HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:09 pm
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 7:07 am

He gazed at the space where the hulking demon had stood mere seconds before with mild disinterest. The demon had been annihilated and ultimately that's all that mattered.
The man's head rose suddenly, sensing something it should have noticed much earlier. His gaze traveled over to where the terror stricken demon was.
'Moloch...' His voice was otherworldly, and tinged with a level of disgust and anger.
Without any perceivable, he had rounded on Moloch, a hand closed crushingly tight on the demon's neck, as he lifted him into the air.
'Where is it, demon?' he demanded from the Underworld Lord, 'Where is the Hell Gate?'
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 10:09 am

Moloch was unable to reply to any questions on account of him being unable to breathe at present. However, whatever power that was fueling the strange man was sadly unable to break the laws of physics. The man was at best taller than most. Moloch was the size and width of a truck, and tentacles weighed down heavily on the arm, causing the grip to loosen enough for Moloch to slip, violently, from his grip. The demon lord fell, gasping for breath writhing in the dust.

Cryth realized Amelia was unconscious, though he was on the brink of collapse himself. "J-Jokan, can you -?"
Jokan shook his head, also seemingly barely able to stand. "No, I - I can't. I need a minute."

While all this was happening, RaVage dusted himself off and stepped away from the stricken Moloch.
"Now," he said sweetly, addressing the group, "I think you've all been very naughty."
Also stepping away, Maraud's usually unreadable face looked notably sullen. "RaVage, we don't have to do this..."
"Ah, but you agreed to it. Moloch, Balog's agent, bore witness. Do you really want to go against a covenant made in Balog's name?"
Maraud's face did not change. "Now," RaVage continued, still looking notably pleased, "shall I explain to them the situation or shall you?"
Maraud looked at Nadia, and for once sadness shone in his eyes. "Nadia, it's time. Come here please."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 10:20 am

Nadia froze for a moment when Maraud told her it was time. She nodded and walked over to Maraud stopping in front of him she turned to face the group. Looking at her mother and Sauriel
"I'm very sorry mother.. Sauriel"

"Time.....Time for what?"
it was then she hear "I'm very sorry mother"
"Sorry? Sorry for what"
Semira had a shocked yet panicked expression on her face as her eyes darted from Maraud, Nadia, then to RaVage
"What's going on here? what are you going to do to my daughter?"
her eyes started to glow as she awaited the answer, she took a few steps forward
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 10:50 am

He looked down at the pathetic looking demon. He reached out a hand, creating a giant ethereal one that grabbed hold of one of Moloch's tentacles.
'Answer me, demon.'
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 11:13 am

Sauriel's face contorted in anger. He directed that anger towards RaVage.
"You...I do not know what sort of agreement you made with Maraud, but if any harm comes to Nadia, I will personally erase you."
He then turned his gaze to Maraud.
"What is the meaning of this, vampire? What kind of covenant have you made without our knowledge or consent?!"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 12:49 pm

Maraud's face was tinged ever-so-slightly with anger, while RaVage made no attempt to hide his glee.
"I'll field this," RaVage said, stepping forwards and smiling. "You see, when this darling little girl right here -" he kissed the top of Nadia's head, "- decided to just come marching in with that talking upholstery, that was a direct violation of his deal with Moloch. Moloch would have been fully within his rights to invoke Balog and have the lot of you peeled like screaming, bleeding potatoes. But our resident little sweet-talker -"
he pinched Maraud's cheek who made no move to resist "-didn't count on me pointing out that his sugared tongue has limits. So, a new deal was struck, one that benefited all parties. If your merry little band won the tournament (which, just between us, I don't think ever crossed our good friend Moloch's mind for one second) then I get to keep Nadia. I have no use for a talking bed and the rest of you were still under the protection of the deal made by your pet vampire. But, I can think of so many wonderful uses for an innocent little girl like her."
He nibbled her neck. "That jugular vein is just begging for it, I swear..."

