HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:17 pm
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 3:06 pm

Tybalt nodded in agreement with the angel.
"Yeah, at least let us do that much. I get the feeling that we might have made some trouble for you without realizing it, so at least let us get you home safe. Sound good?"
Back to top Go down
Lullabye
Lullabye
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 6:04 pm

Fenrir simply nodded. He stared at the bed and the tendrils that were receding beneath it. He thought that he might know what kind of creature it was but couldn't be sure. It was a rare one indeed if he was right. "The more people there are the better, correct?"
He turned to Cryth an irritated smile on his face. "So where will you and your sister feel safe?"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 2:28 am

Cryth looked down at the ground, placing his unconscious sister back onto the bed. The tendrils gently tucked her in under the covers, adjusted and fluffed her pillow, and even adjusted her hair so it wouldn't get in her way while she slept.
"... I don't know, anymore."
He looked up at them, and out came the whole sorry story.
"Today my family was killed by demons. They attacked us, because some power my sister's got calls to them, summons them constantly to their presence, like an itch. We never told her. And now we pay the price. They won't stop coming. In this book is a spell, a charm of sorts, that will make her completely invisible to demons - that's why I hit you in the face earlier," he apologized to Tybalt.
"I ran into two demons in a bar, and I had to... use my power on one of them to escape. In order to ensure my sister was protected in my absence, I called in an old friend."
He indicated the bed, which sprouted a tendril and waved.
"Hello."

"But..." He sighed, and indicated the patches of frost still covering the bed. "The power inside her is starting to emerge. Before it was hard enough to keep hidden from her, but it will get stronger and stronger until it's calling to the demons so loudly they'll pursue her in their millions."
He visibly sagged, and for a moment looked devoid of all hope.
"I just... don't know what to do..."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 8:08 am

Decoda folded her arms, with an expression of anger and disappointment. "So you feel that keeping her in the dark was a better choice?" She said with a frustrated tone. "I'm sorry, but I do not agree with the method you've chosen in order to deal with this issue. Why not simply tell her the truth? Because there will come a day, where that spell," she pointed to the book; "will be insufficient, and all this will happen again."
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 7:03 am

Cryth's fists clenched.
"And what am I meant to do? No offence, but I can't really trust any of you. Demons want to kill her. Angels will want to use her as a weapon."
He looked up at Decoda.
"And furthermore, how do you propose telling a girl that her very existence puts every single person in her life in danger? "Oh, by the way Amelia, it turns out you attract demons like moths to flames and caused me to commit mass murder to protect you?!""
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 8:00 am

After thinking for a moment, Tybalt shrugged and looked at Cryth. He spoke in a calm, almost laid-back tone.
"Well, I probably wouldn't put it like that. But the sooner she knows about it, the better. By your own admission, you can't keep the truth hidden from her forever, right? At some point she's going to wonder why she can do things that other people can't. She's probably pretty curious about why anybody would want to take her life, too."
He then looked over to the girl.
"She'd be better off learning how to control her power. If she's aware of it, she might even have a chance to suppress it so the demons won't hunt her as often. And besides...you can't be her knight in shining armor forever. What if something happens and you can't be there to save her?"
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 8:22 am

Decoda folded her arms, as she rested her black wings. "Thusfar, none of us have outright attacked you or your sister." She pointed out in a calm tone. "My suggestion, is to find allies to help you...those who don't want to use your sister as a weapon, and care about her well-being." She then looked at Tybalt and nodded her head. "Training her to use her power, so that she can learn to suppress her presence would be a great help. Better learn how to use it, then for it to explode into something that no one can manage." She rustled her wings, as a few of her black feathers fell to the ground. She knelt down, and picked up the feathers that fell, then handed them to Cryth. "This will help mask her presence to other angels. They will, at best, think she's a fallen angel and won't bother her."
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 11:11 am

He walked through the darkened streets alone. There was seemingly no one around.
In the shadows however, there was movement. Tiny, insignificant movements that most would view as a trick of the light. 7th, on the other hand, saw it as otherwise.
'Yeah, Angel, I know. I counted six, no seven of them. Just let me handle it, sweetie.'
His hand drifted lazily to his sword as he continued to walk, the creatures slowly closing in.
Back to top Go down
Lullabye
Lullabye
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:54 pm

Not interested in the conversation Fenrir walked calmly over to the bed and sat down next to one of its legs. "So, Bed Monster," He said to the creature living under Amelia's bed. "Do you have a name? I feel kind of rude calling you Bed Monster. What kind of being are you anyway?"

