HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:27 am
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 20 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 20 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 20 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 20 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 20 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 20 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 20 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 20 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 20 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 20 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 10:29 am

"then explain why an ordinary man became an angel. The only explanation is that soon a crisis will befall the world and the help of a divine being can deliver justice." Steve said
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 20 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 10:31 am

Ty, can you hear me? I'm not going to let this bastard touch Trinity, got that?

I'd like to see you try and stop me, and maybe that Ayase girl too. She looks like she'd take a while to break... and Ty, do you think your wife will recognise it's not you when I take her to bed? Or will I be so much better than you she won't care...

WHEN...I GET FREE... YOU'RE DEAD...

You are going to regret every syllable when he gets free - oh. OHH...Did you make her cry, at any point so far?

Had her bawling like a child. Why?

Well. You are one very dead being the moment he gets free. And I hope I'm there to watch...

YOU MAKE HER CRY, YOU MADE MY LOVE CRY... I'LL KILL YOU AND KILL YOU AND KILL YOU...

The ring was blazing so angrily Trinity's whole arm was now encompassed in harmless crimson fire, like a gauntlet.
Ayase was almost radiating angry red light, and Tyrcestus's eyes - though none of the girls could see it - were full of shadows as the three voices made their threats...
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 20 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 10:40 am

trinity noticed ayase glowing and points to her
"why are you all red?"
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 20 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 10:42 am

'You do not understand justice. You fight for a side, yet don't understand the reasoning of your chosen enemy. Anyone that has such a small understanding of their enemies motives, has no right to claim to 'deliver justice'.'
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 20 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 10:48 am

"Thats exactly the warped thoughts that could only be said by a demon. Is it a wrong to defend the innocent? Is it wrong to bring down justice to those who would hurt people for their own malicious deeds?" Steve said with disdain in his eyes
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 20 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 10:55 am

'Those words are exactly what I expected from an angel. You see the world in black and white, and are too blind to see the middle ground. Who are you to decide who is good and who is evil?'
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 20 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 11:22 am

"I could pose the same question to you. And your going to stand around and say i'm blind then i'd have to say your delusional." Steve said as he rubbed his eyes
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 20 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 11:37 am

'I have never claimed to decide right and wrong. My meaning is that you are you intent to bring forth something that you have a completely biased opinion of.'
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 20 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 11:39 am

"I see it's pointless attempting to talk with you. you have been a demon for too long it has corrupted your sense of right and wrong." Steve said shaking his head
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 20 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 11:47 am

'Right and wrong are entirely subjective ideas. It is the arrogance of youth that leads you believe that I have been corrupted, and you can definitively define right and wrong.'
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 20 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 12:16 pm

Junko arrived on the scene and walked over to Steve before saying "Sorry i took so long, i ran into more people then i thought. Lets travel to the kings castle my dear."

"And then there's you, someone who has lived for generations as a demon. You honestly believe you know right from wrong when you have given your soul to the devil himself. I honestly have more important things to do with my time then talk philosophy with a demon who has his head shoved so far down in nether rock." Steve said before sweeping his girlfriend off her feet and into his arms before turning to Tristan and saying "Maybe sometime we'll meet again, Farewell demon."

Steve spun on the spot with Junko in his arms and vanished from the spot.
Back to top Go down

Rouge_assassin
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 20 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 12:19 pm

Zerron noticed how Ty had reacted to the ring, it made him think about Valen's Bracelet.
could it be....? maybe that's why her bracerlet's been doing this around him and that one time...