Moloch gasped and spluttered, but the hand that gripped him was tight and unforgiving.
"Just kill me," he whimpered. "I know how this goes. If I don't tell you, you'll kill me. If I do tell you, Balog will kill me. Either way I end up dead so what's the point in telling you? Maybe I'll get a nice spot in hell with having served Balog faithfully..."
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 1:08 pm

He made a pulling motion, and the energy hand tore off the tentacle, before moving to another.
'You do not understand, demon.' If was as if two people were speaking through the same lips, 'If you die by our hand, there will be no hell for you, no life after death. We would burn you from existence, remove all trace of your stench from this life and the next.'
A large spear of light materialised over Moloch's chest. 'Where is the Hell Gate, whelp?'

Last edited by The7thSeal on Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 1:32 pm

Nadia remained still. When he moved nibbled her neck she inhaled and closed her eyes hoping for it to be over soon
"Please...don't"
she whimpered

"You will unhand her. She is MY daughter, you can't have her, I don't care what deal you made with Maraud. HE should suffer the penalty NOT MY DAUGHTER!!"
Semira staff began to glow as her anger build
"SHE IS ONLY 13, she is only a child. She is not PROPERTY"
she pointed he staff at RaVage
"LET HER GO"

Nadia heard her mother and her eyes darted over to Semira
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 6:41 am

Following Semira's lead, Sauriel pointed his sword at RaVage.
"You may have Maraud's permission, but you do not have ours. Whatever false pacts and empty promises he made to you are of no concern to us. He had no right to make that agreement and even if he upholds it, we have no reason to. If you do not unhand her, we will pull her away from the ashes of your corpse, vampire!"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 9:56 am

RaVage was thoroughly enjoying himself, and it showed.
"I am so terribly sorry, but the moment you all entered this tournament, Maraud was in effect your manager. You fought under his name, you won this tournament in his name. The moment you stepped through that portal to this realm, he OWNED you. And when he took Nadia and that bed under his wing, those same rules applied to them as well. Meaning that, if Maraud says she's to come with me, three guesses what you have to let happen?"
He patted Nadia affectionately. "She has to come with me. Rules are rules, I'm afraid, and sadly we all must follow the rules."
A wicked gleam came into his eye as he looked at Semira and Sauriel. "You know, you two should be more grateful. I did originally want you, my dear, for my harem. The look on your angelic boyfriend's face would have truly been priceless. Sadly, Moloch did not want me possessing such a prized warrior... so a girl I can - shall we say - control, will have to do."
He looked at Maraud almost pityingly. "And to think, this is how they show their gratitude for you saving their lives! I would give them a stern talking to!"

Maraud remained silent.
RaVage returned his attentions to the angered couple, his smile never fading. "Now, here's what's going to happen. I'm going to leave this arena, with this girl. You are going to stand exactly where you are until I have left. If you do not follow these instructions, I shall very calmly invoke Balog. And if I do that, well, I might be denied my prize of the girl, but it has been a very long while since I have watched a good old-fashioned peeling. Balog is very fond of peeling."
Maraud spoke. "You have trusted me so far. I have kept you alive. Continue trusting me. Do as he says." His voice was completely flat, no emotion of any kind.
"See? Maraud's a good boy, he knows how this goes. Now do as your master tells you and sit. Or am I going to have to make you all play dead?"

Maraud said nothing more, and walked over to the stricken Moloch.
"Please!" the demon lord begged. "Help me!"
"Our deal," Maraud said in a voice that would have made stone recoil. "Where is the girl?"
"Sh-She's in the mortal world! Hiding! You'll know her from her eyes, one's a different color to the other! Black wings, her name is Decoda! My spies have been keeping track of her progress, if I die here they'll report back to Lucifer and then -"
But Maraud was already walking back to the main group. "Thank you Moloch. Your cooperation is noted."