Devin's wife Tracey opened the door to the work room. "My God! What are you doing to her!" She cried when she saw the blood coating the floor, the deformed wings, broken bones, the crucifix and the table of tools all slick with blood and bits of bone.
"Go back upstairs, dear." Devin told her without any warmth in his voice.
"Darren! What's going on?"
"This woman who you allowed into our home, and into our bed without a fight... Is a demon. A succubus to be precise." He waited for his wife's gasp to die away. "And I explained to her in very. explicit. detail. What would happen if she showed up again."
"I-I-I.... I lo.... love you. D-Dev-in." Cam said through the painful pleasure.
He approached her again, taking a claw hammer from the table. He started hitting her with both ends. She screamed, a mixture of intense pain and extreme ecstasy. Wet sounds erupted every time he struck her body. Drawing blood, cracking bone, rupturing organs. Cam began to hack up blood in copious amounts and he hit her in the jaw, cracking and dislocating it. Several of her teeth flew to the far wall. Cam's cry was distorted.
He stepped back, set the hammer on the table and waited and the sound of cracking and popping echoed in the small space. Cam's regenerative powers healing her. A thump as Tracey fainted. Devin scooped her in his arms and took her back upstairs. While he was gone Cam struggled with her restraints. She had almost broken her wrist, almost had one arm free when he came back and saw her trying to free herself.
"What have I told you about misbehaving?" He stepped out of the room and came back with a chainsaw. She whimpered in fear.

Once her body had pulled itself back together and had finished healing he did it again, and again, and again. Cutting her body into pieces, spraying blood over everything, bits of bone and brain flying high. Her screams making the mechanical sounds of the chainsaw seem quiet by comparison. When he finally ran out of gasoline he let the machine drop. His body shook with rage and exhaustion. Her body quaked from the pain of so many regenerations in such a short amount of time. She tried to grab for some of the energy in the area, but each time she felt like she had a tendril of it in grasp it evaporated into nothing. She realized that Devin was pulling them away, keeping her from fully healing herself.
"Why are you waiting for me to expire? You know how to destroy me. Do it." She said, a commanding tone in her weak voice.
"I have something better in mind for you." He crossed to a cabinet opened the doors and took out several pieces of paper. He set them around her body, on the floor and on the crucifix. The paper slips slowly began absorbing the blood covering everything and began turning it into symbols of a long dead language. Cam was shrieking, begging, crying.
"NO NO NO NO NO NO NO! No! STOP! STOOOOOOP!" She screamed. Her body arced with the magic, she felt the energy around her. The pressure being placed upon her being. Increasing as the symbols became fully formed and began sending the change through the blood covering her body. The runes and lines now covered her body. Each one burned intensely and they outshone the burning of her desire. So she screamed, screamed in true pain and fear.
His eyes locked onto hers. He saw the begging in them, the fear. She saw his resolve and his anger. He said the few words of incantation. She began shouting a curse at him but the words died as her body went completely limp. With a smile of dissatisfaction Devin lifted her head, opened her mouth and removed the piece of paper that had formed in her throat. He looked at the seal and saw the odd designs of the magic surrounding the runes that stood for her name. He watched calmly with no regrets as Cam's body turned to ash. Then he calmly slipped the slip of paper into his pocket and began cleaning up after himself.

