HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:27 pm
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 10:11 am

Beelzenef dragged himself to his feet and climbed onto the back of his companion.

"Ymm vunlac, nadnayd! rayt du dra vundnacc!" The goblin warlord declared

*All goblins who had been fighting (or attempting to fight) heard the orders and followed*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 10:25 am

*watches as the goblins make haste to flee*

Well they sure took of then eh?

*looks at everyone still on edge*

Oi! Food then? Even got some fish fer that cat. S'abit cold out. Wouldn't hurt tuh warm up a bit around the fire some ya?
Back to top Go down

Rouge_assassin
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 10:35 am

"what where are you cowards going now!"
Flames of white shot from his eyes as he yelled. the surronding flames also ravaged into the forest, setting the trees ablaze.
"This isn't over for you or your band of thieves!"
Back to top Go down
Homura_Dude
Homura_Dude
Gold
Gold

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 10:50 am

Miss Elegent Serenity wrote:
lucy paused for a moment to listen
"yeah i hear it, sounds like its just up ahead"
she looked at varen
" should we go see what it is?"

trinity struggled to get out of the goblins grip when he fell on his back, she managed to get loose from his grip and leaped away from him and ran to get distance between her and the goblin. as she was running she looked up and noticed ty and stopped running. was she dreaming or was that really him standing in front of her. she just stood there looking at him, not knowing what to do, she didnt know whether to run to him or not.

"Yea, It doesn't sound right." Varen nodded before running toward the source of the noise with Lucy. As they got closer, Varen could see what looked like the flickering light of a fire ahead. And the closer they got, the bigger the light got, until they unknowingly ran straight into a raging forest fire.

Varen gasped, "Shit! Get back!" He yelled to Lucy, watching the fire rage on, wondering where it came from. "What could have caused this?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 11:00 am

Well that may have been a bit of an over kill. S'pose what's done is done..

*gets up and uses the nodachi to take a few whacks at nearby trees then kicks them away from the area the food is cooking so that they they won't ruin the meal.*
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 3:36 pm

Thera had managed to climb a tree...though it took her a bit of time to figure out how to do it..the cuts on her hands could attest to her climbing ability. She looked at Reikai, and smiled nervously.
"Yes, I am aware that I have wings, and could have flown up here." Thera spoke to the bird.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 3:58 pm

He turned, disgusted by his opponent's cowardice.

He then placed his demonic hand over Zerron's face, cutting off the flames and forcing them to explode at point blank range. As Zerron lay stunned, he then lifted Zerron from the ground by his throat, black flames tearing at the man, and began to squeeze, taking delight in his kill, ignoring the cat that could not harm him if it tried...
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 4:32 pm

lucy followed behind varen through the wood she stopped when he told her to get back, she looked at the destruction in front of her
"i dont know a fire perhaps"

trinity saw what he was doing to zerron she transformed into her human form and spoke but kept her distance
"ty? .... what are you doing...he is our friend why are you hurting him?"
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 4:36 pm

*Back at the goblins underground base*

Due to the burns he sustained from Ty in the last fight Beelzenef was being seen by the healing goblins. As the goblin elders approached he said "Vun huf, fa femm vulic uh muudehk yht bmihtanehk. E crymm dyga ib so najahka fedr dra Panther girl yht ran vneahtc mydan"

The Elders nodded and slouched off somewhere
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 4:42 pm

He looked at her, still choking the life out of Zerron.
Then black flames burst into existence in front of her, driving her back, preventing her from interfering.
He then just squeezed harder, ignoring her completely...
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 5:11 pm

trinity stepped back away from the flames
"why are you doing this? ...ty STOP PLEASE... DONT HURT HIM"
as she backed away from the flames she started thinking to herself, was this really ty. it looked like him but ty wouldnt do this to her. she didnt know what to do she looked up at him through the black flames
" if you really are ty, you wouldnt be doing this, you wouldnt be hurting me or our friends. what happened to you?"
Back to top Go down

Rouge_assassin
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 5:21 pm

Zerron couldn't beleve what he was seeing, or feeling. was he about to die.
"not......a........Chance .......IN HELL!"
Something inside of him took control and his body turned into an inferno. he grinned as he grabbed his face and fire blasted it.
"I hope you can enjoy the fireball!"
he reagained control and looked into ty's eyes.
"plese, you need to stop, your not evil and you know that. Your not a monster."
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 5:38 pm

He didn't waste time with repartee or an insult. Instead, he simply raised his other hand, took Zerron's arm, moved it gently away from his face as his black flames encased Zerron's harmlessly - then threw him aside like a ragdoll, sending him rolling across the ground before slumping against the nearest tree.
He looked at her again.

