HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:57 am
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 12 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 12 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 12 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 12 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 12 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 12 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 12 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 12 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage

SlobKing
Silver
Silver

-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 12 EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 10:26 am

Voldemars raised an eyebrow at the man as he played such a meek role. Turning to Valoria he spoke. "I am not quite sure I understand the situation at hand. Your husband is obviously quite powerful I can feel the power he exudes. Why is it that he's being so lenient and easy? Is he truly that powerful that he can simply tell everything about me with barely speaking or is it simply an act put on by him?" He was very unnerved by the man Stella called father. When they spoke of him he sounded like he was scary and intimidating yet loving and caring. However this man not once questioned Voldemars' ambitions or goals. Was it an act to unnerve him or is he genuinely trusting and gets scary when angered? "Do you think you can help me with my powers as well or is that something you'd give me a book on to study in my spare time?" Just then Voldemars got an unintelligent idea. In his right hand he formed a cloud and tossed it at the man. If he is truly as powerful as they speak I wonder how he will react to this. And what about Valoria? She seems to be sitting and watching but not much else. Will she leap to attack or simply wait for what her husband does.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 12 EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 10:36 am

Chastity moved her arms guarding her face just before she trailed behind him. Instead of racing she took her time to enjoy the swim and admire the scenery as she got closer and closer
"It's amazing, and the water is refreshing"

Valoria just sat and watched as the cloud headed towards her husband, she simply raised a brow wondering how her husband would take it

Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 12 EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 10:47 am

"OHGODGETITOFFGETITOFFGETITOFF!!"
He fell back out of sight behind the table wildly flailing at the cloud. When he realized the cloud wasn't going to hurt him, he started laughing and playing with it. "Hmm? Yes, yes, of course I would be happy to help in, er, whatever way I, hmm, can. Can I keep this cloud please? I rather like it."

Mawthrough pouted playfully. "Ah, you're no fun." He relaxed on his back, enjoying the sight of her relaxing. "Any ideas about what you want to do after this?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 12 EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 11:17 am

At first Stella was shocked to see Voldamers throw a cloud at her father. She awaited his reaction but what happened was not what she had expected, in fact the way her father did react made her giggle. She stood behind Voldemars with her hand covering her mouth giggling. After a moment she composed herself and looked at Voldemars with a smile after her father agreed to help him.

Valoria shook her head at her husbands reaction to the cloud. She cleared her throat and looked at her husband
"Could you be a little more serious dear?, this man is trying to talk to you and get answer from you and your not really giving him anything to go on"

Chastity looked over at Mawthrough after thinking what she wanted to do
"I would like to get a bite to eat like you said. I didn't get much to eat at the party since I was being forced to dance with him"
She looked away and continued swimming trying to get her mind off him
[/color]

Last edited by Miss Elegent Serenity on Tue Nov 04, 2014 12:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 12 EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 11:48 am

"I am being, er, serious," her husband replied grouchily. "I just, er, don't want to, er, intimidate our new guest. He's a nice enough chap and I'm a lot more, er... personable in this way. Is there anything in particular you would, er, like some, hmm, help with?" he addressed Voldamars.

Mawthrough sensed her discomfort. "What do you like to eat?" he asked, curious and to get her mind off of it.
Back to top Go down

SlobKing
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 12 EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 12:45 pm

Voldemars laughed at the man saying he didn't want to intimidate him. "Sir I mean no disrespect but you can't intimidate me. You not being serious with me is actually kind of upsetting. I'm cool with you being okay with me dating your daughter but I don't want you to treat me special. I am no different then any other man that wants to be with your daughters." With that he turned to Stella and kissed her cheek then whispered in her ear. "If you don't mind darling can you go help Scarlett get everything prepared? I'd like to talk to your parents alone. Though if you'd like you can keep that book for the time being." Once he had finished whispering to her he turned to face the meek man across the room. "Now about that other matter we have to discuss."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 12 EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 1:10 pm

Stella smiled when she received the kiss on the cheek. She listened as he whispered in her ear asking if she could go help her sister out. She nodded in response. When he told her she could keep the book for now she hugged it.
"Thank you"
She turned on her heel and practically skipped out of the room, happy that she now had a new book to read and that her parents had granted them permission to be together. She headed up to her and her sisters room. Before entering she knocked on the door. Not getting and answer she simply walked in. Scarlett was sound asleep on her bed. Upon seeing this Stella groaned in frustration. She went into the closet and pulled out a bag to put the supplies mumbling some profanities to herself about her sister being a lazy good for nothing .......

