HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:23 pm
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 3 Empty
Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 11:19 am

lilith let out a laugh
"you think you can get my power that way? you might get a small portion of it, but not my actual power"
she stopped laughing
"there is only one way to gain my power, and this is not it "

chastity looked at him and smiled
"well you know i was thinking maybe some yoga, and maybe Pilates and all that"
she tilted her head
"unless you had something else in mind"
she smirked
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 12:03 pm

Spectre crossed his arms and smiled, "I like your response. Well, the job I'm sending you on will likely take a few days, if not weeks. However, the pay, the pay is good. Being as old as I am, I have mountains of wealth to throw away. The pay is any price you wish for, and the job, I want you to go a specific monastery which I will mark on a world map for you, infiltrate the place in whatever way you wish, find the girl with demonic eyes, and chip away at the seal within her. Once its gone, you'll be in for a treat. It will take days to destroy that seal, longer if you wish to do so quietly. The pre-pay for this job is a minimal fifty million, as you can see, I value the awakening of an entity quite highly."

Zigera saw another figure appear and decided to leave the area, heading quietly back to the Monastery.
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 8:18 pm

He continued regardless, however, the cocoon around here began to breakdown, small holes appearing in it.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 10:55 pm

Mawthrough's eyes narrowed.
"Chastity..." he said warningly. "You know what happens when you tease me. You know full damn well what I mean, and you know full well what I can do to punish you."
The next thing Chastity knew, Mawthrough's lips had gently brushed hers, and his eyes were burning into hers.
"Don't make me walk away from you, Chastity, because you've upset me. I know you can't take that."
That having been said, he got off her and started to walk away...

The zombies fell back into the underground tunnels they had sprung from, and Darkion leaned against the wall.
"You do realize that she can escape using those holes, right? For some all powerful Esper, you seem a little patchy in places..."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 3:22 am

Grey continued to ride through Velcana, a horde of hellhounds after him. He made sure to keep them at a good distance, he couldn't move his bike at full speed without permanently damaging it and/or throwing himself off of the vehicle. His coat protected him from the extreme heat of the area, however, his body was still wracked with pain.
Back to top Go down
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 5:45 am

Name:Cecil Sykes (antagonist)
Race:Knight, Elementalist, Undead.
Powers: Can manipulate body composition, can control enemies body composition. (Body is 80% Water) has the ability not only to use water as magic but to bend it to his will, no matter how little or how much. Exceptionally skilled in the use of swords, and a professional marksman. Charismatic. Specific way to kill him.
Weaknesses:Helpless romantic, Can value other peoples life given they know understand what has happened to him. When having some sort of emotional involvement cannot make rough decisions quickly. Past ghost still haunt him. Weakspots on his body, Him being undead is a curse. His powers can sometimes backfire on him if he uses to much. often over exters himself.
Weapon+Style:SURPRISE Only I thought a 7 to 8 food sword was cruical! Very Happy
Spoiler:
2 Springfield Armory .45 ACPS
Spoiler:
Details:Looks like
Spoiler:
But with this hoodie and black hair.
Spoiler:
Backstory(Optional):When he was alive he tried to disguise himself as a human. He sucesfully did so, and everyone believed it. It was because of his own emotions he passed as a human. He grew fond of someone, and before accepting it, everything was gone in front of him. Someone told him, his wife had been murdered, and he relentlessly went out in search of who killed his wife. His son was also a casuality, Cecil Jr his son, Ivy his wife. He wanted to protect them, but he couldn't it unlocked something inside of him, realising he wasn't even a Human, just awakened more anger inside of him. He forgot he was a knight, and elementalist. And so, when that was pushed to the forefront, he started to break down. He had no choice but to accept his heritage. If he were to return home, everyone would have outcasted him regardless. It was visible, He had disgraced his own race. and so, He remained on earth. though seemingly immortal there he deserved the punishment he was recieving, he was casted to a life of loniless as long as he remained on earth.

Years passed, and he forgot about what had happened, finally moving on. Until, There was a reminder of what had happened. Someone left a note in his mailbox one night, It read.

"I know the truth, You can't escape it. I know who killed the ones you loved, and you can't change it."

The murderer Mocked him, and it was in a poem. Finally, he had enough, He had lost his temper, after years and years of this pushed and buried inside of him, it had surfaced. Punching a hole through the wall, he walked outside. Not to find who did what had happened. Cecil had blacked out. He didn't have his sword with him at first. instead he found a knife on the ground, it dropped out of someone's pocket. Anyone that walked in his vicinity was going to die. 30 people were stabbed to death that night. The cops tried to stop him by shooting him. But his powers had surfaced, until finally. he calmed down. Realizing what he had done, he decided. it was time to finish everything. He reached under his bed, grabbing his .45 Springfield ACP. At least one of them and blew his brains out. But it wouldn't end there. Upon his death. He was visited by the same group of people that Brought Elerai back to life. Cecil significantly younger than him. was brought back to life only 30 minutes from killing himself.  There was no stench coming off of him, there wasn't even rotting. He was brand new. As a knight, when he came back to life, any damage done regenerated quickly. even if the curse was lifted he would have been long healed.

