice and a fake smile
"I would love dance with you. Especially after you have chosen me out of all these beautiful women to dance with"
that last sentence if heard correctly would have sounded like she was being cocky with him
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 2:08 pm

He squeezed her hand tight enough for it to hurt.
"Would be a shame if you fell over and broke that pretty little nose," he said quietly but malevolently, tugging her along. "Now just move your feet and let me show you off. Like your good old daddy wants."
They reached the dance-floor, where a few couples were already dancing. He tugged her miles too close to his body, enjoying the contact a little too much to be polite, and started practically dragging her around the dance-floor to this music:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqlBS5u7KDk

No sooner had the first verse ended, however, when there was an abrupt change in tone. The music changed, the tempo accelerating and becoming far more jaunty.
Then, across the dance-floor towards her, strode a young man with dark hair that fell playfully over his sea-blue eyes, a rugged face complete with roguish grin and dapper suit.
Fallsbane pointedly tried ignoring him, trying to dance to the new music, but the reluctance from his dance partner essentially meant he tripped over his own feet more often than not. Cursing, he relinquished his grip on her - and the new gentleman gracefully took her hand. "My lady," he said courteously, "would you grace a poor foolish gentleman with a dance? Granted, I am neither poor nor foolish, but gaining the sympathy vote to land a dance with such a beautiful damsel such as yourself is worth the self-derision," he winked. Before she could give him an answer, he had (surprisingly gently) taken her onto the floor again.
"Good luck dancing to this," Fallsbane smirked - only to glower as the music resumed its normal pace a moment later, allowing Chastity a peaceful dance with the newcomer who took her along on a slow and stunningly intimate waltz. He made sure she was not moving too fast and that she was not uncomfortable, and whirled her around in a kind of comforting rush.
"It is a pleasure to meet you," he smiled at her, eyes glimmering with a cheeky yet passionate shine. "Might I know your name, my lady?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 2:35 pm

She bit her lip when he gripped her hand tightly trying to keep from causing a scene. She didn't like how close he was holding her nor did she like the fact that he was purposely dragging her which caused her to mess up her steps and fumble a few times. If it was one thing she knew how to do it was dance. She was told her mother loved to dance before her death, Chastity also loved to dance and took classes, provided by a teacher her father had hired,  to teach her to dance . But she couldn't keep up with him, in order to dance both had to go at the same pace, as well as having a little space between them The only time a couple could dance so closely is if both were able to match each other equally with the male slightly leading the female.
She was trying to focus on not tripping that she hadn't noticed the gentleman approaching her, until Fallbane released his grip on her. It took her a moment to gather what was going on, she just looked at the man who was now holding her hand, she blinked a few times somewhat confused as to what just happened. When he asked for her to dance she was about to curtsey in response to accepting it but he had already pulled her onto the floor, but unlike Fallbane he was really gently about it. She started moving with him and was able to gracefully keep up in pace with him unlike Fallbane. She overheard the comment Fallbane said about her and she winced as if what he said hurt. She continued to dance peacefully and gracefully able to show off how she could really move compared to being forced to move in certain ways that made her uncomfortable and cause her to stumble. While they danced she couldn't help but to stare at him.

"It is a pleasure to meet you"

Chastity blinked as if stunned by the comment, her cheeks turned a little pink  
"T-Thank you"
she turned her head away slightly but was still able to keep in pace with him as they danced

Might I know your name, my lady?"

