HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:51 pm
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Salutations
Fri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
Mon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
Sat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
Thu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
Sun Nov 16, 2014 1:22 pm by Shinimagami

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

Share | 

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:12 pm

Maraud's lip peeled back over his teeth, his fangs blazing bloodstained-white.
His hands caught Victoria's arms and with two sickening crunches he crushed both her forearms bones.
"Try again and I'll make it hurt even worse. You are stronger than this. If not, I'll kill you right now and be done with it, because until you stop of your own free will I'm just going to keep breaking things."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:24 pm

Victoria screamed out in pain as her arms were crushed, her eyes flashed from blue, back to black a few times until they were back to their normal blue. She suddenly dropped to the ground clutching her arm, crying out in pain. She looked up at Maraud with tears in her eyes, she was back to herself, not the demon within her 
"Why?"
she tasted the blood on her lips and realized she had been feeding. She started looking around frantically, looking for more dead bodies 
"W-what have I done?"
she held onto her arm the pain was excruciating 

~welcome to TBRP im your admin Miss Elegent Serenity (Ella Serenity for short) if you have any questions feel free to ask me. Feel free to jump in  any of the threads at any time or message me for thread info ~
the ultimate beauty - is her heart, a pure crystal diamond that holds no sin, but has known it. A heart that only gives to others, and yet, in doing so, takes the hearts of others by becoming their idol.A perfect form. A perfect heart.Bound together in perfection, with elegant serenity.  ~mateuss
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:50 pm

Maraud simply humphed, and her arms had already started healing.
"I was afraid of this... it appears that in order for you to rationalize and cope with the hunger you've compartmentalized and personified the vampire aspect of yourself. The pain I have administered to you will not kill you especially as you have recently fed - having our arms broken is more of a set-back to us than anything else, we heal too fast."
By the time he'd finished speaking, her arms were completely back to normal, with only a slight ache to hint at their past plight.
"We are going to have to remedy that. The first stage of controlling your hunger is to not repress it but to accept it. You have long hair, you have a woman's body, you have a lust for blood - you must treat these as equal facts of identification of the self. Do not fret, you have not killed or murdered anyone, though on a subconscious level you knew that. Fortunately, that indicates progress - your subconscious instinct recognizes that although you have not fed to maximum capacity, like you would wish to, you have instead fed to the permitted capacity and so you are forcibly content. I regret telling you this but we are going to have to get you to associate sating the hunger completely with agonizing pain. That first exercise I did not expect you to pass, and you did not. However, I am pleasantly surprised it took as little to snap you out of it as it did. Baby steps, Victoria, baby steps..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:47 pm

Victoria looked at her fully healed arm, the dull pain she was experiencing now was bearable. She sighed when she realized she didn't kill anyone. She was also confused when he said about her compartmentalizing and personalizing the vampire aspect of herself. She looked up at him
"What exactly do you mean when you said I have compartmentalized the vampire aspect of myself?"
When he mentioned sating the hunger with agonizing pain, she flinched at the word pain and looked down at her arm. 
"but....I don't like pain"
she said quietly while looking at her arm, she ran a finger over the once broken bones 
"is there any other way?"
when he spoke about how fast she snapped out of it she wondered if he had helped another vampire before her that didn't or wasn't able to. 
"Do you have other apprentices?"
she looked up at him 
"I  mean have you helped other vampires before, you said you were surprised how fast I snapped out of it. Was there another vampire who wasn't able to?"