Moloch stared up into the unforgiving face holding him captive.
"Then... just kill me," he said forlornly. "I'd rather be erased than suffer through whatever nightmares Balog has planned for me."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 10:17 am

Semira swung her staff but instead of hitting RaVage the blast went straight for Maraud, Anger filled her eyes
"YOU BASTARD!! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME.... TO MY DAUGHTER!!!"
She swung her staff again sending another blast at him. She then looked at RaVage after getting letting lose on Maraud
"Take me in her place, let her go..She is too young to be with you. She is only 13, you cant do this to a mere child. Please take me instead"
Semira didn't want to see anything bad happen to her daughter, she had vowed to protect her daughter even if it meant sacrificing herself.
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 10:30 am

His eyes flared as another of Moloch's tentacles was ripped off. The Javelin over his chest lowered, the tip of it searing into the demon's flesh.
'We will give you one more chance to answer us.' Two more Javelins appeared over Moloch's eyes.
'Where. Is. The. Hell Gate?''
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 10:41 am

Maraud just stood there and let the first blast take him off his feet, and the second drive him into the dirt.
RaVage couldn't resist laughing, just a little.
"Ah, but then I would be breaking the rules of the deal and they bind me as well as you. I was given the daughter and the daughter I shall take. Though I must concede, you begging is what I'll think about when I bed my women tonight."
And he slowly rose into the air, Nadia clutched in one arm by the scruff of her neck, a cloud of darkness around his frame.
"Farewell. I may have lost the tournament - but I am more than content with such a... delicious prize."
And with a final smug laugh that echoed around the arena, he was gone.

Maraud very, very slowly got to his feet and brushed sand off his suit. "All things considered," he said, more to himself than anyone else, "things could be worse."

Moloch gasped, howled, yelled and screamed as his body was mutilated beyond all repair.
Then he managed to spit on the stranger's shoes. "That's the problem with you angelic types," he hissed spitefully. "YOU'RE TOO DAMNED SOFT!!"
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 11:35 am

He face was passive, as it had always been, as the javelins pierced Moloch's flesh, gouging out his eyes. He watched, without emotion, as Moloch's flesh began to boil. He made no comment or movement as the Light in the demon's body convulsed and his body ruptured before turning to dust, which in turn faded from existence.
The energy around his form writhed, the power becoming unstable. The man turned his attention towards the group, and slowly moved towards them.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 11:48 am

Semira shot a blast at Ravage but it had just missed him after he vanished. When Semira heard Maraud comment she glared at him. Her eyebrow twitched.
"Could have been worse....COULD HAVE BEEN WORSE? MY YOUNGEST CHILD HAS JUST BEEN TAKEN BY THAT VAMPIRE SAVAGE FOR HIM TO DO, WHO KNOWS WHAT TO HER AND ALL YOU HAVE TO SAY ABOUT IT IS, IT COULD HAVE BEEN WORSE?!?"
Semira started walking towards him in as way that look like she was going to take his head off
"YOU...this is YOUR fault. You made a deal involving MY daughter without consulting it with me."
Her eyes and her staff started to glow. Semira got close enough to him and swung her staff at him aiming to hit him with it.
"YOU BETTER HOPE HE DOESN'T HARM HER, AND THERE BETTER BE A WAY TO GET HER BACK"

Nadia reached up and grabbed RaVage arm trying to remove his grip from her neck while kicking her feet
"Ouch that hurts"
she scratched at his arm hoping to get him to loosen his grip of her neck
"I'm not a dog you know"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 12:03 pm

Maraud blocked the staff with one hand while straightening his collar with the other.
"At the beginning of our little enterprise," he said calmly, "I asked you and Sauriel if you would be willing to do ANYTHING to get your daughter back. You both assented yes, you would. With that in mind, I have completed the task you gave me to accomplish - your girl is still alive, in the human world, being watched by Moloch's agents. Her name is Decoda. She is alive and well. Apparently showing signs of her heritage more recently."
The fact that Semira was almost exploding with fury appeared to not trouble him one jot.
"And the deal I made meant that he could take her without any objections. The deal notably did NOT cover any details about immediately hunting him down, dragging his intestines out through his mouth and taking her straight back." This, again, was said with complete tranquility.
"However, RaVage is depraved. Dangerously so. If Nadia has blooded, I fear for her... if not safety, her sanctity."