Valoria got up and followed her daughter to the door. Once her daughter was down the hall she closed the door and sat back down on the couch
"Now what is it that you want to discuss with us that is apparently not for our daughters ears?"
She found it rather off he wanted to talk to just the two of them without her daughter being there

Chastity thought where to eat as she swam but she didn't know of any good places to eat
"I really don't know. Can you choose a good place for us to eat. I don't know of the places around here"
She decided to swim towards a waterfall and pulled herself up on the rocks. She held her hands out allowing the water to run over her hands before moving under them. The water was cool, gentle and refreshing. She couldn't help but smile at how refreshing it felt

Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 12 EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 1:56 pm

Mawthrough couldn't help but smile. "You have a nice smile you know. You should let it out more often." He watched her as she had some fun for what must have been the first time in a long while. "What are you used to, better question. We can broaden your horizons that way."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Their father sighed. "Alright, if you want me to, er, give some indication that I'm, hmm, not taking you, ah, lightly..."
He clicked his fingers.

The area went white, then red, then sight started returning to Voldemars. He realized he was standing on the edge of a gargantuan pit, cracked and craggy and running with molten lava. All traces of the humble study were completely gone. Instead, the maw of a volcano loomed before him, and out of it rose a demon. This demon was LARGE. Perhaps miles in total height, it could flatten Voldemars by blinking. It was to him as a blue whale is to an ant - its eyes were the size of Central Park as they regarded him, jagged green slits in a hellish monstrous face, filled with fangs the size of the Empire State Building. Muscles large enough to crack continents in half moved under the unearthly yellowed skin, which was covered with scars and ripped patches showing raw flesh beneath the layers. It could have swallowed an island whole as it opened its mouth, and it had more teeth in its mouth than an army of sharks.

"Now, er, darling, do you want me to, ah, keep this voice? OR WOULD YOU PREFER I TALKED LIKE THIS?"
Back to top Go down

SlobKing
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 12 EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 2:42 pm

Voldemars smiled at Stella as she left the room then turned to address both the mother and father together."I'm glad you are taking me more serious now sir. I find this scenery way more comforting. As for your voice please use whatever is most suitable for you. Here's the deal however. What I am about to tell you is to be kept a secret from everyone else you would talk to. With the maybe exception of Lord Lucifer. I am sure he is already wise to my current plans in life but I'll let him know of the situation eventually." With that he cleared his throat to start a proper introduction. "So let's start this off right now that Stella is gone. I am Sir Voldemars Gause of the Kingdom of Ophoera. I am not simply A Nickar but I am the lord of Nickar. My family has ruled the Nickar for generations. I told Stella earlier today that I was way older then I physically am. I am actually only about 230 in actual physical age. My family has learned a method that allows us to hand down the knowledge we gain to future generations before our life ends. It takes our life however it imparts all knowledge they once had. So my mind is a hell of a lot older then you'd think." He paused clearing his throat. "As for the money I do promise to pay back. I have it however it's not physically on me at the moment. As for why I'm telling you this I want you to understand who your daughter is dating. I will not be telling her anytime soon who I truly am but don't want to keep such a secret from her parents." With that he paused waiting for their reactions.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 12 EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 3:16 pm

"Oh."

And in a moment the nice friendly study had returned. "Well, er, then," he said, bending once again to his book. "I thought you were going to say something, hmm, genuinely troubling. Suffice it, ah, to say, that, erm, if you should, eh, inconvenience my daughter at, hmm, all, I will, tsk, make every atom of you, er, scream for mercy," he said brightly.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 12 EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 3:29 pm

Valoria was quite impressed to know whom her daughter had chosen to fall in love with.
"Well I must say our daughter has a good choice in men. Who would have thought she would fall for a king none the less"
She smiled
"And basically what my husband is pointing out is if you hurt her, there will be hell to pay"
Her eyes started glowing with the last three words.
"Now then since this is something you wish us to keep secret, I must know when do you plan to tell her the truth as to who you are? And is there any reason you are keeping this a secret from her?"
she leaned in interested in what he had to say about him not telling their daughter