Now, Cecil Just lives for the enjoyment of killing, so everyone understands what he has been through, he has vowed to stop when he finds the person who killed his family.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 6:20 am

As Grey drove through Velcana as rapidly as possible, he looked carefully at his GPS. "Just another hundred miles and I'll be free of these beasts." With that, he sped up, reaching nearly two hundred miles per hour, just barely attached to the ground while on the metal machine of death he rode.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 11:44 am

lilith smiled upon seeing the holes in the cocoon
"it seems your cocoon wont hold out for much longer"
shadows started seeping through the holes

chastity sat up quickly grabbing his hand
"wait "
she sighed
"you win, i wont tease you, just please dont leave me"

rein started to take a seat, a red chair appeared from underneather her
"what else do you have to offer"
she crossed her legs and rested her chin on her fist
"as for the job how exactly am i supposed to chip away at the seal?"
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 11:55 am

Spectre shrugged, "I've plenty of jobs to offer, this one is just the most urgent. And breaking the seal, that's easy. You are a demon, that much I can sense from smell, and all demons, when shone the right technique, can touch another's unguarded soul. The seal on the girl is wrapped around her soul, all you'll need to do is cut away at it with this technique. Take the job, and I'll give you whatever pay you want, and teach you the technique."
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 12:08 pm

The red aura around his hand turned a dark yellow.
'It does not need to. Soon, it will no longer be required.'
The cocoon continued to degrade, larger cracks beginning to form it.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 12:39 pm

rein thought for a moment
"well, beings as i have no other job at the moment to do, i suppose i can do the job"
she stood up, the chair vanishing and walked up to spectre, handing him a scroll
"when i do a job for someone they have to sign a scroll, which is an agreement for the job and the pay"
she held out her other hand
"speaking of you promised a fair amount for accepting the job"

lilith continued seeping through the holes and cracks
"i dont know why you are still trying to take my power, its no use"
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 1:41 pm

Zigera now lay in her room, bloody and beaten, her punishment for leaving the Monastery. She couldn't move, so she simply remained still in her bed, her silent tears streaming down the side of her face.

Spectre nodded, taking her hand with his covered one. A moment later, a spark of knowledge passed from him, and into her, with images of a white energy being summoned behind or over an unconscious person, a circle being drawn with this energy, and then, the energy seeping into the target, cracking away slowly at the seal beneath. "There is your....technique to complete the mission, and your payment, well, the cash portion at least......" He rose up his other hand, and out of the shadows shot five massive suit cases. "Each holds ten million a piece, each is yours at this moment. You'll receive ten times the amount once the job is completed. Does that please you, or must I offer more?" He kept his face covered under the hood, hiding away one of the several signs that would lead someone to the source of his power.
Back to top Go down
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 2:15 pm

In a dark chamber only a glimmer of light shone through. A sword sat in front of a figure. The room appeared to be made of granite and gold. It was silent, A penny could drop in the room and it would be heard no matter how far or how close. A priest seemed to walk to the figure and the sword and placed a grail in front of him. The figure reached his hand out and grabbed the grail, it was filled with red wine. He took a sip, his hood was up. It was Cecil, A desire to kill was in his eyes, but it wasn't time yet. "A simple merc. Is that what I've become? I need to suppress my bloodlust for a simple protection job." his thoughts resonated within him. After drinking the wine he stood up and grabbed his sword. Locking it on his hip. His guns were already holstered properly. Walking out of the church he looked down the surprisingly long road to a monastery. "Why would they even want my protection, They won't even pay."

Ignoring his own doubts he began to walk down the road. Humming to himself a song from his old life. One he can't return to, more-so rejoiced instead of melancholy.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 2:20 pm

The lead priest, garbed all in white, his face concealed under a veil of gold and white. He stood in front of the Monastery, awaiting the arrival of a new guard. His other warriors couldn't handle keeping Zigera in place, so he decided he'd pay someone with real talent to so. He had money from the council to keep the girl locked up here, and this was as good of time as any to do so.
Back to top Go down
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 2:40 pm

Cecil saw off in the distance what appeared to be a priest. However his lethargic pace never changed. 1 step at a time with no concern of arriving late. "If money wasn't so tight." he thought to himself as he neared the priest. Until finally, he was 6 feet away from the monastery and the priest. The monastery was decently sized but overall not very impressive looking. But it was business, and to him you never turn down business.

"How much are you offering me to stay here, for how long, and why? If I don't like the reason I will turn around and act like this never happened. Only for the simple fact I don't kill priest, knights, or true people of god."