They arrived at a Gothic castle, straight out of a bad romance novel.
They landed on the battlements and RaVage carried her in his arms, like she was his newest bride - which she might very well be.
"Oh, hush. I know you're not a dog - unless you count being my new bitch as one."
Women, mostly naked though a few wore scraps of clothing moaned and called out for RaVage as he strode through the cobwebbed, stony corridors towards a pair of extremely large doors. Above them were the words:

THE MASTER BEDROOM.

"Don't worry, Nadia," the vampire smirked. "I promise it won't feel too bad after a while..."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 12:22 pm

Nadia looked around at the women who were barely dressed, some naked
"Why don't they have any clothes on?"
she had a confused look on her face. When they stopped outside of the large doors that read "master bedroom" she was even more confused, then RaVage spoke to her "I promise it won't feel too bad after a while..."Nadia eyes darted to RaVage
"What won't feel bad after a while? Whats going on here?"
she pushed on his chest to try an push herself out of his arms
"I don't want to go in there. Put me down, your scaring me... I want my mommy"

"That was Before I knew Nadia would show up. I didn't know this would happen, I thought she would be safe"
The news about her other daughter Decoda had her torn in two. She wanted to be happy about finding out about her other child but she couldn't help but worry about Nadia. For a demon it was rare for one of them to cry. But this day would be the second time Semira would shed tears in her life
"What is he going to do to her?"
she said in a calm tone, but gripped her staff bracing herself for whats she was about to be told

Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 12:29 pm

Holy energy thrashed out, striking the ground need the group as he approached. He was stumbling slightly, and was sweating profusely.
'Impure creatures...Evil, twisted beings.' His voice was strained and course, and the energy continued to blindly lash out. 'You will be judged.'
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 1:41 pm

After watching Semira and Maraud argue with his fists clenched and his teeth grinding, Sauriel spoke up.
"I would rather not hear it. And...we do not have the time."
His eyes clearly showed sadness, rage and blood-lust. He was speaking calmly, but it was easy to tell that he was trying to keep his fury inside. He couldn't stand seeing Semira cry. He wanted Nadia back almost as much as she did. But he kept his composure and spoke up again.
"Every second we waste here is another second Nadia has to spend with that wretched creature. Maraud, you sound as if you know where to find him. Take us there. Now."
He desperately wanted to see his daughter-- whose name he now knows as Decoda-- but because of the situation, he knew that Nadia's safety should be his main objective for now.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 12:35 pm

Maraud nodded.
"Indeed. That was, of course, my plan the entire time. I do most formally apologize for the deceit and measures I have taken," the vampire said passively.

"He seems to be taking this very well," Cryth said to Jokan, who was helping him carry Amelia. "I mean, if I had her pissed at me, I'd be wetting myself."
Jokan looked at him wryly.
"You're not very good at reading emotions, are you?"
Jokan blinked, confused. "Why do you say that?"

Maraud turned away from them, straightening his suit once again. He breathed out, unusual for a vampire. He whistled a little tune.
Then he took three great strides and with a snarl that would have sent a tiger running for the hills punt-kicked the approaching divine stranger in the chin, clean out of the arena like he was scoring a field goal.
Then he turned back to them.
"Sorry. I needed to do that." His eyes were bright and sparkling, with a kind of frenzied yet channeled aggression. "Let's go kill him, shall we? I would very much like for us to go kill him."

"That's why."
"I...see."

