HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:07 am
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 7:49 pm

*unknown magic teleports him to the spot of Tye's death so Rai can pour one for the fallen homie from his flask then is moved back to his previous location*

*he walks over to ty and offers the flask* try not to get to worked up ya? Bad for yer heart and whatnot. Take a swig and breathe a bit ya?
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 7:55 pm

He took the flask.
Then he threw it aside, and sent almost a metric ton of black flames into the irritant man's chest, astonished he didn't simply burn to a crisp. That was not to say it was enjoyable - the impact hurled the man back, sending him tumbling through the air until he crashed through where he'd been sitting, scattering his food everywhere.

He advanced on the pest, curious to find out if he'd break or not in one twist of his spine...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 8:01 pm

*stands up and brushes off the snow and food bits. a bit of blood at his mouths corner*

Coulda just said no mate. Not a bad throw, but tha dragon earlier already threw me a bit harder earlier, so ya gotta throw a bit harder ya? Use yer weight and turn with yer hips.

*he said as he walked past Ty, patting him on the shoulder on his way past to grab his flask*
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 8:09 pm

He was actually getting really ticked off at everyone's lack of dying.
So he grabbed the man's arm, used his weight, turned with his hips - and hurled the man so hard he carved a path of destruction through the forest in a flash of black flames, destroying countless trees, sixteen rock formations, a cliff face and eventually coming to a stop, embedded in a nearby hill.
He waited to see if the man had survived...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 8:22 pm

*After a moment of nothing he finally pushes some rocks off of him and pulls himself out of the hill and once again uses his nodachi as a walking stick and walks back, finally picks up his flask, takes a massive swig, then goes and sits under a tree.*

Now that was much better than a dragon. The throw is all in the hips ya?

*slumps back panting but still awake and alive, despite the several bruses and cuts.*
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 8:29 pm

trinity looked up at zerron
"why did you do that, why did you take me away, he hates me enough as it is already and now he is gonna be even more mad at hem and hate me even more now"
she started struggling
"take me back to him or put me down and ill go back myself, he wont hurt me and even if he does then i deserve it , what he says is right, i should have fought harder to stay with him"
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/

Rouge_assassin
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 9:02 pm

"if you want me to take you back, then I will. ty's still in there so there's still hope."
he looked down at her.
"I don't blame you for wanting to go back, but it looks like his minds been corrupted by some shadows so be careful, I don't want you to get killed. you don't deserve it just like him."
they started to head back into the forest.
"I'm staying by you to insure that your safe, for the sake of ty's mind. but if he gets close to killing you again, then we're getting the hell out. I know for a fact that he wanted you to be happy, why he fought..."
he thought for a little about what she said.
"that was the shadows controlling him that where speaking, not him. they can cloud a mans mind."

that's right zerron, there's still hope...
Still don't get how sean could stand you being in his head...
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 9:19 pm

trinity nodded
"thank you, i have got to get through to him, i just have to"
she started to think of what all to say to him when they got to ty what can she say to help him remember. then she thought of the perfect thing
"i think i might know how to get through to him, its worth a shot"
Back to top Go down

Rouge_assassin
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 10:12 pm

okay, then it's worth trying then. I think you can get to him."
he slowed down as they got closer.
"it'd deffinately worth a shot. I trust that your husbands will power must be strong enough not to hit you."
i hate you....whoevers in seans knife...

OOT: okay won't be able to post untill after 12 pm MST, just to let everyone know
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 11:14 pm

The shadows inside him twisted, and swirled.
He flexed his demonic arms, and then -

He was about to advance on the man again, when he saw Trinity and Zerron come closer.
He... couldn't. He wasn't sure what he couldn't do, all he knew was that he couldn't.
So before they could reach him, the black flames reached up and consumed him, carrying him far far away, depositing him atop a nearby mountain, where he could -

- crush this pathetic weakness -

- take his body back. He -

The shadows settled in his mind, again, and he made a mental note to not fight the cat girl. Everyone else, was fair game. If this mind was so desperate that she shouldn't be harmed, then fine - it would just be him and her in a world of the dead.
He felt the resistance quiet, and the compromise seem to drain the resources of the original mind... before long, it would slip completely into darkness... and then... and then he would delight in the girl's screams and pleas...
He started walking down the mountain, miles away from where anyone was...

OOT: Sev has informed me he has more plans for this plot, so it's going to be a while before the control breaks. Evil Ty is going to be here for quite a while Sad
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 12:23 am

Malum sat, watching the Drama unfold. 'Beautiful. Couldn't have planned it better if I tried...'

'What are you doing, Mal?' A male voice asked.
Yes, what?' A female echoed.

'I'm merely amusing myself. Spreading carnage and the like.'

'That sounds fun.'
'Lots of fun.'
'Mind if we share in the fun?'
'Oh, please.'

He though for a moment. 'Why not. Couldn't hurt. Amuse yourself to your hearts content.'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 3:49 am

*after Ty leaves, Rai stands up and takes a swig. He looks around at all the visible spectators, takes another swig and stumbles back a little.*

Meant teh do tha... Well now... What in the world did I fall into? So far tha bloody dragon was the most hospitable thing in the area. Wass with all the flames all over the place? An why exactly did a bloody cat turn into a naked woman?! You really are a strange lot ya?

*Continues to rant and rave while taking the occassional swig from his flask*
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 5:35 am

trinity saw ty disappear into dark flames she started running to him but by the time she reached him he was gone. she dropped to her knees in tears
"why, why is this happening? i dont understand why did he leave?"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 5:53 am

The flames wanted death...