Her awareness cam back to her, but it was distorted. Devin looked down at her. "Are you awake? Yes you are. Good. Now listen to me Camshaft." He said sternly. "I told you this would happen if our paths crossed again. However I'm feeling merciful since you decided not to kill my family like you had threatened. I have a task for you. Complete it and I will return your body to you. Fail and I will disassemble your body and bury your parts all over the globe." He held up a mirror so she could see herself.
Her body was all metal. It resembled her original form but the detail was rough. She experimentally flexed her wings and heard the creaking of metal. She tried to talk, to communicate in any way but nothing happened. She stared at the metal mask that was now her face, sculpted forever in a neutral expression. Her eyes glowed purple, a solid, unblinking steady color. If she could cry she would have.
"I need you to find someone for me. She's still a young girl but her brother should be sticking to her like glue. Bring me her, either dead or alive and I'll return you to normal. I've inscripted runes in your body to allow you to alter your shape and configuration. You also have a control over metal to some level. Do not fail me golem."
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 2:38 am

The bed tilted slightly.
"...I'm not going to tell you my name. Doggy."
Then it returned to it's straight posture as to not disturb Amelia.
"I am the Boogeyman. I am, put simply, the Thing that all children fear living under the bed. I used to be one of many. But now... well, once angels and demons were revealed as very real things, adults started taking their children's cries at night a lot more seriously."

Cryth took the feathers. "Thank you."
Then he opened the book he carried, seemingly lifted the very letters themselves from the pages and placed them over the sleeping Amelia like a shroud.
The letters vanished, and the spell was done.
Then he slipped the feathers into her pocket.
"That should work. Her powers should be masked from all now."
He sighed in temporary relief.
"Come on. Let's get her home."
The bed started gently walking down the side of the building, Amelia still tucked up and asleep. Cryth sat next to her, the creature's magics defying gravity for them.

When they reached the street Cryth looked up at the angel and the werewolf.
"Thank you. We should be fine from here."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 6:19 am

Decoda looked at Cryth, with little to no expression on her face. She still didn't agree with how he was handling his sister's power. "You're welcome." She said.
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 9:12 am

OOT: "The angel and the werewolf," huh? Apparently I'm just chopped liver. Razz

Tybalt looked at Cryth impatiently, waiting for him to say something else. When it seemed like that wasn't going to happen, his face turned to a look of disappointment. He spoke in a bored, slightly frustrated tone.
"Is that all? You don't care about finding a more permanent solution? What a shame. I'll be honest, I expected a lot more from you."
He folded his arms and sighed.
"You're weak. Not because you were born weak, but because you've let yourself become weak. You're so afraid of everything-- even your own power and your sister's power-- that you're not going to do anything at all. I was really hoping that you would explore your potential...I wanted to see that potential turn into something great. But sadly, the way things are going, whatever you could have been will be devoured by some group of demons somewhere. How disappointing."
He turned to face the angel.
"It seems that we're not needed anymore. These two can find a way to die all on their own."
Despite his cold words, he had a slight look of regret in his eyes. He values human life and hates to see it wasted, no matter the circumstances. Even so, he turned around and slowly started to walk away, muttering under his breath.
"What a waste of time. Oh well...I guess it can't be helped. I wonder where I should go tomorrow...?"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 11:26 am

A pulse of anger passed through Cryth, but he held it down at Tybalt's words.
"We didn't ask for this. I didn't. Our parents didn't. And she certainly didn't. We don't want this."
He glared at Tybalt and felt the urge to unleash his power in a more... destructive sense.
He repressed it, again. Like he always did.

"We're not weak. We can defend ourselves. Pass judgement if you want, but if you're going to look down on us then you can just F*CK OFF!!" His anger surged for one second, before he repressed it.
"Never mind..."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 12:31 pm

Decoda looked at Tybalt, then to Cryth, and stepped between the two when the 'discussion' had become heated. "Look, why don't we agree to disagree." She said, and looked at Tybalt. "We've said our peace, and offered our advice, and assistance. What's important here, is that no one was hurt, and everyone is healthy." She then looked at Cryth. "No one asks for the the power they are given, the only thing you can do is use it to protect those you love. Though we may not agree with how you are protecting them, we can agree," she looked at Tybalt with a slight glare, then looked back to Cryth; "that you are doing everything you can to do so." She relaxed her stance slightly. "If you need any help, I can be found somewhere in the sky."
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 1:02 pm