Maraud cocked his head at Semira and Sauriel. "Come then. Let us go."
And that said, he turned, said "Follow me," and crawled under the bed, which made no comment on the strange behavior.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

RaVage stepped back from the bed and smiled.
"Remove your clothes, please," he said, rubbing his hands together. "Maybe afterwards, we can go see Mommy."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 1:09 pm

Nadia sat on the bed with her knees to her chest hugging them. She looked up at RaVage and shook her head
"No, I don't wanna. I was told to never take my clothes off in front of anyone"

Semira nodded
"Yes lets get my daughter back "
she looked at Sauriel and smiled. She then looked at Maraud
"If did anything to my daughter I want to be the one to riiip his head of"

Victoria still laid huddled on the ground, but now she was rocking back and forth trying to not lose control. She had enough pain for one day but the hunger was unbearable
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 3:12 pm

Sauriel had a slight smirk on his face as he nodded to Semira.
"Of course, and I would be more than happy to hold him down while you do."
His expression became serious again as he looked at the others.
"This will be incredibly dangerous, without a doubt. We will not force any of you to come with us. In fact, I would prefer it if you stayed behind. But, if you insist on joining us..."
He spread out his large black wings.
"...Choose someone to travel with who can fly you there and hold on tight."
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 1:11 am

Cryth and Jokan shrugged with a kind of blase fatalism.
"We've come this far. And we're not just letting you guys abandon us and Amelia here. But... you can't carry all of us."

The bed wriggled uncomfortably.
"Oooh, that... that tickles!"
Maraud's voice sounded annoyed now, as it came from under the bed.
"Sauriel, with all due respect, do you really think that flying at his castle and hoping to survive the resultant barrage of arrows, cannon fire, swarms of bats, thunderbolts, pouring rain, and most likely a good legion or two of vampire women is a good plan? Please, as absurd as my behavior may seem, trust me once again and join me here."
There was a pause.
"Victoria, you have my permission to feast on the remaining spectators here after being such a good girl. And Semira, I will allow you the honor of the killing blow."

RaVage was suddenly looming over her, and with a rip tore her shirt away.
"Now do I have to be rude and remove the second garment myself, or are you going to behave?" There was a menacing note to his voice now.
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 2:22 am

Sauriel could only sigh at how ridiculous his situation was.
"To think that a former Archangel has been reduced to crawling under a bed like a small child at the command of a vampire. If ever there was a purgatory, I must be living in it now."
Despite his complaints, he retracted his wings and crawled under the bed as Maraud told him to. There was much more room than he expected, as if he had slipped into a pocket dimension.
"Hmm. As expected from such a unique bed, I suppose."
He looked at Maraud, seeming slightly annoyed as he uncomfortably shifted around the bed.
"In order to keep what last shreds of dignity I may have left, we tell no one of what has happened this day. I hope I am very clear about that. No one."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 6:51 am

When he reached out and ripped her top off Nadia clawed at him scratching his arm. She looked up at him with a glare, her one eye glowing red, her other blue. She moved her arm to cover herself
"Don't touch me"
She said in almost the exact tone as he did when he spoke to her. A glow stared to form around her body, like a barrier of some sort. A barrier that had a red and blue glow, the red from her demon side which wouldn't hurt the Vampire, but the blue glow, was from her angelic side which if touched would hurt like hell
"Leave me alone"

The instant Victoria heard Maraud give her permission she was gone in a flash appearing behind one of th spectators, digging her fangs into her neck. She took her time with this one savoring the blood. Even as the others were running away they wouldn't get far. The body dropped with a *thud* and Victoria turned to one of the spectators that were running away. She licked her lips seductively
"I love it when they run away"
Her eyes went completely black and she vanished only to appear right in front of the spectator who was looking behind him which cause him to run into her.
"Looking for me?"
she smirked before grabbing the man and biting into him

Semira follow Sauriel and too crawled under the bed
"So we are riding the bed into the place, wouldn't be suspicious ?"

Amelia moaned in her sleep as she started to wake up, she slowly opened her eyes
"Am i dead?"
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next