Chastity looked at Mawthrough and blushed
"Thank you"
She thought over his question while spinning around in the water, it was now she started to have a bit of fun. looking up at the falls and allowing the water to run down her face and body
"To be honest, whatever our cooks made for us is mainly what I'm used to having. The food was always preplanned by my father or Fallsbane so I really didn't have a say as to what we were going to eat each week. Even my food was picked out for me"
Back to top Go down

SlobKing
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 12 EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 3:53 pm

Voldemars smiled when she asked about why he didn't wish to tell. "There are 10 people in this world that know I am the Nickar King. Let me rephrase that. There are now 12 people in this world that know I am King of the Nickar. For generations my family has used a stand in to actually govern our kingdom. This serves many purposes. For one our king may freely walk the regular world and speak to others with no worry of how they will treat him. For two it keeps harm away from those who wish to actually harm the king himself or his loved ones. With Stella being a woman who stole my heart and I made the sacred pact of her being my one true mate I cannot in good conscious let her know of who I am at the moment for fear that she may be targeted because of it." With that Voldemars spoke in a harsh tone. "Zeige Dich." and nine Nickar crawled from within his robe and out into the view of the others. "The ten men that know my true identity are my royal guard. All of which stay in the kingdom protecting the impostor king who is the captain of the guard himself. All ten of them can be called to me at any time through pouches I had specially crafted to allow them transport to and from me instantaneously. I gave one of these pouches to Scarlett however she doesn't know it's true power or what it does or even how to command it." With that he revealed the nine pouches from his robe and spoke once more in the tone from before. "Verstecke Dich." Each Nickar stuck their finger in one of the pouches and suddenly disappeared from view. "Each one of those Nickar are not only expertly trained in the art of combat but I trust them 100%. You now know of who and what I am. Under no circumstance can you tell anyone of this but especially Stella. If she found out without my knowledge it could be a danger to her life. Especially if someone found out who I was and kidnapped her because of it." With that he walked over to the piggy bank that had been offered to him before. "As for inconveniencing your daughter I have no desire to do so. She stole my heart and I'd like to keep her safe under all circumstances. As for her falling for a king she just got lucky. Not many women can steal a Nickar's heart in such a short time." With that he grabbed what he figured he'd need for money and began walking towards the door to the room. "I appreciate your cooperation and now I'd like to go see Stella and Scarlett and potentially get this mission underway."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 12 EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 5:24 pm

Valoria was silent as he showed them the guards that he was able to summon when needed
"Well at least we will know our daughter is safe when with you"
When he was ready to leave she stood up and walked over to the door.
"Up the stairs, down the hall first door to your right is where the girls are. Their names are engraved on the double doors"
She smiled at him
"My answer to earlier, you have my permission"
She turned and headed back towards the couch
"If you want more information about Semira, ask Stella she can tell you all about her sister"

Stella was still in her room mumbling as she started packing for their mission. She packed some clothing, supplies and a few other things into a small bag. She glared over at her sleeping sister
"Why do you have to be so damn lazy"
she mumbled in anger as she threw an item into the bag then roughly stuffed it in to make it fit. She disappeared back into her closet to gather more items wondering how long it was gonna take for her parents to talk to Voldemars
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 12 EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 9:04 pm

"I, ah, feel your pain," her father said sincerely. "I, er, managed to get, um, Valoria here to, eh, fall in love with me before showing her my, uh, real form, didn't I, love?" he asked her, smiling meekly and innocently.

Mawthrough pondered for a moment, watching her swim around.
"Ah!" he said, clicking his fingers. "I know just the place you might like. Plenty of variety, nice crowd, no questions asked, an excellent way to get you immersed in the world we live in."
A moment later, he let out a gasp of surprise as his leg jerked and he slipped under the surface of the water...
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 12 EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 12:21 am

Valoria smiled as she picked up her tea which was sitting on the coffee table all this time
"Yes dear I remember like it was yesterday"
She took a sip of her tea and made a funny face realizing it was cold. She places her hands so that they wer covering to sides of the cup and the tea bubbled for a few seconds. Steam appeared showing how hot it was. She took a sip and smiled
"Just how I like it, scolding hot and sweet"

"It sounds interesting"
she smiled, she then started wondering what all kinds of food the place would have and imagined how good the food would be compared to what she ate at home. 'maybe it will taste amazing' she thought compared to bland' She continued twirling under the falls as if she was dancing. Until she heard a gasp. She looked over noticing Mawthrough was gone all there was, was a ripple of water.
"Mawthrough?"
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 12 EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 4:45 am