She looked back up at him
"It's Chastity, and may I ask the name of the man who has asked to dance with me"
she looked over at Fallbane and was quite surprised he allowed another man to dance with her
"I'm surprised he allowed you to dance with me, to be honest"
she turned her gaze back at the man
"He is a bit possessive"
remembering the marks he had placed on her, she will probably pay a good price for accepting this dance later on once everyone has left. She shook her head and looked back into his eyes. Tilting her head slightly
"Are you from around here? I don't ever recall meeting you before"
Back to top Go down
Lullabye
Lullabye
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 2:41 pm

Cam simply stared back at the youth with her purple gaze. She had no real way of responding so she used a simple shrug in an attempt to convey her uncertainty. Idly she wondered how this gesture would be received and to answer that her awareness brought at least fifteen different possibilities in her vision at the same time. After watching them each one at a time for their brief existence her vision cleared and she once again gazed upon the soft purple hues of the gathered beings before her.
Her wings made slight squeaking sounds as she adjusted them and the desire to smell oil again exploded within her too powerful to ignore. It took a lot of effort to keep herself from tearing her metal body limb from limb. The prison she had been wrought into was both a relief and an unbearable curse at the same time. For the uncountable number of times she wondered how long she had been wandering and how long her original body would last without a soul.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 2:45 pm

Cryth blinked. "Ok... gonna assume by the fact you're not trying to murder us you're at least neutral."
He turned to the black figure. "You asked us to die, so a definite NOPE." Then to the tiger. "And I... I don't speak tiger."

"I, Chastity, am a man of means by no means. A young devil with fire in his eyes."
He looked over at Fallsbane. "I rather think your companion was glad to be shot of you, to be honest. He seemed rather brutish. If you wish, I could keep you on the dance-floor and out of his clutches a short while more."
As they moved back and forth, he was struck by her amber eyes - a fiery gaze that sizzled against his own blue ones. "My lady, you are exceptionally beautiful. I doubt enough people have told you that before." He smiled gently. "My name is Mawthrough, by the way. Might I ask why you keep such... uncouth company?"
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 2:47 pm

OOT: Sorry about that, Lully. I thought it was easier to read in bold letters, but if it still looks bad then I'll just use the default color for it.

The creature stopped his slow approach when he noticed the other two intruders nearby. He paid no attention to the automaton since it did not seem to be directly interfering with him, but he did look directly at the white tiger and let out a horrifying, ear-piercing screech.
"Why do you intervene? Do you serve the fallen angel?!"
What little semblance of composure and sanity he had until now was replaced by blind fury and bloodlust. A black aura that seemed to devour the light around it now surrounded him, and his movements became faster and more fluid.
"Perish...perish...perish."
He walked towards the tiger who was guarding the humans and raised his scythe once again.

OOT: In case anybody was wondering, that guy is expendable. Just throwing that out there, take it or leave it.

Sauriel nodded.
"Agreed, there seems to be no more reason for us to stay here. We should find the humans and--"
He stopped suddenly when he felt a presence outside. There was another human out there, along with a faint trace of life that he could not identify and...something else that felt evil. He recognized it as one of the undead. His eyes went wide and he quickly turned towards the door.
"They're in danger. I'm sure you can sense it, as well. We have to move quickly."
He stepped outside, unfurled his wings and flew to where the others were.

Tybalt was a little reluctant since the frog seemed to be against it, but his curiosity got the best of him and he knelt down and gave the frog a quick poke.
"I see...exactly like a frog's skin! How fascinating!"
He gave it a few more pokes just to make sure.
"You really are something, Mr. Flannigan."
With a satisfied smile, he stood back up.
"So if you don't mind my asking, what bring you to our...dimension?"
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 3:03 pm