Tybalt stopped in his tracks when Decoda stepped between them. When she finished speaking, he begrudgingly nodded in agreement with her.
"Fair enough, I guess I might have crossed the line there. It's none of my business, after all."
He looked back towards Cryth.
"For what it's worth, I'm sorry. I won't take back what I said, but I understand that you've got to be under a lot of pressure. I shouldn't have snapped at you like that."
He turned to the werewolf and the angel and smiled.
"Well, I don't know about you two, but I've had all the fun I can handle for one night. Who's up for some drinks before bed? First round's on me."
Back to top Go down
Lullabye
Lullabye
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 4:59 pm

"I suppose it is kind of late." Fenrir said casting a look to the sky and the sliver of moon that hung there. He felt its warmth on his skin, its rejuvenating effect on his body. "I could go for a drink." he turned to the angel, "And perhaps we could discuss my proposition. You are still looking for someone to give aid to, correct?" He waited for the angel to reply.
"A boogeyman, eh? How interesting to find a kindred spirit on this lone hunt." He sighed, the Boogeyman had been correct. The discovery of angels and demons had given immediate credibility to every other myth that the humans knew. Vampires and werewolves had both almost been eradicated. While he personally didn't know of the vampires population he did know that there were only a few scattered packs of werewolves left. "If only this all could have been prevented." He mused.

Cam moved forward. Her body didn't tire, didn't thirst or demand energy. There was no wind on her face, or a chill on her flesh. She was devoid of feeling although her soul clung to the form she had been given. For the first time in her existence the need for sex had vanished and she felt truly free. She walked on, a purple tint coloring the world a translucent lavender. She felt something that could be contentment, even in this inanimate form.
The magic Devin had carved into her was well suited for combat. She practised shifting various parts of her new body into blades or guns. Adding armor and weight, pulling metal from something else into her own being. She turned one of her arms into a small gun and foudn that unless she had a readily available source of metal using her body as a firearm was a last resort. Each bullet took some metal fro mehr body. If she used it too much without replenishing she would cannibalise herself entirely.
Movement was easy although it took time to get used to the absence of feeling. Instead she had a vague sense of how her body and its appendages were aligned. If she remembered correctly it had something to do with advanced equations and time space. All way over her head she was just happy that it allowed her some way to precisely gauge her movements.
In the end she was more concerned with her loneliness. Devin had taken Armin and converted him from her servant into a playmate for his children. Armin had seemed to enjoy it, the kids did too, but she missed having the patchwork creature by her side. If anything she knew could help her understand what she was now, Armin would be the best of guides for her to have. She sighed mentally and moved through the forest. A skeletal angel form made of gray metal, all sharp curves and deadly points.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 3:41 am

Decoda looked at Tybalt with a puzzled expression. "A drink?" she repeated. It was obvious that this plain was not where she was 'born'.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 5:12 am

Amelia started waking up upon feeling the movement of the bed, keeping her eyes closed she spoke
"Where are we going brother?"
she turned to her side
"Can you stop moving the bed, Im trying to sleep"
she had forgotten that the bed could move itself

After a long battle both demons were able to take down the angels and the church in the town. Semira ended up having a celebration in the local bar with all the men that helped her in the fight.she raised a glass
"To the defeat of the angels, one more step closer to winning the war"
she smirked. little did the men know they were soon walking to their deaths. the drinks she has provided them was a drink that only demons could drink without any affect. To any one else it was poisoness and would slowly kill them. All it took was on drink for it to take affect
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 8:28 am

Tybalt snapped his fingers as if he'd finally realized something.
"A werewolf! That's what I was sensing from you earlier, I just couldn't put my finger on it."
He looked closely at his new werewolf drinking buddy.
"Interesting, very interesting. I never thought I'd get to see a werewolf in the flesh! After we talk about your proposition tonight, I hope you'll tell me a little more about yourself."
When Decoda spoke up, he looked over and chuckled a little.
"Well, how can I put this? An alcoholic drink is like a magical elixir that we humans drink to wash away the day's troubles. You'll find out more about it soon enough."
After saying this, he turned back to Fenrir.
"Now, let's not waste anymore time. Do you mind leading the way? I'm not all that familiar with this town yet and I definitely don't want to end up in the same bar that we were at earlier."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Sauriel
Race: Angel
Power: Can bend and manipulate light to cause a variety of effects
Spoiler:

Sauriel walked through the burning ruins of a building. He payed no attention to the flaming wreckage, or to the burning bodies of those he had just slain. His attention was focused only on the man in front of him. This man was the leader of a demon-summoning cult in an otherwise unremarkable rural town. He was now the last member of said cult as every single one of his followers were butchered before his very eyes by the angel standing before him. He was slumped against the corner of the wall, eyes wide in terror, crying and gasping for air. Sauriel slowly approached him, spear in hand. But as he did, the man finally summoned up the courage to speak.
"...Why? Why have you done this? We were...we only wanted to defend ourselves! That's why we summoned those demons...we sought to control them and turn them against anything that would threaten our home! Surely you can understand that!"
The angel spoke with a voice that was devoid of emotion and yet somehow frightening to the core.
"But you failed, and your failure nearly brought calamity not only on yourselves, but on those around you."
The man spoke up again, nearly shouting at the angel.

"But...but we took care of it! Yes, we did have one incantation that nearly backfired on us, but we resolved that issue on our own! We were so close...we could have spared ourselves from this awful war!"
Sauriel pointed his spear at the man.
"Regardless of intent, you have given your soul to be corrupted by the dark arts. Whether or not you were successful in your goal is irrelevant. The punishment for such a vile act of heresy can only be death. Accept your fate with some semblance of dignity, heretic."
Just then, a small voice called out from behind the angel.

"Papa?"
A boy, no older than twelve, ran up to hug his father as he cried his eyes out.
"Papa! What's happening?! I'm scared..."
The man hugged his son back and whispered in his ear.
"What are you doing here?! Run! Get out of here! Please...listen to papa!
Sauriel turned his attention to the boy.
"This boy...he is your son? How unfortunate for the both of you that he has returned here."
Sauriel spoke in the same emotionless tone as before as he raised his spear against the young child. The man screamed out in horror.

"NOOO!!! YOU CAN'T! He's just a child, he doesn't know any better! He has nothing to do with this! Please! Please, just let him go!!"
Sauriel looked back at the man.
"For what purpose? So that he may follow in his father's footsteps? So that he may one day seek vengeance against my kin? To allow such a thing would be folly. The boy's life is mine."
Just as he was about to bring his spear down, another angel ran in and grabbed his arm. She pleaded with him to let the boy live.

"Sauriel, wait!! There's no need for more bloodshed. As this building burns down, whatever dark past it may have had will burn with it! Please, I beg you...let the child leave."
Sauriel reluctantly dropped his arm and turned to his subordinate.
"You forget your place. However, if you feel so strongly about this, I will allow it. On the sole condition that you will personally take responsibility should my prediction come to pass."
The angel nodded, grabbed the boy and ran out of the building as fast as she could. The boy cried out for his father.

"Wait! Papa's still in there! We gotta get papa!!"
The angel fought back tears as she tried to comfort the boy.
"I am so sorry...your papa...it is too late for him."
When they were gone, Sauriel turned back to the man.
"Have you made your peace?"
The man gritted his teeth and talked back to Sauriel.

"I am prepared to die, if that is what you mean. But I just want to know one thing...after what you did here, are you really any different from the demons we were trying to protect ourselves from?"
For once, Sauriel showed just a slight hint of emotion in his voice. Anger. He pointed his spear at the man as he spoke.
"You are a fool to speak so brazenly of matters that you know nothing about. There is no right or wrong in this war, there is only victory and defeat. I carry out Heaven's mandate! All who would oppose me deserve their fate, as you deserve yours."
With that, Sauriel stabbed the man in the heart and watched the life drain out of his eyes.
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 11:39 am

He continued walking, the creatures following behind, now far less discrete with their actions.
'We go on 3, OK? 1, 2, 3!'
7th launched into a sprint, the beasts flying forward with inhuman speed. They almost closed the gap when 7th dived down a back alley, darting for the street over.
He burst from the alley, to find two routes on the road blocked by demonic creatures. Their bodies were slim, yet muscled, their limbs in stretched proportions to a humans, the 'hands' tipped with razor sharp claws. They were pale and fleshy, apart from the matted black fur that covered from their shoulders to their wolven heads.
They had more in wait... He thought to himself. Damn it.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 1:00 pm

The bed crawled back into the room they'd all left, and settled her down again.
Cryth looked at his sister, and stroked her hair.
"Fall asleep, sis. It's ok now. Get some rest. We'll talk more in the morning. I'm not going anywhere."