He appeared, silently, directly behind Varen and Lucy in the forest.
He stepped forwards, grabbed Varen by the back of his neck, and slammed his face into the nearest tree, batting Lucy aside with a contemptuous smack of his hand.

Black flames reared over Lucy, while he drew back his other fist to reduce Varen to pulp...
Back to top Go down
Homura_Dude
Homura_Dude
Gold
Gold

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 6:05 am

Varen barely had time to react before his face was slammed into a tree. He felt everything go black for a split second before coming to. He feel to the ground and opened his eyes to see... "Ty?..." He groaned. But, it wasn't Ty. At least, he didn't look the same. Varen had no idea what was going on, why Ty was attacking him. Just then, Varen looked over to see Lucy get smack away by Ty. His eyes widened as he turned to look at Ty's face again, this time, with rage rather than confusion.

Varen saw Ty's fist cock back for a punch. The blood from the fresh wounds on his face and neck started to bleed profusely. And the blood then began to float above his head, before lunging at Ty. Razor-sharp ribbons of crimson stabbed into Ty's closed fist before he brought it down upon Varen.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 6:51 am

The blood lacerated his fist, sending it off angle, punching through the tree rather than Varen.
He cricked his neck - then shoved Varen back through the trees, his flames dueling with Varen's blood blades, and ignoring Lucy for now pushed Varen back further and further, pressuring him, breaking down his defenses, aiming for a weak spot to kill...
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 7:25 am

lucy pulled out her cross bow set and arrow on it and shot it towards ty
"put him down"
she fixed another arrow aiming it at him
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 7:32 am

A squad of goblins carefully crept over to where Trinity and Rai were located in the forest. The order that Beelzenef had given last night wasn't relayed to them, so they still thought that they were to hunt down Trinity. After discovering their location, several goblins threw spears at the party.
"ev fa lyh lydlr dra Panther girl, munt Beelzenef femm nafynt ic." The leading goblin declared

Last edited by pizzanerd1 on Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 7:36 am

*Stopped his complaining long enough to swiftly bat the spears out of the air with his nocachi, which was still sealed in its sheath.*

Oi, I don't exactly speak gibberish but you lot know it's rude to interupt someone who is talking right?

*slams the nodachi into the ground beside Trinity and steps away from it*

Now whas this all bout you nasty lookin wankers?
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 7:37 am

He was forced to relinquish Varen for a second, sending him rolling through the trees as he avoided her arrow.
Then he sent a barrage of black flames in her direction, destroying trees as the blast flew, not precise, just destructive...
Back to top Go down

Rouge_assassin
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 7:39 am

Zerron kneeled by trinity and looked at her.
"it's some demons twisted way of entertainment. it's sick if you ask me."
he looked around at the remaining flames and contained then.
"one reason why we need to fight. to make sure that stuff like this doesn't happen to others. I would really like to find that responsible demon and kill him in the slowest way I can think of....and make him suffer."
we'll get our friend back, one way or another.

lets hope we can find Sean along the way... and I would dodge those spears and fight those goblins.
Zerron dodged a the spears and caught one before it hit trinity.
"you guys didn't expect me to be here, now did ya."
he turned the spear to ash as he looked at them.
"and again with the english... I can't understand you guys."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 7:57 am

trinity saw the goblins and without giving them a change the transformed into her panther form and charged toward them in rage. she caught ahold of one by the leg with her mouth and started thrashing the goblin around.

lucy stepped back when the flames came towards her. titan jumped in fron of her transforming into the earth spirit to block the flames from hitting her
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 8:06 am

The squad of goblins were caught unaware that the target had several people guarding her. Seeing that Trinity broke off from the group and attacked the first goblin she could sink her teeth into, the horde had no choice but to divide their strength to complete their mission. 9 of the soldiers lept forward to subdue the panther girl while the remaining 30 goblins brought out spears and formed a small defensive line, in an attempt to prevent the remaining two men from interfering.

"Tu hud muca vyedr so lusnytac, drec tyo crymm pa uinc!" The commanding goblin said

OOT: i decided to let you know, your fighting 40 goblins, well 39 and one Trinity is biting on.
Back to top Go down
Homura_Dude
Homura_Dude
Gold
Gold

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 8:23 am

Varen landed a small distance away from Ty and Lucy. He was cut up bad from flying through the trees, which was perfect for him. He staggered to his feet, the lacerations all over his body bled and pulsated, his eyes began to glow yellow. His eyes were locked on Ty, his mind screaming Get the hell away from her, get the hell away from her!!! The blood flowing from his wounds began to cover his arms and legs and harden around them with crimson blades protruding from his fists.

He bent his knees and dashed toward Ty, running as fast he could at him. Once he was close enough, he jumped at him, doing a 360 spin in the air. In the air, he brought his left leg around to kick Ty in his face, then brought his right leg to his face as well before dropping him right fist down on him, stabbing the crimson blade into his shoulder blade.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 8:35 am

*leaving his nodachi in the ground he patted Zerron on the shoulder and said*

She's all yers mate...

*He then walked calmly over to the goblins and pulled out his kukri from behind his back and held them low at each side walking well within striking distance of the goblins. Seeing them tense up to attack his face grew blank and his eyes grew wide. He parried their attacks with ease, causing the first 4 to be struck down by their own comrads*
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next