HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:06 pm
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 39 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 39 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 39 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 39 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 39 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 39 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 39 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 39 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 39 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 39 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 4:41 am

The fire shot out of a nearby shadow behind him and struck his wings dead on. Spectre fired another splitter arrow, this time, raining arrows down from the sky. Then, making sure he wouldn't have time to react, the shadow master took from his side, a smaller trigger device, and clicked the button on it, as dozens of explosions sounded underneath the ground below the celestial. This was the land of volcanoes, and a set of correct explosions like that, would trigger numerous eruptions.
Back to top Go down

Skittles670
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 39 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 4:55 am

Excalbur cursed as the fire hit his wings he flapped them once and saw that they were still in working order at that moment the ground shook as the ground beneath him gave away and as the arrows all came at him
"well they do act as a two way transporter but he can control them hmm well then ill use your own stuff against you"
he took off and raised his shield the arrows either bonced off it or when into the griffin head as soon as was above all of the arrows he saw where spectre was and pointed his shield at him the arows that went in to the shield now came out blazing with holy light as they all came back towards the shadow beast.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 39 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 4:59 am

Spectre held out his right hand, and made a fist, causing the arrows to compact back into one single shaft, before catching it with ease. He then stood there, waiting for the angel to approach.
Back to top Go down

Skittles670
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 39 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 5:02 am

"Excalbur stopped a good amout of distance away and he yelled to Spectre
"this is going to take alot longe then either of us thought isnt it?
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 39 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 5:19 am

The image of Spectre shook its head as it faded, while the real one popped out behind the celestial, and jammed two steel arrows into his side, arrows that were barbed completely on all sides, so pulling them out would be extremely difficult.
Back to top Go down

Skittles670
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 39 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 5:43 am

Excalibur cused in pain but reacted just as soon as the arows entered him his sword cloaked in holy light cut off the arm of the real spectre and he huffed
"damn that took a good amount out of me looks like it will now cost me energy to use holy light."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 39 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 5:50 am

Spectre landed on the ground, picked his arm up with one hand, and aligned the nerves with one another rather quickly, then watched as they reattached rather quickly. He took his bow from back, and strung another barbed arrow. As he did this, the heat in the air began to grow, and flying became much more difficult, as globs of lava sprayed outward. Spectre fired the arrow into a shadow portal, then looked up at the celestial. "Checkmate."
Back to top Go down

Skittles670
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 39 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 6:05 am

"Excalibur cursed as he landed and he can regenirate why would Michael not know I mean he would be watching each of the fights unless he has been working with him or is using him in some way"
A dark voice deep in his mind spoke
"That is all you ever where Excalibur a pawn used for the bidding of a man who went missing and then pawn for a power hungary angel now you can do something good listen to me and you will live to see another day and defeat this creature to tell the heavens what Michael is up too.
"No I won't there is a chance that he could't have known, the arows must be poisning my mind, hmm that is the side affect for me not good." he kept fighting despreatly to take control of his mind from the darknes that got louder and louder to listen to i
at that moment the thrid aroow pierced him in the side driving out the last of the good that has been despretly trying to hold on "Very well I will do as you ask."
With new vigor the new fallen angel wasted no time in swooping down and grabing the real spectre by the throat started slowly crushing his throat and putting his body over lava to make sure that he had no shadows to retreat too.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 39 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 6:13 am

Spectre didn't react as expected. The heat was doing some severe damage to his flesh, but he didn't mind, flesh could be mended, no matter the damage, and the fool didn't know of one of his key forms of flesh manipulation. "Checkmate again chap!!!" He sent two of his fingers, covered in energy, toward the eyes of his foes, while he impaled his torso with the other, which was surging with energy.
Back to top Go down

Skittles670
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 39 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 6:22 am

Excalibur didnt care that his torso was pierced he moved his head and avoid the two shots that would have blinded him he used his blade and impaled spectre in the same manner that Spectre did and spoke again no fear in his voice
"I have a new agenda spectre I will help you with whatever plan you are cooking up as I have been used by two of the most dispicable clelestials in the universe and want revenge if that means being your puppet then so be it.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 39 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 6:30 am

Spectre's body converted to smoke for a few seconds, before reforming a short distance away from him. "I don't have much use for directly fighting Michael. He does nothing that hinders me. And I have no use for a narrow minded celestial, not at all. You held me over lava, because you thought there could be no shadow, but what you don't know, is I'm an entity, and that the shadows are simply a learned technique. In the past ten thousand years, Michael has learned little about my abilities, other than the few slayer techniques I've used. He sends out a pawn here and there to study further, because he thinks he'll eventually be able to fight me, and take this power of mine."
Back to top Go down

Skittles670
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 39 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 6:37 am