Siren 'whimpered' at the sound of the high pitch, and lowered her head slightly in pain. Annoyed, she turned into a large grizzly bear. She stood up on her hind legs, roared, and dropped her claws down on the shoulders of the blackened figure.

~~~~~~

Decoda tried to stifle her laughter as she watched Tybalt continue to poke the frog.
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 3:25 pm

The monster recoiled from Siren's heavy blow and stumbled backwards, dropping his scythe. He let out a low-pitched moan as he clutched his shoulder, which despite being torn open, showed only more darkness as it released a black, tar-like substance. Regaining his stance, he picked up his scythe again and slowly backed away from Siren, holding his scythe defensively as he gave her an evil glare.
"My master's will...shall not be broken so easily...do you think yourself able to stand against it?"
His eyes began to glow an ominous red and streams of what looked like hellfire poured out from them. His appearance, frightening as it was before, became even darker and now seemed to be the very incarnation of terror. He stared directly at Siren with a face that would freeze most in their tracks or make them run for their lives; looking back at him was like staring into a flaming abyss.
"Allow me to show you the true meaning of fear."
Back to top Go down
Lullabye
Lullabye
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 4:07 pm

Flan stared up at the man. "I don't know. The process is quite random. I can never tell where-" The frog was interrupted as the door to the room was flung open.
"So sorry to disturb you, Mistress." Fenrir said calmly despite the urgency of his actions, "But I felt it was necessary to inform you that our great hall is filled to bursting with vampire hamster bats. I do believe that the hall door will hold them for some time, I cannot be sure if they are the only things that are going to appear."
"What of the others?" Newi asked, forgetting the time traveling frog.
"Anrianna is well but tired. Klia is unconscious and has lost a lot of blood. Miss Fonn and her partner are well. What would you like to do, Mistress?"
Newi considered her options for a moment. "How is Lela's condition?"
"Steady." The werewolf reported.
"Good." Turning to the frog. "Do you have any idea where our uninvited guests came from?"
"I suppose it is possible that they got pulled through the portal with me. It's happened before."
"Very well. I guess we should kill most of these creatures. Perhaps I can find something useful from some samples, both dead and alive."
"As you wish, Mistress."
Fenrir left the room quickly, but gracefully.
"I suppose I shall come along to supervise." Flan said calmly and hopped accurately into one of the pockets on Newi's lab coat.
"Are you two going to accompany us or remain here?" Newi asked Decoda and Tybalt raising an eyebrow inquisitively.

--------------------------------------------------------

The egg that held her was quickly growing too small to contain her. If Lela had been awake, and once she'd overcome the fear of drowning, this new development would have frightened her.

--------------------------------------------------------

Cam, not entirely sure of hr motives, drew a blade from among the metal feathers of her wings and threw it accurately into the creature's shoulder. It made a satisfying wet thwack. Then She fell motionless again, curious as to the scythe wielder's reaction.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 6:46 am

Amelia tugged at her brothers arm as she tried to get him to leave
"Brother lets go, let them fight it out"

Semira figured Sauriel would have everything under control, if he were to need help she would know. She decided to stick with her daughter for the time being. She walked over and sat on the bed next to her daughter
"Are you alright Nadia?"

Nadia looked up at her mother
"I am fine, just a little shook up from earlier but thanks to everyone its all over now "

Chastity looked a bit hurt when he said that her companion was glad to be rid of her Fallbane made a complete fool of her and her dancing. She looked down as if ashamed of what she was about to say
"He has been chosen by my father to marry me, I'm guessing my father plans to make the announcement this evening. Its the only reason I can think of for this party. Father never plans anything unless he has a reason to."
she sighed
"You dont have to burden yourself with me by continuing to dance with me. I promise I'll be ok"
she looked up at him
"I may look weak but I can handle him if need be, and you are right he is rather brutish"
she gave him a smile
"Mawthrough, that's a unique name, I dont think I have ever heard that name before. So your not from around here then are you?"

Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 7:14 am

When the specter was struck in his shoulder by the automaton, he howled in pain and keeled over. His eyes lost their fire as he slowly crawled away from his enemies.