~welcome to TBRP im your admin Miss Elegent Serenity (Ella Serenity for short) if you have any questions feel free to ask me. Feel free to jump in  any of the threads at any time or message me for thread info ~
the ultimate beauty - is her heart, a pure crystal diamond that holds no sin, but has known it. A heart that only gives to others, and yet, in doing so, takes the hearts of others by becoming their idol.A perfect form. A perfect heart.Bound together in perfection, with elegant serenity.  ~mateuss
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:27 am

Maraud looked away for a second.
"I was simply comparing you to myself. I trained myself to snap out of the feeding frenzy, by placing a pin in my gums. Every time my fangs grew out to feed, the pain meant I could only feed for a few seconds at most. But oh, how I hated it. I LOATHED putting that pin in every time I felt the pangs. But it took so long. I would only regain control of myself hours after trying to feed. Then the hours became an hour, then that hour became almost an hour, then it became minutes, then it became seconds. After roughly about a century I developed the ability to completely master the hunger. You, however, have completely skipped attempting to resist the pain. This is a very good sign. It means that, with luck, you're going to be able to control it a lot faster than I."
He cocked his head.
"And it appears you have, in an attempt to stay sane, distanced yourself from your true nature. You have convinced yourself that you are just a normal girl with a dark side. This is untrue. You are a vampire, whether you like it or not."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Did you not hear? God
Bronze
Bronze

Did you not hear? God>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:25 am

Nejat slowly drifted in the air, little stars orbiting him as he twinkled his fingers, golden dust flying out. He chuckled to himself lowly whilst watching the two below. He hadn't wanted to leave this girl alone after he'd met her, she had a weird, strong pull to her as if an aura, it made him want to protect her yet he resisted the urge to burn the other male into ashes multiple times throughout the time he'd been following her.
"So, have you two finally sort out your problems?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://n3jat3.wix.com/random-stories
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:39 am

Victoria winced thinking about having a pin in ones gums. She couldn't see herself doing that, she hated pain.
"Will I have to do that?"
she wondered would she have to inflict pain on herself like he did, could she bare it? When he mentioned that she was a vampire 
"I know I am! I know I am no longer human, don't you think I already know that? I knew that the day I slaughtered my parents, I knew I was no longer human but a monster. But it is worse when the hunger hits, I can't contain it. I loose what little control I have over myself and just go berserk."
she snapped
"I want to feed and that's all I wan't. The stronger the hunger, the harder it is to contain it, to contain the urge to feed, to contain the vampire that I am. The hunger consumes me. I starved for centuries and now...now that I'm free, I never want to feel that pain again. I feel I must keep feeding to stop it"
she looked over at Cryth who still had blood on his arm, the scent of it made her yearn it even more and her eye started to change to black again. She quickly turned her gaze away trying to resist it. She was now fighting herself to stop from launching at him and finish what she started

Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:14 am

Maraud looked at her.
"Are you hearing what you're saying? You're talking about the hunger as though it's a separate creature, an independent entity of you. It is a PART of you and I can see that you're struggling to not feed again. That is what I mean. Your anger, your guilt, your sorrow - you have filed it away in your mind to connect with your hunger."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:36 pm

She slammed her fist into the ground, her breathing increased 
"I CAN'T STOP IT!"
her eyes kept flashing from black to blue as she looked at him 
"Y-You try waking up and all you want to do is feed, then because you cant control it you end up being locked away into darkness for centuries, having being forgotten. Since...since you bit me I haven't been the same, I am aware of that. I have accepted I will never be human again."
she clenched the dirt and her eyes went completely black 
"I know the hunger is a part of me, But I cant stop myself when...when..."
the scent of the blood was too strong and she launched towards Cryth 

Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:01 pm

Maraud caught her out of the air, spun her round and placed her on the bed again.
"You are letting your hunger control you. Not the other way around. I never said it would be easy. Let's try it like this."
He fixed her with a crimson glare.
"If you try and feed without my express permission again, I will break your neck. It won't kill you, but you might wish it had."
He stood up and left the way to Cryth completely clear.
"Let's see which is stronger. Your desire to glut or your fear of pain."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:29 pm