Any offer really would suffice, But he didn't want to be low balled.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 2:45 pm

The priest looked at the man. He seemed capable enough at least, for now. "The job pays two hundred a day, that's one thousand four hundred dollars a week, until we find some competent guards, I'll need you to guard a hazard, that is all. They must be kept in the Monastery at all times. Most of the time, you'll be standing outside their door, checking on them periodically. When you need to sleep, I'll have the other six guards take over. Simple job, for good pay, don't you think?"

Zigera's body was wracked with pain as a small pulse of energy shot through her, causing the monastery to shake slightly, a small cry escaping her lips as she lay in her room.
Back to top Go down
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 3:03 pm

"400 Would be a better price. It's $200 more, But the perk is I never sleep, and Will almost insure that the person I am gaurding will never see the outside world as long as I am there to stop her. Just have the other knights bring me food and water. You'll have a more than capable guard watching a door for you."

Before the priest could speak he walked past him. He didn't care if it was $200 or $400 a day, either way it was good money he wasn't going to throw away an opportunity. Upon reaching Zigera's quarters he sat down in front of the door, His weight preventing it from opening. And one ear to the door to hear her movements.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 3:09 pm

The priest walked into the Monastery, and handed mercenary a thousand dollars up front. "We'll see how you guard the....'threat'......if you do well, we'll pay you four hundred a day to keep her there, I'm getting paid for more to keep her here." The priest chuckled as he headed toward his quarters.

Zigera examined her torn clothes, and decided that changing now would be a smart idea. She slipped out of the long, covering dress, and upon wiping the blood from her body, she slipped on another dress, a long, brown night gown, made of uncomfortable materials. Next, she pulled up a chair to the window, forced it open, and sat in the chair, holding onto her knees with her bare arms, the marks the chains made evident, and heavy bruising upon her face clearly shown. The yellow pupils possessed by her eyes glowed in the dark.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 1:28 am

Mawthrough was back at her side in an instant.
"Don't be afraid. I'll never leave you."
He kissed her gently, holding her close.
"Never."

Darkion was starting to feel a little bored with the proceedings.
"If I may ask, any particular reason you're stealing her power? Any particular vendetta you got going?"
He thought for a second.
"And are you going to come after me? I mean, I wouldn't advise it, but you wouldn't be the first is all I'm saying..."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 6:31 am

When Zigera saw the sunrise, she found a tray of food had been set inside of her room by one of the other girls with the Monastery. She picked it up, and took it to her bed. There, she slowly nibbled on a biscuit, while being taunted in her head by the a dark voice, the same that had taunted her for the past few months, trying to push her to break the seal and brutally murder everyone in the Monastery.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 12:32 pm

chastity wrapped her arms around him
"thank you my darling husband, i dont ever want you to leave me, and i will never leave you"
she placed a tender kiss on his lips
"now then about your reward, would you like it here or shall we head home?"

rein looked over at the suitcases full of money then looked back at sceptre
"before i do anything the contract needs to be sign, i cannot do a job unless it is signed"
she held out the contract
"you can read it if you want just just basically states that you you are hiring me for a job and that i am binded by the contract with you until the job is done"
she unrolled it
"all you have to do is sign on the line and ill be on my way"

Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 1:14 pm

Spectre took from his pocket, a black pen, with a shadow, flowing tip to it. With it, he signed the contract, but with the name, 'Dageroth'. Anyone who knew of the entities, would know of that name.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 5:02 am

Mawthrough let his hands relax on her back, teasing her skin, letting the fingertips play with her hair.
"Wherever you want, Chastity. Wherever you want."
He rested his head on her chest.
"...However did I end up with you...?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 10:23 am

chastity looked down at him and smiled
"i dont know. fate maybe?"
she ran her finger through his hair, feeling relaxed and calm in his arms
"but if i had to do it all over again, i wouldn't change a thing, you have made me the happiest woman alive"
she closed her eyes reminiscing the day the met
"do you remember the day we met?"

as soon as the signature was finished the contract glowed for a moment and vanished
"it seems we are all set"
she snapped her fingers and the cases vanished
"now where do i find this person with the seal so that i can be on my way"
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 10:29 am

Instead of answering, Spectre tapped the ground below the two of them, drawing them into a portal of shadow, and transporting them onto a ledge two hundred feet above the monastery. "I don't tend to like giving geographical data, so I thought I'd just bring you here. The monastery below is always looking for new staff members to ensure that the girl stays where she is. I'm sure you can use that information to your advantage, though if you don't take the hint, well here's the plain explanation. Convince the old priest that you can keep the girl calm, and keep her without wanting to leave, convince him, and you'll be that much closer to breaking the seal. Once its gone, I hope you enjoy the show. It will take a while, but I'm sure you'll enjoy the results of your....labor...oh yes, if you're wondering why I'm not doing this....well, the one thing that cannot be hidden from their eyes, is an entity. That's why they won't let the girl go. I'll be seeing you soon, I'll be sure to bring ten times the amount of money next time," and with, Spectre began to fade into the wind, his shadows vanishing, his laughter echoing in the mind of the demon he just hired.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next