Then words, cruel, black dark words, came bubbling up from inside him. He instinctively tried to stop them, but out they came.

"I died... I died, and you left me. You said you'd love me, always love me. But I died, wanting to hold your hand, and you weren't there. You failed me when I needed you the most. You're pathetic - I've done so much for you, made you happy, fought for you, died for you. But the one time I truly needed you and you left me to die in the dirt."

His eyes narrowed. "You make me sick to think I once loved a deceitful uncaring wretch. You used me for your own ends, made me love you. Well, now I see you for the lying traitorous freak you really are."

Something inside him balked at saying these things, but he couldn't stop his mouth, something else was in control.

"You've made it very clear that you didn't love me. Not the way I loved you. So perhaps I'll start hurting you."

He took a step towards her, and flames surged around him and her, cutting off her escape.
"I wonder how long you can scream for... lie to me before you finally crumble into cinders..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 5:45 pm

Oi now I think this forest has seen enough flames ya? I said there was food on here. Knock off yer games and stuff and eatchur fill. You lot are going to give me indigestion...

*walks over and holds a deer shank in Ty's face*

See? Food.

*Shoves it into his empty hand before pulling out a flask with magical symbols on it and taking a long swig then starts limping back to the rest of the food with a humph ande a grunt*
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 6:00 pm

hearing his harsh words hurt, she felt like a knife went through her chest, she shook her head as her tears stream down her face, she didnt even notice the man that approached ty
"thats not it..you told him, you told him to take me away. i wanted to be with you, to be by your side. i begged him to bring me back but he wouldnt"
she took a step back but notice the flames around her she had no place to go. she was trapped. she looked up at him.
"im sorry, i swear i wanted to be with you"
she placed her hand on her chest over her heart
"please im sorry, you left me no other choice"
Back to top Go down

Rouge_assassin
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 6:11 pm

Zerron got up and heard what ty was saying.
"listen to yourself, you never wanted trinity harmed. your... your minds corrupted by someone, something and If I have to fight it out of you, then I will!" he took his dagger out and charged it with white and blue flames.
" you always cared for her and you distroyed a whole city to protect her, just like you did with that demon! Listen to her!" why am I saying things like that?

Because of me. [/i]
can I use you then?
Sure, why not. might be able to shock some sense into his mind.

Zerron put his knife away and pulled out seans dagger as he jumped into what was left of the trees above, waiting to make his next move.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 6:18 pm

He threw away the lamb shank, a bit confused if he was honest.

Then he started moving closer and closer to her, his face locked in a murderous scowl, ignoring Zerron completely.
"Do you honestly think that that's all it will take? A mere apology? I tried to come back but you left me no choice - I CAME BACK FROM THE DEAD FOR YOU!!"
His voice suddenly thundered, and the black flames roared around him.

"I BROKE THE LAWS OF THE UNIVERSE FOR YOU! And you couldn't even bring yourself to tell him no, to fight him off, to balk and fight and scream at the very idea of leaving me. You just went along with it. Pathetic."

He was now almost close enough to touch her, and his deathly expression had not changed one iota.

"What was I to you? Some pawn you could drop, some toy you could throw aside? You took from me, everything. I gave you everything, never even so much as thought twice about it, and do I need to remind you of what happened in Darmaku'ul?"
He shook his head in disgust, and his voice went deadly quiet.
"I did nothing but love you. And you. Have done nothing. But use me. I was nothing to you."
He was now so close he could touch her, and he did, stroking her face.