She looked at him, his eyes...'Those eyes, that...that glare' Everything around her seemed to fade, that glare he gave her was similar to the one her father gave her when she did something wrong. For a split second she could have sworn she saw her father. Then everything around her cleared and she was sitting on the bed, the scent of the blood was strong to her, she blinked a few times and hissed at him Maraud. She looked over at Cryth and shifted forward as if she was about to launch at him again, her eye were still black. But what he said registered and she froze on the spot. 'pain, would he really do that to me?' she looked down at her arm and remembered the pain and how much it hurt, and that was only her arm, but....her neck. When Maraud stepped to the side allowing Cryth in her sight and her path the first thing she spotted was the blood 
"I must...."
 she shifted forward again but froze 'no, I don't want the pain' She seemed to be fighting with herself and her eyes started to change blue to black then to blue again, she looked up at Maraud 
"Please... make it stop... get him away...the blood...the blood it's...!!"
she breathed heavily trying to stay put her eyes flashing from one color to the next, she clenched onto the side of the bed, bending the frame with clutching the side, trying to stop herself from attacking him
"I... don't..... want...pain"

Last edited by Miss Elegent Serenity on Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:31 am

Maraud knelt next to her.
"Come on, come on!" he urged. "You don't have to feed! You're stronger than that. You don't want the pain? Fight for it then!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:11 am

"I need to"
her eyes went to black and she stood up from the bed and started moving forward but she was still clutching onto the bed, so she was dragging the bed with her. Her eyes flashed back to blue and she stopped
"PLEASE ...GET HIM....AWAY!!"
she looked down at Maraud with pleading eyes, but her eyes were changing back to black. She screamed out and dropped to the ground clutching her head.
"I-it's too strong.... the need...I..I can't..."

she looked up and her eyes were completely black her fangs were at their full length and in an instant she launched past Marauds reach and tackled Cryth to the ground

Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:07 pm

There was a horrible crukk and Victoria felt agony explode through her, beyond anything she had ever experienced.
Her body would no longer respond to her commands and fell off Cryth to the floor.
Maraud looked disappointed as he returned his hands to his pockets.
"Didn't want to have to do that..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

Dungeon Master>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:17 pm

OOT: Sorry for the delay, I'm gonna try to get back into this.

Sauriel nodded.
"Thank you, Squillok. Is there anything that we should know about this match? Are we finally facing the champion?"

After flying around for a while, Tybalt couldn't help feeling a little impatient. He looked over to Noise.
"So...do you happen to see anything familiar yet? Sorry to ask, I was just wondering if we have any way of knowing whether we're getting close or not."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:28 pm

Victoria screamed out in pain as she dropped to the floor and rolled around. Her eyes instantly went back to blue and tears welled up in her eyes 
"I'M SORRY PLEASE MAKE IT STOP!!"
she was in excruciating pain and wanted nothing more then for it to stop. She laid there screaming and in pain for what seemed like forever

Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:39 pm

Maraud simply gazed passively upon the injured vampiress.
Already the bones in her neck were starting to agonizingly grind and knit back together.
"You'll be on your feet again in a few seconds," he said calmly watching her writhe and moan, "and our good friend is still right there. Still bleeding. You try again, I make you REALLY scream. Up to you."

Squillok nodded eagerly.
But before he could say anything else, his name was bellowed from another room and, instantly cowed, he scuttled off to attend them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

Dungeon Master>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:48 pm

When Squillok left, Sauriel folded his arms and lowered his head, not looking at anything in particular. There was still a little time left before the next match. Unfortunately, this gave him some time to reflect on old memories that he had been trying to keep out of his mind.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