"So he plans on using your powers to control everything should he ever defeat you is that correct spectre i assume you have you know all of his intentions? then for mastering shadows completly because if thats the case then I have no reason to fight you for his goals are far more ambitous than what the laws allow."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 39 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 6:43 am

Spectre seemed surprised by the young celestials words, and a grin developed on his face, "Ignorance must be so bliss. Michael is the law of heaven now, did you not know. Only a few arch angels know what I know, of course, I'm not one of them. God is dead. Actually, a better way to put it, is god, the creator, the almighty, no longer exists. So Michael is free to rule the heavens as he pleases."
Back to top Go down

Skittles670
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 39 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 6:52 am

"So he thinks he forgets that there are laws older than him all celestials are taught that and they can't be changed if they should attempted to be changed the consequences is death and if that is what he is trying to do then death is what must happen to him however i will need more than your and mine words i might be a bit niave but even I know if I go to heaven spoutings this stuff he will have me killed for hearacy so then spectre where must I begin my search to bring this celestial to justice?"
He said staring at the ancient creature with intent to do whats right the arrows with the last of their posin cleansed he returened to his old self light around him however that still didnt change the fact that he was tainted and that he could only return to heaven if he was granted permision by an archangel.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 39 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 7:05 am

Spectre grinned, "Only one being in this world, or rather, the next, has the capabilities to fight Michael and win, at this time anyways, and sadly for you, he has a few hundred chains sticking in him right now."
Back to top Go down

Skittles670
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 39 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 7:10 am

"There is anohter the angel of death Ezekial if presented with evidence he would have to uphold old traditions and put an end to Micahel, very few can fight the angel of death but in order to get him to stop him I would need convincing evidence for it to happen and I am sure you know where said evidence is" that would bring him down and lets face it spectre should Michael go you wont have to worry about ever being overpowered and killed". In the off chance that it will happen.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 39 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 7:20 am

Spectre broke out laughing, "I do not fear Michael, he is but a pest to me. The only one capable of actually destroying me, is Genesis, and he won't be doing any such thing any time soon. I can be beaten, overpowered, brought to the brink of obliteration by everyone I fight, I can be decapitated, eviscerated, cut in half, even burned with magma, but after all that, I've lived, because I'm smart enough to run and fight another day. You haven't a clue whom I am, truly, and I'd prefer to leave it like that for now. Maybe the Grim Reaper can help you, or rather, the whelp that's taken his place. Oh, by the way, celestials are significantly weaker on earth, well, after a certain amount of time, and you've used up that allotted time with me."
Back to top Go down

Skittles670
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 39 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 7:54 am

Excalibur shook his head "What I meant is that you wont have to deal with fighting pawns that Micahel sends after you as i am sure it gets rather annoying." I know that but if I return right now Michale will have me killed just because I didn't die by your hands and as for the new Grim Reaper where can I find or one of his servents who can tell me where to look for him.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 39 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:03 am

Spectre grinned, "Michael's minions, funny you should mention a few of them........" While he had been speaking, two dark figures appeared from the shadows, one, a small, thin woman, with black hair, and a white suit, with a scarf covering her face, and the other, a massive, ten foot tall hellhound, with black skin, and dark flame over his body. "I say he should send more like these two, I tend to have the better offer for them." The woman was Lelonia, a weapon created by Heaven, a master of light, and the manipulation of the lack of light. The other, was Revlon, leader of the hellhound horde, a former Arch Angel as well.
Back to top Go down

Skittles670
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 39 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:08 am

Excalibur drew his sword and raised his shield
"Great so im going form fighting one foe to fighting two of heavens best this is not going to end well
Excalibur turned his head to Spectre
" Soo any advice?"
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 39 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:26 am

Lelonia and Revlon knelt down near Spectre, whom patted the woman on the head, "Oh, you misunderstand, they are mine, and I have many more. This is why I do not fear the heavens, for I can their very weapons against them." The girl kept very close to him, almost dependent upon the entity's presence, "Now, I will tell you where the current Grimm is, however, you must do something for me, in order to obtain that information."
Back to top Go down

Skittles670
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 39 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:29 am

Exsavior relaxed and lowered his weapons
"Very well then what is it that you ask?"
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 39 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:31 am

Spectre took a knife from within his cloak, one with a red edge, "I want you to cut your wings off with this weapon. They will never regenerate, but you will still be a celestial. I've been looking for a pair of celestial wings as a trophy. Give me yours, and I will ensure that you get the location of the one you wish."
Back to top Go down

Skittles670
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 39 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 9:11 am

"Exsavior looked at the knife with detest
"Why did you never take them off of the ones that you have slain."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 39 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 11:53 am

Spectre grinned, "Its more of a trophy, if you take them off yourself. None of them accepted the offer."
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next