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Maraud
Species: Vampire - the old-school kind (complete with superhuman qualities, shapeshifting powers, mastery of weather, animal mind control, telepathy/hypnotism etc)

He stood up, finally sated for another...
He couldn't tell anymore. A few hundred or thousand years, after so long he'd lost track.
The old woman's eyes stared up at him in a grateful smile, the orbs unseeing, the body drained.
They'd known each other, him and this woman. Old friends. His memories flashed through his head.
She'd found him, kept him safe. The purge had claimed his kind, he had felt their memories and thoughts fade from his own mind. She'd held him while he'd cried, for the first time in the devil knew how many years.
"Amelia..." he said quietly, shaking his duffelcoat out and dusting down his denim. She'd asked him to make it pleasant, and he had. He knelt, closed her eyes.
"May the heavens find thee a safe rest with your husband at last, oh sainted lady," he prayed, feeling the sensation of what felt like fire ants crawling under his skin as the very act of prayer rebelled against his ungodly nature.
But for her, worth it.
He straightened up, feeling the bats awaken in the trees, and the wolves howl in the night.
He looked at his face in the mirror, so young and handsome now, and left his friend's home, with her body buried in her husband's grave alongside him.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 1:35 pm

"Tell mom and dad I would like french toast for breakfast"
she said as she nuzzled the pillow and slowly started drifting back to sleep as he stroked her hair

By the time Semira had finished her drinks there the men were laid out across the tables, chairs and floor. Shed sat back in her seat satisfied with what she had accomplished that day
"Pathetic humans"
she grabbed the bottle that contained the drink she gave the men and took a swig from it. She transformed into her demon form as she passed a body that was laying on the ground. She gave it a kick to make sure he was dead
"Well that a few less humans those damn angels can drain"
she chuckled as she walked out of the bar. With a snap of her fingers the bar went up in flames. As she walked away from the bar she changed into her human form to disguise herself. Taking another swig of the drink she started to feel its affect and suddenly
**HIC**
"OOPs"
she giggled

Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 1:45 pm

Decoda nodded her head slowly. "Well, I'm already a fallen angel, I might as well jump on the band wagon."
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 2:11 pm

Cryth almost stiffened at her words, but lay in the bed with her and let the tears flow uninhibited.
Oh, sister.
What on earth am I going to do?

He thanked the devil it was night.
He moved through the bats on their hunts, moved with the stray dogs in the street, moved with the clouds covering the darkened moon.
The scent of death covered the air. Fire too. He shivered.
Him and fire did not get along.
He felt something. A presence. Dog. Light. And seasoned blood.
He decided to check it out, and when the word "alcohol" was mentioned, he instantly fell in love with the idea of raising a toast to Amelia, god bless her heart.
He appeared on the roof, wearing his duffel coat, red shirt, and jeans. To them, it would seem like a young devilishly handsome man had just materialized out of nowhere.
He raised his hand.
"Before you start getting aggressive... I heard there was a drink involved somewhere in this plan."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 1:56 pm

Amelia tossed and turned throughout the night. She had the same horrible dream she had earlier which resulted in her bolting up right in her sleep panicked, screaming
"BROTHER!!!!"

As Semira continued walking through the streets intoxicated and staggering she noticed some rustling in an alley way and giggled when she realized it was a man getting mugged by a group or thugs
"Oh the evilness that comes out at night"
she smirked as she spoke to herself and continued staggering going no where in particular, possibly hunting down her next victim
**HIC**
she giggled again
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next