On the summit of a snowy mountain, two angels had just fought a long, arduous battle that would have certainly been an incredible sight to behold, but this place was certainly far away from any prying eyes. On this frozen, lonely mountain, where a legendary clash of swords and ideals had just taken place, one angel laid on the ground as the other angel kept his sword pointed at his face. It could have ended right there. That thought had certainly crossed both of their minds but in the end, he couldn't bring himself to kill his own brother. Instead, he dismissed his sword and it vanished with a golden glow.
"This matter is settled. Do not pursue me any farther. I have no intentions of returning, as you can see."
He started to walk away, but the injured angel called out as loudly as his weakened body would allow him to, making the victorious angel stop in his tracks.
"Wait!! You're leaving...to go see that witch again, aren't you?! Is that why you abandoned us? Tell me the truth, Sauriel!!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Sauriel gasped as his eyes went wide. He had lost himself in his thoughts for a while, but he finally came back to his senses. Although...he was still breathing heavily.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:45 pm

Victoria looked over at Cryth the scent of blood was still strong on but, her eyes went black again, but the pain reminded her of what would happen if she were to try to attack him. Her eyes went back to their normal color and she curled herself up on the ground in a ball, slightly rocking herself. The insanity kicked in and she started mumbling to herself incoherently
"I'm going to starve, I won't ever get to feed again. Just like before, I'll starve again and then...then...it'll come out and...I wont be able...be able to control it...the killing will start again and...I wont.. wont be able to stop it"
she laid there on the ground rocking and mumbling over and over 

Semira noticed Sauriel deep in thought. 'I wonder what he is thinking about' just as he gasped she placed a hand on his shoulder and moved beside him 
"Are you alright?"
she looked at him with concern. Nadia apparently had decided to follow her mother and was standing next to her looking up at Sauriel
"Since my mommy seems to be close to you...are you going to be my new daddy?"

Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

Shinimagami>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:57 pm

Dungeon Master wrote:
After flying around for a while, Tybalt couldn't help feeling a little impatient. He looked over to Noise.
"So...do you happen to see anything familiar yet? Sorry to ask, I was just wondering if we have any way of knowing whether we're getting close or not."

Decoda looked at Tybalt as she flapped her large black wings from time to time. "We aren't being followed." She said. "It seems that the other angels and the demons seem to be preoccupied with something else, than to be finding us; it seems."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:14 am

Maraud slapped her hard around the face.
"Get a grip," he said coldly. "You're not going to starve. Your body will be able to subsist for weeks on your current blood intake. I will not let you starve but I will not let you stay a slave to your instincts. Trust me."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:40 am

Victoria gasped when he slapped her. She blinked a few times and looked up at Maurad 
"But..it has happened"

she stared off for a moment 
"When I was locked away, it drove me insane, the hunger...I thought I was going to die all over again"

Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

Dungeon Master>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:00 am

When Semira put her hand on his shoulder, Sauriel calmed down and quietly replied.
"It was nothing. I was just...reliving some unpleasant memories."
When Nadia walked up and suddenly asked if he was going to be her new daddy, Sauriel's face had a rare look of surprise on it. It took him a few moments to compose himself enough to respond.
"Well, I...that is...I mean..."
That's not to say it was a completely coherent response, mind you. Sauriel glanced at Semira, his eyes looking like he wanted to ask for help. But then he quickly turned back to Nadia.
"...To be honest, I don't really have an answer for that yet. But let's say I was. What would you think of that, Nadia?"

Tybalt looked at Decoda with a slightly confused expression.
"Hmm? Oh, yes, the angels and demons. Sorry, I almost forgot that we were being chased."
He then looked at his surroundings, trying to spot anything that looked different or out of place.
"You see...I'm just a little anxious to find this place as soon as possible. Doesn't the idea excite you even a little bit? A mysterious land sealed away from the rest of the world...I can't wait to see it, I find the whole idea quite fascinating!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

Shinimagami>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:16 am

Decoda looked at Tybalt and smiled warmly. "I enjoy your wonderment." She spoke softly. "No matter what I'm thinking or feeling right now, you still manage to bring a smile to my face."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:45 am

"Last time, you were confused and terrified and without any form of guidance."
Maraud knelt down next to her.
"Now you have me. I am going to protect you from the world. And yourself. Do you understand?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next