Hmmm, I hope my power will work on that one, but who knows.
he thought for a little,
doesn't matter, I'll just take control of everyone in the end...
Back to top Go down
Homura_Dude
Homura_Dude
Gold
Gold

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 20 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 5:48 pm

Varen smirked a little.
"Well, I'd say a beast tamer is only as good as the beasts she tames. And the beasts that you've tamed..."
He looked down and smiled at Titan and Shiva.
"...Speak for themselves."
Varen looked out the window at the entrance of the forest in the distance.
"So... What do you think the King and Queen want to speak to you about?" He asked Lucy.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 20 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 10:40 pm

trinity circled around ayase
"your red all over"

lucy thought for a moment
"im not sure but im sure its not just me, it would be everyone, last time they gathered everyone to send out on a quest"
Back to top Go down
TBRPAdmin
TBRPAdmin
Catgirl Enthusiast (Admin)

TBRPAdmin>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 20 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 11:37 pm

Ayase pulled out a small mirror, again from seemingly nowhere,
"That's odd... Martyris, you okay?"
Back to top Go down
https://tbrp.rpg-board.net
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 20 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 11:47 pm

The shadows were laughing, Martyris was shouting, and Tyrcestus was howling.

Trinity's arm was almost invisible under the crimson flames that had engulfed it, and the red light coming off Ayase was actually starting to crack the ground.
Then the light faded, the flames vanished, and the shadows faded from Tyrcestus's eyes.

In Ayase's head there was a sudden feeling of anger yet love too, swirling together as one, directed at her and something else.

I'm... fine... it's him that's not, BUT DON'T SAY ANYTHING to him. ANYTHING AT ALL, OR WE'RE ALL DEAD. PLEASE...

He was begging her to keep silent, furious yet terrified of something...
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 20 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 11:50 pm

trinity looked at her arm as the glow went away then looked as ayase who was no longer red
"what just happened? that was a bit strange"
Back to top Go down
TBRPAdmin
TBRPAdmin

TBRPAdmin>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 20 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 11:51 pm

Ayase looked back at Trinity,
"I think he is having withdrawal symptoms"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 20 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 12:02 am

Right. Okay. Two new rules.
Rule one. Do. Not. Go. Near. Ty.
Rule two. Do. Not. Let. Him. Near. Trinity.
It's not him right now. It's some sort of shadow in his head. But if you fight him now he will kill you - he's got access to Tyrcestus's magical resources plus more from whatever dark source it came from... just act natural and we may get out of this alive...

Tyrcestus's mouth turned up at the corners.
This red voice was powerful. Very powerful, a god in fact, named Martyris Eiragion. Not a god that should be feared though - the shadows were stronger, so much stronger in this form, than a puny red light in a young girl whom he now looked forward to destroying in every possible way.

The ring on Trinity's finger was barely flaming, like it was exhausted...
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 20 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 12:58 am

trinity looked at the ring seeing the flame die down she held it close to her chest, she looked up at ayase
"we should get a move on"
she looked at ty
"dont you think?"
Back to top Go down
TBRPAdmin
TBRPAdmin

TBRPAdmin>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 20 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 12:59 am

Ayase walked up to Trinity and put her arm around her, directing Trinity in the direction to the castle so that she would stay away from Ty,
"Lets go then!"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 20 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 1:12 am

The ring flickered back into a healthy blaze, warming her chest.

The shadows now knew it was playing a new game, against an opponent of the same type as itself. It wouldn't come to direct confrontation, but it would in fact be a fun game to win... and to crush everyone in the way...
He smirked, watching their feeble attempts to hide from him that they knew.
"Of course, my love." He emphasised the last two words to really twist the knife in Tyrcestus's heart...

Martyris was thinking more or less the same thing.
He takes Ty's body... he threatens his wife... he threatens YOU... oh, I hope I'm going to be allowed to destroy him...

Last edited by MateusseDarkslight on Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 20 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 1:14 am

trinity nodded then lowered her voice
"do you know whats going on?"
Back to top Go down
TBRPAdmin
TBRPAdmin

TBRPAdmin>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 20 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 1:18 am

Ayase looked at trinity,
"What do you mean?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 20 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 1:36 am

she shook her head
"everything thing seems so strange with this"
she points to the ring
"ty wanted lucy to give this to me along with a message, but when ty tried to take it was like it hurt him, and then you glowing red just now, along with ty acting differently, i thought maybe you would have an idea as to what was going on"
she looked back at ty and smiled then back to ayase
"i dont know maybe im imagining things"
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next