Then he drew his hand back, ready to tear her head off.
"So now, you're nothing to me..."
Back to top Go down

Rouge_assassin
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 6:31 pm

the damned fool, I'll kill the lowlife that did this to his mind, I swear it!
he positioned the knife just as the voice said.

thats perfect. but that may not work right now. get ready to save her, I'll give you a speed boost.

Speed boost? okay it better work and I hate you for making me do this....what are you some kind of angel?
he got himself ready for a rescue.

Of sorts, now get ready and good luck.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 6:45 pm

trinity jumped when he yelled she stood there taking every word he had to say to her in, her tears still streaming down her face. when he stroked her face she looked up at him. when he drew his hand back from her she closed her eyes preparing for the worse. she didnt want to fight him, she wasnt going to fight him.
"do it then, hit me"
she looked up at him
"hit me if im so pathetic, if i disgust you then, i wont fight you, i cant, if thats what you think of me then maybe im not worthy to live"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 7:00 pm

*Takes off his coat and sighs watching the tension. Mumbling*

...... waisting that shank... wanker...
Back to top Go down

Rouge_assassin
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 7:02 pm

Zerron held on to the branch, ready to launch himself towards ty and trinity.
This idea of yours better work,
Of course it will. we're ninja, remember? just shut it and focus.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 7:08 pm

It would be so easy.

He stood there, her completely and utterly at his mercy. A thought would be all it took.
The shadows swirled within him. A life, taken, cast into the void.
But...
His fist shot forward -

And stopped, quivering, inches from her skin.
He frowned, and did it again, and again, aiming for her head, her chest, her ribs.
But he just couldn't touch her, couldn't hit her, wouldn't hit her, would never hit her -

The black flames roared in disapproval, and he stared at his fist, then up at Trinity, looking in her eyes.
And somewhere in his own eyes, something screamed for him to stop, and made him take a step back before the something was consumed by shadows.

He looked at her - and it seemed there were two voices he couldn't control. And the other one, the one who hadn't had the chance to speak, managed to say quietly, "How could you think I'd ever hate you, Trinity? I... I love you..."

Then he let out a growl of annoyance, the voice vanished into the dark once more, and he decided to simply burn her alive, summoning flames into his hands to release at her... if he couldn't kill her, he'd make her suffer at least...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 7:20 pm

*Walks past Trinity pausing to drape his overcoat on her. Shortly glancing at Ty.* Ere ya go girly. Cover up good or you will catch your death out in this snow...
*Stands under the tree Zerron is in.*
Back to top Go down

Rouge_assassin
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 7:30 pm

A wave of blue energy went into Zerrons body as he let go of the branch, launching himself at trinity as fast as he could.
Grab a hold of her and tightly, I'll take care of the rest.
he grabbed trinity in his arms and held her tightly like he was told. okay now what...

just at that moment, the dagger flashed and they where outside of the forest, looking towards the flames of where they where, on the horizon.
so thats how he gets around so quickly...
Back to top Go down
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 7:31 pm

Tye had jumped off of Sirion's back, and and walked forward, the only thing in sight was the vast forest. Tye thought that he could handle the treacherous depths of the forest so he walked into it. being enveloped by the darkness he started to get slightly scared, with a slight disturbance. in his own neck he was anxious, entirely scared. he walked deeper into the thick and brush. this was a bad idea for Tye he was entirely terrified.

A Shadowy figure emerged and it slowly made his way towards Tye; Tye wasn't scared of what was coming at him, instead it had a soothing feeling that was surrounding it. as it grabbed onto Tye's leg it slowly broke his composition down, his leg turned into nothing but energy that evaporated into the air. no pain came from it, This shadowy phenomena had engulfed his whole entire body, until Tye was nothing but a figment of imagination, almost non-existent. He was neither alive or dead. Though the minor impact he did leave on everyone will remain. His physical form will not.

Tye had been evaporated to nothingness. He now just "Is" He may not be around with everyone Physically but he lurks in the shadows, and even in the daylight, He is the tug you feel on your shirt when no one is around, or the laugh you hear out in a distance. His love will echo throughout his friends heads.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next