Siren nodded her head once. "She did have black wings and did mention that she was a fallen angel." She confirmed. "I really don't know what the circumstances of her 'falling', and I really didn't think it was my place to ask." She looked to Saureil. "I hope you find her soon."

~~~~~~

Decoda dismissed her weapon, as she folded her black wings. She took a deep breath, and looked at Newi. "How did they get in here?"
Back to top Go down

SlobKing
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 12 EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 5:22 am

Voldemars exited to the room and fixed his robe to be sure he wasn't being revealing and then slowly walked up the stairs and down the hall to the room that had their names engraved on it. He could hear inside that Stella was ruffling around in her closet and he noticed Scarlett was asleep. Tiptoeing into the room he sneaked up behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist. "Hey babe what you up to? Got everything all packed or is packing slow because Scarlett is relaxing?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 12 EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 5:32 am

Stella froze when she felt hands around her waist, until she heard the voice that followed and she instantly melted. She turned her head so that she could look at him
"I was just finishing up with the packing. It is taking longer since I'm doing it myself no thanks to my lazy sister"
She had a hint of annoyance in her voice
"She never helps out when it comes to packing, I always end up doing it cause all she ever does is sleep"
She sighed while folding the blanket she had in her arms
"How did everything go with my parents? I hope it all went well and they didn't give you a hard time"
Back to top Go down

SlobKing
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 12 EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 5:49 am

Voldemars laughed when she spoke of it being harder to pack because of Scarlett not helping. Leaning in he gave her a kiss and hugged her tight. Once he felt it was enough he broke the kiss and stopped hugging her going over to the bed and sitting next to it. "I'd offer to help but I totally have no clue what you'd want or need so I'll just trust you. Plus you are almost done." Looking up at Scarlett he thought to himself of how calm and peaceful she looked as she slept. "As for everything with your parents it went fine. Your father finally showed me that real form of his after I practically had to beg him for it and your mother seemed quite pleased with me and very happy for us to be together." Tapping his chin he remembered what her mother had said. "I was wondering about Semira though. If we are going to find her it'd be awesome if you could tell me about her powers and her partner's powers and just some stuff like that. I don't want to go in there blind and get my ass handed to me."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 12 EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 6:44 am

Stella blushed when he kissed her, she wrapped her arms around his neck and hugged him back. When he broke the kiss she pouted a little. She then looked over to the bag that was sitting on her bed
"This is the last item"
She walked over and stuffed it into the bag then zipped it up
"Now just one more thing to do and we are all set to go"
Her eyes started glowing while she spoke
"verumtamen vane conturbatur"
The bag began to get smaller and smaller until it was size of a small purse. Her eyes stopped glowing and she sat on the edge of the bed and looked up at him
"So my father showed you what he really looks like then? Consider yourself lucky. He rarely shows his true self."
She smiled wondering if he thought she and her sister could do the same thing
"And just in case you are wondering, me and my sister cannot do that. This is our only and true form, UNLESS we decide to use the spell I was telling you about to make us look older or younger. Other then that this is what will always look like, the only thing that does change is our eye when we use our abilities"
She took a moment to think about her sister
"Semira is one of our older sisters. She has the power to seduce people and make them do what she wants to do. Her ability cannot affect other demons or angels, it only works on humans and other creatures. At least that is what father has told us. "
She giggled
"Once Semira got in trouble by a teacher and she thought she would be able to seduce him to getting out of trouble. Unfortunately it didn't work, and when father found out about her using her ability to get out of trouble, he was a bit furious with her"
She paused a moment
"Some demons use items to use their magic. My sister is one of the, she uses a staff when using her power. I never really understood why, I guess its easier to control"
She looked up and made a face while thinking
" I've never tried using a staff or object for my ability. I should give it a try sometimes and maybe then I'll understand more"
she smiled
"My sister uses her staff in order to use her ability. I have seen her create lasers out of the staff that practically burns through everything. She can either create one or multiple ones and she can make they move around, If they all start to combine, that is the time to get out of her way. When all the beams come together it is very powerful. I have seen my sister create craters in the ground with it when practicing."
She paused thinking about the man her sister was with
"As for her partner, I am not sure. Last I heard she was traveling with a fallen angel, but I know nothing about him. Since he is an angel we can't really gather much information"
She looked up an smiled
"Is there anything specific you want to know about her? or did I cover all your questions?"
Back to top Go down

SlobKing
