HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:22 am
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 40 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 40 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 40 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 40 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 40 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 40 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 40 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 40 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 40 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 40 Empty
MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 40 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 12:33 pm

His eyes went very very wide.
Close up, focused on him, smiling - she was so beautiful he was getting tongue-tied, and he started to say "No," but all that came out was "N-n-n-n-n-n-n..." while shaking his head like it was on springs.
He hardly dared say anything else, except for one sentence that he felt he at least had to try, even though the answer was going to be no, it couldn't be yes, it was ridiculous to even imagine...
"D-d-d-do y-y-you w-want...a...boyfriend...?" he asked, tentatively, knowing full well that he was probably going to be disappointed in that she didn't want a boyfriend, or she was looking for a big strong man, or she wanted someone who was clever, or smart or funny.
Come to think of it...

He regretted asking already.
Why did I even ask? There's no way a girl like her is even going to look at me twice... I'm not big or funny... I'm just...what was that word the boys used...worthless...I'm worthless...
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 40 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 12:49 pm

trinity looked at ty
"as a matter of fact i am but i just havent found the right boy to was willing to ask me out"
she smiled
"do you know of anyone who would be interested?"
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 40 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 12:59 pm

When he was very very young - about seven - Tyrcestus had seen a cobra charm a rabbit, but he hadn't understood why the rabbit hadn't simply run from the snake.
Now, however, he was the rabbit, paralysed by something that wasn't fear, but something different, something... good, something that made him want to stay in the siren spell she was effortlessly casting over him.
"Uh...uh...well...there...is...well..."

He was on the verge of breaking and running, but at the same time he was too desperate to clutch at even the vaguest chance, so eager to beg for the opportunity, to sell his soul in order to see that smile this close, every day, on those lips...

The thought of even, impossibly, one day kissing them almost made him faint.
But he pulled himself together in the face of pure gorgeousness and managed to make a relatively witty utterance that as the nature of chat-up lines dictates he thought was stupid literally the instant it left his mouth.

"There...is...someone...interested... very, very interested...someone who would...do...ANYTHING...to even be near a girl like you..."
He very meekly and shyly pointed at himself with a trembling finger...
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 40 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 1:24 pm

trinity smiled
"you? well i would love to have you as my boyfriend especially someone who would do ANYTHING for me"
she leaned in and kissed him on the cheek then leaned back to see his reaction
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 40 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 1:34 pm

He was, to say the least, dazed.

The world no longer made sense. The universe was up in arms. Everything he knew was wrong.

He had been told, over and over, time and time again, that he would never, ever, get the girl.
But now, THE girl, the girl that he was drawn to like a bee to a flower - had just - and she'd said - and then she'd -

He found himself smiling, smiling like an absolute lunatic. He couldn't stop himself doing it, but he just kept on smiling.
He slowly put his hand to his cheek, checking that he was not, in fact, dreaming.
Then, finally, he looked up at Trinity again.

"Are...are you... are you an angel...?" he said softly, barely able to muster up any noise above a stunned whisper.
"I...I don't... so you're saying... that I...I..."

He managed to say it in one burst.

"You're saying I can be your boyfriend?" he said in a rush, then blinked as though going over what he'd just said.
"I'll do anything, anything, I swear... anything you want, I'll, I'll..."
He went through the conventional list - slaying dragons, battling pirates, storming castles, etcetera - and couldn't find anything that would truly sum up what he would do.
In the end, he just moved closer to her, helplessly, like she was controlling him.
"Anything..." he managed.
"Anything to be your...your...b-boyf-friend..." he stuttered, before looking away and blushing furiously.
"S-s-s-sorry..."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 40 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 2:29 pm

she tilted her head
"sorry for what? and yes ill be your girlfriend if you will have me "
she smiled sweetly to him even tho he was a younger version of ty he was adorable and trinity couldnt turn him down she loved him to much
Back to top Go down
TBRPAdmin
TBRPAdmin
Catgirl Enthusiast (Admin)

TBRPAdmin>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 40 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 7:45 pm

Crystal had been watching this rather "quirky" show for a few minutes now and found it to be both sweet and very odd. She looked from one to the other then at her surroundings. Another wave struck the boat causing her to fall from the barrel and onto the form,
"Owwww....",
She pulled herself back up and sat against the crate instead of on it. After all it is hard to fall of something you are not sitting on.
Back to top Go down
https://tbrp.rpg-board.net
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 40 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 4:44 am

"I...s-s-stutter...s-sorry..."
It was only then that all that she had said truly registered.