Just then, Sauriel arrived on the scene. He saw the specter doubled over in pain and took the opportunity to drive his sword straight through the creature's back. The creature roared in agony as he slowly started to disintegrate, being torn apart by the weapon of light thrust inside of him.
"Master...Uriel...!"
Those were the last words he spoke before he vanished into thin air, leaving no trace of his terrible form behind.

"What...?"
Sauriel stared blankly in disbelief at the creature as it vanished. His face went pale, he was certain that he heard an all too familiar name just now.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Having heard the news, Tybalt looked back at Newi with a serious, determined expression.
"When he said "the others", that includes Noise and Rail, is that right? Then it's only natural for us to come with you; our friends are in danger."
He then glanced at Decoda and gave a slight nod.
"Isn't that right?"
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 7:52 am

Miss Elegent Serenity wrote:
Her eyes started changing back to their blue color seeing as he was no longer threatening her but instead embracing her. She wasn't sure how to react or whether or not she liked it. She was also completely confused, one minute he is trying to kill her the next he is hugging her.
"Why are you doing this?"
He looked down at her, a look of sadness on his face. Then, seconds later, his gaze became cold, and held her by her shoulders at arms length.
'I can not kill you, nor can I let you continue to feed unchecked.' He started, as if what had just transpired hadn't. 'You are going to help me in my mission.'

They stood outside the front door of what could only be described as a mansion.
'So,' Gabe said, slowly, 'we sure this is the place?'

Shula gave him a cold stare. 'Are they any other places around here?'
He shrugged, before spinning slowly on the spot. 'Dunno.' he said finally. 'We could be on the wrong mountain though.'
Her stare intensified. 'Just knock on the door, you idiot.'
'Fine.' He conceded, knocking loudly on the wooden door.

Last edited by The7thSeal on Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:10 am

Cryth hadn't moved, but when Sauriel arrived on the scene he relaxed somewhat.
"Thanks..." he said to the automaton and the tiger, who hadn't moved from it's guarding stance. "Who are you both? I guess we're in your debt."
Jokan looked at Sauriel. "Uriel... you said something about him back in the arena."

The bed sighed.
"Come on, hug it out. You both need a hug."
Two cloth tentacles pushed them together, affectionately.

"Well, to be honest," Mawthrough said devilishly, "I have a certain recklessness about me. If I'm making enemies by doing what I enjoy, and in this case I very much enjoy dancing with such a beautiful girl such as yourself..."
Fallsbane moved over to her to take her back - and was left clutching thin air as Mawthrough swept her to the other side of the dance-floor. "Why, if life was truly easy we'd complain. And what kind of man would I be to leave a lady like you in the hands of such an ogre?"
He spun her around, taking in his surroundings. He figured he had maybe three minutes before someone realized that no-one here recognized him. "And no, I'm not from around here - I am from many places with many exciting and funny stories. If you want, I could tell you a few. The hope of earning the most gorgeous smile I've ever seen is enough to risk making a fool of myself, hmm?" he asked, his eyes lulling and yet challenging, a kind of relaxing smirk on his lips.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 9:04 am

Siren transformed from the bear to her human form. Her hood down, as she looked at the humans with her white eyes. "I'm called Siren." She replied, as her long white hair danced gently in the breeze.

~~~~~~

Decoda returned Tybalt's nod, and summoned her weapon to her hand, the jewel within the shaft of her weapon glowed softly with holy light.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 11:05 am

Amelia stayed hidden behind her brother. She just wanted to leave and go home but it seemed that was now impossible

Semira hugged her daughter
"All this time we have been fighting and not once did I get to hold you"
She nuzzled Nadias hair
"I missed you soo very much"

Nadia closed her eyes enjoying being in the comfort of her mothers arms
"I missed you too momma"

Victoria took a few steps back
"Mission? what mission?"
she shook her head
"No I can't, I have to get back"

Chastity's eyes lit up when he mentioned he was from many places. She had never been anywhere outside of her home and the nearby town. Each time she was with escorts or forced to go with Fallbane.
"I would love to hear the stories of these places"
She smiled at him
"I've always wanted to know what the world was like outside of this place, but my father would never allow it"
She smile quickly faded and she looked over at Fallbane
"And I doubt he would take me anywhere"
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next