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 12 EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 7:00 am

Voldemars smiled as he continued to sit there waiting to see if she was going to wake up Scarlett. "I think you covered most everything. I was only concerned because if she were to attack either you, Scarlett, or myself I'd want to know what to defend against." He had been amazed at he bag thing but assumed it was probably just some spell she could use. "As for you transforming you are perfect the way you are. I don't want you to change anything." Thinking back on the bag again he had questions. "So if that bag is that full is it just supplies or do you have like changes of clothes as well or what?" Gliding his hand over his robe he laughed. "You see this is my only piece of clothing I keep with me. It has many magical properties including never getting wet and always staying fresh." Laughing he tapped on his chin. "Though I do wash it on occasion if it's covered in say blood or whatever. In which case I would prefer if no one else came around." Saying this he smiled at Stella. No one being around served a few purposes. For one under the robe he kept many things that he didn't want others to see or know about but also the fact he'd be naked when not wearing it. Thinking back he thought about Semira's seduction power. "Are you sure she can't use her power on demons? I would prefer not to be seduced by your sister. That could get kind of awkward." With that he stood up and awaited their plan of action.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 12 EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 11:30 am

"I don't know if she will attack, there is always that possibility or she might try to run away. After all she has been avoiding coming back home, knowing what she will have to face when she returns"
She blushed when he told her she was perfect just as she was
"Then I won't change anything, since you like me just as I am"
She winked at him before looking to the bag
"I have some changes of clothing, food, drinks and some supplies we might need to use aloong the way. The food and drink are for emergency in case there isn't a place to eat for a while"
She looked at his robe as he glided his hands over it
"Why wouldn't you want anyone around while you washed it?"
she tilted her head
"Do you not wear anything else under it?"
She thought about it and he never took it off nor did she notice any clothing on, she saw his chest but did he not wear anything below? She shook her head
"My sister tried to use her powers on a teacher who was a demon, it didn't work. She also tried on  other demons and it had no effect on them. So I think your safe"
She smiled then looked back at her snoozing sister
"Well we can wake her up and head out, OR we can get some rest that way we are ready for the long journey in finding Semira"
She looked back at Voldemars
"Which would you prefer?"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 12 EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 2:16 pm

He smiled, and stroked his wife's cheek, smiling at the memories. "You, ah, didn't quite, hmm, expect me to be quite so... eh, large, haha..." He kissed her softly. "Thanks for, um, not ditching me, darling."

There were a few bubbles... like something was moving through the water towards her, something terrifying and predatory...
Then Chastity felt a hand squeeze her butt and Mawthrough popped up laughing. "Sorry..." he choked, trying to catch his breath. "I... I couldn't resist... that opportunity..."

Jokan moved over to Cryth and Amelia. "Should we go find out about our... apparent purpose, or try to forget about it?" He looked at Amelia. "I take it you vote for the latter."

Maraud tapped his foot. "I feel like we should be returning to the stadium soon. If not to clear up our mess, so that businesses may be concluded."
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 12 EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 3:21 pm

Sauriel nodded back to Siren.
"As do I. Thank you very much for your help, miss Siren."
He then looked back to Maraud.
"Agreed, the sooner the better."
He turned to face Cryth, Amelia and Jokan. He was so focused on gathering information about Decoda that he wasn't paying attention to their conversation, but he took a chance and interrupted them.
"Are the three of you ready to leave? As Maraud says, we should return to the stadium as soon as possible."
Back to top Go down

SlobKing
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 12 EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 4:05 pm

Voldemars smiled at her when she said she wouldn't change anything. "I'm not too worried if she attacks us however if she runs we may have problems. My only tool against someone running away would be like a throwing knife. And those aren't that easy to hit against a moving target." Hearing the list of supplies just made his eyes go wide. "You fit all of that into that small bag? I have a hard time fitting the little I bring with me under this robe. As for why I don't want people around when I wash it it's because I don't wear anything under it just like you said. And it's not like I carry a spare to change into so I'm generally in the buff when cleaning it." Listening to the story of her sister made him smile. "Well she still may be able to seduce me without using her powers. Especially if she plays the damsel in distress role. Though I'll be on my best behavior for you." Recalling the last time he slept he laid on the floor next to Stella's bed. "I wouldn't actually mind getting some rest since I haven't slept in a while. Plus you will need it if this travel is as long as you say." With that he closed his eyes and put his hands on his chest. He looked so peaceful as he laid there.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 12 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next