"I - If I'll - you'll - be my -" he gasped, all the air suddenly leaving his lungs, his world stopping and starting to implode.
"Y-y-you'll be my girlfriend?! Y-yes! Yes, please, pretty please, please please please..."

In the face of her smile, sweeter than honey and more beautiful than a field of butterflies, he went bright red.
Then he found himself giving her a big hug, squeezing her as tightly as his prepubescent muscles would allow.
"I-I'll be the best boyfriend ever... I swear... I'll do whatever you want, I'll hug you and I'll..."
His voice dropped to a whisper and he tried to say something but couldn't quite manage it.
Then he tried again.
"...I'll...I'll kiss you as much as you want... if... if you want me to kiss you that is, I mean, if you don't mind..." he stammered, looking up at her face, desperate for approval...

You know... I don't think Tyrcestus grew up all that much when it comes to love. He acts like this around you anyways...
Back to top Go down
TBRPAdmin
TBRPAdmin

TBRPAdmin>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 40 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 6:52 am

Crystal looked up at the two of them with a slightly disturbed look on her face,
"So... erm...",
she looked down and went slightly red,
"Your into... those... kind of guys",
She sat rather awkwardly looking at her hands as she twiddled them about
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 40 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 7:13 am

A red light flowed out of Trinity and into Crystal.

Before you go thinking about this the wrong way, he's her husband who I magically transmogrified into a kid to help restore his emotions.

Hello, by the way. I'm Martyris. Don't panic, you're not insane, I am simply a magical red talking voice.

Alright, that sounded insane... but still don't panic, I'm only here to help...
Back to top Go down
TBRPAdmin
TBRPAdmin

TBRPAdmin>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 40 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 7:17 am

Crystal froze for a few moments before shifting against the wall and hugging her knees, once again rocking back and fourth,
"I want to go home... I want to go home... I want to go home..."
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 40 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 7:23 am

Junko entered the room when the red light left Trinity's body and went into Crystals. Her eyes grew wide and accidentally dropped a bundle of towels she had brought in for the soaked duo.

"Wha...how did...uh.." were all she could say

Steve, who was asleep in a corner, didn't notice anything.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 40 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 7:35 am

Oh for...

Martyris left Crystal and entered Junko.

Right, hello. I'm an ancient god who can enter people's heads, I'm currently in a relationship before you even ask if there's any of me to go around, I'm powerful enough to destroy this ship without trying, I'm on your side, and dear lords of Uzerath I'm starting to feel like I'm in an interrogation...
Back to top Go down
TBRPAdmin
TBRPAdmin

TBRPAdmin>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 40 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 7:37 am

"Um?",
Crystal sat against the wall and looked at the blankets in Trinity's hand,
"Could I... erm... Have one...? Please..."
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 40 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 7:52 am

Junko spaced out while thinking 'great, i'm hearing voices in my head.' before coming to her senses and realizing what Crystal had said to her.

"Ohh sure, i'm just spaced out for a second there. Has Steve woken up yet? I'm sure he'd be glad to know your alright."

*During all this Steve was snoring in a corner of the room.*
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 40 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 9:23 am

trinity smiled
"of course i dont mind, isnt that what boyfriends and girlfriends do? and you can kiss me as much as you want to kiss me"
she looked over to junko then to crystal
"is there anything else you need?"

-------

https://tbrp.rpg-board.net/viewtopic.forum?t=48
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40